The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• One doctor who returned home to NYC from West Africa tested positive for Ebola and now everyone's panicking (well, at least all the uneducated people on Facebook).

I hope this means emptier subway rides since people don't wanna work, go to school, or leave their homes.

• I 'll wait until it 's on sale.

I drew @Gustac

• edited October 2014

Your sick :'(

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Good luck I hope you get better soon :)

Alt text

I have a cold and everything is bleh

• We'll team up again. B]

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

Who says I did? Who says I am not just too good at making myslef look stupid? I mean, I am Batman after all.

• Everyone's worried about Ebola but haha jokes on you Canadians are basically immortal.

• How can you be bigger than me but your leg is behind my cape? And that is not how I look like. Although I have to say it is very flattering.

We'll team up again. B]

• Make sure you bring the shotgun. B]

Oh... spiders... giant ones.... my arch nemesis.

• I like how you say that after I post a picture including an Ebola joke. xD

Everyone's worried about Ebola but haha jokes on you Canadians are basically immortal.

• Ebola has been around for over 200 years. More people have died from the flue.

Everyone's worried about Ebola but haha jokes on you Canadians are basically immortal.

• That is still not how I look like. And if my clothes were always so ripped that would mean I really suck at being a hero.

Markd4547 posted: »

There is actually a batgirl and spidergirls :O

• Alt text

Alt text

How can you be bigger than me but your leg is behind my cape? And that is not how I look like. Although I have to say it is very flattering.

• Ha ha, I'm laughing. xD

I drew @Crips

• edited October 2014

^ there is a vaccine for ebola to now so it's over they just need manufacturer and spread it no worries :D

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/canadian-experimental-ebola-vaccine-vials-arrive-in-geneva-1.2808940

Alt text

Ebola has been around for over 200 years. More people have died from the flue.

• Still not how I look like. And if my clothes are ripped like that then I must really suck at being a superhero.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZJ-E2CWuw

I posted this video as a link but no one seemed to give a shit, so since now I know how to post videos I am reposting it in hope of someone giving those 3 minites out of their life to watch this.

It is cute shit man. ;-;

• edited October 2014

Everyone knows about Viggo Mortensen's moment when filming the Lord of the Rings when he kicks the helmet and screams in anguish over losing Marry and Pippin and that he nearly broke his foot from that kick and they just shot his actual pain....... Its impressive when you realize thats not even the worst of it. Viggo almost died like several times when shooting those movies. I dunno I just really like that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0Uj41zlhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEofBHTrwzQ Fun fact about the the blood on Di caprio hand it's real he banged the table in the previous

• How Bill Gates counts to 10

1,2,3,'95,'98,NT,2000,XP,VISTA,7,8,10

• Alt text

• Lose/Lose

The game that destroys your files with each kill.

• @AWESOMEO

Get rekt.

*His Yea, I'm a dude bro. 420blaze shit

• That is a bit closer. And I actually do archery.

Lara Croft to

Lara Croft to

• How Steve Jobs counts to 10, well, almost.

1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

How Bill Gates counts to 10 1,2,3,'95,'98,NT,2000,XP,VISTA,7,8,10

• Alt text

Lara Croft to :)

Still not how I look like. And if my clothes are ripped like that then I must really suck at being a superhero.

Lara Croft to

• I'll add you when I get home. I'm at work right now :p

@TDMshadowCP Friend code is- 3823 8786 7707 I added you already, and I named you TDMshadow since I didn't know what else to call you, heh. And just give me the nickname Spade.

• @TDMshadowCP

Friend code is- 3823 8786 7707

I added you already, and I named you TDMshadow since I didn't know what else to call you, heh. And just give me the nickname Spade.

• edited October 2014

Epic choose I knew this myself I seen behind the scenes I'm a fanboy of these films how they used to headbutt each other, Orlando bloom broke a rib and seann Penn was afraid of helicopters so used to climb up the mountain himself to get to the set etc just epic XD

Rockworm posted: »

Everyone knows about Viggo Mortensen's moment when filming the Lord of the Rings when he kicks the helmet and screams in anguish over losing

• <------ sorry but you're not Spider-Man.

We'll team up again. B]

• "We'll bang,ok?" - WhatTheDuck aka Jay

"Dammit, TDM!" - Matthew

Everyone, can you help me with something? I'm trying to make a list of funniest quotes from each individual here, so uh... I'll post the one

• Then how did he manage to die when it is declared to be impossible?

Wolverine is better. B^]

• I already watched it, it's soooooo cute! And the ending is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZJ-E2CWuw I posted this video as a link but no one seemed to give a shit, so since now I know how to po

• Alt text

Wolverine is better. B^]

papai46 posted: »

<------ sorry but you're not Spider-Man.

• Fuck yeah.

papai46 posted: »

I already watched it, it's soooooo cute! And the ending is awesome.

• Really? I made it... ;-;

aww that was cute and awesome :'D @sweetpeaclem I give this the sweetpea seal of approval cuteness

• Zap Brannigan is like the funniest character ever.

"I have made it with a woman.... inform the men"

"the key to victory is discipline that means a well made bed.... You'll practice until you can make it in your sleep" "You mean while I"m sleeping in it?" "there wont be any sleeping with all the bed making you'll be doing"

"STOP EXPLODING YOU COWARDS"

"The perfect crime... But you forgot one thing rock crushes scissors.... But paper covers rock and scissors cuts paper.... Kif we have a conundrum... Search them for paper and bring me a rock."

"what makes a man turn neutral? Is it lust for gold? Power? Or were you just BORN with a heart full of neutrality?

It's so quiet When is the next part of your story coming out

• aww that was cute and awesome :'D

@sweetpeaclem

I give this the sweetpea seal of approval cuteness :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZJ-E2CWuw I posted this video as a link but no one seemed to give a shit, so since now I know how to po

Sign in to comment in this discussion.