The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• (!) Saltlick123 might not remember that

Goes to do homework, looks around,realizes I forgot the paper in class ...Fuck.

• Goodnight (Just fall asleep so Liam Neeson can get off of his Murican Airplane and have an epic fight with the Joker)

Markd4547 posted: »

I was watching a match earlier after I came home from training and seen this goal just amazing :'D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdzg0hpAl0 night

• (!) GoldenPaladin is fucking screwed

Saltlick123 posted: »

(!) Saltlick123 might not remember that

• I wrote a song, a journal

Gave it to the world

Told the story

Of when I was just a girl

I sought understanding

Clarity in truth

By baring all the wounds

Inflicted on my youth

You criticized my choice

To stand up to my past

To give the pain a voice

So that it too could pass

But I felt brave

And filled with pride as I let go

Of bitterness that wouldn’t leave or let me grow

But I will spend a lifetime

Trying to understand

Why someone sharing my bloodline

Would not lend me their hand

• Saltlick123 will remember THAT

(!) GoldenPaladin is fucking screwed

• Alt text

Thx :'D

10/10 Would bang.

• edited November 2014

Now that you mention it, maybe it is a little of both. Yes, Rick's readiness to do what he at one point wouldn't/couldn't is fueled by keeping Carl and Judith safe. What I find interesting is that Rick has already shown "Shane-like" tendencies in season 5. Makes me wonder if Shane was truly as far gone as both Rick and the audience once thought. Perhaps his methods were correct, but were implemented too soon into the apocalypse. I don't know what Rick would become if he lost Carl, probably something worse than the Governor I'd imagine.

I also find it kind of odd that Maggie has literally not said a word about her.

It sincerely bothers me that Maggie doesn't seem the least bit worried about Beth. She made signs for Glenn, but not her own sister? I get that Glenn is her touchstone, her anchor that is keeping her sane, but just writing her own sister off as dead and never speaking of her again? I'm not cool with that, Maggie's one of my favorites, but she's on thin ice right now.:/

You have just committed the definition of binge watching I believe lol. The ending of the last episode was so disturbing, poor Bob.. I can't wait for Sunday.

Belan posted: »

We do see how much Rick has struggled with it until now. I am fascinated by Ricks new acceptance to his brutality, throughout the seasons we

• Alt text

That was beautiful I hope your ok :'/

I wrote a song, a journal Gave it to the world Told the story Of when I was just a girl I sought understanding Clarity in tru

• edited October 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

He woud never fight the Irish Joker :'( and the minute he stepped on that plane or merica it became Irish Neeson is taking over the world for us >:D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Goodnight (Just fall asleep so Liam Neeson can get off of his Murican Airplane and have an epic fight with the Joker)

• Alt text

I've been banned :'()

• Just kidding tho,
    I made that popup :P

The mods always check this thread and they probably seen you talk about doing that sheet

• Alt text

The mods always check this thread and they probably seen you talk about doing that sheet :'(

I've been banned )

• edited October 2014

Now that you mention it, maybe it is a little of both. Yes, Rick's readiness to do what he at one point wouldn't/couldn't is fueled by keeping Carl and Judith safe. What I find interesting is that Rick has already shown "Shane-like" tendencies in season 5. Makes me wonder if Shane was truly as far gone as both Rick and the audience once thought. Perhaps his methods were correct, but were implemented too soon into the apocalypse

I've been thinking the exact same thing. If Shane were still around, I feel like Rick and himself would be on the same page about many things. Obviously Shane went off the deep end a little at the end, but I still don't think he was someone who was totally lost. He was an asshole at times, but I honestly miss the guy a little..

It sincerely bothers me that Maggie doesn't seem the least bit worried about Beth. She made signs for Glenn. but no her own sister? I get that Glenn is her touchstone, her anchor that is keeping her sane, but just writing her own sister off as dead and never speaking of her again? I'm not cool with that, Maggie's one of my favorites, but she's on thin ice right now.:/

#TeamBeth

You have just committed the definition of binge watching I believe lol. The ending of the last episode was so disturbing, poor Bob.. I can't wait for Sunday.

Bob was such a good guy... it was bound to happen eventually :/

Was he already bitten anyway? I couldn't really tell if he was or not. Why was he outside crying?

Tinni posted: »

Now that you mention it, maybe it is a little of both. Yes, Rick's readiness to do what he at one point wouldn't/couldn't is fueled by keepi

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited October 2014

11/10 you look amazing

I'm I hawt or Nah? Out of 10?

• Refusing to help someone break the rules isn't selfish x.x

• I talked to the rape victim today.

Yesterday Max was talking to a friend's friend who was raped a month ago. Max was trying to talk her out of suicide. I offered my help.

I talked with her on Skype, and she told me what happened. Her boyfriend raped her in school (she lives in a bad neighborhood). Her schoolmates were hiding around the corner while it was happening. She became pregnant at 14. Then the schoolmates started calling her a slut and that she should kill herself. She was raped again by the same boyfriend two weeks ago. She tried contacting police but they did nothing. Her parents and grandparents are abusive. She still has a black eye from where her boyfriend punched her during the rape.

I talked her out of it. I will be checking in with her tomorrow.

• D: what the hell is wrong with people.

I talked her out of it.

I'm glad. I hope she turns out alright...

I talked to the rape victim today. Yesterday Max was talking to a friend's friend who was raped a month ago. Max was trying to talk her

• She seems to enjoy my company.

what the hell is wrong with people. I talked her out of it. I'm glad. I hope she turns out alright...

• That's really fucked up, the police should investigate more. But good on you that you helped her, man. Keep talking to her, she just needs someone that could help her in her troubled times.

I talked to the rape victim today. Yesterday Max was talking to a friend's friend who was raped a month ago. Max was trying to talk her

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Life Advice

1. Don't grow fat, or you'll die ^_^

2. Never trade marijuana against pokemons

3.Do not accept gifts from strangers.

4.Never trust a guy in sandals. Unless if it is Gandhi, I guess.

5.Did you know that I know that you did not know what I did? I bet you don't, it would be silly.

6. Remember often to clean your room! Or you might find a weirdo under your bed.

7. Don't do meth, but math.

8. Always listen to adults, they know about stuff. Like money, stress, and giving up on your dreams. Hm, ok no. Do not listen to adults, never!

Quiz time!

If Dumbo is not dumb, then why is Pluto so plut? You have 2 hours.

• No... This is why the ocean rules.

This is why the ocean sucks.

• I'm so fucking pissed right now.

• edited October 2014

Jon Pls

Now I gotta throw away my eyeballs, I won't need em anymore after seeing you make this.

Nothing else would be worth watching. Well, maybe TWD Season 3, but you know what I mean xD

Looks like I got me a swanky new screensaver for my phone :). So legit.

@JonGon

JonGon posted: »

For anyone interested in the process and another opportunity to look at my ugly self https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPSAs-HaEA

• edited October 2014

I'd like to think that somewhere, deep in the ocean, there's a megalodon :)

Alt text

This big guy hunted whales. WHALES. OTHER SHARKS WERE LIKE GOLDFISH TO HIM. If I saw this guy coming after me in the water, I'd swim like a freakin torpedo, lol.

Has anyone ever wondered what's on the deep ocean? We have only discovered/fully searched 5% of our oceans. Like, what if there's a gigantic shark or alien-like octopus or something? (whisper, GODZILLA)

• YAY Beyond Earth works! I got a bunch of candy and some drinks and I'mma do a all nighter with this bitch!

• edited October 2014

Shit, that's really fucked up, i hope she gets better, i'm sure she'll make it.The biggest preoblem is to regain trust on people, i met a girl, who's father tried to rape her, and since then she has problems trusting men.

• Not going to get any spoilers out if me ya shitbord :[D

• I miss him from time to time too. He was a great character, I wonder how he would have functioned at the prison, or how he would have handled the Governor.

Beth will survive, I have a good feeling about this.

I think he was bit. After he was pulled under the water by that walker, he just seemed very somber and disconnected. And how he kept asking Sasha for one more kiss. Poor guy, everything was just starting to look up for him. And now he only has one leg, which he had to witness people eating..:S

Belan posted: »

Now that you mention it, maybe it is a little of both. Yes, Rick's readiness to do what he at one point wouldn't/couldn't is fueled by keepi

• Dear lord you've take so many of my people

I'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life

Like what the hell am I doing right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxZ9zkDzpo

• I love the random C2 (Green Hair girl) at the bottom of this picture. Like wtf is an anime character doing in a size comparison picture for a Megalodon and a TREX? XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'd like to think that somewhere, deep in the ocean, there's a megalodon This big guy hunted whales. WHALES. OTHER SHARKS WERE LIKE GOLDFISH TO HIM. If I saw this guy coming after me in the water, I'd swim like a freakin torpedo, lol.

• omg my birthday is today i better get a 3ds xl cosmo black w/ pokemon X

jk, i just want today to be a good day.

• If there was no light in the world, would you be able to see yourself?

• ofcourse i can.

i shine bright like a dianmondddddnnnnn

If there was no light in the world, would you be able to see yourself?

• It's sorta hailing here.

I dunno but I can see tiny bits of ice on the ground outside.

• Hail?! I love hail!

It's sorta hailing here. I dunno but I can see tiny bits of ice on the ground outside.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.