The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's the big family, the lounge family, Morslev family.

And Gustav died after divorcing you and having a child with Gustac.

You brutally murdered Gustav. Now you're in prison. and Gustac is taking care of three children.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Gus u Hoe and who is all the Morslev's XD

• Alt text

Childhood saved this is even better I would watch :'D

zeke10 posted: »

Im gonna ruin your childhoods http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rugrats_Theory

• Some girl is saying she'll kill herself cause I rejected her. :(

• Alt text

Oh Yeah sheet you cheated on me so now u ded it was worth it </3 :'(

That's the big family, the lounge family, Morslev family. And Gustav died after divorcing you and having a child with Gustac. You brutally murdered Gustav. Now you're in prison. and Gustac is taking care of three children.

• Damn. What are you going to do?

CodPatrol posted: »

Some girl is saying she'll kill herself cause I rejected her.

• edited October 2014

Part 2 is out now. Talking to you @Markd4547

• Help somehow. I asked someone who's good with advice to help.

Damn. What are you going to do?

• That's good to know. I hope it all turns out well in the end!

Help somehow. I asked someone who's good with advice to help.

• I reacted.

For I am...

NICK 2.0!

xD

There wasnt though, or am I wrong? I swear the characters just brushed off his death.

• Ugh. I'm starting to find Lori really annoying.

• THE SKIN WEARING MOFOS ARE GOING FOR RICK THE PRICK :O

• Fack u!

REKT

• Alt text

Yes great I just had my dinner and now I see a new part YES :'D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85057/interactie-story-line-here-yes-i-am-doing-one-too-stop-asking-irrelevant-questions

Here is the link if anyone else wants to read the awesomness

blueneon posted: »

Part 2 is out now. Talking to you @Markd4547

• Thank you. :3

But I think part one was better.

Yes great I just had my dinner and now I see a new part YES :'D http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85057/interactie-story-

• Does anyone know if they still have free 2 day XBL trials anymore? i never get them when buying games these days

• The worst part is that this is true...

• You to hard on yourself I think both were equally awesome and the story will only get better for now on too as you kill users off >:D

Thank you. But I think part one was better.

• Sometimes girl don't mean it and try to make you feel bad just say you have a girlfriend at home or something so it lessens the blow so she doesn't feel like the problem is with her :/

Some girl is saying she'll kill herself cause I rejected her.

• Which season?

Belan posted: »

Ugh. I'm starting to find Lori really annoying.

• No, it won 't. I will run out o ideas so gter a couple more parts it is going to really suck...

You to hard on yourself I think both were equally awesome and the story will only get better for now on too as you kill users off >:D

• I just found out one of my friends makes a alcoholic drink called Pruno or something. He didn't even know it was alcoholic! Hes 13 fucking years old.

• Yeah, she might just be trying to get attention.

Sometimes girl don't mean it and try to make you feel bad just say you have a girlfriend at home or something so it lessens the blow so she doesn't feel like the problem is with her

• edited October 2014

Blue pls you have a random and brilliant mind and you will come up with plenty of killing and violence chapters with a great imaginative angle don't worry plenty of people think that about themselves when writing these stories but you will only improve and get better with time believe me :P

No, it won 't. I will run out o ideas so gter a couple more parts it is going to really suck...

• Did you ever do drugs, it's like love.

Have you ever done love, it's like a drug.

It'll mess you up good, mess you up bad.

• Not.

Blue pls you have a random and brilliant mind and you will come up with plenty of killing and violence chapters with a great imaginative ang

• And Injustice freaks out when I try to play it

Alt text

So many games that are free(for a limited time) on Steam... MUST... DOWNLOAD.

• edited October 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL1B_r9nC9k

This guy is goddamn hilarious

• Played a bunch of Don't Starve last night. Funner than I expected. Other than that Injustice is like murdering my computer every time I try to play it. And I have Killing Floor, XCOM, Awesomenauts, and Trine 2 all really good games. I especially recommend XCOM and its expansion Enemy Within to EVERYONE! Download and play it niggaz!

I wanna try Payday 2 but I'd have to free up space and i don't know if I feel like doing that for a F2P weekend game.

I'll check it out it's legit

• DON'T EVER QUESTION ME BATMAN I'M NEVER WRONG EVA >:O

Not.

• Meow :3

@JonGon @GOUSTTTT http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/people-who-meow#3lqkdc

• WOW you were able to get into a mission with other people! I never get that! Every time I play GTA online I might as well be playing singleplayer since no one ever joins my games and any game i join is guaranteed to be a race when I don't want to do races.

So I decided I share experiences I had in GTA Online a while ago. It's kinda warped but I'll do my best. Okay so there was bunch of peopl

• I take it you haven't played Arkham City......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wtf you can't kill the hero this is such a sad ending

• Don't talk about Arkham city my flashback feels for dat ending :'(

Rockworm posted: »

I take it you haven't played Arkham City......

• You were wrong when you said you would kill me.

DON'T EVER QUESTION ME BATMAN I'M NEVER WRONG EVA >:O

• edited October 2014

You are not Batman! Batman died a long time ago!

You were wrong when you said you would kill me.

• He must be one hardcore motherfucker!

I just found out one of my friends makes a alcoholic drink called Pruno or something. He didn't even know it was alcoholic! Hes 13 fucking years old.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.