The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HEY THERE! Alt text

Now I can use these huge teeth as chop sticks! :D

blueneon posted: »

TOBEEEEEE!!!!!!

• ONLY IF I COULD SEE THEM! :D

HEY THERE! Now I can use these huge teeth as chop sticks!

• lol

TOBI WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE US ON SIMS (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

Gary! Watch out for the Oak trees! Sorry I always wanted to make that joke. :]

• Just watched the premiere, good episode overall, some very illogical walker logic though, and am I the only one asking WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH?!?!?!?

• I relate so fucking hard, Greece and Israel are not a part of their concerns I guess, we're just sand people who don't even like modern TV, we just play with camels!

Why is it impsoble to watch anything good on televisoin without having to wait at least a month after it's original release? I have to watch

• edited October 2014

IT WON'T SHOW?!

Alt text

NUUUU! DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKITY SHITTING DICK SUCKING FUCK FUCKING CUNT LICKING MOTHERFUCKING FRAKING ICEHOLE OF A GIF! D:<

It was a gif of a kid with two straws up his nose saying "Look, I'm a walrus.". And it was the only one available. Stupid internet problems. Ruining my fun. ;~;

ONLY IF I COULD SEE THEM!

• Starting tomorrow. Not many requested so I guess I'll just deal with the 5 I have.

AWESOMEO posted: »

lol TOBI WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE US ON SIMS (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

• I don't think she's gonna show up till Episode 3. :/

Just watched the premiere, good episode overall, some very illogical walker logic though, and am I the only one asking WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH?!?!?!?

• Yeah, what is up with that? Sure there are people that live by the old standards but the majority is as modern as fucking New York and Seatle. They are always being such assholes when it comes to TV. I bet that they are sitting on their big asses right now saying "We did it again John! We managed to prevent teens from being happy during noons again! We are so good at this....." and the other one would be like "Yes Steve! We are the awesomest people on earth cause we don 't show anything good on TV, never have good movies air in Saterday nights and we are working on ways to destroy the litle fun they have on their computers! We ARE THE BEST at this...."

I relate so fucking hard, Greece and Israel are not a part of their concerns I guess, we're just sand people who don't even like modern TV, we just play with camels!

• pats shoulder

Well, at least you don 't have cuties?

IT WON'T SHOW?! NUUUU! DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKITY SHITTING DICK SUCKING FUCK FUCKING CUNT LICKING MOTHERFUCKING FRAKING ICE

• Alt text

pats shoulder Well, at least you don 't have cuties?

• Fuck AMC, I am almost certain that AMC stands for Almighty Cunts, and I think they know that.

Yeah, what is up with that? Sure there are people that live by the old standards but the majority is as modern as fucking New York and Seatl

• Those five count me, right?

Starting tomorrow. Not many requested so I guess I'll just deal with the 5 I have.

• You stole my quote.

BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH GREENE?

Just watched the premiere, good episode overall, some very illogical walker logic though, and am I the only one asking WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH?!?!?!?

• No lol, I seriously wanted to ask this before talking to you.

You stole my quote. BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH GREENE?

• Make the great Gary Oak

Starting tomorrow. Not many requested so I guess I'll just deal with the 5 I have.

• edited October 2014

Every time I play Slender The Arrival I can't find those damn keys in the first level! Anybody knows where they are? I spend 20 minutes searching in Kate's room but not nothing.

• Make me if you can.

• MAGGIE DIDN'T EVEN ASK

• edited October 2014

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

2spooky

Alt text

Here's a spook:

Alt text

Alt text

So much spook!

Alt text

Alt text

• Spooky grandpa:

Alt text

• The last gif reminds of Corpse Bride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvX-EotU-Ss

2spooky Here's a spook: So much spook!

• That's you in the future, Danny.

Spooky grandpa:

• Holy shit... Sonya is alive?!

The last gif reminds of Corpse Bride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvX-EotU-Ss

• Yup. I just disappeared from the community for 2 days because I was in Moscow to visit my sister.

Holy shit... Sonya is alive?!

• I haven't seen you in a week...

Yup. I just disappeared from the community for 2 days because I was in Moscow to visit my sister.

• I actually am disliking Maggie, solely for the fact that she almost completely focused on where Glenn was when they all got separated and barely spared a thought about her sister.

• OMG for a second I thought this was from that pedophile PSA from the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQvyOMO3ZE

Spooky grandpa:

• Not my problem.

I haven't seen you in a week...

• "Slowwww and steady. That's the work, Jake."

"You missed a spot right there!"

spills paint

"Oh no!"

After that, it's just fucked up. Do they still air this?

OMG for a second I thought this was from that pedophile PSA from the 80s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQvyOMO3ZE

• I'm bored but I really need to do homework .___.

• I don't know, I just remember seeing it in elementary school. They probably have newer ones now.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

"Slowwww and steady. That's the work, Jake." "You missed a spot right there!" spills paint "Oh no!" After that, it's just fucked up. Do they still air this?

• Alt text

MUST NOT LAUGH THIS SHOULD DISTURB ME CAN'T XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm ashamed sheet XDDD wtf

OMG for a second I thought this was from that pedophile PSA from the 80s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQvyOMO3ZE

• Probably.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That's you in the future, Danny.

• HOLY SHIT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"It's hard to talk about it but here it goes..."

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

0:40 - 0:44 Foreshadowing?

• Cages in her house cause she needs a cutness sourse or she will die

• Most likely. But to be honest my original thoughts were "Apple Micrania Colony". But yours makes more sence!

Fuck AMC, I am almost certain that AMC stands for Almighty Cunts, and I think they know that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.