The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Currently building Rachelle's group's lot on Sims 4. Thinking about making a mansion.

So anyway, I thought I should tell ya another tiny story. Don't worry, it's not depressing this time. lmao

Back in Junior High, I was generally the student that always does what the teacher tells him and I don't get into trouble. So anyway, one day I was outside with my friends by the track. There was this large tree that been there for many years. Some branches were low enough to grab on. See thing is I thought it'd be fun to sling shot a branch. I pulled it so hard that it broke off. I walked away, pretending I didn't do it. Teacher came by and saw the branch. She asked who did it, a group of kids said I did. But here's the funny thing... SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM! She said "No he wouldn't do that. Daniel's a good student." I held my laugh in, can't believe I actually got away with it. No one came to me about it. XD

Alt text

• c:

Currently building Rachelle's group's lot on Sims 4. Thinking about making a mansion. So anyway, I thought I should tell ya another tiny

• lol Tobi xD

Currently building Rachelle's group's lot on Sims 4. Thinking about making a mansion. So anyway, I thought I should tell ya another tiny

• That is a nice quote.

So choose for yourself, whichever decision you will regret the least.

• That was.... amazing.

• xDDDDDDDDD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• edited October 2014

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem

Alt text

XD pure evil

Alt text

• Take that for trying to date me!

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem XD pure evil

• It's food of the gods!

Gary-Oak posted: »

what is a flan?

• XD badass

• Rachelle's lot? Am i included in it?

• Ayy lmao B^]

XD

• Holy Alien: Colonial Marines, it's me!

Holy shit! Crips is that you? O_O

• It's been a rough week guys.

Yesterday, I found out my online furry friend, Nik, is dead.

• D:

Condolence.

It's been a rough week guys. Yesterday, I found out my online furry friend, Nik, is dead.

Condolence.

It's been a rough week guys. Yesterday, I found out my online furry friend, Nik, is dead.

• Good.

Condolence.

• Keep the friends and family who knew him personally in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be okay, though I wish I can say the same for them. Who knows what they are going through.

• Sorry man. :\

• Sorry to hear that, man. :(

• I'm devastated to hear that I'm so sorry my prays are with his family :'(

• edited October 2014

Nvm

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

FuckMatt

Nvm

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

So okay... When this Season of FOTD Hunger Games finishes I'm going to work on something else while while the FOTDHG is on a break... And I was thinking of three things.

A War scenario.

A Survival scenario.

An Alien scenario.

or.

A Five Night's At Freddy's Scenario.

• An alien senario!

So okay... When this Season of FOTD Hunger Games finishes I'm going to work on something else while while the FOTDHG is on a break... And I

• A FNAF scenario

So okay... When this Season of FOTD Hunger Games finishes I'm going to work on something else while while the FOTDHG is on a break... And I

• "Megan... Rachelle... Gustav... Rachel... Jonathan... Konni... Elian... Daniel... The Other Daniel... AC... And five night's at freddy's..."

A FNAF scenario

• Alien scenario sounds cool.

• Taking down the numbers... Because I want to write my first horror... So yeah...

Five Night's At Freddy's VS Alien

• Where iz mai sim Tobeh ;-;

• Best prank ever, there's nothing better than this.

XD

• Our new motto:

You're our Matthew, we're your Walter.

• Alien. There is more space for you to work with.

Taking down the numbers... Because I want to write my first horror... So yeah... Five Night's At Freddy's VS Alien

• edited October 2014

... Sorry... ^^;

papai46 posted: »

Rachelle's lot? Am i included in it?

• Being made currently. I just found the time to play Sims 4 again after a few busy weeks.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Where iz mai sim Tobeh ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.