• No stop Pro take it off. >.<

• 'Murica!

Saltlick123 posted: »

About that Who is your best exactly??

• I dunno what's God-like to you people. I guess? xD

Was it godlike?

• Was it godlike?

TWDFan86 posted: »

My beard kinda looked like that a few weeks ago, but I shaved the sides off :P

• Dafuq nigga?

• The second one tho ayy lmao B^]

• edited October 2014

Lmao! B]

Only because you're cool.

No stop Pro take it off. >.<

• I'm not sure what's Godlike to you guys, lol. I guess?

Was it godlike?

• XDDD Photoshopped our president will sort something out

Alt text

About that Who is your best exactly??

• The Denial is strong with you Irish...

Markd4547 posted: »

XDDD Photoshopped our president will sort something out

• Lol, like the picture of Rick above. I think I'll try to see if I can grow a godlike beard. B]

I'm not sure what's Godlike to you guys, lol. I guess?

• Wait, actually I have a pic: Alt text

Good luck with that, man. I shaved mine off because it was getting itchy, lol

Lol, like the picture of Rick above. I think I'll try to see if I can grow a godlike beard. B]

• edited October 2014

Next Time on the Walking Dead Forums... Order66 Teams up with Blind Sniper to make a evil plot, Which is to Ban most of the members on the forum and make them watch as their friends are hunted and Meet the same fate, Also Irish Cycotic Forum mercenary @Markd4547, Epic Writer @LeetheProfessional, And Salt Prophet @Saltlick305 will have to team up with Epic Salt Master @Saltlick123, DLC namer @GoldenPaladin,Random Dude who is helpful :) @RagingBlades and other survivors if they want to live in this brand new epic Telltale Game, This Dramatic Enough Guys????

• edited October 2014

We do see how much Rick has struggled with it until now. I am fascinated by Ricks new acceptance to his brutality, throughout the seasons we seem him clinging to his morals and former life as a police officer, then we see it shattered when he loses Lori, his denial when he steps down as leader, and finally the manifestation of his savagery with Joe and the Claimers. I was intrigued to see he didn't sink into despair after committing such an act. It now seems that it's Carl holding his darkness back, and not the other way around as it was previously.

Do you mean Carl holding his own darkness back, or holding Rick's back? Or both maybe? I think Carl helps keep Rick's humanity alive, though Rick has a new found acceptance for brutality. Rick's acceptance for brutality stems from the fact that he will do anything to keep Carl and Judith safe, right? I think its interesting that both ends of the spectrum are tied to Carl in a way. I'm not so sure the show will ever kill Carl off, but it would be interesting to see how Rick would move forward.

I have a feeling Beth will be fine, they couldn't have built her character up for nothing.:/

I would hope not. Especially now that Daryl and Carol are chasing after her captors. I also find it kind of odd that Maggie has literally not said a word about her.

Well, I'm finally caught up. It feels strange thinking about the fact that I only started watching last week. Now I'm going to go from that to only getting one episode per week.. lol.

Tinni posted: »

We are definitely in agreement there. It's awful that originally Terminus was a safe haven and that they were taken advantage of, but that i

• edited October 2014

THE BEAAARRDDDD

Wait, actually I have a pic: Good luck with that, man. I shaved mine off because it was getting itchy, lol

• Ah, sheeiit! You look like someone I know in that pic, haha.

The max I went without shaving was like 3 weeks, I had longer hair back then, too. They kept saying I looked like Jesus, lol! Wonder if I can grow it better now, I'll see. B]

Wait, actually I have a pic: Good luck with that, man. I shaved mine off because it was getting itchy, lol

1. A New Forum
    2. Flagged for Help
    3. Long Ban Ahead
    4. Around Every Thread
    5. No Chat Time Left
    6. DLC: Banned For 400 Days

Next Time on the Walking Dead Forums... Order66 Teams up with Blind Sniper to make a evil plot, Which is to Ban most of the members on the f

• DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Lol, the longest i went was 6 weeks, which is from the pic up there. Was trying out a new look and I liked it :) but I can't keep it for more than 6 weeks because it gets really annoying, lol.

Ah, sheeiit! You look like someone I know in that pic, haha. The max I went without shaving was like 3 weeks, I had longer hair back then, too. They kept saying I looked like Jesus, lol! Wonder if I can grow it better now, I'll see. B]

• I'm planning to stop shaving when I'm a Junior. I want a beard + mustache like Rick's from season 2. My dad's beard is kind of like that now that I look at it xD

Alt text

Ah, sheeiit! You look like someone I know in that pic, haha. The max I went without shaving was like 3 weeks, I had longer hair back then, too. They kept saying I looked like Jesus, lol! Wonder if I can grow it better now, I'll see. B]

• I told you I'd let it grow c:

THE BEAAARRDDDD

• 10/10 would buy

Next Time on the Walking Dead Forums... Order66 Teams up with Blind Sniper to make a evil plot, Which is to Ban most of the members on the f

• DLC: Banned For 400 Days

Lol. I should be to protagonist for that chapter xD

* A New Forum * Flagged for Help * Long Ban Ahead * Around Every Thread * No Chat Time Left * DLC: Banned For 400 Days

• Gets Saltlick out

I made the name to that. XD Damn you @Saltlick123 for not crediting me! :P

• I made the name to that. XD

Damn you @Saltlick123 for not crediting me! :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

DLC: Banned For 400 Days Lol. I should be to protagonist for that chapter xD

• Hmmm look a few comments up....

I made the name to that. XD Damn you @Saltlick123 for not crediting me! :P

• Good...Good...

Hmmm look a few comments up....

• @LeeTheProfessional

Want to play Smash? Here's my friend code: 2707-1625-7490

• It's cool i guess but the mentally challenged person has to die- Greg Miller.

• Xd, First Death

papai46 posted: »

It's cool i guess but the mentally challenged person has to die- Greg Miller.

• I luv it. ^-^ c:

I told you I'd let it grow c:

• Heh, nice. I'll definitely do it, man. Just want to see how it'll turn out, haha. Yeah, it will be itchy when it grows out that much. B]

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Lol, the longest i went was 6 weeks, which is from the pic up there. Was trying out a new look and I liked it but I can't keep it for more than 6 weeks because it gets really annoying, lol.

• ^-^

Lmao! B] Only because you're cool.

• I'll add you later or tomorrow.

ayy lmao B]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional Want to play Smash? Here's my friend code: 2707-1625-7490

• You might like it, you might not, lol.

Heh, nice. I'll definitely do it, man. Just want to see how it'll turn out, haha. Yeah, it will be itchy when it grows out that much. B]

• 1-800-CAT-ANUS is a real number.

• Heh, I actually have an old picture from like the summer where I let it grow for like 2 weeks, I liked it, but shaved it the next day, lol.

You might like it, you might not, lol.

• You're gonna have to show us your face someday...

Heh, I actually have an old picture from like the summer where I let it grow for like 2 weeks, I liked it, but shaved it the next day, lol.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

• Lmao! My enemies can't know, man...

I took the picture with sunglasses on though. So if I were to show you, you wouldn't see my face 100%. Mwuaha! B]

You're gonna have to show us your face someday...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.