The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How did I never know about this for five years?

• Playing Persona 2: Innocent Sin on PSP while this song is stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jnZheG2fOU

• edited October 2014

So quiet SPAM TIME

Alt text

Boo

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Hide and Seek with a dog

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

AS a matrix fanboy this gets me everytime XDDDD

• Alt text

Fuck off and wait for your turn.

papai46 posted: »

Tobi, you fuck! Where's the Sims you promissed?

• Hey Mark. Good to see ya. :)

Markd4547 posted: »

YOUR BACK YES HI BRO

• Alt text

And I'm delighted your happy again and changed your bio to something more positive and legendary :D

Hey Mark. Good to see ya.

• Lol those last too. lmao

So quiet SPAM TIME Boo Hide and Seek with a dog AS a matrix fanboy this gets me everytime XDDDD

• edited October 2014

So I decided I share experiences I had in GTA Online a while ago. It's kinda warped but I'll do my best.

Okay so there was bunch of people killing each other and I was running low (Yeah, 1.9 million is low to me) on cash so I decided to quick join missions. The teams were quite large so I thought it would be a great team. Well it wasn't. Many of them horsed around, dying faster than I can keep track, crashing every turn, wasting time on the timers and causing us to possibly lose more times than I can count. But then there's me, mowing down enemies with little effort, coming in with 18 wheelers and saving the teams' asses by getting the job done myself. It's like this with every SINGLE mission for an entire week. They mess around and here I am actually doing 90% of the work.

Sometimes there's these missions where you retrieve a trailer to the destination to win, but somehow they keep fucking up and destroying the damn thing! One time there I me and the driver were taking a tank of fuel to the gas station in a mission and our idiot partner kept trying to knock us off the road and start shooting, so I jumped out and started fighting him. The mission completed but I was a second from blowing up his car(did I forget to mention SO MANY likes to hide cowardly in their cars to kill you?) And there was mission where me and two others had to use a helicopter to attack 4 places to get stuff, and as you guessed it, they horsed around as well, so much I left them and did 3 quarters of it myself. And when I made it to the final destination, I learned I needed the others and cuz of that the timer ran out and we lost! Oh and there was guy trying to knock down the needed truck for a mission, trying to stop us from completing it but I outsmarted him and cause him to jump over the bridge.

Alt text

And there's my rant on the idiotic moments I experienced on GTA Online that week. Me doing all the hard work, focused on the mission while the others just fool around.

• edited October 2014

Oh my attitude is rather bouncy actually, one moment I'm happy next I'm angry as hell. I better not be having a period right now.... xD

And I'm delighted your happy again and changed your bio to something more positive and legendary

• edited October 2014

XD You wouldn't be the only one on the lounge but happy Tobi is even more dangerous >:D

Oh my attitude is rather bouncy actually, one moment I'm happy next I'm angry as hell. I better not be having a period right now.... xD

• Alt text

XDDD Tobi no mind them nubs dayum completing missions yourself you must be good :D

So I decided I share experiences I had in GTA Online a while ago. It's kinda warped but I'll do my best. Okay so there was bunch of peopl

• edited October 2014

Happy feels :'D

@sweetpeaclem

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

XD You wouldn't be the only one on the lounge but happy Tobi is even more dangerous >:D

• I'm a lot more dangerous than I was 3 months ago. But you should've seen me the first day I joined Elian's group. xD

XDDD Tobi no mind them nubs dayum completing missions yourself you must be good

• edited October 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wtf you can't kill the hero this is such a sad ending :'(

• edited October 2014

Brb to quiet here my last spam for a while

Alt text

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

--George S. Patton

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

--Albert Einstein

In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons.

--Herodotus

• It's quiet... SO NAPOLEON SPAM!

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Ability is nothing without opportunity.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know.

-Napoeleon Bonaparte

Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

The truest wisdom is a resolute determination.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

NOW I'M GOING TO WAIT FOR @CRIPS TO GET HIS ASS ON SKYPE SO WE CAN CK2.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Link disappeared for some reason lol

• xD omg

zeke10 posted: »

• Bigby still hot tho.

So I decided I share experiences I had in GTA Online a while ago. It's kinda warped but I'll do my best. Okay so there was bunch of peopl

• Here's a gif for ya.

Alt text

Bigby still hot tho.

• dies

Here's a gif for ya.

• Alt text

• Satsuki's eyebrows... just..... XD

Alt text

• edited October 2014

The world is not so bad :'D

Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Pfk79SgQU

That player with the trophy in the hospital is called Brian O Driscoll he is the Irish Rugby Captain :D

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Wouldn't expect anything less from The Joker.

XD That's pretty metal killing them wow hmmm yeah thanks for sharing that it's interesting

• edited October 2014

Alt text

IS EVERYONE DED but U didn't see my spam I'm I the last human left on earth but maybe you were never alive just chat robots or computer programs ANSWER ME pls :'(

• Sometimes, you just gotta hug the shark.

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

I'm officially scared of some of you people............

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Yup. I'm here. I'm just doing stuff and thangs. :)

IS EVERYONE DED but U didn't see my spam I'm I the last human left on earth but maybe you were never alive just chat robots or computer programs ANSWER ME pls

• I'm here and I was just eating.

IS EVERYONE DED but U didn't see my spam I'm I the last human left on earth but maybe you were never alive just chat robots or computer programs ANSWER ME pls

• I just popped in to wish you all a great weekend!

• XD GUS fair enough :D

I'm here and I was just eating.

• You have a great one too. :)

fallandir posted: »

I just popped in to wish you all a great weekend!

• I am sorry Mark.... It had to be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wtf you can't kill the hero this is such a sad ending

• edited October 2014

Gus, come on Skype. I left messages for you.

I'm here and I was just eating.

• Alt text

but bigby who is using glamour and hiding? Ok STUFF,THANGS XD

Yup. I'm here. I'm just doing stuff and thangs.

• Thank you Tobi!

You have a great one too.

• I feel so sad now....

Brb to quiet here my last spam for a while No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dum

• Holy fuck! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.