DVD question

I bought the season pass for WG and I wanted to know if there is a timeframe for me to pay for shipping and if so what that timeframe is.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I have never heard of such a timeframe. I'm waiting until this fall to order S&M season 2, W&G and ToMI to try to get it with the same shipment cost. It's expensive to send things to Europe, apparently.
  • edited July 2009
    The disc is not available yet and won't be until some months after the season is complete. When the DVD is available you should get an email and at that point you'll be able to place your order.
  • edited July 2009
    The DVD has taken months to become available for previous TTG titles. They don't normally start working on the DVD until after the last episode has been released. I expect the same with W&G, so don't expect it any time soon.

Once it has been released, I don't think there is any time limit for purchasing the DVD for the price of shipping. I don't remember this ever being said officially, though.
  • edited July 2009
    Going by Strong Bad, I would say six months after the series ends.
  • edited July 2009
    Is there a time window to order the DVD or can I wait till the ToMI-DVD is also out and get them together?
  • edited July 2009
    I'd say there wasn't a time window, but I waited until TMI came out to try and get my free DVD for SBCG4AP, and the site says that I don't have a copy of the season to redeem into a free DVD.

Plus, when they did SBCG4AP, they didn't know they would end up doing a DVD. Now they've announced DVDs for both Wallace and Gromit and TMI, that might bring the time frame down a bit.
  • edited July 2009
    usually i would say, that the time window for ordering the free dvd should be on a "while supplies last"-basis.
    I'd say there wasn't a time window, but I waited until TMI came out to try and get my free DVD for SBCG4AP, and the site says that I don't have a copy of the season to redeem into a free DVD.

did you get the notification mail telling you about the free dvd? if yes, have you tried using the link in this mail to buy the dvd?
    if you haven't gotten the mail at all you might wanna try writing an email to the support-team. maybe the system didn't notice you because you bought the episode individually or something.
    regardless what happened, if you bought the whole season and couldn't get the dvd yet, you should ask support about it.
  • edited July 2009

Just e-mail Telltale support, they tend to respond very quickly to this sort of thing.
  • edited July 2009
    I have a little new question about the DVD...

I assume the DVD cover will be in english, but is there any chance to make a Spanish cover? I'd love to have the game completely in spanish, till I know it will be more expensive for you, it'd be great. (You could make a pair of double-sided covers or something like that...)
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »

I assume the DVD cover will be in english, but is there any chance to make a Spanish cover? I'd love to have the game completely in spanish, till I know it will be more expensive for you, it'd be great. (You could make a pair of double-sided covers or something like that...)

Start a petition. Come on, I dare you! :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »

I think it's a great idea. I don't know how expesive will be for Telltale do that, but I don't think it'll be too much.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.