• edited July 2009
    picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=1722

..b..but...I didn't get a pin..
  • edited July 2009
    Bah... my red and blue glasses didn't work well. :(
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Bah... my red and blue glasses didn't work well. :(

Neither did mine, oh well, I think I will be seeing ice age 2 soon and I think I get to keep the glasses
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Neither did mine, oh well, I think I will be seeing ice age 2 soon and I think I get to keep the glasses

Those glasses wouldn't work, they don't show red/blue 3D in theaters anymore.
  • edited July 2009
    Silent wrote: »
    Can someone who have the DVD please put Dangeresque 3: In 3D! on youtube? I want to put it on my Ipod Touch so that I can watch it...

/me hopes. :(
  • edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    Those glasses wouldn't work, they don't show red/blue 3D in theaters anymore.

crap, time for plan B, my cousin might buy caroline with the 4 3d glasses included. Come on cuz dont let me down.
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    crap, time for plan B, my cousin might buy caroline with the 4 3d glasses included. Come on cuz dont let me down.

Hate to pop that bubble too, but that comes with the fuschia/green glasses (aka not what you're looking for either).
  • edited July 2009
    ahm...my 3d thing worked fine.

yes, you guessed it, i finally received my strong bad dvd. the case is kinda squished, but apart from that it's pretty awesome. i also got one of them buttons...and of course i won ninth place in the dvd credits. still don't know how that happened, though.
  • edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    Hate to pop that bubble too, but that comes with the fuschia/green glasses (aka not what you're looking for either).

Plan C, try that make your owm 3-D glasses website someone posted around these forums.

EDIT: I'll just pop my own bubble by saying that the video I was talking about was removed.
  • edited July 2009
    Are there any Central Europeans/Germans who have their DVD already? Got the shipped-mail on July 1st which was ca. three weeks ago. Other orders from the US/Canada normally take two weeks, so I’m wondering what’s up...
  • edited July 2009
    jello wrote: »
    Are there any Central Europeans/Germans who have their DVD already?

why do i always get the impression that my posts are completely ignored...:rolleyes:

..anyway, i got my shipment confirmation on the 29th of june and received my dvd today. so, assuming yours takes just as long, it should arrive soon.
  • edited July 2009
    jello wrote: »
    Are there any Central Europeans/Germans who have their DVD already? Got the shipped-mail on July 1st which was ca. three weeks ago. Other orders from the US/Canada normally take two weeks, so I’m wondering what’s up...

Hi, I am from Germany and my DVD (and some other cool stuff) arrived today (the initial shipped mail was also from 2009-07-01).

So there is still hope :D

/Big B.
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    why do i always get the impression that my posts are completely ignored...
    Sorry, I guess your post was too new for me. :D

Cool thing. Hope it will arrive tomorrow or at least this week.
  • edited July 2009
    Mack Daddy wrote: »
    ..b..but...I didn't get a pin..

For a reasonable price, you can! With permission from Telltale of course. Wait for approval or disapproval, and you just might have your own pin!
  • edited July 2009
    Look at what just arrived :)

3744679348_f4730cdab4_b.jpg

Yep, I got a pin, it's sitting there on my Max & Crossbones T-Shirt :)
  • edited July 2009
    You got a crapload of stuff. How much did it cost?
  • edited July 2009
    Invoice doesn't say, and I forgot because the order was made ages ago. It was probably part of the "spend more than $25 with your StrongBad DVD and get free shipping" sale (yes, international free shipping!) so the total was probably around the $25-$30 mark.

Lots of stuff = Strongbad DVD, H*R Figurines Set 2, and a Max & Crossbones T-Shirt. That's not really that much stuff :) I've had more in previous orders (e.g. all the Sam and Max Season 2 stuff).
  • edited July 2009
    Got my DVD about a week ago, didn't pre-order. Fun game, on Episode 3.
  • edited July 2009
    my DVD is taking its sweet time getting over to my house. the my games page says it shipped July 7. it is July 26 now. why is it taking so long?
    i live in southern Canada, 2 hours from the boarder, if that helps
  • edited July 2009
    scratch that, it came in today. no pin, but who cares. YAY ITZ HERE.
  • edited July 2009
    Yes!!!!!!! My DVD came today!! No pin, but oh well I could alwys try making one it's not like they're the elixer of life!! So I got that and 50 Greatest Hits, and when I was putting the DVD on my shelf ( above my desk( I have like, made a shrine to homestar up there !)) I snapped the Bluetooth connection off my lappy, so now my dad isn't happy, and my mouse doesn't work so I can't enjoy the games fully! Agh, sweet lady irony! How I loathe you...
  • edited July 2009
    I snapped the Bluetooth connection off my lappy, so now my dad isn't happy

I'll try to make this snappy...oh wait, it's time for my nappy. *Yawn*

BTW, isn't Coach Z rappy?
  • edited July 2009
    Haha, I didn't even notice that!
  • edited July 2009
    I loved all of the SBCG4AP episodes, and played them on Wii. Is it worth paying $35 for the DVD even though I've already played the game?
  • edited July 2009
    Yes. That's all I have to say. It looks great, and the Dangeresque part is really good. Except for the death of DADgeresque being left out. Also, the soundtrack, although short, is a nice little selection. The interface is good, and it is all in all a worthwhile thing to buy. But I would recommend buying an email DVD as well. Maybe 50 Greatest Hits, because that's what I got and it is a pretty good deal.
  • edited July 2009
    Pretty much agree with Jagger. (although 35$ is kinda lot of money, it's worth it)
    The DVD both have all the movie content on your TV you need, and about all you need on the PC. I would like it to be something physical with the DVD, but the alternate cover I guess counts for something.
    I got SBEmails 50 Greatest DVD, Strong Bad Sings and HSR Figurine Sets #2 with the DVD and absolutely love it.
  • edited July 2009
    You won't have to pay 38$ for the disc if you buy the complete Season, you only pay for the shipping, for the disc once you buy the Season.
  • edited August 2009
    Everybody - I will be uploading the Dangeresque 3D film to Youtube tomorrow.
  • edited August 2009
    Everybody - I will be uploading the Dangeresque 3D film to Youtube tomorrow.

Cool I have the dvd(and working 3D glasses finally:D) but most people dont have the dvd and want to see this really bas, I know some of those sad sad people. Lol, but seriously cool:)
  • edited August 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Yes. That's all I have to say. It looks great, and the Dangeresque part is really good. Except for the death of DADgeresque being left out. Also, the soundtrack, although short, is a nice little selection. The interface is good, and it is all in all a worthwhile thing to buy. But I would recommend buying an email DVD as well. Maybe 50 Greatest Hits, because that's what I got and it is a pretty good deal.
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    Pretty much agree with Jagger. (although 35$ is kinda lot of money, it's worth it)
    The DVD both have all the movie content on your TV you need, and about all you need on the PC. I would like it to be something physical with the DVD, but the alternate cover I guess counts for something.
    I got SBEmails 50 Greatest DVD, Strong Bad Sings and HSR Figurine Sets #2 with the DVD and absolutely love it.

Thanks for the info, I can get it for around $17 now (ToMI on WiiWare+Tikis=coupon ;),) so I'l probably get it soon.
  • edited August 2009
    Here's a fun thing to do:

Imagine the title of this thread being read by David Caruso, and the YEAHHHHHH! being screamed by The Who.
  • edited August 2009
    Update - Dangeresque 3 isn't going up quite yet. First I need permission from Telltale, for my parents sake.
  • edited August 2009
    Sure, what did you think? It’s copyrighted material.
    :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2009
    you mean, you can't put copyrighted material on youtube???:D
  • edited August 2009
    you mean, you can't put copyrighted material on youtube???:D

Not if the Copyright holders complain.

As for why the video is not being published, I think that's due to Google's youtube filter. Try changing the name of the title and tags of your video to something not related to Telltale, then change them back after the video is uploaded.
  • edited August 2009
    you mean, you can't put copyrighted material on youtube???
    Sure, you can do everything, but you have to live with the consequences. ;)
  • edited August 2009
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    If someone does put it on you tube, it'll still work with the Red & Blue glasses.

There you have it. Offically from Mark Darin. It seems Telltale is fine with you uploading it, so go right ahead.
  • edited August 2009
    OK, I'll try it tomorrow.
  • edited August 2009
    id put it up, but i has no way of recording it.
  • edited August 2009
    If it is alright with Telltale, as seen by the guy who quoted Mark Darin above ^...
    I have an AVI ripper on my computer that takes video from DVDs and makes it AVI. From there I can simply upload! However, the first time I did it the sound was all weird...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.