The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the tits."

Markd4547 posted: »

XD girls armor in video games

• I think that's CC :b

I'm not sure, but I think it might be Clementine at the bottom left. I don't remember what picture you had, haha.

• No it is not. It is really nice in here! A bit crowded, but they are all really nice people!

That's actually a rug lol

• I guess the only memorable thing I said was something along the lines of.

"Please stop that pro, that face is making me horny!" In reference to Lee making the B] face.

Here's the collecting of best quotes from each person, please help make it better. “I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni “I’m only slightly

• In a dark room surrounded by books.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

• edited October 2014

suicide attempt

• Alt text

XDDDDD 2edgy4me

This one is unbelievable! Too gangster... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDx5bBGX8w

• And so did everyone else, like ever.

XD I see what you did there

• Alt text

XD I see what you did there

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the tits."

• JOHN MOTHERFUDGIN' MARSTON XD

Who's your favorite Video game character and why? First off in the best game ever made TLOU This character uses bad language, kill

• edited October 2014

Easy. Slippy Toad from the Star Fox series and my main man (man? man child fairy thing?) Tingle from LoZ.

Alt text

Alt text

Who's your favorite Video game character and why? First off in the best game ever made TLOU This character uses bad language, kill

• I sent you a request.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional Want to play Smash? Here's my friend code: 2707-1625-7490

• ATR pls ;__;

You're not an original

• Alt text

XDDDDD 2edgy4me

• edited October 2014

Why do people from Asian countries always attempt suicide by jumping? In almost any video I've seen of suicides/attempted suicide jumpers they are always Asian, and it makes me wonder why this is one of the more popular methods for them.

(Edit) Answer: it may be due to the abundance of easily accessible high rise buildings

Lee4ever posted: »

suicide attempt

• I don't remember xD damn...

Lol, I know you had a Clem pic, I think it's either next to Tobi, or above his picture.

• I will add you too Pro, is that fine?

@TDMshadowCP Friend code is- 3823 8786 7707 I added you already, and I named you TDMshadow since I didn't know what else to call you, heh. And just give me the nickname Spade.

• Lol, I know you had a Clem pic, I think it's either next to Tobi, or above his picture.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I think that's CC :b

• You're welcome

Thanks

• "Only in theaters"

HA! No... >>

Alt text

^ there is a vaccine for ebola to now so it's over they just need manufacturer and spread it no worries http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/canadian-experimental-ebola-vaccine-vials-arrive-in-geneva-1.2808940

• When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ...

Alt text

You know who you are...

• Lol, you were a little crazy that day... B]

I guess the only memorable thing I said was something along the lines of. "Please stop that pro, that face is making me horny!" In reference to Lee making the B] face.

• Alt text

u smell

• Yeah, what's your code? And what nickname do you want? Call me Spade.

I will add you too Pro, is that fine?

• u smell

Twistee posted: »

ATR pls ;__;

• 2363-6594-2844

Nickname? Lol idk, im good with anything I guess but through out school, I am called, T-dog(that twd reference though, but even teachers called me this), The White Goat, and I guess I am called Sheep here. My real name is Tristen(my name is with an E and not an A because I am special.) so I guess make whatever you want with it.

Haha, why Spade?

Yeah, what's your code? And what nickname do you want? Call me Spade.

• It went through BOTH of them? Ouch.

• Why should I get rekt for this? lol

@AWESOMEO Get rekt.

• lyk fabulousness? that ain't nu secret ^.^

u smell

• I thought your name began with the letter 'B' and you were signing at the end of every post you made, it was like damn B]ro we know it's you already lol

When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ... You know who you are...

• B] B] B] B] B] B] B] Bj B] B] B] B] B] B]

Yes..yes I was.

Lol, you were a little crazy that day... B]

• No one would shoot an arrow at one's tits, this is madness.

• Alt text

Lmao! And yet no one questioned it for a very long time...

I thought your name began with the letter 'B' and you were signing at the end of every post you made, it was like damn B]ro we know it's you already lol

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Why does she think she can make her brother dump whoever she wants? They're both "bitches".

Overly attached "girlfriend" rekt

• I still think it does....B]

When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ... You know who you are...

• edited October 2014

I'll put sheep, going to add you right now. B]

What I used for my XBL name.

NVM, it automatically added you and gave you Tristen, ayy lmao B]

2363-6594-2844 Nickname? Lol idk, im good with anything I guess but through out school, I am called, T-dog(that twd reference though, but

• Fuck me then ;_;

Here's the collecting of best quotes from each person, please help make it better. “I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni “I’m only slightly

• No problem, as long as it made you happy.

Ellias posted: »

Thank you all who wished me a good birthday. wtf I love you all @Gustav_Kenny , @WhatToWriteHere , @Dont_Look_Back , @blueneon , @ Tobi (It didn't let me link your account) , @AWESOMEO <3333

• wtf xD

TheNerd posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgIHt4WoyeI

• Lol, there is no way to change it? I really need to change my Mii, Looks like he is on shrooms or something, eyes are to dialated. Ill be free to play in around 10-15 minutes...have some business to take care of B]

I'll put sheep, going to add you right now. B] What I used for my XBL name. NVM, it automatically added you and gave you Tristen, ayy lmao B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.