The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You said before that you're really shy. Am I right?

If I say it, you guys will just deny it.

• Alt text

I'm thoroughly disturbed now. Thank you.

• That is the point...

Rockworm posted: »

As fucked up as all this is I don't think they give the death penalty for this. Life in prison or something. Either way I refuse to play this game.

• "Then how about both" (Taking the Bonnie option)

Bloodeon posted: »

That sir is not an option.

• That sir is not an option.

How about keeping my dick in my pants.

• You-

fights back tears

you- you- hate me...?

Twistee posted: »

You're right. I hate all of them.

• Well... yeah. But I'm supper quiet, practically mute, and the chick that looks depressed all the time. That's the kind of classmate I am.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You said before that you're really shy. Am I right?

• Lol, I knew a kid like that. He was Polish.

That one kid that everyone is afraid to call on because I will say a really long statement and get into an argument with anybody that disagrees with my opinion (including the teacher).

• That one kid that everyone is afraid to call on because I will say a really long statement and get into an argument with anybody that disagrees with my opinion (including the teacher).

What kind of classmate are you?

• Oh contrary, tell me more.

If I say it, you guys will just deny it.

• @AllThatRemains... I was at the store picking up flowers for my sister a while ago, and I saw this. It reminded me of you.

Alt text

It's kind of funny looking... and scary. O_O

• :/

Well... yeah. But I'm supper quiet, practically mute, and the chick that looks depressed all the time. That's the kind of classmate I am.

• I used to be the class clown, back when I still had my funny bone.

• I'm just as lost as you are.

Rockworm posted: »

I fail to see how thats even a joke....... Am I missing something here?

• Well thanks... I will see the world in a new lite.

@AllThatRemains... I was at the store picking up flowers for my sister a while ago, and I saw this. It reminded me of you. It's kind of funny looking... and scary. O_O

• What kind of person do I seam like on here? I can take the truth.

• The good kind.

What kind of person do I seam like on here? I can take the truth.

• The one that calls for others for their homework, also Im pretty talkative and I blank out most of the time.

• Stupidest thing you got in trouble for at School?

• @blueneon's second account.

What kind of person do I seam like on here? I can take the truth.

• For helping this girl out back in 7th grade.

Stupidest thing you got in trouble for at School?

• What was your punishment?

For helping this girl out back in 7th grade.

• Staying in detention until the school ended.

What was your punishment?

• The name is so similar I thought it was blueneon just changed her profile pic lol.

@blueneon's second account.

• Lol, damn that sucks. Helping others always goes unnoticed. The teacher or who ever was dumb to get you in trouble, did the girl even try to back you up and tell the teacher you were not doing anything wrong?

Staying in detention until the school ended.

• I'll just give you a summary.

We were barely gong up the stars to go start our classes, until I saw this plushie being tossed around by some guys. It belonged to a girl, and she was trying to get a hold of it. They guys were basically playing monkey in the middle. Since I was taller than one of the guys, I grabbed it in mid air and handed it out to the girl. The guy got pissed and he started pushing me. I pushed him down the stairs, but his friends pushed him back to me. Everyone was shouting, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" I waited until he punched me first, since I always use "I was defending myself." excuse when I get into fights. So, he punched me and I punched him and it was like that for a few seconds until a teacher broke the fight and took us down to the principle.

They vice principle talked to us individually. I told him that I was just trying to help this girl out and that he was the one who started the fight. He said he would of done the same, but he said since they don't tolerate any violence, he'll have me be in detention for the whole day,

I don't even remember the girl saying thanks xD

Lol, damn that sucks. Helping others always goes unnoticed. The teacher or who ever was dumb to get you in trouble, did the girl even try to back you up and tell the teacher you were not doing anything wrong?

• For me, I guess im stuck on two.

In grade 8: During bus safety procedure, me and a bunch of friends where at the back of the bus talking about a teachers wife(Good things, haha, dont judge me.) and the teacher who was at the front apparently heard us and the about 6 of us all got detention plus had to get a misconduct report signed. Weirdest misconduct report I ever wrote. But Im still cool with the teacher to this day.

Also in the first week of grade 9, We had a supply teacher for religion, so I was talking to my friend during announcements and the teacher sent us to the office and said we were disrespecting the national anthem(We didnt talk during the anthem, only announcements, so he was bullshitting) and the vice principle was so cheesed, threatening to suspend us for a week, but we managed to smooth talk him and told him that we never talked during the announcements and he lets us off the hook. Would of sucked getting suspended in the first week of school, especially for such a dumb reason, students talk all the time and the teachers just tell them to be quiet or something but nah, this guy does not even give a warning he tells me to wait in the corner until announcements are over and than I go to the office. At least the principles lecture took the whole period and I missed basically the whole class.

• Alt text

Fatty This is you.

• Oh well, at least you did the right thing and helped the girl, I would of done the same. But some people just want to start a fight out of everything now a days.

I'll just give you a summary. We were barely gong up the stars to go start our classes, until I saw this plushie being tossed around by s

• Getting in trouble for eating lunch while people threw a milk carton around. It hit a kid, exploded, the people who were throwing it blamed it on me. The school "Checked the cameras" (bullshit) and the people who threw it and me got in trouble.

The other was asking a kid to stop bugging me.

• I love all the Creature GIFs you can find.

Fatty This is you.

• Lol, I make them.

I love all the Creature GIFs you can find.

• Nice.

Have you seen the disney princess Creature GIFs?

Lol, I make them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.