Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Hey neat! Agree with pie. Glad to see tez has not made a meal out of his little friend. :) nice to see other oc's being drawn. Good job!

Finished with my second picture for Tez after starting it around 2 weeks ago, I could've gotten it done sooner but I was contemplating wheth

• I bloody love this! That movie was so weird! But it fits! XD damn lyla needs to be careful. She gonna pop out! Oh and Mary with junior. Cant wait!! Great work like always.

pudding_pie posted: »

I know its early but with it being completed and another pile of uncompleted work taking over my desk, I feel its time to show yet another H

• Yeah it was a weird movie but when I saw it, I thought 'GEORGIE!' Plus, there was a guy named Georgie, sooo....XD LOL Yeah, I know but that's how he likes it. :D

JJwolf posted: »

I bloody love this! That movie was so weird! But it fits! XD damn lyla needs to be careful. She gonna pop out! Oh and Mary with junior. Cant wait!! Great work like always.

• Oh Katie. So loving and caring like your mother. Feel bad for penny and hope she figures things out. The feels, pie! Stop with the feels! XD loved it!

Chapter 14 "She's a Maneater...." 'Maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you all want her love. She's a Maneater. Ma

• I have not, I should since I used to hear a lot of praise for it. Got to see if it's on Netflix later!

LMAO You got Lyla right but I'm not sure if you've ever seen the movie 'Clockwork Orange' before. He's supposed to be dressed like Alex Delarge; that movie is OLD school! XD Your guess for Georgie, though! XD

• Just thinking about this song gets my fingers clicking and feet tapping real nice! :P

Thanks to @LupineNoir, he reminded me of this feel-good song I used to jam to. This will be the last song I share with you guys for now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw

• Good point! Always like relevant historical accuracy, makes it seem more grounded in reality!

Anubis85 posted: »

Well seeing that the plot took place in the 1980's, and Turkey used to share borders with the Soviet Union, I figured she'd know.

• I've got say it sounds nice; maybe it's because they compliment the taste of pumpkins? All this talk of pumpkins gives me a possible idea for a diary entry on here later; so thanks for that!

Pumpkins. Pumpkin. PUMPkins. You say it enough times it starts sounding odd.

Anubis85 posted: »

I think it's a mixture of cinnamon,nutmeg and other spices, so why people call it pumpkin spice I'll never know.

• Well, I had a broad grin on my face when I read it! XD

They probably sell it over here, I just need to find where.

It is sad, especially how brutal Bradwr was with Scarlett at the end, and how it seems to not particularly bother him now.

Oh, I love me some Pinky and the Brain XD

Bloody-Mary posted: »

.....maybe.... XD And everything's better with pumpkin spice, if they sell it better stock up till next Fall. And yeah it is pretty

• I haven't seen the film however I recognise the 'Clockwork Orange' get up! I don't think you could mistake Lyla's outfit at all! Looking forward to the other Halloween pictures :)

I know its early but with it being completed and another pile of uncompleted work taking over my desk, I feel its time to show yet another H

• I like the fact the Porgie clan stick together. Sure, they have their differences and disputes, but when it comes down to it they've got each other's back. I don't think Katie would react well if Oliver ever hit Penny again, though.

Chapter 14 "She's a Maneater...." 'Maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you all want her love. She's a Maneater. Ma

• Reynard and Tez + this

Alt text

Equal:

Alt text

? :O

Finished with my second picture for Tez after starting it around 2 weeks ago, I could've gotten it done sooner but I was contemplating wheth

• Noah transforming into a wolf because of excitement was pretty funny! Them going to the woods really reminded me of Katie and Jersey's children roaming free in the woods; would the two sets ever meet though? :P

EMMYPESS posted: »

October 7th Dear Derek, It's me again! Today was SO AWESOME YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! Dad was talking to me this morning while

• You are just too good at feeding my Reynard obsession, Dragon XD I really like the look of Tez in this, with the details like the horn/spike on his nose (or snout?), and the parts around his eye. Drawing dragons is something I struggle with, so I admire this even more. :)

• She has a very loving spirit. :) No! More feels, Jones! MORE! :D

Oh Katie. So loving and caring like your mother. Feel bad for penny and hope she figures things out. The feels, pie! Stop with the feels! XD loved it!

• They always have each other's back; ever since the inccident that nearly led them to their death, they TRY to stay together. Georgie and Lyla ALWAYS wanted their kids to be close.

Katie will take care of it....lets just say there is only so much 'hush hush' Katherine can do....

LupineNoir posted: »

I like the fact the Porgie clan stick together. Sure, they have their differences and disputes, but when it comes down to it they've got each other's back. I don't think Katie would react well if Oliver ever hit Penny again, though.

• We keep our showers brief in my house XD They start around 7/7:30 or 8 and generally end by 10 :L

That's so awesome that you're teaching at a preschool. It must be crazy with such little kids, but I suppose you'll get used to it. You have to, you'll have your own running around just the same in due time XD BTW, how are things going? I hope all is good, I know having babies is sometimes a hassle. <3 <3 <3

That was like us growing up; I'd KILL to have a BR to myself. Now I can but when your a kid still living at home....BOO! XD Oh wow and only

• CUTE! I love Reynard XD He's a whip! And Tez looks SO EPIC! I never really realized how big he is compared to others. Cool :)

• Oh my goodness XD It's awesome! Can't wait for Junior and Mary although I can take a few wild guesses ;) It'd also be cool to see what their kids would dress as. My money is on George being a character from starwars and the girls being variations of horror movie characters XD

• October

Day 6

Lyla and the kids went into town to get more Pumpkin Spice candles and pick up dinner. TRYING to fix the heater with Hans, Georgie takes a break before he either burns the club down or Hans 'mysteriously' vanishes. He wanders into the room and finds a bright, pink journal on the desk. He decided to add his OWN version of the Fall season.

Dear Diary? No. I'm not bloody puttin' that! Sounds fuckin' silly. Hmmm. Seems like I'm not the only one working in Lyla's jornal. Katherine was here. Why is my hat flying? The boys can fly now, too? Damn, Katie. Is THAT how you see mommy...0_o And Emily, love. Lighten up a bit, will ya'?

Alt text

Anyways, I needed a break. Told Hans to bugger off but he never fuckin' listens. Does what he wants. Ugh. This weather. Snow, cold, winds, leaves all over my bloody yard....Henry was SUPPOSED to be pickin' up the little fuckers but the last couple of days, he's been slackin' 'round here. Perhaps a paycut will allow him to DO his job.

I promised the kids tonight we would decorate the house and later, head to the club and add a little 'festivity' around. Some of the clients MAY not appreciate it but the kids won't take no for an answer. I managed to find some of th decorations in the shed. A lot of them, though, were damaged during that rain strom we had last December. Sure they won't miss three Ghosts or several tombstones.

Junior and Peter have four pumpkins ready to be displayed; they want to add them all over the house. This year, Lyla wants to take the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood; not just Fabletown but mundies as well. The kids SWEAR they give out the better candies. It all tastes the same to me, though. Speaking of, Penelope has NOT taken off that damn costume since we got it. I had to sneak it in the room while she was in the tub. She had a meltdown but thankfully Lyla managed to make a deal with her; either keep it off or no candy this year.

Ethan has the Chicken pox. JUST fuckin' great. Caught him scratching yesterday and when Lyla had him in the tub, she noticed red spots all over his body. Its been difficult having the kid NOT scratch himself. This morning Gren stopped by with some Corn for tonight's dinner. As he sat on the couch with Ethan, they BOTH proceded to scratch their private areas. Lyla was blaming me; it's been Gren the entire time! Ethan HAD a reason. Gren was just being bloody disgusting. And on MY couch.

Last night there was a 'Blood Moon' over Fabletown. I took the kids out to the woods. Lyla and I watched as Katie and Peter changed and ran around; they howled all night, as the other kids fought back the urge to sleep. Junior was acting strange, though; he kept complaining that he felt like someone was watching him. Kid has lost his mind, I swear. I made a small fire, as the kids ran around in the moonlight. Perfect night for Nookie with the misses. (Sorry, love but its true!)

This morning, all but Ethan were outside in the leaves. Hans raked all of them into a pile, as they took turns jumping in. Their cousins, Rosie, Gren Junior and Noah came over and soon, my entire backyard was full of kids. The made forts and leaf angels. Later, Lyla made a homemade Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. For dinner, she's making Chicken and Dumplings. Bloody love that soup. :) Perfect weather for soup; weather man says a storm is headed this way.Hopefully the heater does NOT go out on us again tonight.

Shit! Better go! You'll see this, love but its worth it. :) I guess the weather isn't SO bad, too.

xoxoxo

Georgie Porgie

Alt text

• Uncle Hans <3 I just had to.

I feel bad that Penny thinks her and Oliver could be like their Mom and Dad. The big difference is that Oliver doesn't actually give a real shit. He's in love with coke, not Penny. Georgie genuinely loved Lyla.

Felt really painful to read some parts, mostly the ones that dealt with remembering the past and what Penny had done before.

Katie slams her fists down on the table. "I'm NOT going to bury my sister, Penny!" ~This is when I really felt sad T.T I swear Pie, you know exactly what motions to evoke!

Then the ending :) Penny knows that Katie knows at this point. Hopefully there will be more info to it all, maybe Penny will say how it all started or something. I really feel bad for her still, I hope that things change soon. Another good chapter, bravo!

• Act 8, Conclusion and Farewell.

Lydia and Argula's battle draws to the end, with the fate of the Kingdoms on the line. The battle begins to get more violent as it draws to it's ultimate conclusion. Spells are thrown from left to right by the two powerful princess. Light and darkness clash with each other creating some kind of twilight from the aftermath. The ground beneath them begins to shake from the battle causing the two to slightly go off balance but that doesn't stop the fight.

Argula uses her dark magic to summon dark creatures to overwhelm Lydia, but they are illuminated and destroyed by her aura of light. Lydia retaliates and shoots a powerful arrow of light at Argula who dodges and teleports behind her and slices her with the Dark Calibur. It is painful, but the princess shakes it off and continues her onslaught.

More magic is used as the two princess summon a piercing bolts lighting to strike another. Each of theirs both misses each other until at the very last minute one of their respective bolts strikes its target. They are then stunned and both fall to the ground dropping their swords.

"Looks like it's almost time, Princess Lydia..."

"It seems that way Argula.. "

The two pick of their swords and prepare to deliver one final blow to their opponent. As they charge up their magical essence the reality itself begins to go unstable and the structures begin to break apart. It as if the very world is coming to and end for as such powers of the universe are battling each other collide. The powers of Light and Darkness.

With all their might, the two take one final swing with their sword and upon impact everything turns to twilight and cloud of dust simmers. From the ashes, Lydia emerges..while Argula lies on the ground defeated..

Lydia drops Light Calibur and walks over to Argula, she listen to the dying words of her opposite while holding her in her arms.

"Looks like.. you won...light princess.. Your getting your desired wish.."

"It didn't have to end this way.. Argula. "

"If I were to defeat you, I would of screwed up this world even more with my stubbornness. You... are a good person Lydia. If only I have met you earlier.. I wouldn't even went down the path I took... Please forgive me..."

Argula fades into the light which is absorbed into Lydia and her eyes begins to glow as she sheds a single tear. The Divine Knight appears and congratulates her victory granting her wish of abandoning her claim to the new ruler of Light and Darkness and thus allowing her to be a free woman in charge of her own destiny.. She turns around too see the light and dark swords fade dissolving and then its ashes blow opposite directions....

Back at the Dark Palace, the dark armada fades into darkness signifying the defeat of Argula. The heroes rejoice as they are victorious and finally able to return home to their kingdoms once again. All are happy except Robby, who is in mourn of the lost of his brother Walter, who died proctecting him..

Lydia then emerges from the ruins of the Dark Palace in a cloak of light and darkness. She is greeted by her fellow team and congratulated on her victory. She thanks them all in a polite many and see's Robby near by sitting on a rock gripping his word tightly and anger. She goes over to him and gently places her hand upon his asking him what is wrong.

"He's gone Lydia, he got himself killed over my mistakes. It's my fault he dead..."

"No Robby, it is not your fault. Walter is not dead Robby... he standing right over there."

From over the hills the people of everyone's past who died by a fable were resurrected. Everyone could not believe their eyes as their loves ones rush towards them in full flesh. This isn't no Illusion this is surely real. This was the blessing of the Divine Knight, who Lydia convinced to carry out this miracle. Including several members from Wolven's and Etan's pack, several family members of Daren and also Redd's long lost parents.

Robby's brother Walter was also resurrected along with Draco's best friend Marco.

Robby gives his brother a strong hug relieved to see him alive and well before punching him in the stomach for doing something so selfish. He then turns to Lydia and thanks her before kneeling and calling her" Your grace". This causes Lydia to smile.

Etan and Wolven let out a peaceful howl as their are rejoined by their fallen pack members. Redd returns to his human form and hug his real parents that he have been searching for all these years a strong hug and whispers "I've finally found you.."

Draco who is still shocked to see his best friend Marco who was killed by Boogey standing here with him. He informs his friend that Irene is going to kill him when she see's him. Marco also asked about his children who are nearing their teens. He is then interrupted by his father.

"Draco, there is someone I would like you to meet" Delphantez as he reveal to Draco a woman, who Draco recognizes immediately.

"Mom... is that really you..?"

"Yes it me.. my son. My...have you grown since.. I was.."

Draco rushes over to his long lost mother who he believed was killed when he was a teenager. Emotion cloud the atmosphere as the heroes are reunited with their loved ones who died long along.. Lydia who is satisfied to see everyone happy prepares to leave unnoticed. She is then stopped by the heroes.

"Leaving so soon?" Etan as he walks towards Lydia..

"Oh... I didn't want to interrupt your moments. I was just going too-"

"It's alright Lydia. We just wanted to express how truly grateful we are. From the first time we met in the forest I knew that you where special. Truly a hero that we needed to be apart of this team of Avengers. You gave us more than what expected Lydia, which is why we want to repay you back."

"That won't be necessary Etan.. This is what I wanted all along. I wanted my protectors... my friends to be safe and to reclaim what they have lost. Now that this is finally over, I am free to wonder the homelands with my fallen friends in search of new wonders.. New opportunities, a whole new life, thanks to you all. You are my heroes, The Fabled Avengers."

"Will we ever see you again Lydia?" Robby approaching Lydia.

"When there is a time for where as the Homelands or even the Mundanes need The Fabled Avengers. We will reunite and strike down evil wherever it may hide.."

"I will look forward to that day" Etan as he smiles at Lydia.

Lydia then transforms in a winged horse and takes off into the sky leaving a trail of light, illuminating the sky and allowing the sun to shine down onto the fallen kingdom. Everyone watches as this glorious moment unfolds while Robby, who is stares into the sky whispers "Until we meet again.."

The heroes return to their kingdom, bring their loved ones with them. At last they are finally able to go home..

Etan brings his family to his castle where they live out the rest of their lives in royalty, he occasionally visits Daren and his family in his kingdom for casual get to gathers and get drunk while talking about their past adventures.

Robby who is now a master swordsman set out to find his mother and father, who did not return from Lydia's wish. Could this mean that they are still alive?

Draco returns to the mundy world, with his mother and his best friend Marco. He finally introduces his mother to his son and from there joy and emotion fill the room. Irene heart drops as she see Marco alive. Marco's children rushes over and hugs him monstrously. Draco then goes over to give his wife Viera a good old dragon kiss, she ask him if they can finally have a normal life. He replies, "Define normal..?" And kisses her again..

Everyone is happy thanks to the kind heart and bravery of Lydia, we only wish we could repay you somehow. But hopefully we will meet again in the future. You are a true friend and a hero... See you again some day and....

Alt text

• Yeah, it was weird putting that because of the Hans from your story. XD

It's true; she sees the world through Rose colored glasses and wants this relationship to be like her parents was in the begining but its true. Oliver only loves her when HE'S in trouble and even then, he's been known to throw Penny under the bus when shit goes down. A lot of readers did not know about her past, so I needed to include that. Emily wasn't the only one to struggle with addiction.

Katie knows. Penny is aware she is putting two and two together. She will eventually TELL her sister; right now Penny wants to TRY and mend what she can in both her relationships and work. As I write about her struggles, I too feel terrible but sadly, she has to learn on her own. Hopefully what Katie said will embed itself into her mind.

Uncle Hans I just had to. I feel bad that Penny thinks her and Oliver could be like their Mom and Dad. The big difference is that Oliver

• I'm actually drawing that, too! XD Good guess with the girls being various horror characters! lol Typical BloodyPorgie kids! I too can see George as a Starwars character...hmm...:D

Oh my goodness XD It's awesome! Can't wait for Junior and Mary although I can take a few wild guesses It'd also be cool to see what their k

• October 8th

Brr! It's chilly today. Dad is taking Noah and I to a game tomorrow. He won't stop teasing me about how I usually hate sports, but it's not true. I hate playing sports. Watching them is no big deal. Now, when he starts shoving EVERYTHING BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL down my throat, it's a little hard for me to like those particular sports. I love hockey, it's really cool to watch. I wish this game was at the home stadium, then the car ride would be a lot quicker. But we have to drive all the way to Philadelphia to see this one.

Anyway, today is Wednesday. I got up for school last, because I read way past bedtime last night and feel asleep at 11. It's easy to lose track when you're under the covers with a flashlight and there's 150 more pages left in the last Harry Potter book. I won't spoil anything, since maybe one day some one will read this and they might want to read Harry Potter but haven't yet. That would just be rude.

But the ending was indeed fantastic! We went to school again today, and while we were on the bus there was an accident, so we got there late. My teacher was mad, but he let it slide. I'm happy, because sometimes he can be really scary when he's angry. The whole class makes sure to listen. Well everyone but this girl named Delilah. She reminds me of Ash a little, except she has long blonde hair and freckles and green eyes. I think she's kind of cute, but she would never like me. I know because I'm not a cool kid, I'm a nerd. Girls don't kiss boys who are nerds.

At recess, me and Elora sat on a bench together by the kickball field. She snuck a bag of chips out there and we ate it with our friend Freddy who loves her. She thinks he's weird but she's nice to him when he's around. It's kinda funny and kind of sad at the same time. We let him have a few chips, but by the time he got to us most of it was gone. We have wolf appetites. That's what Mommy always says.

Ash and I got into a fight after we got home on the bus. I told her that she was wrong when she said that Morgan Freeman was the president and also god, and when I told her that the president was Barack Obama and God was....well, God, so she punched my arm. I told on her and made sure I cried, because whenever I cry Mommy get's even more mad at whoever made me cry, and makes them sit on the couch while the rest of us play until dinner.

Ash was NOT happy.

At dinner, everyone talked about what we did at school. I told mom about the girl who I like, but I didn't say I like her I just said that she'd a nice girl and when I was done all the kids laughed and sung the song that spells K-I-S-S-I-N-G. This time, I wanted to cry for real because it's kind of embarassing to have your brother and sisters mocking you and Daddy got really mad and yelled really really loud at them all.

Now, I'm writing and so is Scarlett and Noah, and we're all sitting on our own beds. It's almost bed time, but this time I'm actually going to go to bed.

Goodnight diary.

~Robbie

• edited October 2014

Oh man! -bows down- I'm not sure HOW ya'll do it without killing one another! XD

Its been wonderful. :) I've always been great with kids; the hours are long, the kids may not cooperate that day and at first the pay is alright but its worth it. Wouldn't have it any other way. We are VERY excited! We find out the sex around the end of November or early December. :D Everyone is saying girl. XD She is getting big, her and the baby are doing wonderful and although it WILL be a hassle, I'm looking forward to my own mini pudding_pie. :)

We keep our showers brief in my house XD They start around 7/7:30 or 8 and generally end by 10 :L That's so awesome that you're teaching

• Oh hell you are!?! Cant wait for those costumes!!!

I'm actually drawing that, too! XD Good guess with the girls being various horror characters! lol Typical BloodyPorgie kids! I too can see George as a Starwars character...hmm...:D

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited October 2014

No! Lol I love that you are not afraid to take real life issues and add them. Just man.......you AND Emmy with the feels!!!

She has a very loving spirit. No! More feels, Jones! MORE!

• edited October 2014

Here's Chapter 3 guys! The story will probably have around 5 chapters with an epilogue. Hope you guys like it :)

Chapter 3

I dropped my bag and took a swig of water. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I glanced down at the map where a little X had marked my destination. It was at least another two night journey.

I picked up my bag and decided to find a place to spend the night. After some search, I finally found a tiny tavern with rooms that resembled my little closet size apartment back in Fabletown. I was the only person there, other than the old man who checked me in and his dog.

I feel back on my bed and as a cloud of dust surrounded me, I closed my eyes and blocked out any outside noise, eventually falling asleep.

I dreamt I was back in the Homelands. There had been many hunters back then, but I was better than them all. But no one knew me. No one would ever pay attention to a stable boy, even if he could hunt better than anyone else. But I guess thats why the Queen choose me to hunt Snow down anyway.

It had been my first human hunt, and I loved it more than I liked to admit. It was exciting. Dangerous. I had hunted all sorts of animals. but not one who was as smart as me. However, if it wasn't for the money that the Queen had offered, the money I needed for my little sister's treatment... well I wouldn't have done it.

Well, you know how the story goes from there. I failed to do the task, as my humanity stopped me. But that was the point where I had a quench for hunting stuff other than animals. That was the point where more and more people found me, recruited me. Thats when I got my infamous name.

A scream shook me from my dreams and brought me back to reality. The scream came from the room next door, but I didn't get it. I was the only guest.

I tried to get up but noticed my leg was tied up to the bed by some sort of vine. I tugged at it, but it didn't break. Reaching desperately into my bad, I pulled out my four-foot axe and swung it in an arc, cutting the vine and releasing my leg. I stood up quickly and looked horrified at my bed. The vines were coming from all corners of it, crushing my bag and would have been holding me immobile if I had been a second too late.

I ran from the room and found the source of the scream, where more were continuing. I kicked down the door and saw the old man who worked here looking at the bed, with his dog next to him. I looked over at the bed saw a very beautiful girl trapped in the vines, screaming and trying to escape.

My instincts kicked in: I ran forward and swung my axe in a downward motion. The old man easily side stepped and waved his hand and sent me flying against the wall.

"Not today Huntsman," he said, pulling out a hatchet. "I am the Stretcher, better know as Procrustes. And you just fell into my wonderful trap."

I groaned and rose to my feet. "Unfortunately for you," I said. "You brought along your trap."

Procrustes stared at me puzzled. I looked over at his dog, who looked back at me. I channelled all my energy as I stared at his brown eyes and thought Kill him

The dog eye's turned red as he growled and turned upon his owner, bringing him to the ground. He glared his teeth and dove it into Procrustes' throat, drawing blood everywhere.

I turned my attention back to the girl, who had now stopped screaming and instead looked horrified. I picked up my axe and approached the bed, cutting it down in every direction, finally freeing her.

She stood up and looked at me. "How... who are.." She stopped mid sentence and said, "Look away!"

She shoved me to the side with strength I didn't think she had, knocking me back into the wall. I heard what sounded like snakes and a scream. A pebble fell to my feet as I shakily stood up and looked back at the scene.

Procrustes stood there as a statue, holding the hatchet up as though he was about to bring it down in an arc where I had been standing there moments ago. I looked puzzled at the girl, who looked at me sadily.

"My name is Medusa," she said. "And you just saved my life."

• Well, you know me. :)

No! Lol I love that you are not afraid to take real life issues and add them. Just man.......you AND Emmy with the feels!!!

• Omg Georgie took over! First off that first image. Katie is too freaking cute! Always giving lyla large breasts. Neat he is letting the kids decorate the pudding and pie. So, at this time, do they have their own place? Nookie. Only georgie. Lol oh man chicken pox. I remember that....and the last image. :) I ship them so hard!! Love this!

October Day 6 Lyla and the kids went into town to get more Pumpkin Spice candles and pick up dinner. TRYING to fix the heater with Han

• Oh! I was not expecting that! Curious about his past in the Homlands; his sister's treatment, too, has caught my eye. And the old man with the dog. Epic! Did not see that.

And Medusa! Love it. :) Can't wait for me. Eager to see where this goes.

Here's Chapter 3 guys! The story will probably have around 5 chapters with an epilogue. Hope you guys like it Chapter 3 I dropped my

• The president bit made me laugh so hard! XD Typical children behavior; do NOT know when to stop at times! And that last paragraph; poor Robbie. He only said he liked a girl but his siblings did what, well, siblings do best. :D

Seems like Tim is enjoying fatherhood. (Why would he not!) This family is just too cute and always up to something!

October 8th Brr! It's chilly today. Dad is taking Noah and I to a game tomorrow. He won't stop teasing me about how I usually hate sports

• The next morning came in like a train crashing into a wall. Mary forced herself out of her warm comfy bed, aware of the fact that she'd left Carter over night at his aunt and uncle's house. She felt bad, but not enough to make the trip in the middle of the night to get him. So she got dressed into something more appealing and warmer, and took a walk to Fabletown Castle.

The door greeter acknowledged her as she walked up the steps. Her phone buzzed in her pocket, presumably Harmony asking when Mary would be there. The tacky elevator music was slightly better than the music in her apartment, and she found herself whistling the tune on the way to Tim and Harm's apartment.

Knock Knock!

The door eased open and Harmony's exhausted eyes appeared in front of Mary.

"Oh my god, did he-"

"No, no Mary. He was fine. My own kept me up all night. Not all of them are feeling well, a few have fevers. Gotta take them to Swineheart and get them checked out. Tim and I had Carter in our bed. I hope he doesn't catch what my little ones have."

"Yeah, hopefully."

"You have anyone to watch him later when you go to work?"

"No, but you don't have to this time. There's enough on your plate as it is. I'll figure something out, don't worry."

"Right. If you end up having no other options, you know my number." Just then, a little wail emerged from behind. "Sorry. Gotta go deal with that. I'll see you later, Mary."

"See ya." Mary took her son to the Eggman diner, as soon as he started complaining about how he didn't have his favorite cereal for breakfast.

She placed him in a booster seat next to her on the booth. She looked at the menu while he took a red crayon and scribbled all over the kids menu. He drew some shapes, wrote some alphabet letters. He even spelled his name, partially correctly. He was a smart little boy.

"You think Momma should get an omelette buddy?"

"What's a omlet?"

"It's eggs and good stuff. It tastes really good."

"I wanna omlet Mommy."

Mary chuckles. "Alright, I'll share mine with you. Do you want a muffin also?"

"Banana please!" He gave her a cheeky smile.

"Mmm, Banana muffins are the best," This voice was not Mary's. She turned her head at who'd just said that.

Hans was walking in.

She gulped. This had better not be him trying to guilt her into taking more hours or something. Instead of getting his own booth, he had informed the waitress that he would be eating at Mary's table. He took the spot across from her, his hands folding with a big smile on his face.

"Such a coincidence that we're eating here at the same time today," He attempted small talk. Mary felt everyone's eyes.

She felt them all judging her, her association with the pimp giving a notoriety between the citizens of Fabletown.

She didn't like it. She knew soon enough that they'd find out not only was she tending the bar, but now she was getting into the art of lap dancing.

Hans looked at her boy. "Man, he looks a lot like you."

"You think? I think he looks like his asshole father."

"Maybe the hair, but other than that. 100 percent Mary."

She let out a laugh. "I hope that's supposed to be a good thing, not a bad thing."

"It's a good thing."

There was an icy silence after that. Mary had ordered her food, as did Hans, who got the hearty man special. Every breakfast meat you could think of on a single plate, along with a side of eggs and hash browns.

Mary separated a tiny bit of her omelette onto the plate that Carter's muffin sat on. He took his fork and ate carefully, the other hand coloring the dog on his paper purple.

"What are you really here for?" Mary asked, her eyebrow arching.

Hans swallowed. "Well, I honestly didn't know I'd run into you here. But now that you mention it, I wanted to talk with you."

"Mmhm. About?"

Hans flexed his muscle and stretched his neck. He took another bite of his food, then after another swallow, he said,"I think I want you to stop dancing for me."

"Why? I not good enough for you?"

"What? Why do you always misinterpret my intentions? You're great- Believe me. I've seen you only a couple times, but you're better than Alicia and Sally by one hundred times. I want to take you off because I know I kind of made you do it. If you want to keep dancing, then fine."

"No, no. I really don't. But now that I'm not dancing, I'll go back to being just a bar tender. I was making a lot more doing both."

"I realize that. It sucks, really. Especially with your little angel over there." They turn their attention to Carter, who accidently bites down on a crayon and then spits the wax onto his drawing paper.

Mary takes a napkin, wiping his mouth off. "Crayons aren't food, even if they look yummy. Eat your muffin, baby."

"My point exactly. You need to watch that boy. I also think I'll stop making you go in on your days off."

Mary frowned. "What the hell changed in you? Why are you being so nice to me?"

Hans swallowed another bite of his food. "It's no big deal....I mean. Am I not entitled to change things if they need be?"

Mary gave him a skeptical look, but brushed the question she wanted to ask off. "So what's my pay then? The same as before you 'promoted' me?"

"Actually, I've decided you can keep your new pay."

"But that's way over pay and-"

"Shh. Don't make me change my mind." He smiled, then stood up. The checkbook was at the end of the table and he slipped whatever the amount was owed into it.

"See you later," Hans said.

"Bye," Mary said. She scooped Carter from his seat and they left. Next on her agenda was to talk with Jack, which was something she wasn't looking forward to in the least.

"Mommy why aren't we using the mirrors anymore?" Carter kept asking. She pulled him along, the grey skies dawning down on them. Most were bundled up and in cars, but Mary hadn't owned a car in a long time. She took Carter to another apartment building, one a little closer than their own.

"Who's house is this Mommy?" Carter asked as they made their way up the stairs.

"It's Daddy's house, Carter."

"I get to see Daddy?"

"Yes buddy. You get to see Daddy."

"Will he give me my birthday gift?"

"I don't know, baby."

"I hope he has candy."

Mary sighed. The elevator doors popped open on the twelfth floor. She walked out onto the grungy green carpet, knocking on room 1206's door with an iron fist.

"Horner, it's Mary. Open the fuck up!"

"Mommy you said a bad word."

Mary hung her head. Sometimes Jack made her so angry, she forget she had a two year old to think of.

The door swung open. Surprisingly, Jack wasn't drunk, and he's cleaned his apartment in between now and a few days ago. She stepped in, looking around. He even fixed the giant hole in the wall behind the TV.

"Hi Daddy," Carter said walking in. "This is your house?"

"Yeah, son," Jack said. The smell of Chinese food wafted from the attached kitchen.

"That your lunch?" Mary asks.

"Yep. Is my little boy hungry?"

"No, we had a brunch not too long ago. You can feed him in a few more hours. Can I trust you to watch him while I work later on tonight? I really need the help."

"It's no problem Mary. I kind of....came to my senses when, well..."

Oh shit. Mary forgot how angry she'd been when she demanded the child support. Maybe something finally clicked in that jackass's head.

"Right, right. Well, I'll probably be back at around eight. I've stopped working such nasty hours, so it shouldn't be so bad."

"Bye-bye, Mommy," Carter said. He was busy exploring this new environment, pulling the remote from the couch and changing the channel to Sprout.

Jack shuddered. "I'll get the kid to watch real cartoons soon enough. I can stand this toddler bullshit."

"Jack! Don't corrupt my son more than he already is! And no cursing, please! He sees something done long enough and he'll think it's okay for him to do it. Don't make me regret leaving him here."

"Sorry! I'm just....new to this thing."

"Yeah, I figured, considering you left the minute I came home from the friggin' hospital."

"Hey, what did you say about cursing. Mary, I can handle this. I bought the kid some toys, a few action figures and stuff. He likes pizza, right? It'll be okay, I promise."

"Whatever. Just remember; I've got a lot of experience scaring the shit out of people."

"Mommy what's shit?"

Jack bursts out laughing just as Mary's face goes red with both embarrassment and anger. "Deal with it yourself. Eight o clock, don't forget!"

She left the apartment in a hurry. Work started in 20 minutes, and she was exactly 25 minutes away from the place. Of course, if she used the mirror, she'd be there instantly.....

No.

She can't.

It's not a safe place.

Never was, never will be.

She walked.

Another long chapter! I hope you liked this one, there will be more maybe tonight or tomorrow. I have a half day of school Friday (WOOOOOOOOOOO), so my friends and I are going to Six Flags <333 So excited. I hope you are all having at least decent weeks, I know I've been having a good one.

• XD Oh my god! The floating hat XDDD I love Katie's representation of her family, its too damn cute <3

lmao, Penny and her Hello Kitty costume. I keep comparing each character as a child and now that they are adults, and it's pretty shocking how they've now got their own children and what not. It's awesome :)

Nasty Gren! I can't say I didn't expect it though XD

Shit....Junior....THERE IS SOMEONE WATCHING YOU ITS YOUR HOT AS FUCK WIFE! XDDD

I just realized that you have a Noah in your story! I forgot that was their cousin's name. Jeez, I have a Scarlett like BloodyMary, a Robert like JJ (I think it was JJ?), now a Noah like you! I NEED TO GET MORE ORIGINAL DAMNIT!

Dat kiss :D I swear, each time you draw it's a hundred times better than your last drawing. You're getting better at it! Not that you were bad before, but I've noticed how much more detailed it's been and what not :) So perf <3

October Day 6 Lyla and the kids went into town to get more Pumpkin Spice candles and pick up dinner. TRYING to fix the heater with Han

• Yeah, Robbie is the one who's picked on the most. I'm considering adding entries from the Harmony. Maybe her and Tim. Why not have the whole family in it, right? Tim loves his kids so much. He always wanted a few and now he has more than a few XD

Who knows.....maybe he wants more >.>

<.<

<.>

Lmao. I'm glad you're liking it, I try my best to make it humorous and informational. Kids will be kids, right?

The president bit made me laugh so hard! XD Typical children behavior; do NOT know when to stop at times! And that last paragraph; poor Robb

• I wouldn't say Bradwr isn't bothered by it, in the last chapter you could see he was very uneasy at the sight of her eye..

Bradwr : What do you want to do tonight babe?

Scarlett : The same thing we do everything Bradwr, AVENGE MY MOTHER!

Bradwr :... I was thinking more of a movie night.

LupineNoir posted: »

Well, I had a broad grin on my face when I read it! XD They probably sell it over here, I just need to find where. It is sad, especial

• I never covered the Porgie clan as kids; this gives me a chance to do so, while you guys have experienced them as adults with children of their own. :) Show how different, the same or insane they have grown to be. XD

And yes, Gren...he seems like he'd be one to do this!

LMAO! XD That made me laugh like a tard! lol He has NO idea the truth....if only he knew....

Oh yeah; well, you have a Hope and I have a Hope. Guess that's the beauty of fan fics; you'll get that one name that is repeated. And yes. JJ has Robert, too. :)

I THINK its the coloring. My GF said they do look better when colored but sadly, I don't always have the time to do so. Glad you liked it, tho. :)

XD Oh my god! The floating hat XDDD I love Katie's representation of her family, its too damn cute lmao, Penny and her Hello Kitty costu

• Oh Hans. Just do it! Just, take Mary to your place and just...go. Just, go already!

I can picture this little blonde haired Mary look alike. He sounds too cute. Her personality, that's for sure. Can I just tell you the sexual tension her and Hans have? At least Jack is TRYING to be a part of Carter's life. :)

And that ending. Those mirrors...its Charles, huh? Got a bad vibe from this guy. I don't like him.

The next morning came in like a train crashing into a wall. Mary forced herself out of her warm comfy bed, aware of the fact that she'd left

• Hans is adorable, I know. She hasn't caught on to his feelings yet, but it'll certainly be more obvious in upcoming chapters.

I love my little Carter <3 I figured Jack had to be at least a little involved in Carter's life. He's definitely in for a rude awakening. You can't feed kids candy all the time and let them roam free with no real parental direction XD

It's Charles, most certainly. We'll find out more, as Mary and Hans become closer and more shit begins to happen.

Oh Hans. Just do it! Just, take Mary to your place and just...go. Just, go already! I can picture this little blonde haired Mary look ali

Sign in to comment in this discussion.