The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WJVYDQGKSSGE FUUUUUUUU DID HE TAKE A PICTURE??

Guys! Guess what! At a Microsoft convention today... My father met ROBERT KIRKMAN!

• Hello humans.

• @Rigtail That's not nice, stealing someone's line! XD

Hello humans.

• whaaaaaa...? xD

What thread is that?

Belan posted: »

Is anyone else's feed getting like 100% hijacked by that LGBT thread? Every time someone posts in there it records as like 23402302402393202013 comments under my notifications for some reason.

• How many people here have Unturned?

• This is going to be an agonizing day...

• Yeah that happens.

Thank you so much.

I know that. It's just that I happened to like my pastor from before, and this new one is extremely cocky and doesn't act the way he should. God bless you too.

• Why?

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is going to be an agonizing day...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

Alt text

This basically explains that Gustac is a much better guy that Gustav.

Alt text

I NEED A NAME CHANGE RIGHT NOW.

http://en.followland.com/namegenerator/?1=80&2=50&3=88&4=67&5=72&name=COLLIN+BLASING&g=0 Attractiveness: 80% Trustworthiness: 50% Jealousy: 88% Intelligent: 67% Creative: 72%

• I can flare my nostrils like that too.

Am I bad for laughing at this?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

My parents are dragging me to the outside world for this boring trip with another family I really fucking hate, and I barely slept so I'm almost collapsing here.

Why?

• Have fun. >:)

My parents are dragging me to the outside world for this boring trip with another family I really fucking hate, and I barely slept so I'm almost collapsing here.

• fgt ;_;

Have fun.

• edited October 2014
    Belan posted: »

Is anyone else's feed getting like 100% hijacked by that LGBT thread? Every time someone posts in there it records as like 23402302402393202013 comments under my notifications for some reason.

• Well its free so anyone can play it..... I tried it couldn't get into it.

How many people here have Unturned?

• It's always good to spend time with family and stuff. Tolerance is a good trait to develop.

• I just watched the video version of CS Lewis's paper, "Man or Rabbit". Pretty rad.

Also, random Last Supper:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I am not a guy. I may be called Batman but I am a girl. I have told you many times that this is the commertial Batman, you know the one in movies, shows and the comics. But I am the real one. Still so fucking funny. xD

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon It's a pun Wayne = Vain if you don't get :O

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK6RS5BN01c

• For those who are itrested we have reached 12 characters, which means that since we passed the original 10 I needed you will now only have

24 hours

to submit a character. After that you won 't be able to join, so if you are thinking of subminting do it now. Link bellow:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85057/interactie-story-line-here-yes-i-am-doing-one-too-stop-asking-irrelevant-questions

• It's one of those mornings where you get up from bed and know it's gonna be a bad day.

• This song is tha shizz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur3tFq53dBI

• Lol, I had that yesterday.

It wasn't the best day either. :p

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's one of those mornings where you get up from bed and know it's gonna be a bad day.

• Laughed so hard when I watched this. xD

Lmao, everything was spot on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSv170r5J0

• Hello Joseph!

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's one of those mornings where you get up from bed and know it's gonna be a bad day.

• Yeah I know. Baseball and Basketball are huge in America. And American football too. It's interesting to see that difference in countries. I don't even know if we have a national team for those sports. None of my friends watches the twd show either. But it's finally on billboards throughout city so more people are gonna watch it. @rockworm @clemyclooandbabydoo

well man its none of your friend buisness what you wanna play! if you wanna play a badass game other than that crappy fifa game, Then do it!

• Alt text

About fucking time I got on here! Hello!

Damn site didn't let me get on last night, I had the right password and everything and I still couldn't log on till this morning. And now there's a glitch where I can't search through my notifications further when I click on the "show more" button and it says there's no more to show which is fucking bullhhit since I've been here all the way from Jan 2014. This site is REALLY MAKING ME MAD.

Alt text

But other than that I'm hunky dory.

• Tobi!

Tobidobi!

Tobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobi!

Check out my fanfiction, Tobi!

About fucking time I got on here! Hello! Damn site didn't let me get on last night, I had the right password and everything and I still c

• Hey Tobster!

About fucking time I got on here! Hello! Damn site didn't let me get on last night, I had the right password and everything and I still c

• "I scream, you scream

We all scream 'cause we're terrified

Of what's around the corner

We stay in place
    ‘Cause we don't want to lose our lives

So let's think of something better.

Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus

One that everybody knows.

Hands held higher, we'll be on fire

Singing songs that nobody wrote.

Quickly moving towards a storm

Moving forward, torn

In to pieces over reasons
    Of what these storms are for

I don't understand why everything I adore

Takes a different form when I squint my eyes

Have you ever done that?

When you squint your eyes
    And your eyelashes make it look a little not right

And then when just enough light

Comes from just the right side

And you find you're not who you're suppose to be?

This is not what you're suppose to see

Please, remember me? I am suppose to be
    King of a kingdom or swinging on a swing

Something happened to my imagination

This situation's becoming dire
    My treehouse is on fire
    And for some reason I smell gas on my hands

This is not what I had planned...

This is not what I had planned." ~Forest, Twenty One Pilots

• Hi Tobi! :D

Want to submit a character for the very low price of nothing but about 15 minutes now and then to read it?

• Pokedme! It's you! :D

Alt text

Fan fiction? Oh wait, are you talking about the furry one?

Tobi! Tobidobi! Tobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobi! Check out my fanfiction, Tobi!

• Alt text

Oh? A fan fiction? Well let's see it. :3

blueneon posted: »

Hi Tobi! Want to submit a character for the very low price of nothing but about 15 minutes now and then to read it?

• Link right below the last super with the pockemans. :3

Oh? A fan fiction? Well let's see it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.