The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited October 2014

I CANT FREAKING STAND JOAKIM NOAH UGH THE SIGHT OF HIM PISSES ME OFF.

THANKS PRO YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY.

• Back then, each time you came here you always said sometime like, "What the fuck is going on here?". I guess you got used to us xD

• No, I haven't. Show them to me xD

Nice. Have you seen the disney princess Creature GIFs?

• Alt text

Lmao! Wtf?!

I CANT FREAKING STAND JOAKIM NOAH UGH THE SIGHT OF HIM PISSES ME OFF. THANKS PRO YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY.

• Lol! Joakim Noah!

Its up to you to keep this thread alive Pro!

• edited October 2014

I hate him with a passion.

LOL ewwww it came out of his nooose. xD

Lmao! Wtf?!

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Back then, each time you came here you always said sometime like, "What the fuck is going on here?". I guess you got used to us xD

• I would if I could post GIFs, just google it.

The first one I saw was of James as Ariel brushing his hair with a fork, they their faces on the princesses. I love them!

No, I haven't. Show them to me xD

• Lmfao, your comment just made my day, that literally came out of nowhere, like wtf?! Lol! How was I supposed to know that?!

ayy lmao B]

I hate him with a passion. LOL ewwww it came out of his nooose. xD

• A thread can only stay alive as long as the people in it contribute. We must not give up! Comment until your heart's desire!

Annnnd no one is here...

Lol! Joakim Noah! Its up to you to keep this thread alive Pro!

• I got that double r, that stands for rapping and rocking.

I got them battle scars I brush it off and keep walking.

I've been to hell, every level, sold my soul to the devil.

But this music's therapeutic, it's what keeps me together.

• Well you could keep it alive by spamming, thats always a last resort. People are probably just busy. They were more active when FOTD was still progressing(hint,hint, nudge,nudge). lol, just kidding you dont need to continue but it is true that some people were only still here because of your story.

A thread can only stay alive as long as the people in it contribute. We must not give up! Comment until your heart's desire! Annnnd no one is here...

• Funny thing is that I was planning on taking a break from this place, but maybe later.

Well you could keep it alive by spamming, thats always a last resort. People are probably just busy. They were more active when FOTD was sti

• Buncha fgts i never went to detention!

Stupidest thing you got in trouble for at School?

• Don't you dare walk from me Lee!

Funny thing is that I was planning on taking a break from this place, but maybe later.

• I want everyone to just take a second to listen to this song then apply it to your day and to your life.

Mad World

Haha, now you're sad...

Wait...It applies perfectly to my life...

...Now i'm sad...

• Everyone's dead...

Alt text

• Pour one out for me... Jon is Gon too

Alt text

Everyone's dead...

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Pour one out for me... Jon is Gon too

• Damn, I'm loving those last two songs.

@TheCornPopper saw that you put one of their songs earlier... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlmba8zHWnE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQ2tp2vMKo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTHhgl4b0o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0Tqcbk3QU

• HOLY SHIT! I can't believe I forgot about this song!

Brings me back to the good days of killing hordes of locusts.

I want everyone to just take a second to listen to this song then apply it to your day and to your life. Mad World Haha, now you're sad... Wait...It applies perfectly to my life... ...Now i'm sad...

• Just call my name,

You'll be okay.

Your scream is burning through my veins!

• So it's my mom's birthday, and I hid her birthday present so good that I can't fucking find it anywhere. She thinks I didn't get her anything. Fail on so many levels. I was so proud of that hiding spot..

• edited November 2014

She is a very strong person, I will give her that. But I don't really like her personality, or attitude I guess. Someone else also asked why I didn't like her, so I'll just answer along the same lines. I'll admit a lot of the reasons I don't like her are personally fueled. How she acted when Sophia went missing, how she didn't really do anything to help find her except wallow bothered me a lot. As a child, one of my brothers went missing for 3 days(he got lost in the forest while we were camping) and not once did my mother ever lose hope, she was upset but she never gave up on him. She did everything she could to find him, and he was eventually found. And this is a bit controversial, but I was pretty angry when it was implied that Sophia was being abused/molested by Ed, and Carol was still too scared to do anything to stop it. My father was a very abusive man, but my mother did everything she could to keep him from me and my siblings, she left him and took on 3 jobs to support us, all to keep us safe. She didn't care what happened to her, because it was her job as a mother to protect us. And she did. So yeah, majority of my dislike for Carol stems from that.:/

I think Daryl was kind of upset over the whole ordeal, especially since she practically predicted it. I remember she said something like "I'll be gone someday, you're going to miss me when I'm gone." And now she is gone lol. He's probably beating himself up for not preventing it. Don't worry, it'll be addressed in season 5. You're almost caught up!:D

Belan posted: »

I agreed with her actions as well. I was also really happy that she finally told Tyreese about what she did to Karen... and even more happy

• I've still got three hours to kill so I'm going to start spamming

Alt text

• So over the past 3 days I've watched the 3 Toy Story movies, and lemme just say, the childhood feels are topping the fucking charts.

• edited October 2014

Female superhero:Black Canary

Alt text

Alt text

I just think she's so cool. I grew up reading her comics, and just the fact that she could kick so much ass, and look gorgeous doing it made me idolize her. I also really liked her personality, she had her flaws but wasn't unaware of them. She knew she wasn't perfect... In my mind she was though, what a badass lol. Which is why she's my avatar on here.:)

Male Superhero:Captain America

Alt text

Alt text

I don't even think I need to explain why. I mean, it's Captain America. He was a hero even before he had powers, he is pretty much the definition of bravery, integrity, and chivalry. He epitomizes America, and the American dream as a whole. I believe he is what every soldier aspires to be. He's just amazing.

And just for funsies, Favorite Anti-Hero: Deadpool

Alt text

Alt text

He's just such an insane bastard, I love him so much.

Markd4547 posted: »

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass Fun fact Harley origi

• I love marathoning childhood movies :)

ComingSoon posted: »

So over the past 3 days I've watched the 3 Toy Story movies, and lemme just say, the childhood feels are topping the fucking charts.

• The annoying one who always raises her hand and poses questions and has conversations with the teacher while the other kids are like "UGHH".

What kind of classmate are you?

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text

• It reminded me of you

Me: "Oh, how sweet!"

It's kind of funny looking...and scary. O_O

Me:

Alt text

@AllThatRemains... I was at the store picking up flowers for my sister a while ago, and I saw this. It reminded me of you. It's kind of funny looking... and scary. O_O

• I'm sorry you and your family had to go through all of that. I won't even pretend like I can relate to that situation, but your mother must be a very strong woman to pull through such a thing.. and obviously that extends to you and your siblings as well :). But yeah, I can absolutely see why you would not like Carol. Even if its personally fueled, you've brought up things that I honestly didn't really think very far into for some reason (I also had no idea that Sophia was being abused ). If she was actually sitting by letting Ed get away with abusing Sophia, that is inexcusable.

I think Daryl was kind of upset over the whole ordeal, especially since she practically predicted it. I remember she said something like "I'll be gone someday, you're going to miss me when I'm gone." And now she is gone lol. He's probably beating himself up for not preventing it. Don't worry, it'll be addressed in season 5. You're almost caught up!:D

Yep, it feels kind of weird to be pretty much caught up. I think I'm going to catch the first episode of season 5 before I turn in tonight.

I honestly just don't understand why Daryl gave up on looking for her so quickly. I have a feeling that she's dead.. and I really don't want her to be lol.

Tinni posted: »

She is a very strong person, I will give her that. But I don't really like her personality, or attitude I guess. Someone else also asked why

• I didn't mean it like that! :c

It's still cute... ;-;

It reminded me of you Me: "Oh, how sweet!" It's kind of funny looking...and scary. O_O Me:

• Then Bart is Eren 0_0

@AWESOMEO @Gustav_Kenny

Sign in to comment in this discussion.