The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As a history nerd, I do hate you for saying this lol. I preferred learning about the Revolutionary War though.

Not sure what country Aura lives in, but it's definitely important for an American to know it. Other countries,not really unless they are specifically studying American history or just looking at civil war in history in general.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't care if someone hates me for saying this but... There are tons of more important stuff than Civil War History ._.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Mehmehmehmehmeh, useless American history, mehmehmehmehmeh! (I might've said that just to piss off Maddi, because I can't resist pissing people off when given the chance <3 American history is great)

I'm more a fan of European history, there's so much more to it! Fall of Rome! The Crusades! Venice! The Vikings! The Union of Kalmar! The Irish Revolution! All of the European history! I love it.

• (sigh) If only education was merely a yearly visit to the doctor for suppository medicine...wait what??

• Alt text

XD exactly

blueneon posted: »

Poor you.... No wonder you became the Joker. Easier to make atmospher for you evil plans and fights and everything.

• cough 1916 Irish revolution cough

Mehmehmehmehmeh, useless American history, mehmehmehmehmeh! (I might've said that just to piss off Maddi, because I can't resist pissing peo

• Denmark is superior to Ireland.

Markd4547 posted: »

cough 1916 Irish revolution cough

• Just a question. How often do you have to die your hair with all that rain?

XD exactly

• XD Everytime everything always dies with me >:D

Just a question. How often do you have to die your hair with all that rain?

• XD u wish Is Denmark a thing what does it do?

Alt text

Denmark is superior to Ireland.

• Alt text

QUESTION time it's quiet

If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill :D

• Ever played second son?

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• Husband pls, we ranked happiest country in the world, you do that over in miserable Ireland?! WE RULED THE WHOLE OF SCANDINAVIA!! What did Ireland ever rule other than it's own petty nation?!

XD u wish Is Denmark a thing what does it do?

• I would have the super power of actually getting girls. ;~;

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• Well, once you do remember my name.

I have played Infamous 2 not second son yet

• I have played Infamous 2 :D not second son yet

Ever played second son?

• So, every couple months or so, huh?

XD Everytime everything always dies with me >:D

• edited October 2014

Alt text

I'd go with super speed, i can prank people and they will never know i was there >:D

• XD We built America, fought off the Germans in the British army winning more war medals for bravery then any other army soldiers and are more beloved and known worldwide then Denmark etc

pls smh

Husband pls, we ranked happiest country in the world, you do that over in miserable Ireland?! WE RULED THE WHOLE OF SCANDINAVIA!! What did Ireland ever rule other than it's own petty nation?!

• Once you do, remember my name.

I have played Infamous 2 not second son yet

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Denmark isn't known a beloved worldwide? Bitch please, we made Lego! We're the reason that England, Scotland and Ireland even exists! If it wasn't for those vikings settlers you wouldn't be here! And who was the first to find Canada? The viking sailed there from Greenland, now I call that progress.

Who beat England, Ireland and Scotland in many wars? Denmark. Who beat Sweden in many wars? Denmark. Who annexed Norway? Denmark.

Of victories we have many. Of defeats we have few.

XD We built America, fought off the Germans in the British army winning more war medals for bravery then any other army soldiers and are more beloved and known worldwide then Denmark etc pls smh

• Nice. What would you do to every single one of us as a kickstarter prank?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'd go with super speed, i can prank people and they will never know i was there >:D

• Danny Phantom and go ghost or the ability to travel through time would be cool.

• PICK ONLY ONE!

-_-*

Danny Phantom and go ghost or the ability to travel through time would be cool.

• Like?

Something kinda mean >:D

• Maybe to YOU but the American Civil War defined the future of this country and what it would truly stand for so Civil War History is as important as WW1 or WW2.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't care if someone hates me for saying this but... There are tons of more important stuff than Civil War History ._.

• Alt text

Nice. What would you do to every single one of us as a kickstarter prank?

• edited October 2014

XD Tell me the powers pls :'(

Once you do, remember my name.

• Damn Blue why so mean? I'm very undecided both can be used for great evil I can't choose.

PICK ONLY ONE! -_-*

• They are really cool powers. You should see them for yourself. I already gave you a hint.

XD Tell me the powers pls

• Like what?

• Alt text

DenLIES

Alt text

Lately what have you done I stood on way to many lego's as a kid so doesn't matter :P

Majority of the American presidents have Irish blood, America right now could Kill denmark with a nuke I WIN

Denmark isn't known a beloved worldwide? Bitch please, we made Lego! We're the reason that England, Scotland and Ireland even exists! If it

• Why are we even arguing? XD We're married ffs, get the lube and we'll go to the bedroom!

DenLIES Lately what have you done I stood on way to many lego's as a kid so doesn't matter :P Majority of the American presidents have Irish blood, America right now could Kill denmark with a nuke I WIN

• edited October 2014

I am evil only when I say I am. Which is quite often. But anyway, sorry for coming out of the "Blue" and just go ahead and insolt you. I should be more carefull.

Damn Blue why so mean? I'm very undecided both can be used for great evil I can't choose.

• That would probably work on me. :P

XD Granted just ask all the girls out till someone says yes your welcome :P

• edited October 2014

Alt text

I would have the super power of actually getting girls. ;~;

• That would probably work on me. :P

• Alt text

lmao XDDDD

Why are we even arguing? XD We're married ffs, get the lube and we'll go to the bedroom!

• History books aren't made to teach us how to be evil it's actually for the complete opposite it's created for we can learn from mistakes and know not to repeat them. Example the end of WW1 left Germany is shambles and Hitler came into power causing the 2nd World War... Fast forward to our time America attacks Iraq and leaves it in shambles and ISIS is coming into power. History tends to repeat itself if we don't catch on.

You are right on one side because it is something that has already happen. There is nothing we can do about it. It is just a book filled wit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.