The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• None, fuck kids.

Bloodeon posted: »

The unlmit question... Would you rather... (If your female) * Be pregnant with your Dad's kid and have a teen pregnancy? Or

• The one who would shoot if you could cause they keep making jokes you don 't and never will get.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What kind of classmate are you?

• Accidently kicking a door.

Stupidest thing you got in trouble for at School?

• That is

AWESOME!

@AWESOMEO @Gustav_Kenny

• Of course I'm Sasha... :3

Jean- WTHW Armin- Gustav Mikasa- Maddi Berlont- JonGon Connie- Me Sasha- Rachellle Krista or Annie - Rachel Reiner- Tony Ymir- ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApU72YmOcY8

• shoots you in the face

Now you are with the rest of us! :3

Everyone's dead...

• Lel, so true.

I've still got three hours to kill so I'm going to start spamming

• It is not unknown that Spongbob had gay messages in it. Still, one of my favourite TV shows even now.

• Cause what else would I want from life?

surprise buttsex.

• edited October 2014

How often do people ask 14 year olds this? This isn't like 200 years ago when 14 year olds got married......

blueneon posted: »

And then people ask me why I never want to have kids.

• high fives

I GOT A NEW BABY COUSIN A9GHSGOPSHGAÆOGA8HFY9AØ0GH

• oooh new meme! Noire dog!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Quite often and every time I tell them that I hate children. Like a lot. At the place where I have my english lessons there are childer right in the next class, like little ones. Every fucking time I they are there I can hear them sing and scream and do all this shit and I just want to go and shoot them all in the face and then o in jail where I know I will never see any of them ever again. God, I hate kids.....

Rockworm posted: »

How often do people ask 14 year olds this? This isn't like 200 years ago when 14 year olds got married......

• lol technically you still are a kid.... So it was like what 3 months ago when you were running around screaming and being annoying?

Quite often and every time I tell them that I hate children. Like a lot. At the place where I have my english lessons there are childer righ

• Turn those 3 months into 7 years and we are good. And for some reason I have deleted all my memories that involved my behaviour before 7th grade.

lol technically you still are a kid.... So it was like what 3 months ago when you were running around screaming and being annoying?

• LOL that was an exaggeration. I don't want kids either but I'm 31 so I'm actually that age where its expected of me. Hell I don't even want to get married. Something I decided a long time ago.

Turn those 3 months into 7 years and we are good. And for some reason I have deleted all my memories that involved my behaviour before 7th grade.

• edited October 2014

I am not exadgurating at all, that is at least how I remember it, probably not too relyable, and

high five

for not wanting kids. Cause kids suck. I suck too, cause I am almost a kid. I hate me.

LOL that was an exaggeration. I don't want kids either but I'm 31 so I'm actually that age where its expected of me. Hell I don't even want to get married. Something I decided a long time ago.

• favourite:

Alt text

oooh new meme! Noire dog!

• edited October 2014

Oh, come on Woody, don 't be dramatic! Here, have a marshmellow. :3

favourite:

• If being Gay is the majority of the world population, then I'll be a guy. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOJgDW0gPI If you're in tears after this, I don't blame you.

• Alt text

Oh... thank you ^-^

-eats marshmallow-

Oh, come on Woody, don 't be dramatic! Here, have a marshmellow.

• Lel. ^-^

Oh... thank you ^-^ -eats marshmallow-

• Cold and rainy all day yesterday and now this morning ;-;

• but this is u

Alt text

I'll watch it in my school break. Also why is Maddi my childhood friend? xD

• These are gold xD

oooh new meme! Noire dog!

• NO that's true thug life you could get tazed for doing shit like that!

Oh, and I doubt I'd be able to reach.

Maddi be like... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv0gqQVLZs0

• Can we have a day where all of us have the default avatar?

Nevermind what I said. Go on.

• Can we have a day where all of us have the default avatar?

Sure xD

Can we have a day where all of us have the default avatar? ... Nevermind what I said. Go on.

• edited October 2014

Quiet, hard working, usually the brains of the groups I join for team based assignments. However I tend to be a chatter box to people I like.

What kind of classmate are you?

• Alt text

Nothing like a morning bath. Ohhh it feels so good. :3

Anyway I just realize we have several users returned after a long hiatus! Welcome back Juicy and AC!

• Morning Tobi.

Nothing like a morning bath. Ohhh it feels so good. Anyway I just realize we have several users returned after a long hiatus! Welcome back Juicy and AC!

Nothing like a morning bath. Ohhh it feels so good. Anyway I just realize we have several users returned after a long hiatus! Welcome back Juicy and AC!

• Congrats bro :)

I GOT A NEW BABY COUSIN A9GHSGOPSHGAÆOGA8HFY9AØ0GH

• U wot m80?

• edited October 2014

Then one day I was sexually assaulted by another student on the school premises, and I spent the next day crying in the guidance office about it. My principal walks in and demands to know why I'm not in class and is told the story (she's the principal, it was "her business to know", apparently) and she turns it into a "lesson". She said it was my fault that it happened, since I was violating her stupid dress code and was "distracting and tempting" boys. So I got yelled at for something that wasn't my fault, and it made me feel terrible (I was only 13, and had very low self esteem)

Alt text

WTF America a culture where it is ok to sexually assault people because of the way they dress and from a female teacher I'm speechless this is so sad when the mature people fail on such an issue

My middle school had a strict dress code, and the principal and I were mortal enemies. We HATED each other. She would follow me around betwe

• Remember the day we met?

It's painful for me.

Because nobody wants to die too fast.

Remember a day we dreamt?

It's painful for me.

I could see your face.

I could hear your voice.

• That avatar. I wanna hug it. O3O [gets on bike to dive into screen]

Alt text

Darn it.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Thanks