The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I loved this song in Yes Man, it was a great way to use it.

• What's good Mark? XD

Markd4547 posted: »

lmfao XDDDDDDDD dat gif

• fukin fgt lel

AWESOMEO posted: »

k

• XD How can you know it isn't as well :P

Uncharted 4, far cry 4, arkham etc the best

blueneon posted: »

HOW CAN YOU KNOW? IT IS NOT OUT YET?

• Lmfao So EVIL I like that.

No. :}

• I think those games will be good (not far cry 4). But I don 't know yet.

THAT IS THE POINT! BE PATIENT AND DON 'T RUSH YOU DESITIONS AND JUDGEMENT!

XD How can you know it isn't as well :P Uncharted 4, far cry 4, arkham etc the best

• Life sucks. Goodnight.

• Yeah, it is kinda my thing. Like many others...

Lmfao So EVIL I like that.

• It's been out for 3 years xD

Jewfreeus posted: »

omg yes who needs games like gta v, halo, tlou and metal gear solid on pc when we have toy story 3 now

• Alt text

Never after TWD s2 it's destiny >:D

I think those games will be good (not far cry 4). But I don 't know yet. THAT IS THE POINT! BE PATIENT AND DON 'T RUSH YOU DESITIONS AND JUDGEMENT!

• XD Everything is the best bro

What's good Mark? XD

• But you don't so keep being awesome

Alt text

Life sucks. Goodnight.

• Who's these others?

Yeah, it is kinda my thing. Like many others...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

I know, but he is not American, so the Civil War holds no true meaning to him, unless he's interested in it.

It's not important as WW1 and WW2 because they were global and took a toll on the entire world, it's like saying Israel's Independence War is as important as WW1 and WW2..

Maybe to YOU but the American Civil War defined the future of this country and what it would truly stand for so Civil War History is as important as WW1 or WW2.

• That's great to hear

XD Everything is the best bro

• It's not me going against History, it's me going against people that think American History is important to non-American people, because it isn't, unless you want to learn Israel's entire history as well.

As a history nerd, I do hate you for saying this lol. I preferred learning about the Revolutionary War though. Not sure what country Aura

• fg0t (」゜ロ゜)」

fukin fgt lel

• Healing factor, I wouldnt have to ever worry about diseases or injuries. For Halloween I can slice my own head off, and all the kids would be like oh shit and run away, and than when their parents come knocking out my door complaining, my head would be back and I would tell the parents that their kids must of been eating shrooms or something. xD

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• Sorry for all the YouTube notifications, I just +1 EVERY comment you made.

Also what the FUCK is wrong with these racist neo-nazis!

@GoldenPaladin You wanted the link to the video right? Just be careful, the comment sections is LOADED with Neo-Nazis...

• fgt

fg0t (」゜ロ゜)」

• LOL, it's k :p

Sorry for all the YouTube notifications, I just +1 EVERY comment you made. Also what the FUCK is wrong with these racist neo-nazis!

• Alt text

No it isn't my sistah :p have a nice sleep

Life sucks. Goodnight.

• I kind of want to make a thread on the holocaust, to show attention to these horrible people and pay respects to the many lives lost.

Should I?

LOL, it's k

• Alt text

I completed it before not as good as the PS1 game but decent :/

Jewfreeus posted: »

omg yes who needs games like gta v, halo, tlou and metal gear solid on pc when we have toy story 3 now

• I would appreciate it if you do, tell me if you need help, and mention Neo-Nazism as well.

I kind of want to make a thread on the holocaust, to show attention to these horrible people and pay respects to the many lives lost. Should I?

• You misinterpret this whole thing... I don't know whether he is American or not but in his post he doesn't mention American Civil War he just says Civil War which has happened in countless countries even though every war is a Civil War because we are all human. Once again I say maybe to YOU a countries Civil War isn't important but to many others including myself I find it interesting as it helps me learn about that countries history and what it stands for so it is as important as both World Wars.

I know, but he is not American, so the Civil War holds no true meaning to him, unless he's interested in it. It's not important as WW1 an

• Will do.

I would appreciate it if you do, tell me if you need help, and mention Neo-Nazism as well.

• I think he means the American Civil War, he isn't American I'm pretty sure.

Every war of one's country is important, but not other countrie's wars, and I really hate Americans who case that their history is important because "IT'S FUCKIN MURICU", I don't think you are like that though.

You misinterpret this whole thing... I don't know whether he is American or not but in his post he doesn't mention American Civil War he jus

• Here in Utah the weather can never decide what to do. Its more bipolar than my sister!

HOLY SHIT IT'S RAINING FIRST RAIN SINCE EVER

• fagit (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

fgt

• edited October 2014

I think its all relative really. Depends on where you live and what not. I don't think any part of history is more important than any other so long as you're willing to learn it and not repeat it (since thats the point of learning it) then it shouldn't matter. I got into this argument with people who were mad that not everyone knew about the US Civil war and I was like "do you know about the Chinese Civil war? I mean more people died there and it lasted over 20 years while the US Civil war only lasted 4 years!" that shut them up lol.

I don't care if someone hates me for saying this but... There are tons of more important stuff than Civil War History ._.

• Agreed.

Rockworm posted: »

I think its all relative really. Depends on where you live and what not. I don't think any part of history is more important than any othe

• Lmfao that's a bad way to think bruh every war has an effect on the world in one way or form never think that way. If the South would of won this place would of been very different and I'm sure the world would of felt it.

I think he means the American Civil War, he isn't American I'm pretty sure. Every war of one's country is important, but not other countr

• Come on! this is child play! I'd pick the ability to steal other's powers so I can have any of them!

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• XDDDDDDDDDDD

I get detention all the time but not for jamming pencils in buts XD

• Yeah, but let's be honest, you guys (maybe not you) don't give a shit about our History, or some other distant coutrie's history, it had no to little effect on you and you shouldn't waste your time learning it, instead, yu should learn things like the 2 world wars, or Nazi Germany, just because it's horrifying.

Lmfao that's a bad way to think bruh every war has an effect on the world in one way or form never think that way. If the South would of won this place would of been very different and I'm sure the world would of felt it.

• Oh man! ANIMORPHS!!! My favorite book series when I was younger! I still have most of the books! I almost gave them away but I couldn't bring myself to! So much nostalgia there!

I'd love the power to change into any animal of my choosing. In a way, it combines a lot of traditional powers depending on what animal I tr

• eW

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Let's go

• Why is it compared to a razor? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.