Comments

• yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alt text

haaaa, we're rivals u gais suk

• We actually do have a few things in common :O

We have a few things in common :O

• Alt text

smashes full whiskey bottle against wall

• What he did was stupid, but to be fair, both sides are wrong. You shouldn't cheat, but he shouldn't have been a dick about it.

• Lol i talk to her all the time fgt!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Like you deserved help lol

• I do too fgt

papai46 posted: »

Lol i talk to her all the time fgt!

• nu das sew gay

ye imma join da military popo n sina

• People raiding my shit in COC.

hahah, fgts can't stel my gurld.

• :green is my favorite colour :'D

Epic.

• You play COC? :O

People raiding my shit in COC. hahah, fgts can't stel my gurld.

• High-five Survey Corps bro!

I do too fgt

• u sew gay fgt

AWESOMEO posted: »

nu das sew gay

• Cheata

I feel ya.

• Wh-What? No I don't!

Alt text

You play COC? :O

• XD

Do you have a clan or sumthin'?

Wh-What? No I don't!

• edited October 2014

Alt text

So I've been away for a bit. Recently I've been having trouble... trusting people. Unaware of what are lies and what are truths. And it makes it me so angry-- I see myself in my dreams... killing people. A massacre. Doing horrible things... Far worse than that of my villain character in Pro's story. So much blood splattering all over. And what's most disturbing is I didn't feel a single regret. Because my anger and confusion has left me in a dark place.

Let me tell you a little story about me... from a long time ago.

Back in elementary school I met this boy. He and I became best friends... Or... were... best friends... Our friendship was stable. But that all changed when we entered Junior High. You see I met a friend of his, and it was at that point my best buddy started to change. Or shall we say.. his true colours. You see I started meeting his other friends and eventually they started making jokes about me. Gay ones included. Playing games called "Ditch Daniel". Pulling pranks on me. Throw their lunch at me sometimes. Attack me. Using me... LIE to me. It went on for so long till I finally left them at high school. I was a fool to convince myself they were my friends. A year later, the same former friends were in my drama class. I decided to give them one last slim chance considering we had to work together through the semester. Of course it happened again during a project and that's when I officially to ignored them 100%, going so far as leaving the group and let them do it all. They never cared... all they did was lie. LIES! I gave them honesty and compassion and they repaid me with lies and manipulation.

Alt text

And here I am today, feeling the same thing again. I'm not sure if one of my closest friends is lying to me. Or even some of the people I talk to. The ones I'm talking about... they know who they are. I am not sure who I should trust right now.

Alt text

Never let your guard down, even to the ones closest to you. You never know when they might betray your trust. It happens all the time... Soon enough, it'll happen to you... if it already did, it'll happen again. It never stops.

You can call this another phase I'm having... I don't care. But it's what is going on my head right now. And it's what I feel.

• Lol didn't read, just kidding i did.

So I've been away for a bit. Recently I've been having trouble... trusting people. Unaware of what are lies and what are truths. And it make

• Damn...

So I've been away for a bit. Recently I've been having trouble... trusting people. Unaware of what are lies and what are truths. And it make

• That is.... true...

• Alt text

u sew gay fgt

• You can't imagine the amount of anger I keep bottled up everyday. Those times I get mad in front of others, they're just sparks.

Damn...

• I bottle up my anger too, then I make it into whiskey and drink it.

You can't imagine the amount of anger I keep bottled up everyday. Those times I get mad in front of others, they're just sparks.

• :(

• GGGAAAAHHHHHH!!! ---

T^T (goes into a rage)

Sorry, something happened.

blueneon posted: »

?

• K, I hope you are ok. :}

GGGAAAAHHHHHH!!! --- T^T (goes into a rage) Sorry, something happened.

• It's nothing major...

No one got hurt, but .... yeah...

blueneon posted: »

K, I hope you are ok. :}

• She wanted to convert?

I converted her about a month ago, same time we began the relationship.

• You're AWESOMEO!

I bottle up my anger too, then I make it into whiskey and drink it.

• No I'm not.

glares at @AWESOMEO

That's AWESOMEO.

You're AWESOMEO!

• Oh ok.

No I'm not. glares at @AWESOMEO That's AWESOMEO.

• I had my exams for the 2nd semester last week, and on my English test, there was a word puzzle.

Guess what I found? AWESOMEO.

No I'm not. glares at @AWESOMEO That's AWESOMEO.

• LOL XD

I had my exams for the 2nd semester last week, and on my English test, there was a word puzzle. Guess what I found? AWESOMEO. .3.

• Loooool!

I had my exams for the 2nd semester last week, and on my English test, there was a word puzzle. Guess what I found? AWESOMEO. .3.

• You want me to ask again, I can sence it.... Anyway, glad everything turned out ok. :}

It's nothing major... No one got hurt, but .... yeah...

• What do you want us to do?

GGGAAAAHHHHHH!!! --- T^T (goes into a rage) Sorry, something happened.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.