The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well every city's got it's bad areas. Even where I live, there's graffiti over some walls. I think it's mostly just ignorance and bad tempers that causes trouble. I remember seeing a video on a train in Victoria yelled at kids to give up their seats, and then calling the police. Then she goes and harasses an Asian woman. There's disputes and arguments happening nonstop. People drinking or taking drugs then driving, or freeloading on public transport.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, it's not as bad as some other places.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Is this Snoop Dogg?!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

I laughed way too hard at the phone one.

• No, it's not. I've been trying to leave this place because I just come here to waste time so I don't have to do my work. Kinda like what I'm doing right now.

Yeah, that's a good idea then. I always put my work off 'til the last minute, and it's not a very good strategy. >_<

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Gary-Oak @Welcome_To_Woodbury Your school: @Megami_Kizukanai @AWESOMEO @TDMshadowCP @LeeTheProfessional @WhatTheDuck

• Alt text

@Gary-Oak @Welcome_To_Woodbury Your school: @Megami_Kizukanai @AWESOMEO @TDMshadowCP @LeeTheProfessional @WhatTheDuck

• Alt text

Is this Snoop Dogg?!

• Wow, that's pretty stupid xD

Though, the graffiti isn't really that bad, tbh

Well every city's got it's bad areas. Even where I live, there's graffiti over some walls. I think it's mostly just ignorance and bad temper

• edited October 2014

Rah Shell...

Alt text

Rah Shell... why...? Lmao!

• Mwuahahaha! >B]

PRO PLS

• edited October 2014

Because I say so.

Rah Shell... Rah Shell... why...? Lmao!

• Still, some people over here just wish for the misfortune of oþers. It's sick and makes this country look bad in the eyes of foreigners.

Wow, that's pretty stupid xD Though, the graffiti isn't really that bad, tbh

• Alt text

Lmao, I believe this is what you were looking for?

Alt text

Because I say so.

• ;-; shhh.... i failed.

Lmao, I believe this is what you were looking for?

• I am utterly baffled by the amount of people on the forums who are actually against homosexuality from what I've seen in that thread.

Although some, if not most of the individuals in that thread who are against it are not completely bias and actually have some kind of understanding of the opposing side, acknowledging some if the important points as to why homosexuality is not entirely wrong. That is something I do not see everyday...

• Alt text

I am utterly baffled by the amount of people on the forums who are actually against homosexuality from what I've seen in that thread. Alt

• What's this thread everyone's talking about?

I am utterly baffled by the amount of people on the forums who are actually against homosexuality from what I've seen in that thread. Alt

• Exactly. Unfortunately some people fail to acquiesce that.

• I've been to places with people like that. i try not to take them seriously.

Still, some people over here just wish for the misfortune of oþers. It's sick and makes this country look bad in the eyes of foreigners.

• Wow...

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1664253#Comment_1664253

• So I got a look at that thread... no wonder this is the only thread I go to now.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1664253#Comment_1664253

• edited October 2014

:/ Yup. It's unfortunate.

Wow...

• Yeah... It's upsetting how some people think the way they do. Mainly the ones who just automatically say "man and man or woman and woman is wrong." And they don't have a reasoning behind it or it's a really ridiculous reason. That's what upsets me the most.

So I got a look at that thread... no wonder this is the only thread I go to now.

• I just wish people could just get along and care about others.

I've been to places with people like that. i try not to take them seriously.

• Tony, you have known me since April. How does this shock you? xD

• Nah, I was just surprised that they actually have Pokemon condoms, like... wtf? Why...?

You know what? I don't even want to know.

Tony, you have known me since April. How does this shock you? xD

• Answer: Japan

xD

Nah, I was just surprised that they actually have Pokemon condoms, like... wtf? Why...? You know what? I don't even want to know.

• But what if you do not have bones?

I'm just a shadow, mehehehehe.

• That would make you a Gustac. B]

But what if you do not have bones? I'm just a shadow, mehehehehe.

• Everything Merle does is on another level of badass. I won't spoil it for you, but you will soon know what I mean.;)

That was about as badass as he could have gone out. I only wish he would have been able to rough up the Governor a little.

I'm assuming that its probably not going to happen, but Daryl needs to get his revenge.

I just feel awful for the guy, because no matter how hard he tries, nothing ever seems good enough for the group(minus Hershel and Daryl maybe). The fact that some of them just expect Rick to be able to bounce back after Lori isn't fair at all. The man's only human, give him a break.

Before you said anything, I was honestly being a little unfair to the guy in regards to him coping with Lori's death. I think I was just feeling nervous about the stability of the group.

Carl, on the other hand..

Tinni posted: »

Everything Merle does is on another level of badass. I won't spoil it for you, but you will soon know what I mean.;) I just feel awful fo

• Today for our daily prayer, say after me.

Hail Rachelle, full of potato, the whiskers is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst Loungers and blessed is the one who died for you, Gustav. Holy Rachelle, Father of Gustav, pray for us peasants now and in the hour of our fast. Potato.

• This song is my life <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgi8OVLCcxk

• Hail Gary, full of greatness, the pokemon are with thee. Blessed art thou amongst Loungers and blessed is the one who died for you, Ash. Holy Gary, father of everyone, pray for us peasants now and in the hour of our fast. Pokemon.

Today for our daily prayer, say after me. Hail Rachelle, full of potato, the whiskers is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst Loungers and

• edited October 2014

Practically what's going on in my head right now...

Alt text

And OH it's so, so true. Especially when it hits you in the face.

• Which reminds me...

Where's Azlyn?

Practically what's going on in my head right now... And OH it's so, so true. Especially when it hits you in the face.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.