The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That was a nice Bob-BQ.

Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Atr got her shishca-Bob

• Never knew that the Mocking Jay had that book cover.

Markd4547 posted: »

quiet time What are some of the best books you ever read? I can't spoil but an awesome read Power of five series an awesome

• indeed

BlueShadiw posted: »

That was a nice Bob-BQ.

• Story of my life.

meh

• edited October 2014

I think I'm the only person in the world that actually enjoys doing math...

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Fuck math

• Nah :)

• i cant even imagine how much you laughed in real life ...

HUEHUEHUE

• They even said

"You made us like this, took away our home, made us hunters."

Terminus confirmed as The Hunters. Damnit.

• Depends on what you're learning. What i really hate is when i have to do a very long procedure just to find out the answer is wrong and then see you have like 10 exercises left

• I think Bob was bitten back in the water, he wanted to kiss Sasha again, and started crying.

In Issue 64, Dale revealed to the Hunters that he had been bitten. He scared the members of the Hunters who had eaten his leg and enraged Chris enough to violently kick him until he became unconscious.

I think I saw Gareth kicking Bob...but that's just me. Bob = Dale.

They even said "You made us like this, took away our home, made us hunters."

• edited October 2014

Trudging through A Feast of Crows and man does it make me appreciate the first 3 books way more. Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords were masterpieces Feast of Crows feels like a chore to get through in comparison. Hopefully Dance of Dragons is better.

Alt text

The Bourne Trilogy forget everything you thought you knew from the Matt Damon films. Other than the name there is no similarities. I like both for different reasons and I get they couldn't have done all that in 2+ hour movies but holy crap talk about not doing anything similar.

Alt text

Pretty much all of Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. From Bitten, To Industrial Magic, to Haunted and beyond these are great reads. Clever spin on the supernatural all dealing with really powerful women. One is a Warewolf, another is a witch, Hell one is a half demon witch ghost! Its Kind of like Buffy without the the TV network execs keeping it from being sexier.

Alt text

The Rhapsody Trilogy / Symphony of the Ages. How do you do the star crossed lovers bit without it being another romance novel? Have them be alive thousands of years apart and just have it be a cruel joke that they meet. Of course this is only a small part in a bigger fantasy epic plot involving time travel (in a different way) and have an ever looming threat with deep political intrigue you would expect from George RR Martin, God I feel like I'm explaining this horribly. Read it! You won't regret it!

Alt text

Harry Potter series. I don't care what anyone says. When I started reading it took a lot of effort to make myself stop and when I was done I just wanted to start over. Technically a kid's book but so much smarter than most people give it credit for.

quiet time What are some of the best books you ever read? I can't spoil but an awesome read Power of five series an awesome

• I dislike the Stephanie Meyer quote at the top lol. Her endorsement makes me not want to like it. Like if Michael Bay said he loved an actually good action movie lol.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Never knew that the Mocking Jay had that book cover.

• lol I read this as "Fuck meth" and I was like

Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Fuck math

• man... So glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

meh

• Yeah, we suck.

Rockworm posted: »

man... So glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

• Season 4 is one of my favorite seasons, can't wait to hear how you weigh in on it.:)

Belan posted: »

But Carl is a completely different story, he really got on my nerves in season 3. I was fine with him for the majority of the season

• Damn straight!

Humans... such strange creatures.

• Holy shit that ending though i can feel the tainted meat line coming

Alt text

Alt text

• edited October 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

Canadian spam enjoy you will tho it's Canadian and awesome :P

Alt text

XD I love dat gif not sure why

Alt text

Hail in Canada

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Everyone loves Ireland to :'/

Alt text

• I know the pain bro, It's up online nao though, watch it :D

• Alt text

:'O why Y do dis

• No thanks, i would rather watch something that's actually good.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know the pain bro, It's up online nao though, watch it

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

You're more emo than me! :O

• It is good, not as good as the video game or comics, and not as good as lots of other shows, but still good.

Gary-Oak posted: »

No thanks, i would rather watch something that's actually good.

• When will there be Israeli spam ;_;

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Canadian spam enjoy you will tho it's Canadian and awesome :P XD I love dat gif not sure why Hail in Canada Everyone loves Ireland to :'/

• lol no

It is good, not as good as the video game or comics, and not as good as lots of other shows, but still good.

• I imagine all the funny spam about Israeli will get me banned bro Canada is about the only country with safe spam XD

When will there be Israeli spam ;_;

• FOR ME :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for her yus she can TOUCH my booty

Alt text

confirmed touch

Akazawa posted: »

This is for you! Yus you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5iZlRLFFNg

• Yeah, when I watch the show I text my friends who also watches and as soon as Bob was pulled under I called that he was bit. I thought he was going outside to kill himself but you know...Hunters work too.

I think Bob was bitten back in the water, he wanted to kiss Sasha again, and started crying. In Issue 64, Dale revealed to the Hunters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.