• http://youtu.be/k-ARuoSFflc

So I just really like this song even though it's dark... ^.^

Anyone else?

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Ah. Okay. worth a shot.

• Who doesn't?

http://youtu.be/k-ARuoSFflc So I just really like this song even though it's dark... ^.^ Anyone else?

• That feeling where you know you're about to become really sick... but it hasn't quite hit you yet. I almost don't even want to go to sleep (because I know I'm going to wake up sick).

• I know the feel man! Take some medicine ASAP, and you will get over it sooner! Hope you get to feeling better soon. :>

Belan posted: »

That feeling where you know you're about to become really sick... but it hasn't quite hit you yet. I almost don't even want to go to sleep (because I know I'm going to wake up sick).

• edited October 2014

Hey human beings aren't perfect. Funny my pastor was kind of just talking about that today. Like how people are so surprised when their human hero makes a mistake. We need to realize they are human and Only God is perfect.

God bless you.

I just realized how much I hate church.

• I know that. It's just that I happened to like my pastor from before, and this new one is extremely cocky and doesn't act the way he should.

God bless you too.

Hey human beings aren't perfect. Funny my pastor was kind of just talking about that today. Like how people are so surprised when their human hero makes a mistake. We need to realize they are human and Only God is perfect. God bless you.

• Man...that sucks, I'm sorry. Feel better, I guess!

That feeling where you know you're about to become really sick... but it hasn't quite hit you yet. I almost don't even want to go to sleep (because I know I'm going to wake up sick).

• Well...goodnight! I have no school Monday or Tuesday!! :-> huehuehuehuheuheueheuehueheuheuehehe

• that premiere though... holy shit that was awesome i now see how this is going to lead into the hunters storyline

• "The most likeable God in the universe."

That positions already taken by God.

God bless you.

I'm Gustac... The most likeable God in the universe. And that's why you love him. :P

• edited October 2014

Just saw the premiere. So many happy feels omg.

• Good episode, better than most or every S4 and S3 episode IMO.

• TV is good yes, but the walking dead show is the worst show i have ever watched in my entire life. I would rather watch Jersey Shore.

I mean...hopefully yes. TV is gud!! =^.^=

• Why does everyone seem to hate our national anthem?

• Everyone talking about the premiere, and here I am having to wait three months.

Fuck you DR3.

• I was trying to take the talk off of the premier for awhile since I haven't seen it yet :D

Everyone talking about the premiere, and here I am having to wait three months. Fuck you DR3.

• I have watched a couple episodes of game of thrones, didn 't really do it for me. And I have heard about Arrow, but when you are Batman you don 't care about minors. Fun fact, I actually do archery.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yep its called game of thrones ( or Arrow witch its the "Less people die" version of these shows

• You son of a.....

Well...goodnight! I have no school Monday or Tuesday!! :-> huehuehuehuheuheueheuehueheuheuehehe

• Today, it has officially been a year since I joined this site, and it turns out, I was going to regret calling myself "HelloWorld123".

• Some dogs don't stand a chance in this world. Tragedy, really. Well, tragedy of natural selection. The tiny ones get what they deserve.

papai46 posted: »

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141012T12&p0=179&msg=TTG+TWD+NYCC+Panel+countdown&swk=1

• edited October 2014

You lucky, fucking, son of a bitch.

(It's a joke, I'm not really calling your mom a bitch.)

Well...goodnight! I have no school Monday or Tuesday!! :-> huehuehuehuheuheueheuehueheuheuehehe

• I just realized, I have vacation for the next week, huehuehuehue

• Currently holding my attention against other distraction: Spartacus marathon. I'm starting to think the way they talk, too. Shame the actor playing Spartacus from Blood and Sand died before continuation of his story in Vengeance.

Currently in Vengeance season, skipped over Gods of the Arena

• So, here I am. Having to wake up early, go to school and then return home to eat and hope that my friends are also over wiht their school so we can talk, just so I can forget the huge piles of work I have to do later. And then my parents say I don 't know how it is to be an adut.

Hbh128 posted: »

Currently holding my attention against other distraction: Spartacus marathon. I'm starting to think the way they talk, too. Shame the actor

• Your work does not yet see coin pour into hand for the sake of survival, to avoid living in rags. Bear their wisdom, and if wisdom is currently borne, bear the pain of their repetition until legal bond forcing your obligation is lifted.

Until then, add to your leisure embellished presentation of an ancient and bloody past.

blueneon posted: »

So, here I am. Having to wake up early, go to school and then return home to eat and hope that my friends are also over wiht their school so

• That is not what I meant. And I aperently accidently replied to the Spartacus video.... I am sorry anyway. I think you took it wrong. Read it again. All I am saying is that they always complain about them doing everything and never consider that we have to do work as well. I of course understand that they are working even harder but I think that you now get what I mean.

Hbh128 posted: »

Your work does not yet see coin pour into hand for the sake of survival, to avoid living in rags. Bear their wisdom, and if wisdom is curren

• I relate so hard.

• Dude just watch it on the internet, I'm doing that now xD

Everyone talking about the premiere, and here I am having to wait three months. Fuck you DR3.

• kk

blueneon posted: »

That is not what I meant. And I aperently accidently replied to the Spartacus video.... I am sorry anyway. I think you took it wrong. Read i

• I tried, I found five viruses and two scams.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dude just watch it on the internet, I'm doing that now xD

• You think this cage can hold me?

Alt text

fuk u m8

lol Morning! :)

• Alt text

You think this cage can hold me? fuk u m8 lol Morning!

• Why is it impsoble to watch anything good on televisoin without having to wait at least a month after it's original release? I have to watch attack on titan online, I have to watch south park online, and now I have to wait, God knows how long, to watch the walking dead online. And that is not the bad part. No the bad part is that the BEST thing on tv right now is a talk show which currently shows two men trying to paint womens fingernails. Sounds wonderfull, doesn 't it?

• edited October 2014

Gary! Watch out for the Oak trees!

Alt text

Sorry I always wanted to make that joke. :]

• TOBEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

You think this cage can hold me? fuk u m8 lol Morning!

• You're looking in the wrong places bruh

I tried, I found five viruses and two scams.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.