The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Looking back. BBBBBBB)

papai46 posted: »

Question: What are your guilty pleasures?

• Doing stuff and thangs, and not eating pizza :(.

• Alt text

Doing stuff and thangs, and not eating pizza .

• Alt text

Jon bro returns...

JonGon posted: »

I'm here bro

• u wot m8? i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens. i swer 2 christ I'll hook you in the gabba. you better shut your mouth or im calling me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make your nan sore jus hearin bout it. yer in proper mess ya nob head.

• I was busy painting some fire.

Jon bro returns...

• What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

u wot m8? i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens. i swer 2 christ I'll hook you in t

• I haven't seen your work in a while! But I'm sure you've made some sick drawings. B]

Have you tried anything new?

I was busy painting some fire.

• Damn, now I'm in the mood for some pizza...

You know when your pizza bubbles like how it does in this pic, that is going to be one hell of a good tasting pizza.

• I haven't drawn anything in forever lmao! Until 2 days ago. I did a graffiti mural of TWD.

I haven't seen your work in a while! But I'm sure you've made some sick drawings. B] Have you tried anything new?

• You know when your pizza bubbles like how it does in this pic, that is going to be one hell of a good tasting pizza.

• Damn, now I'm in the mood for some pizza...

Pizza makes everything better. B]

You know when your pizza bubbles like how it does in this pic, that is going to be one hell of a good tasting pizza.

• Lee! Chill out!

Alt text

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’v

• Dude, that sounds cool! Show it here whenever you finish, man. I'd like to see that. B]

I haven't drawn anything in forever lmao! Until 2 days ago. I did a graffiti mural of TWD.

• NO!

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Lee! Chill out!

• Yeah, nothing can go wrong when you have pizza. But when you finish it, that's when hell starts all over again.

Damn, now I'm in the mood for some pizza... Pizza makes everything better. B]

• Look Down

Alt text

Dude, that sounds cool! Show it here whenever you finish, man. I'd like to see that. B]

• Dat Graffiti

Alt text

• Lmao, true, man! Back to the real world, haha. B]

Yeah, nothing can go wrong when you have pizza. But when you finish it, that's when hell starts all over again.

• Damn! That's awesome! B]

This is definitely some of your best work!

Dat Graffiti

• You missed ;)

Alt text

NO!

• Dude, thats fucking sick! Should of tagged your name on it though, need that street cred!

Dat Graffiti

• Thanks :D I didn't want to put my tag on it for "legal" reasons.

Dude, thats fucking sick! Should of tagged your name on it though, need that street cred!

• lol yeah, but maybe like some street name or something. So if you do another one, people can put two and two together and realize you did them both you can be famous around your area, in an undercover sort of way. haha, but still good regardless.

Thanks I didn't want to put my tag on it for "legal" reasons.

• Damn, that has a nice beat to it.

This one if my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXKJco85Pc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zefLAYM7XQ B]

• I love that one, this one is good too. B]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAL0ard3YPw

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn, that has a nice beat to it. This one if my favorite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXKJco85Pc

• edited October 2014

Excluding people who are dead, I'd have to say my favorites are Rick, Hershel, and Maggie. Oh and Abraham, but I don't think he's been introduced yet.

Yeah, I haven't seen an Abraham at this point. My definite favorites are Daryl, Hershel, Rick and Michone (I have no clue how to spell that, don't want to look it up because of spoilers). I like Beth as well, hopefully she gets a little more screen time.

It's like I hate the Governor, but I love him at the same time haha.

I'm pretty positive that I hate him now lol. I thought he was maybe going to change a bit, but it looks like he is starting his old cycle all over again..

Ugh... the show is just depressing at this point.

Tinni posted: »

Yeah he's a fan favorite. I don't dislike Glenn, but I can't say he's my favorite. Excluding people who are dead, I'd have to say my favorit

• Slowly flaying my victims alive, crafting their skin into a leather bikini that I wear whilst I polish their skull and chew sinews of flesh like bubblegum.

Ooo, and eating ice cream in the winter. I don't care if it's cold outside, I still want to eat ice cream! <3

• Potatoes.

• Alt text

damn, interesting. I still think he got bit which is why he left, but that last exchanged with Gareth makes it seem like they had a connection before meeting Rick.

• Hmm, holy shit. That would be interesting if it turned out like that, but then why wouldn't Gareth mention it after they cut his leg? He probably just got bit, He's in Dale's comic role now.

• edited October 2014

Oh! I see... Potato-Girl:)

Potatoes.

• this guy is stepping into some serious shit right here

Alt text

Alt text

and then gabe ordered that that guy's game Paranautical Activity off steam

• Maybe the show didnt want to override the suspense and will leave it for the next episodes? I dont think they would move that much away from the comics as well but its still pretty plausible and interesting, and would make sense for Bobs backstory since they kept on saying that we will find more about him which all we know is that he is used to be an alcoholic.

Hmm, holy shit. That would be interesting if it turned out like that, but then why wouldn't Gareth mention it after they cut his leg? He probably just got bit, He's in Dale's comic role now.

• edited October 2014

But that game was AWESOMEO! GODDAMM YOU GABE!!!

Jewfreeus posted: »

this guy is stepping into some serious shit right here and then gabe ordered that that guy's game Paranautical Activity off steam

Sign in to comment in this discussion.