The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• الخراء المقدسة

اللغة العربية هي جميلة

مجرد إلقاء نظرة على هذا

• I have no idea what this says but I like it!

الخراء المقدسة اللغة العربية هي جميلة مجرد إلقاء نظرة على هذا

• Ur mom!

• Dany's okay, but she's not Margaery.

Alt text

♥♥♥

Markd4547 posted: »

Right show wrong Actress DAMN ^

• Translation: Holy shit

Arabic is beautiful

Just look at this

papai46 posted: »

Ur mom!

• edited October 2014

أنا أحب جوجل ترجمة.

لا يمكنك؟

أوه، والعربية هو سخيف رهيبة.

• جوجل ترجمة رائع. يجعلني تبدو أكثر ذكاء.

أنا أحب جوجل ترجمة. لا يمكنك؟ أوه، والعربية هو سخيف رهيبة.

• Alt text

جوجل ترجمة رائع. يجعلني تبدو أكثر ذكاء.

• وأنا أتفق! دروس اللغة اللعنة، لدي جوجل ترجمة!

جوجل ترجمة رائع. يجعلني تبدو أكثر ذكاء.

• What's your favorite childhood game and why?

Alt text

Mine is Crash Bandicoot I completed it as a kid hundreds of times and replayed the trilogy recently and it was still awesome :D

• edited October 2014

Alt text

My brother used to play it. Sometimes I'd sneak into his room and fuck his shit up and pretend to be him so his friends thought it was him and I'd steal all their cash, and then when he came back he'd wonder why all of his comrades were trying to kill him.

What's your favorite childhood game and why? Mine is Crash Bandicoot I completed it as a kid hundreds of times and replayed the trilogy recently and it was still awesome

• Mine would be Crash too. Those games were tha shizz.

What's your favorite childhood game and why? Mine is Crash Bandicoot I completed it as a kid hundreds of times and replayed the trilogy recently and it was still awesome

• Alt text

I know this game sucked, but I loved it as a child.

• Shouldn't it be Bigby in the first pic?

@allthatremains sheet Ok who the f**k made this

• edited October 2014

Too many...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• God the feels!

• Lmao! You're evil. B^]

My brother used to play it. Sometimes I'd sneak into his room and fuck his shit up and pretend to be him so his friends thought it was him a

• Alt text

Gta, Pokemon Red, super Mario my childhood intensifies :'D

• edited October 2014

XDD awesome I never played it any good my crush Ellen Page never shuts up about that game :D

My brother used to play it. Sometimes I'd sneak into his room and fuck his shit up and pretend to be him so his friends thought it was him a

• When did Joel do that?

Gta, Pokemon Red, super Mario my childhood intensifies :'D

• well....

i was that kid with the pikachu editon

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

basically any dragon ball z game but mainly the ones on ps2

Alt text

Alt text

• My brother took it with him when he left. Sometimes when I go to visit my dad I play it. It's my favourite one of the series. I like it better than the third one. One thing I don't like about the new game is that there's no Necromancer. The closest thing there is to it is probably the Witch Doctor, but meh. I'd get both just for the experience, but I'll always like the second one better, because of Necro.

XDD awesome I never played it any good my crush Ellen Page never shuts up about that game

• There's actually going to be a 2015 Original Disney Channel movie about the sons and daughters of various Disney princesses/princes/villians called The Descendants. I have NO idea if it will be good, but I'm gonna watch it anyway AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

In a present day idyllic kingdom, the benevolent teenaged son of the King and Queen (Beast and Belle from Disney’s iconic Beauty and the Beast) is poised to take the throne. His first proclamation: offer a chance of redemption to the trouble-making offspring of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Evil Queen and Jafar who have been imprisoned on a forbidden island with all the other villains, sidekicks, minions, and evil family members. These villainous descendants are allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school alongside the offspring of iconic Disney heroes. However, the evil teens face a dilemma: should they follow in their nefarious parents’ footsteps and help all the villains regain power or embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom?

Okay, the prep school part sounds kinda cheesy BUT LOOK

Alt text

I spot Maleficent's daughter, Cruella's son, Jafar's son, and the Evil Queen's daughter :o

But no Little Mermaid characters in it, and that makes Maddi saddi </3 (I can't believe I just typed that).

@allthatremains sheet Ok who the f**k made this

• none of your god damn business

• got my first car over the weekend its pretty top kek :D

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD Go back to playing with barbie dolls pls and if it's lounge business IT'S MY BUSINESS your in my town NAW are you lost?

none of your god damn business

• edited October 2014

@Mark4547 Alt textStarring Liam Neeson, MURICA!!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• You don't think I know why you crossed out the licence plate? "Salts gonna stalk me, Salts gonna kill me" That's all I hear from anyone anymore... Kenny Stare

Jewfreeus posted: »

got my first car over the weekend its pretty top kek

• Wow, nice car, man. BMW is for rich people.

Jewfreeus posted: »

got my first car over the weekend its pretty top kek

• oh shit his onto me :0

Saltlick123 posted: »

You don't think I know why you crossed out the licence plate? "Salts gonna stalk me, Salts gonna kill me" That's all I hear from anyone anymore... Kenny Stare

Sign in to comment in this discussion.