The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's nothing that major, haha. B]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

plsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomicplsbeFOTDcomic

• Sad shit.

My condolences to the families affected by the Parliament hill shooting. I'd be stunned if a shooting like that happened around here at T-dot.

• The most evil creature on this planet? The human being of course.

Humans are selfish creatures.

• Just a shooting that happened at a war memorial near by Parliament hill in Ottawa, a guy had killed a soldier before running near parliament hill and injuring two before being shot to death or something similar, I have not read anything my self but I keep hearing it everywhere, also because they Cancelled the Leafs game that was supposed to happen at Ottawa which is also how I heard the story.

Wait, what happened? I'm too lazy to look...

• Alright, mind telling me what exactly are you working on? I am curious, B]. And if you need any help, I am down to help. But I believe in you and Shadow to make this work, whatever it is.

Lol, I just need someone who really knows the story, I figured Shadow. Just going to work on something with him.

• Or there's no truth coming out of your mouth right now.

And I suppose there's no messages on your steam account either, right? Yeah, okay.

papai46 posted: »

There is no pm in my inbox.

• Might need someone who can Photoshop...

Alright, mind telling me what exactly are you working on? I am curious, B]. And if you need any help, I am down to help. But I believe in you and Shadow to make this work, whatever it is.

• edited October 2014

Is it Depress-the-Hell-Outta-Maddi Day? No more arguing, no more drama, no more sad crap, how about some happy things?

Alt text

Alt text

• It happen today?

Just a shooting that happened at a war memorial near by Parliament hill in Ottawa, a guy had killed a soldier before running near parliament

• Alt text

Is it Depress-the-Hell-Outta-Maddi Day? No more arguing, no more drama, no more sad crap, how about some happy things?

• please be happy =)

• Ah, I think some users can use Photoshop here. I have the Photoshop program myself but I dont think I would consider myself good, maybe if I had the patience to go through the tutorials maybe, but I would get someone else, but I have did my fair share of edits on both videos and pictures.

Might need someone who can Photoshop...

• Thanks Dish for taking away some of the only channels I watch because of a corporate disagreement!

Fuck TV!

• Alt text

Might need someone who can Photoshop...

• Yeah, earlier today.

It happen today?

• That sucks...

Damn psychos with guns...

Yeah, earlier today.

• I'm a guy and I don't understand....

Me: I never thought you guys would go this far... Friend 1: Neither did we, but what's done is done Meg. Friend 2: Yeah! Me: What y

• TIL Batman is a 14 year old girl......

blueneon posted: »

At 10 o' clock at night and me being a 14-year-old girl? Let me think about it.... NO!

• Just on Xbox? POOOOOOOOO Guess I'll murder people in 5 some more (first world problem)

Jewfreeus posted: »

HOLY SHIT gta san andreas remake confirmed?! http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/achievements/ if this i

• I fail to see how thats even a joke.......

Am I missing something here?

You of all people joking about suicide? Wow...

• I might be able to help with photoshop ^~^

• Awesome, I'll tell you about it later. B]

JonGon posted: »

I might be able to help with photoshop ^~^

• When I'm here

Alt text

When I'm not here

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD When I am here When I am not here

• The unlmit question...

Would you rather...

(If your female)

• Be pregnant with your Dad's kid and have a teen pregnancy?

Or

• Be pregnant with your Son's kid and be arrested for being a petiole, and giving birth in jail?

(If your male)

• Get your Mom pregnant, deal with a new brother/sister, be a social outcast, and quit high school/college?

Or

• Get your daughter pregnant, be given the death sentence, and make your daughter go through indescribal pain, and explain to the doctors how she got pregnant?
  • Alt text

Bloodeon posted: »

The unlmit question... Would you rather... (If your female) * Be pregnant with your Dad's kid and have a teen pregnancy? Or

• I'm thoroughly disturbed now. Thank you.

The unlmit question... Would you rather... (If your female) * Be pregnant with your Dad's kid and have a teen pregnancy? Or

• Alt text

Yeah, yeah I know I spelled ultimate wrong.

• Yeah, yeah I know I spelled ultimate wrong.

• YES! First trailer for Avengers Age Of Ultron(Avengers 2) is leaked!

http://thefilmstage.com/trailer/first-trailer-for-marvels-avengers-age-of-ultron/

looks epic.

• What kind of classmate are you?

• Video Not Found.... GG troll gg,

YES! First trailer for Avengers Age Of Ultron(Avengers 2) is leaked! http://thefilmstage.com/trailer/first-trailer-for-marvels-avengers-age-of-ultron/ looks epic.

• As fucked up as all this is I don't think they give the death penalty for this. Life in prison or something. Either way I refuse to play this game.

• Quiet, always risking getting my phone taken away, constantly paying bathroom visits just to get out of class.

What kind of classmate are you?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

I'm the one who usually likes to talk to the person sitting next to me. If they tell me they're shy, I'll most likely force them to talk to me, so they feel comfortable with me I guess. I also let the people sitting next to me cheat off my test and such. I also sometimes write on their notes saying, "Hey." or something like that, or draw a doodle of them. And if it's a girl, I usually start poke fights with them.

• If I say it, you guys will just deny it.

• edited October 2014

Lol, damn. I viewed it a second ago and it worked but now it doesnt. Just google it, you should be able to find it. probably got taken down because its a leak, it is supposed to be released on tuesday though.

Rockworm posted: »

Video Not Found.... GG troll gg,

• How about keeping my dick in my pants.

• Annoying, helpful, funny, smart kid people copy off of.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.