Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• OMG...NO! No, no, no, no! HE came back!?! At first, I was like 'no, he died!' but everything that took place between him, Amber and the Porgies never happened because Vivian saved them and sent them back to the night it was GOING to happen!!!!

Oh fuck! And Echidna, too!? Oliver WAS being used for their gain! Now what do they want with Hope and I'm assuming Josiah?

SHIT!!! :0 SHIT! SHIT!!!!

And then that ending; he was explaining John and the situation that led up to his death! HE killed John! Remus or Echidna or whoever killed John! It wasn't an accident! Shit, Pie!!!! I loved this so much!

That ending! No, Oliver! No! Someone save her!!! Also, what time am I coming by tonight? I'll text you. :3

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 29 'Hope' Sitting on the bed, Hope carelessly tossed a ball around. It bounced off the walls and right back into her lap like

• The one I have is altered to the actual story, the way it's actually supposed to go is that if you don't save marie you'll lose their memories of her since she died in a different world. But in my version marie doesn't wake up after the fight, and due to spoilers I can't explain why they are gone as well it's a mystery ;)

LupineNoir posted: »

Oh, I wish I had hair that changed colour. A side from that, I enjoyed this. I don't know anything about Persona - I'm going to look it up

• The next day in this place called Fabletown

Having no idea what to do I decided to look for this Sheriff "Bigby" funny name to give someone so I decided to go back to Hollys bar the Trip Trap

When I got there I was greeted by Woody, Gren, and Holly but there was another person there.

"Oh so this is the wonderous guy whose hair changes huh?" he said

"Hey Jack, shut your trap" Holy said

"Gren aren't ya scared I mean what if this guy tears off your other arm?" Jack said

"You're treading on thin ice where your fat beanstalk can't save ya Jackie boy" Gren started to get angry

I thought to myself "wait Jack and a beanstalk they don't mean like the folktale right?"

Things started to get heated as Gren and Jack both stood up from their stools

Holly was on the phone as I jumped to step in between them.

They both ended up getting frustrated at me for standing in the way but when Gren punched me Jack turned tail and ran when yet another mysterious man came in and when Gren saw him he jumped back.

"S-sheriff?!" Gren stuttered

"Gren what'd I tell you?" He said

"Alright Bigby crisis diffused" Holly said

Bigby turned to me and asked if I was okay.

A sharp pain went through my head....he looked like....I then passed out

I had a vision while I was out, there was a middle aged man with his daughter

"Don't you know who I am? I'm detective Dojima of Inaba P.D.!!!" He said excitedly

The daughter was also very happy with her father....who was she?

When I came to I heard voices.

"He gonna be okay?" Bigby said

"He'll be fine, other than when his arms light on fire when he was out and burned my hands" he said

"Gotcha, listen Luke was it? C'mon down to my office we need to talk" Bigby said

Back at Bigbys office

"So what are you doing here? And be honest I know when people lie and it won't end pretty." Bigby said

"I'm here to investigate why my friends disappeard back in Japan" I said

"And you're in the States? Seems pretty dumb to me" he said

"I needed new scenery to think and I lost everything my future wife, my school family and Dojima and the little girl" My hair changed to blue

"And the hair thing? That's your power?" Bigby said

"Yup everyone else got power from Tarot cards but I'm different" I said

"Gotcha you said future wife? You're about nineteen years old!" Bigby said

"She was different as well she had short blue hair....her family was a huge line of detectives so she got thrown in at a young age now shes made a name for herself. She hated being a woman at first saying men are better and make better detectives." I started to tremble but continued "When we met a couple years ago nobody could tell she was a girl but I knew, her voice was way too different and we started talking, we worked on police cases together then one day we were following a lead the guy pulled a knife and threatened us so I jumped in front and shielded her with my power as the doctor saw earlier..." I chuckled hair turning green "She was so mad, saying why I did it how it was stupid and she wouldn't know what to do if I died, so I got on one knee and asked her hand in marriage." I said

"Oh okay I think I get the premise of it now " Bigby said

I explained to him in full detail just in case on what was going on and he said okay and told me he'd call me if he heard anything.

After that he let me go and as I was walking back I thought I saw a woman who looked like my future wife I began to yell out but I collapsed yet again I heard faint voices....

"Hurry Dum the crooked one wants this one" the man said

"What about Mary? She had his eye on this one ever since he got here!" the other said

And then everything fell silent.

That's it for today, I rewrite this four times XD and I'm sorry if this is extremely long! So here is where I want you guys to come in and help where the story should go so I can get opinions does a very dark story with a dark ending sound good or a happier one or infuse the two? And if you have questions for me please ask I will answer them as best I can! :D

• They stayed and watched it burn. The vampires inside had no real escape from this fate. Ashlyn truly wondered if they all deserved it, or if it was just Mirah who did.

"She was the worst," Franklin explained, his eyes placid and staring toward the embers.

"Really now?" Ash asked. Her hands were in her pockets, the sun still gently rising over the trees.

"She led them. They always did what she asked of them. We found a group of faeries once, and-...." Franklin paused. "You don't need to listen to me, if you don't want. The adults often tell me to hush, and stop with dramatic story telling."

"You have a good vocabulary for a 7 year old." Ashlyn remarked.

"I've grown up around the most studious, old vampires who couldn't bother raising me as a child. They act as if I'm an adult and can understand them half the time, and the other half they treat me as if I were a newborn. It's frustrating."

"I bet," Ashlyn said. Sadly, it reminded her about herself. There were times where, her parents were very trustworthy of her, often including her, as the oldest, in certain conversations with the other adults, instead of being stuck at the kid's table. She felt older when that happened. But, when she started to really act out, they'd lost their faith in her that she could be a responsible adult. Essentially, it was frustrating for her, too.

"We should go." Franklin stated after a long while. "They're all dead, now."

Ashlyn could only nod, and started making her way northbound from here. New York was a long tread ahead. She decided, since they were in the woods, and would be there for a long time, that now was the time to use her powers.

"Want to see me as a wolf, Frankie?"

Franklin laughed,"That's so informal of you," He said. He really was a miniature adult, in a sense. He must have aged past his years, despite only being a child.

"Are you ready?"

"I've been ready since the day they discovered you," He says. "I think it's really cool."

Ashlyn smiles. Her form changes almost instantaneously. Fur now covers her body, a dark shade of brown with various bits of blue, mostly on her back. The pattern mimicked her hair color.

"WOW!" She heard Franklin exclaim, much like a child would. She felt oddly responsible for the boy, yet figured he could still probably handle himself.

"Jump on. First stop- Fabletown."

"Fabletown? Is that what you call your Wolf Clan?"

She chuckles,"Not entirely."

Ashlyn darts off.

Little did she or Franklin know, there was one survivor of the fire.

Dun dun dun! Lol, yeah. I'm not feeling this chapter too much, idk why :L Happy Halloween though! I actually have other responsibilities to do that coincedently ran on Halloween, but I'm trick or treating next year :P Good, because I had no costume planned XD

• "How's the investigation going, Mary?" Bigby's rough voice erupted in the apartment. Caution tape surrounded the entrance to Harmony and Tim's apartment, the occasional flash of a camera lighting the room up like lightning. Bigby had to duck down low to get in the door, his face expressionless despite the bitter rage that filled his insides. His family was missing. Not too long ago, his son Conner who'd been in Fabletown the past week or so had also gone missing. He was pissed, and worried. But the wolf inside of him was able to suppress these feelings.

"We just got done taking photos of the doll," Mary explains."Looks like a replica of Harmony...but it's made of mechanics. Like- I don't know, a clock? There are tons of springs and gears to it."

"Yeah, I've noticed by the mess. Looks like they fought it off, so this was obviously not how they were captured. I have a feeling they went out, maybe in search of Ashlyn. Snow told me Ash had been missing all day, and they were all worried as far as I know."

"Yeah, Carter was the one who told me. I figured the same as Tim-....Hey, Tim!" She called, now remembering that he was able to tell them what happened. "I figured we'd wait to get to my office-"

Bigby chuckled,"The shoebox they gave me back in the day? It comfy yet?"

"Hardly. Anyway, might as well question him now while we're here."

Tim limps in, his eyes red and puffy from recently crying. His expression was anguished. "Time for you to ask me questions now?"

Mary just nodded. She adjusted her leather jacket, sweat beading onto her skin. The apartment felt like a million degrees.

Bigby takes the first turn,"What happened? Take it from the top."

"Right," Tim says. He leans on an old crutch of his, one that hadn't been used in quite some time. "We were woken to something loud in the other room, me and Harmony. When we got up to see, there was that...thing-" He points to the ground beside them,"- attacking our children. I can't even remember who stopped it, but I think it may have been Noah. He's really strong Bigby, he's got-"

"Stick solely to the events leading up to now," Bigby reminded him. It was only partially out of professionalism. The other reason was because listening to those kind of remarks evoked more powerful emotions in him, ones that he refused to let out.

"Anyway, we assembled a search party, looked all night for Ashlyn at every place she'd been known to crash at or party in."

"And?" Mary asks.

"No sign of her. When I got back with Noah and Elora, we were attacked by the same duplicates as this one here. They didn't take me though. Why?"

Mary's mouth was a thin line. She and Bigby had no idea why Tim wouldn't have been taken. Was whoever doing this personally punishing Bigby's lineage? It was the first thing to strike his mind after Tim's testimony.

"Very well," Bigby broke the silence. "Get to the Farm, Snow will take you to be at our house. Okay? Me and Mary have this covered."

Tim only nods, the sadness in his eyes shining through Bigby's soul. He turned to his successor, Mary.

"What do we do, Bigs?" She asked. This little nickname she gave him, it often irked him. But he most of the time let it slide. He couldn't help but wonder at how much this person, who had wanted to kill him back during the Crooked Man days, is now working beside him to solve cases. Reminded it about himself, when he took the position to be sheriff years upon years ago.

"We find out what motherfuckers are responsible for this shit," He says in a low growl.

"Then we should start searching for more clues," She replies.

He can't argue with that. His nose takes him to the automaton. It was a strange, familiar smell. Nothing bothered Bigby more when he recognize a smell, but could not place his thoughts on exactly who it belonged to. This only happened when the owner of the smell had changed ever so slightly. Bigby knew who this monster was, even if he couldn't tell exactly who they were.

This also confirmed his thoughts; The attack and capture of his grandchildren was indeed an act of revenge.

Getting there :) I have tons of scenes planned out, and If I could, I would write them all tonight XD But, that's probably too much for you all to handle, lol.

• edited October 2014

Part of me KNEW that those bitches Romulus and Remus were back! It was wide speculation, and I doubted myself a ton, but I was RIGHT!

I'm actually happy that Oliver isn't as bad as a guy as we all thought he was. It's a shame, I hated his guts for a while there, Pie!

At least he really does care about Penny and her family, I was so mad when he did the things he did, but it makes more sense now. YOU ARE GIVING ME CONFLICTING FEELINGS THIS ISN'T RIGHT! I want Penny to have Oliver AND Johann, but I doubt you support polygamy XD I don't either, so this is why it's frustrating XD

So they're trying to do the same thing they wanted to do with Peter, but with Hope now? I hope I'm right (Ha, no pun intended.)

Brief me please, because it's been a while. Why did Romulus and Remus want Peter again? I can't remember XD

And wow, I just realized how long it's truly been since they dealt with the Brothers. Katie's little devils weren't even thought of!

I can't believe it! This was SUCH a good chapter <3 I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm so ready!

Chapter 29 'Hope' Sitting on the bed, Hope carelessly tossed a ball around. It bounced off the walls and right back into her lap like

• edited October 2014

I had a feeling that you would've loved it. :) Speaking of which, I still need to cruise with you someday, because I remember you mentioning that before. Though, our chances of meeting are slim to none. :P

-claps- I LOVE this so much. This song IS Johann and Penny! XD This song is awesome, too. Loving the classics. Its also hilarious knowing y

• edited October 2014

Wow, really? I'm glad it did then! At least you and pudding appreciated the songs.

EDIT: Nevermind, Em seems to appreciate it too. XD

You'be got a real ear for these classics, Dragon - they fit so well! In fact, the song and video for 'Self Control' kind of touched on some ideas I've had for Dixa in the future, so you really nailed it! XD

• Hey, you too man! I'm going to try and watch an actual scary movie myself tonight. :P

It's Halloween! Hope you all have a good one!

• Point. I forgot about his normal age due to his minor vampirism, my bad!

EMMYPESS posted: »

I didn't want to make him seem untrustworthy, although I guess you can't trust anyone ever. He may, however, not be telling Ash something. S

• Ah man, it's PERFECT! I love them all! You've got quite the touch with picking out these older songs :)

Alright, guys, from what I've been reading in the past, I think I found a couple of the most fitting songs that would describe some of your

• edited October 2014

Thank ya, thank ya! I gotta admit, I wouldn't have had great taste in music if it weren't for certain people/things that influenced me throughout the years. Nevertheless, I'm glad you love 'em all. :3

Ah man, it's PERFECT! I love them all! You've got quite the touch with picking out these older songs

• I wasn't too sure about bringing the brothers back but I went back and DID notive they never died or left Fabletown; that whole thing that took place between the Porgie Clan and brothers happened before her little devils were conceived. :)

I'm glad the feelings towards Oliver has changed; I never WANTED to make him an asshole or jerk but he had no choice considering the predicament he was in. He loves Oliver but sadly, he knows the love Penny has for him is sympathy and more of a 'friendship' relationship. He will discover this in time, as his fate will be told at the end of this tale.

Romulus and Remus wanted Peter because of his abilitites and strength; they used his lack of knowledge and information about Bigby to be used against the city and other Fables. They were going to use Peter as their 'weapon' to destroy Bigby and Fabletown; allow the Folkers to gain the majority of the power and use it for evil. They are using Hope for the same thing but their intentions are a bit more wicked and dangerous.

Glad you and others have enjoyed this chapter. I think I have a PRETTY solid story. :)

Part of me KNEW that those bitches Romulus and Remus were back! It was wide speculation, and I doubted myself a ton, but I was RIGHT! I'm

• "Fabletown? Is that what you call your Wolf Clan?"

Typical kid behavior; I loved this so much. I want to trust Franklin and I hope I'm wrong; I hope he helps Ash and does not turn around and betray her in the end. I'd like to see a friendship come out of this. And the lone survivor....gotta watch those Vampires!

They stayed and watched it burn. The vampires inside had no real escape from this fate. Ashlyn truly wondered if they all deserved it, or if

• Happy Halloween to you, too! :) Taking abreak from all the dancing; my GF and others are heading to a restaurant here in a bit to grab some food! Starving! XD

It's Halloween! Hope you all have a good one!

• I did! You konw me so well its scary! XD I'd like to think some day down the road, we will all cross paths. Sounds weird, I know; considering you all live WAAAAAY across the state from me but things happen. :) I'd take that cruise. :D

I had a feeling that you would've loved it. Speaking of which, I still need to cruise with you someday, because I remember you mentioning that before. Though, our chances of meeting are slim to none. :P

• I wouldn't say it's a mistake - we've only just met Franklin, and what with the situation Ash is in you're simply not sure who to trust. Even if they said 'you can trust me', and appeared to be on her side, you know? And it could just be that I'm naturally suspicious! :P

Merci beacoup<3 Hmm. I didn't really want to portray him as misleading, although I get where you are coming from. I probably didn't build the trust between them enough, in all honesty. A mistake on own part.

• Yep! And of course we all appreciate them! I don't think anyone couldn't. ^_^

Wow, really? I'm glad it did then! At least you and pudding appreciated the songs. EDIT: Nevermind, Em seems to appreciate it too. XD

• Thanks! And ooh, which one did you go for?

Hey, you too man! I'm going to try and watch an actual scary movie myself tonight. :P

• Thanks. :) After those pictures of Jersey, I'm imagining you all busting some great disco moves! XD Going by the time difference, I'm going to say I hope you all had a good time, unless it's one of those parties that goes on for hours and you're still going! :D

Happy Halloween to you, too! Taking abreak from all the dancing; my GF and others are heading to a restaurant here in a bit to grab some food! Starving! XD

• edited October 2014

Oh, Oliver. Why didn't he just tell everyone what was going on? At least confide in someone? I don't know if he's definitely dead, but I hope everyone finds out he wasn't what he appeared to be. Because he really did seem so malevolent. You certainly fooled me with him!

Echnida must be the woman mentioned before; her name possibly rings a bell from somewhere, so I'm intrigued.

And Romulus and Remus are back!

Remus placed a finger of Oliver's lips. "SSSHH, Oliver! It's story time! Don't you LOVE story time!?"

That line is definitely something a twisted villain would say! You sure do make characters we love to love and love to hate! XD

• Well, that ending is worrying! Ol' Dee and Dum aren't people you want after you. These mysteries are intriguing; I quite like dark tales, but a bit of hope or happiness to break things up wouldn't go amiss. That's just my opinion, though - really, write the story you want to write! :D

Tetra posted: »

The next day in this place called Fabletown Having no idea what to do I decided to look for this Sheriff "Bigby" funny name to give someo

• Firstly, I'm loving Mary as the new Sheriff! She's a great fit, actually. Secondly, your description of how Bigby is feeling throughout this is quite heart-wrenching, because from the outside he does show little emotion. :/ Things are looking a little bit better now he has his nose on the job, though!

"How's the investigation going, Mary?" Bigby's rough voice erupted in the apartment. Caution tape surrounded the entrance to Harmony and Tim

• You'd be right to think it was one of those parties; we JUST got home and had a wonderful time! XD And yes-we danced like idiots and you are right to picture Jersey. XD Er, um....Georgie....lol

Thanks. After those pictures of Jersey, I'm imagining you all busting some great disco moves! XD Going by the time difference, I'm going to

• I fooled A LOT of people with Oliver's true personality; I enjoy throwing twists, as you guys have witnessed here and previous tales. :) Makes it more dramatic and intense; leaves the readers wondering 'the hell' and re-thinking THEIR thoughts.

Echnida is a Greek Mythology; she was half snake half woman and was VERY evil and powerful. She mothered a lot of the evil Mythology creatures and I enjoyed her story and felt it would do GREAT in the story. :) There is a story behind her attacks and the need to take Hope; that will eventually come at a later time.

And yes! Romulus and Remus! :D They deserved more, um, 'evil' moments. XD Glad it suites you and so may others and I'm pleased to know I can take characters we THINK we hate and create ones where we despise them. :)

Oh, Oliver. Why didn't he just tell everyone what was going on? At least confide in someone? I don't know if he's definitely dead, but I hop

• Chapter 30

'Rescue'

SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEECH! "Damn it, Emily! Calm down! You nearly hit that car back there-"

Emily swiftly turned the steering wheel, as she avoided another vehicle. Several of the girls were sitting in the back seat; Malcom was in the passenger seat, as the other couple of girls followed behind in Peter's car. She reached over and adjusted the volume; Disturbed's 'The Night' blasted through the speakers, as Emily head banged and danced in her seat.

"RELAX, old man! I got this! Ya' talkin' ta' Emily mothafuckin' Porgie here!"

Malcom grasped the seat. "HEY! Language! And to be honest, THAT'S what worries me!"

Madeline peeked out the window. She lifted her right hand and placed it against the glass. Bella snatched her arm and yanked it back. Bella held it in her own; the warmth could be felt through her mittens.

"Not now, Maddie..."

"But the storm, Bella." Madeline whispered in Bella's ear. "This will help mom and dad and-"

"But if Uncle Oliver DID take Hope, it will slow him down."

"Why?"

Bella was silent for a moment. "Snakes are cold-blooded creatures. The frigid temperatures will cause him to stall and take longer to make his way across Fabletown. We WANT mom and dad to find him..."

Madeline held Bella's hand tighter. She leaned her sleepy head against Bella's arm. Her other sisters, Alice, Laura, Willow and Ivy stared either out the window or towards the ground. The girls were lost in a world of their aunt's roaring taste in music, the rain gently coming down and the thought of their missing sibling.

"Do you think Uncle Oliver REALLY did this?" Madeline examined Penny, who was semi-concious at the moment.

Bella refused to look over. "I don't know...Aunt Penny believes he didn't do this..."

The car pulled over to the side. Emily parked the car in the alley, as the neon lights lit the entire car. Penny, now with her eyes fluttering opened, sat up and looked around. She found her sleeping angel between Ivy and Alice.

"Emily? What...where are we-"

Emily messed with the dials and knobs on the radio. "HEY! You're awake, sis! Thought I was gunna have ta' kiss ya' there for a minute to wake ya' up."

Penny huffed. "Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Emily honked her horn. "DAMN! The bloody 'ell he doin' in there? Fixing his hair?"

Penny scanned the area. It seemed all too familiar. "Where...are we on Tubman street?"

"DING DING! We have a winner, folks! Malcom, please tell the lovely Miss Penny what she has won tonight!"

Emily pokes Malcom's arm. "Emily..please don't do that..."

Before long, the back door to Emily's car was opened. Johann noticed Penny and nearly hurdled himself onto her. With assistance and a few minor changes, he sat beside Penny and his sleeping son. Josiah suckled on his pacifier, as Johann played with his hair. He leaned over and kissed Penny.

"EW! Ya' two need ta' save it! We got kids in the car!"

"Emily, just go already!"

Johann held Penny's hands in his own. His eyes seem to twinkle and gleam, as they passed by street lights and sea of neon lights.

"How are you doing, Penelope?"

"I heard what happened....my question is, how are YOU doing?"

Johann rubs his neck. "Ah, don't you worry 'bout little ol' me. Knowing you two are alright is all I care about."

Penny gently rested her head on Johann's shoulder. "I'm worried, Johann. I'm scared that he DID do all of this and I'm wrong. My neice is in danger...he took our son-"

Johann occupied his moment with Penny's hair. His vast fingers tangled themselves in her hair, as he kissed the top of Penny's head. Johann was caught in the middle at this moment; he didn't want to agree with the others in regards to Oliver's recent inexplicable behavior. He wanted to concur with Penelope in her theory and hope everyone else was wrong. Sadly, a piece of him knew of Oliver's past and his options were also opened in that department.

"We'll find him, Penelope...."

Johann listened to the rain pound the roof of Emily's car. He watched Emily thrash in her seat; she had that second of the apperance of someone having either a moment or a stroke. He'd for for the first option.

"Emily, could you possibly turn that down, please?" Emily continued pounding the steering wheel. "Emily, did you hear me? Emily-"

"Forget it, Johann. She can't hear you. It doesn't seem to be bothering the girls or Josiah-"

'LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR-'

"Its so loud and angry! Hold on, Penelope-"

Penny sighed and allowed Johann to lean forward, as his head poked in between Malcom and Emily. Emily's fist slammed into the wheel, as Malcom rubbed his temple and leaned into his seat.

"Alright, Malcom-ready!? One, nothing wrong with me, two nothing wrong with me, three-"

"You SURE about that?"

"Uh, excuse me-Emily."

Emily continued her dancing, leaving Johann to take matters into his own hands. His hand reached for the volume buttons. Before his fingers could touch one, Emily smacks his hand and pulls out her pocket knife. This causes Ivy to scream, as Penny's eye immediatly open to the sound of her voice.

"EMILY, I-"

"Back ya' ass back UP, Bacon Boy! This here be MY car, not your's, so get 'em fat Sausages away from the radio!"

"Its loud, Emily! This music is angry and-"

Emily chuckles. "Perfect! So am I! Get's ya' in the mood fa' fightin' and killin' some snakes, don't it!?"

Malcom hits Emily in the arm. "SERIOUSY!? Watch it-"

"What!? The girls are fine-"

"Really? You made Ivy cry..."

"Nah! If anything, Johann's loud ass mouth-"

"EMILY WATCH OUT!"

Emily grabbed the wheel and violently turned it; the wheel screeched against the wet roads, as she swirved to miss several cars, light posts and building. The car safetly ended at the end of the street. Josiah, now in a crying fit, thrashed in his seat and screamed with fear. Penny held him in her arms, as her free hand landed against her sister's head.

"YOU IDIOT! You nearly had us killed!!!"

Emily's phone began to ring. It was Peter. Emily sighed and answered it.

"Hello Peter-"

"Oh my God! You guys alright!? We just saw red tail lights everywhere and the tires-"

"We are fine, Peter. Don't worry your Wolf head too much. Emily Porgie is drivin' and she knows a thing or two."

Malcom rolled his eyes, as his hand reached the back. Frightened by her Aunt Emily's near death destruction, Madeline grabs Malcom's hand.

"You girls alright?"

"Uh huh...."

"Really Emily?" Malcom glares at Emily. "Seriously, you need to-"

Emily pulls back onto the road. "You need to shut your mouth up too, Wolf! I got this! Tryin' to 'member where the silver-Ah HA! There it is."

The two cars pulled up to the club. Emily parked the car, as the humming of the engine stopped. The neon lights surrounding them incased them in blues, greens and yellows; the girls all huddled near Penny, Ethan and Peter. Johann craddled the fussy infant against his chest. He covered Josiah's head with his jacket, as Malcom and Emily led the group. Emily could see the determination in Malcom's face.

"Ya' gonna kick his ass?"

Malcom growled. "Maybe."

"Ya' think he did this? My sister SWEARS it ain't-"

"Gonna take a lot of convincing. Don't take this the wrong way but....that's what had to happen with your father..."

Emily sighs, as she cocks her gun. "Nah. I understand...I just can't believe it. I mean, Oliver-"

"-Was a snake in the grass and we were bit. He crossed the line here...he took my Hope..."

Emily wanted to say something; she knew his fate and what was before Malcom's journey in this world. Emily refused to speak and remained mute; the sorrow in his eyes was enough to tell her a tiny piece of his existence knew the truth behind his love for Hope. The others continued to follow behind; Madeline secretly extended her fingers towards the sky in hopes of changing the weather. Her love for Oliver was too great; she wanted her Aunt Penny to be right about him.

"I failed you all, Emily."

Emily chuckled, as they both leaned against the heavy metal doors. Emily held up her hand, signaling to the others to wait.

"What do ya' mean ya' failed?"

Malcom waved to the others. The coast was clear. "I was supposed to protect you if something ever happened to John."

Emily sighed. "This happens, Malcom. Ya' can't blame yourself because of soemthing Oliver did....you'v done more for this family than anyone ever has. My Nana adores ya', my mom trusts ya' and on top of that, Hope-"

Emily paused, causing Malcom to inhale deeply. His hand was firmly planted on the gun, as his finger laid perfectly on the trigger. He peered around the corner and noticed the door was open. His heart sunk; Malcom's horror was unfolding, as he ran to the door, leaving Emily and the others behind.

"MALCOM!" Emily motioned for the others to follow. "SHIT! C'mon! MALCOM-"

By this time, Malcom was running down the hall of the 'Silver Slipper.' He frantically called Hope's name out; the walls creaked, as the rain continued to pour outside. The lights were dim in the lounge and flickered in some of the rooms. He noticed Oliver's office door open and the lights on. He ran, just as Emily and the others arrived.

"MALCOM! Oh for fuck's sake-" Emily chased him down. "If I 'ave to save ya' Wolf ass tonight-"

Emily's statement came to a halt; she found Malcom standing over Oliver's body. There was blood surrounding the Viper. He was barely moving, as the others made their way inside. Upon noticing his condition, Johann kept the girls outside. He watched Penny run to his side and gently touch his head.

"Oh my God-Oliver!" She picked up his body and held him to her bosom. "What....Oh my God!"

Malcom continued to growl. "DON'T you baby him, Penny!" He grabs the Viper from her hands. "WHERE IS SHE!?"

In tears, Penny begins hitting Malcom's shoulders. "STOP! Malcom-"

"WHERE is she, you piece of shit!? TELL ME!" Malcom's eyes filled with tears. "Please...where is she-"

"You must hurry. Remussss....Remussss hassssher....Echnida....hasssss been....COUGH COUGH. Sssshe mustsss be sssstopped...the box-the box hassss been opened....COUGH COUGH. You musssst-"

Penny's face was pale, as she pulled out her phone.

"Who are you calling?!"

"We have to go-NOW! EMILY!"

"The bloody devil!? Penny-"

"We have to go now-shit! C'mon, dad!"

Penny ran out to the cars; the others followed, as Malcom carried Oliver and placed him in the back seat. Peter jumped in his car, as he and Emily sped down the road.

"PENNY! Where are we going-"

"Nana and Papa's house! Emily, they took it....they have it, Emily!"

As Emily called Peter, Malcom sadly knew what Penny was reffering to, as her hand held his.

"Pandora's Box...."

chapter 31 soon :) Whew! I JUST got home, like, an hour ago from the party, XD Its time for bed now...lol Thank God its the weekend. Have not stayed up THAT late since I was in HS. Had fun, though so it was worth it! Any questions, you know the drill. :)

Alt text

• Haha I DID enjoy this!

Pssh! Robert can HANDLE a woman like Lyla Smith! :P

-claps- I LOVE this so much. This song IS Johann and Penny! XD This song is awesome, too. Loving the classics. Its also hilarious knowing y

• I JUST now got home and out of the shower. XD I'm just gonna stay up; I tried calling you, Georgie but you must be asleep! :P
    Anyways, I loved this chapter for various reasons.

1: Emily Porgie. I remember there was a time when she didn't have character or a back story; she was one of the Porgie kids that were kinda just 'there.' Now, I adore her and looking forward to the day you create a Fable story for her, Ethan and Peter. :)

"Back ya' ass back UP, Bacon Boy! This here be MY car, not your's, so get 'em fat Sausages away from the radio!"

This. THIS right here is why I love Emily. She is so Georgie but with boobs. XD

I enjoyed the moment between Maddie and Bella; you mentioned Madeline trying to warm the weather up not just for her family but Oliver as well. Its sad to see them so torn between what they KNOW and what their familys sees. I loved this and when they are at the club and she continues to change the weather. :3

And Malcom. He has grown in your stories; I like that you have made him more of a main character than just as a background one. He has so much potential and I rather enjoy his company; knowing that Hope is....errr, wait....NEVER mind! XD Not sure if anyone else has guessed it, so to avoid any BS from you later, I'll stop. XD

And that ending! GOD! You make me feel so sorry for Oliver! I don't want to hate him anymore. I ship Johann and Penny; like, seriously, those two need to make MOAR babies but in the end, I hope they can remain friends at least. :) OH! And Pandora's box....:D

Can't wait as usual! Great job! The suspense!!!!

Chapter 30 'Rescue' SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEECH! "Damn it, Emily! Calm down! You nearly hit that car back there-" Emily swiftly turned the

• I don't think it's weird. (in my opinion) Even if we don't meet at some point in our lives, at least we still have each other to converse with on here!

Good to know you're actually willing to cruise, it's gonna be Frito's and Coke from here on out, man. XD

I did! You konw me so well its scary! XD I'd like to think some day down the road, we will all cross paths. Sounds weird, I know; considering you all live WAAAAAY across the state from me but things happen. I'd take that cruise.

• edited November 2014

I actually decided to watch two movies instead of watching one, both of them lasted me throughout the night and into the early morning.

The first movie was titled 'Let The Right One In' - it turned out to be a love story more than anything else, all while managing to be somewhat scary at times. The second one I viewed after was named 'John Dies At The End' - this turned to be more of a comedy than a horror.

In other words, I didn't expect these movies to be mild in horror when I watched them. (Netflix had them under their horror movie category) Yet, they still grabbed my attention anyway and made me finish the two until the end. That 'Let The Right One In' movie was really good though, if I'm to be completely honest.

Thanks! And ooh, which one did you go for?

• I've lost track of time, don't know how many days have passed all I know is this is a living hell the pain is excruciating....I have no idea where I am, I wish they'd finish me off instead of the fixing me up with "magic" and then causing deeper wounds next time....I heard Dums voice

"Well you see Mary he could be of use to us there's a little girl we have that knows him, she call 'im Big Bro" He said

Wait they don't have Dojimas daughter do they?! The only little girl to call me Big Bro was her. She was the sweetest and adorable little girl.

Flashback:Inaba, Japan

"So where are you from?" the little girl said

"I don't quite know myself" I said

"Well my daddy said you could stay with us!" the little girl said

"I appreciate it uh what was your name again?" I asked

"Nanako silly!" she said

"Okay Nanako" I smiled my hair changed green

Nanako looked in shock "Woah! You're hair changed! Do it again!" She was excited

So I would change my emotions to entertain the bored Nanako.

A little bit in the future

"Luke?" she asked, she looked sad

"What's up Nanako?" I asked

"Why do people die? and where did she go?" She asked

"Sometimes people disappear and they go to this place called Heaven" I explained to her.

"My mom disappeared....Is she up there too?" She was holding back tears

"I'm sure she is Nanako you're mother was probably the nicest person on earth!" I smiled

I put her to bed and Dojima came in.

"Oh! You put Nanako to bed thanks." He was looking at some files

"What are those?" I asked

"Files from my wifes death....." He said

"What exactly happened to her mother?" I asked

"She....She was a hit and run victim....she went to pick up Nanako from school when that asshole ran her over....Nanako thought her mother abandoned her until I told her what actually happened." He said

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Dojima" My hair turned blue

"Just leave me be....." He said

After that I felt bad and started to hangout with them both more, Nanako would always greet me with welcome home big bro! With a big smile. On valentines day she even gave me chocolate and told me how I was the greatest person she's ever met and said I love you Big Bro! Dojima dedicated a whole day to me becoming apart of the family, since I had no mom or dad that i knew of they adopted me....

"Nanako!" Dojima called to her

"What dad?" She asked

"Get your Big Bro up todays the big day!" He said

"OH!!! LUKE! LUKE!" she ran to my room

From what Dojima said her face was like a firework going off

Present day

I tried to speak up

"You.........better not.........hurt.........her....." I trailed I had lost a lot of blood

"Or what? You gonna beat me in your shape?" said Dum

"Heh.....I guess......we'll see.....now won't we......" I started losing consciousness but Dee kept me wide awake

"Listen dummy you're going to help us start some chaos in this town at a funeral, or else this little one gets it" Dum said

"Big Bro!!!" Nanako screamed

Adrenaline started pumping through my body my hair turned rose red

"LET.....HER......GO!!!" I snapped my fingers flames roared around my hands melting the chains through all the pain I beat down Dee who had Nanako let the fire burn out picked her up and ran for dear life.

I ran into Bigby, he was going into the funeral as well.

"Woah kid what the fuck happened to you?" Bigby said

"SNOW!!! We have an emergency! Call Doctor Swineheart now!"

"Not so fast Bigby" Dee said

It was both Dee and Dum they had shotguns but how? I got them good you could even see the burn marks.

Holly walked up

"What did I tell you Bigby?"

"Holly settle down." Bigby said

"Who cares about a funeral it's just for a dead whore" Dee said with a smirk

Holly charged bullets flew and I shielded Nanako who was hurt as well and didn't see?!

After the bullet fight, everyone but Snow was injured Bigby, Holly, Gren, and two other women.

I was hit in the arm but thank god Nanako was okay!

After getting fixed up Bigby had Nanako and I come up to his office with Snow White.

Bigby looked at snow and asked if she was okay then asked Nanako and I the same

"So where did you come from Luke?" Bigby asked

"I have no idea, I got knocked unconscious then tortured for I don't know how long." I said

Nanako ran at me crying screaming "Big Bro oh my gosh are you okay? You scared me to death!!!" She was hitting me

I gave her a hug and got her calm "It's okay Nanako what are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"I don't know, I woke up on a foggy road and everybody was gone but yesterday these two men found me and they weren't nice Luke I wanna go home!!!" She started crying again

"Where is everyone else? You're partner? Your wife Naoto?" She asked

"I don't know that's why I came here, to find out what was going on, because everyone disappeared after that day" I told her

"But I came back why didn't everyone else?" She asked

"I'm just as confused as you Lil sis" I told her

"So you're the newcomer here" Snow said "You chose a bad time to there has been a chain of murders happening lately and we don't know whats going on" She explained

I don't know why but she looked so familiar like I've seen her before somewhere

"Well looks like I'm in the middle of it now," I laughed

"Don't think about getting involved kid" Bigby said

"Oh trust I've been through worse...." I said

"Look kid you seem like you can handle yourself and I could use some backup so come on" he said

"Snow? Can you look after her, please she's the only thing I have left" my hair turned blue

"Of course Luke" she said

I don't know why but I felt like I could trust her with my own life.

"Big bro please don't go!" She hugged me

"I'll be just fine it'll be like when dad goes out for work, I'll be back before you know it lil sis." I said

And then Bigby and I went out to investigate Fabletown to figure out what was wrong....hopefully both of our problems will be solved by the end of this I just want all this suffering to stop.

That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed any questions or comments feel free to ask!

• I agree about 'Let The Right One In', it is really good! Very creepy and hoffific at times, but it felt like a a bit of a different perspective on Vampires, I thought.

I haven't seen 'John Dies At The End', but the title sounds like a terrible spoiler! :P

Still, despite them not being terribly scary it sounds like they were worth watching for you! :)

I actually decided to watch two movies instead of watching one, both of them lasted me throughout the night and into the early morning. T

• Emily and Malcolm make a great professional partnership! xD The dialogue was pleasingly back and forth, and the description of things like the sound of the rain and glow of the neon lights really made things come to life.

I'm a fan of mythology, so I can't wait for them to meet Echnida; I'm oddly pleased to have guessed right about Pandora's Box. :P Is Oliver dead, though?

Hopefully you didn't need Crowd Control while you were out. ;D

Chapter 30 'Rescue' SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEECH! "Damn it, Emily! Calm down! You nearly hit that car back there-" Emily swiftly turned the

• Chapter 15

Coming undone

The blonde Nurse sat at her desk, as she placed the file on the table. RJ was fast asleep in Robert's arms, as he hummed a tune to the boy. Rose, smiling from ear to ear, sat beside Robert; she continued to rub the boy's back, as his snoring grew louder with each passing second.

"He's precious, Robert..."

"He has his mother's eyes...." Robert sighed. "When was the last time she was here?"

The Nurse opened the file and scanned the papers. "Hm. Says here she was in just three days ago; she had four toddlers with her and two twin boys in her care as well. I'm assuming those are his siblings?"

Robert gave a slight nod. "Yes....I'm actually glad they are visiting RJ, too. How...how do they, um, act around him? The treatment she gives him? "

The Nurse beams. "She is very intentive to his needs. A very loving and nurturing mother. The other children seem to love their brother; the boys wrestled in the grass, while the girls played hide-and-seek with him in the meadows behind the Oak trees."

"And RJ?"

"Was pleased to have them there. He looks forward to the day he spends a day with his brothers and sisters."

Robert rocked RJ back and forth in his arms. Still in his Grendel form, the boy chewed on one of his claws. The suckling and slight chewing noise echoed in the tiny room. Rose held onto Robert's other hand tightly; she wanted to assure Robert she was there for him, should he need that moral support. Robert was going to need it; this was huge and he demanded answers.

"Why...."

The Nurse lloked up. "Excuse me?"

"Why did she leave him and not tell me about this?"

The Nurse sighed. "I explained it to you earlier; the mother was forced to put RJ up for adoption. Her pack was determined to kill the boy because of WHAT he would become."

"Her father force her?"

"What choice did her have? His daughter and grandchild's life was on the line. He couldn't risk that-"

"But he allowed Georgie..."

Robert tried to fight back the tears. Six years gone; he missed the milestones in his son's life like his first steps, first words. Robert would never get those moments back. He wanted to be angry with Lyla; he wanted to hate the Smith Wolf pack, drive down to their house and demand answers. He sadly knew they were all in the same boat and he understood WHY she did it. Out of love. To protect their son.

"And her husband? He treats the boy with love and kindness?"

The Nurse nods. "Yes. Mr. Porgie loves RJ like he does the other six children. On their last visit, he and RJ went fishing and caught a rather large Trout."

Robert smiled. "Does he....he call him dad?"

"RJ knows Mr. Porgie is his step father but knows the difference. Lyla speaks about you all the time-"

"Why didn't I know about this until hours ago?"

The Nurse was silent. "Hello!?"

"They would have come after you, Robert..."

"What, who?"

"Folkers HATED mixing their kind with others. I have never seen a group so against mixing; they remind me sadly of the mundies in their later years and even now. They are so quick to judge and make harsh comments..."

Robert kicked the desk. This caused RJ to stir in his arms. Rose grabbed his arm and held tight. She noticed his eyes begin to change, his muscles bulging out and his teeth sharp as daggers.

"Sshhh....Robert. You need to calm down-"

"They robbed me....what if she never mentioned this? Told me?"

Rose fell silent. For a few seconds, she fidgeted in her seat. Her finger played with a strand of hair, as the clock on the wall ticked away. Robert glanced over at Rose; she was now chewing on her nails and eyeing the floor.

"Rose....ROSE!"

Robert's voice boomed. RJ's eyes opened and stared at his father. His tiny claws scraped against Robert's face.

"Daddy....you woke me up..."

The Nurse stood up. "Here-let me take RJ and..."

"You KNEW all along, did you Rose?! Lyla DID try contacting me, didn't she!?"

Rose scuffed the floor with her shoe. She refused to look at Robert. "It was for your own good...."

"My OWN good!?"

"Gren and I thought-"

"GREN!? Gren knew BEFORE me!? That mother fucking-"

"Robert, the boy! Hand him here and-"

"Get her on the phone."

The Nurse could only blink. "What?"

"His mother....NOW!"

As the Nurse dialed Lyla's number, he looked over at Rose. She still sat in her seat, eyes glued to the floor.

"How dare you, Red Rose, you selfish bitch!"

Rose laughed. "Me, selfish? Where you REALLY prepared, Robert?"

Robert ignored Rose, as we walked to the window. The rain outside had stopped, as a blanket of stars peeked through the layer of dark clouds.

Lyla arrived ten minutes later. She was alone. RJ was awake and sitting by a fire burning in the living room. He helped the Nurse place the wood inside. He was wrapped in a fleece blanket when Lyla arrived. Her beauty caught Robert's attention, as her short brown hair bounced around her shoulders.

"MOMMY!" RJ ran from the floor into Lyla's arms.

"Oh my big boy! My sweet baby boy..."

Lyla kissed the boy's face and head, as he snuggled closer to her neck.

"LOOK, mommy! Daddy made it! See!? Remember? You told me he would!"

Lyla smiled. "Hello Robert...."

There was a rather large lump in Robert's throat. He found it difficult to speak to Lyla. She touched his shoulder; Robert seemed to trembled beneath her touch. Such magnificent feelings rushed through his body. This massive beast was capable of being tamed by the lightest affection from a Wolf's gentle touch.

"Lyla..."

"Rose tell you?"

Robert refused to look over. "No. I had to go to the Folker part of town and get the files..."

"I'm sorry, Robert." RJ cooed, as she stroked his back. "I tried getting ahold of you but, they said you left Fabletown and-"

"Six years....."

"I'm sorry, Robert. I couldn't see him for almost a year because of the fucking bullshit the Folkers was putting my family through! It was hell, Robert! You have no idea!"

"Georgie. How did he handle this?"

"What are you expecting me to say, Robert? It came with the territory; I told him and he accepted the idea. He and RJ get along great. He loves that boy and RJ adores Georgie..."

"I just want to make sure my son is treated the same way-"

"He does, Robert...Georgie and RJ have a wonderful relationship."

RJ looked over at Robert. "I love daddy Georgie. He brings me cookies, he talks funny and one time, he made me Fish and Chips!"

Robert beamed. "Good. That's all I want to know..."

"The others love their brother, too. Especially Peter. He has someone with the same strength and durability. Its adorable watching them play..."

Robert was lost in the moment as Lyla spoke; all he could see was her bare body in his bed, her hair entwined with the bed sheets, as they passionatly made love. The day she broke his heart. The moment his world came crashing down.

"Your parents?"

"Visit too, Robert."

"Gren?" Lyla became silent. "Does Gren see him?"

"Gren is the reason WHY I was able to keep him here at the Farm..."

"How?"

"Maybe you should go and talk to your brother, Robert."

Robert sighed. "Yeah....guess I need to do A LOT of talking..."

RJ wanted down, so Lyla placed him on the floor. The Grendel boy rolled around in the blanket before he covered his entire body under. The warmth felt good on his skin, as he closed his eyes and prepared for bed.

"He ever change, Lyla?"

"Once. But he prefers to stay like that. One of the reasons WHY I can't him; he has to learn how to control that before I'm allowed to take him into the city." She stopped to look at Robert. "He looks JUST like you, too, in case you were wondering."

Rober smiled. "Awesome, Lyla...." He reached over and grabbed her hand. "That is awesome...."

Rose sat back and watched from the corner. She felt terrible but knew it had to be done. Her reasons would come in time. But for not, she watched Lyla and Robert.

A world he still eagered to know.

Chapter 16 coming soon! Questions or comments, please ask away! :3 BTW Pie. I know you are busy and no rush but can you possibly draw a picture of RJ, Lyla and Robert? :) Be AWESOME if you could do that!! :D

• Yeah I decided to input my story in the middle of TWAU as I thought it would be an interesting way to intertwine the two stories, but I don't think both mysteries will be solved at once, thanks for the input Lupine I did exactly that :)

Well, that ending is worrying! Ol' Dee and Dum aren't people you want after you. These mysteries are intriguing; I quite like dark tales, bu

• edited November 2014

Panting, Ashlyn settled in an open grassy patch. The sun was setting now, and she was utterly exhausted.

"How long is it going to take us to get there?" Franklin asked, jumping off of Ash's back. He slid down the side of her fur, landing on his butt onto the ground.

Breathing heavily, Ash replied,"Soon. I might...have to call in....back up."

"Who are you going to call?"

Ash smiled, her body shifting back to a human. Her hand slipped into her pants pocket, pulling out her cell phone.

"Where do your clothes go when you change back and forth?" Franklin asked, still sitting on the ground.

Ashlyn laughed as she dialed a number,"Oh, right! My mom, she knows a bunch of spells, and taught all of us how to make them sort of disappear and reappear and stuff. Gotta do it as we change, otherwise they'll either rip, or you'll see us naked before being totally wolfed out....Hello?" The phone went through.

Franklin stood, kicking his feet through the dirt out of boredom.

"Yes, it's Ashlyn. Yes, I know- Hey! Stop yelling at me....I need you to- Ugh...I NEED you to-.....Stop fucking cutting me off I NEED YOU TO PICK ME UP-....No, not another goddamn party-.....Fuck you, I'm in your damn woods and I'm fucking lost-.....Goddamnit just come get me.....Yes. Bye." She pressed the red button the screen, sighing in exasperation.

"Who was that?" Franklin asked,"And why were you yelling at them?"

Ash cracked another smile," You'll see him when he gets here. Hard to miss. You're about to get a taste of something not many get to see-" She paused midsentence, the sounds of flapping wings overhead.

"There he is," She said.

Franklin's eyes followed Ashlyn's gaze, and soon his face was in awe at the enormous creature that slowly hovered down to the ground. Franklin had never seen anything like it, a gigantic beast with a skull face and horns and hooves; The thing sent chills down his vampiric back.

"You owe me one, ya brat," The Jersey Devil said in an annoyed sound.

"Oh piss off, I don't owe you shit." Ashlyn said. "You owe my dad for the goddamn abuse you used to get him. This is your payment."

"What fuckin' eva, lady. Don't expect me to save your ass next time, because I won't!"

"Liar, you've said that EVERY time I called you to pick me up. I fuckin' hate you as much as you hate me, yet we use that mutual hate as a reason to fuckin' help each other. Makes no sense."

"You're testin' me girl, really testin' me. And who the fuck is this rug rat?"

Franklin started to giggle. He knew they weren't kidding, but the amount of F-words in this single conversation made his tummy bubble up with uncontainable laughter.

"What his problem?" Jersey asked, a slight bit calmer.

Ashlyn just shugged. "That's Franklin. He's a vampire kid, er something."

"Vampire? You're shittin' me."

"Nah, bro." Ash said. "Look as his eyes. Touch his hand. He's cold as fuck- I should know - And he also has little fangs, see?"

"Well shit. Thought I saw everythin' there's to see in this foresaken world...Now we got REAL mythical creatures turning up? What DOESN'T exist?"

"Unicorns. Still haven't found any."

"They gotta be somewhere. Someone's Homelands probably has a few lying around, rollin' in their own shit." Jersey muttered. "What the fuck ever. Let's get you safe and sound in your little home, Princess," He mocked.

She stuck her tongue out,"You know you love us, Uncle Jersey."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuckin' hell."

Jersey extended his long bony arms, lifting Franklin up and letting Ashlyn get a good position on his back. He flew with such swiftness, that the trip home only lasted an hour or so.

"How'd you get to us so fast?" The boy asked, his arms holding tight to Jersey's chest.

"Was in the area, kid." He replied. Landing on top of Fabletown Castle, he set his passengers down onto a flat rooftop.

"I'll see ya later. Tell your dad I said hi, give your mother a kiss, okay?"

"Right," Ash said. She watched him fly off, his wings battering through the sky. When he was far enough away, he turned invisible, one of the benefits of the magic necklace Harmony had given him a few Christmas's ago. Made him virtually invisible to those far enough away.

Franklin took a look around, taking in the sight,"We're so high up, higher than ALL of the buildings!"

"Yeah, and it's a long walk down," Ashlyn groaned. "I wish he would have take us to a lower roof."

"I don't mind, I want to see EVERYTHING!"

Ashlyn smiled at his childlike joy. It warmed her for no specific reason.

For now, it was time to reunite with her family.

Haha, or nah XD Next chapter out in 10 more minutes, you know how I work.

• Bigby rubbed his scruffy face, staring into the mirror before him. He was tired, not having sleep for several days now. There was a knock at his door.

"Grandpa Bigby?" It was Ashlyn. He sighed, slipping the door open.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Mary wants to know if you'll finally talk to Frankie. He wants to-"

"I'm sorry, I can't," Bigby began shutting the door. Ash stuck her foot in, so it would not shut all the way.

"You can't keep ignoring the boy. He knows enough for us to expand our search, and narrow locations down."

Bigby, letting himself show his disgust, said,"Fuck it. You're right. God...I hate Vampires."

Ashlyn laughed,"He won't eat you. He's nearly 8 years old. Doesn't even like blood. You don't have to be afraid of the boy."

Bigby growled,"I'm NOT afraid......He just...Makes me uncomfortable. Have you seen his-"

"Just shut up, lets go. Gramma Snow wants you to go out with me and Aunt Mary as soon as we get a location."

"Fine. We're leaving the kid HERE though."

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?"

"Just making sure..."

The two of them left the apartment, a previously vacant one that Tim, his daughter Ash, Bigby, and Snow have been occupying for a week now. Ever since Ashlyn returned from escaping her imprisonment with that bloodsucker Franklin, Bigby had become increasingly aware of the magnitude of his predicament. He was unsure of what to think, other than there might be a more underlying cause to all of this. If they happened to find everyone still alive, he had reason to believe that this was not just vampires desiring exotic blood; This was an act of revenge, for whatever reason. And he could name twelve dozen people who might be doing this to him.

He followed his granddaughter to the elevator, getting off on the floor that contained the business office. Franklin was separated from Bigby's temporary apartment for obvious reasons; He wasn't sure he should trust the child. He didn't want to trust ANY vampires, but since Ashlyn had created such a bond with the boy, he had to suck up his pride and see what they could do. The door swung open, and he watched as Snow laughed at whatever Franklin had said.

"....Oh really?" Snow said, the voice she normally used when talking to children. She hardly needed it, Franklin was actually quite smart for someone so young.

"Yeah, and I even!....oh, Hello Mr. Wolf." The boy was so formal. "Mrs. Wolf gave me some cookies and we were talking a lot. She told me you needed to ask me questions."

"Yes," Bigby said, his jaw set into position. He held his anger back, for the sake of the people around him. Snow gave him a warning look, a sign to take it easy.

Bigby sat across from Franklin. He pulled a folder out of the desk in front of him, then began filling out the report. "Tell me, son," Bigby started. "You're finally comfortable with talking?"

"Yessir," The boy said. He swung his legs back and forth, a smile spreading across his cheeks. "....So is it true?"

Bigby raise his eyebrow. "What?"

"That you are the biggest, baddest wolf? Are you scary when you change?"

"Oh, yes. I'm terrifying."

"Will I see you do it when we go to Master Magnus's lair?"

Bigby let out a laugh,"Oh, you're not going."

"What- Why not? I have to go!"

"Why?"

"Because, I am the only one who can open the door. Only Vampires can open the door."

Exasperated, Bigby wrote that bit of details down. "Are you sure we can't do it ourselves?"

"Positive."

"How do you know?"

"Because we go to their Clan Meetings often. They always tell me how only Vampires can open the doors."

"And what if they were lying?"

"I was listening to their thoughts. They were not."

"You can listen to thoughts now?"

"Not everybody's thoughts. Only some peoples. I don't know why I can't hear everyone's. I can't hear yours, for example, but I can hear Mrs. Wolf's."

Snow's cheeks went rosy, and she looked away with embarrassment. Bigby could only imagine what had been going through her head these past few minutes.

"Right, then. So tell me, boy. Where is this lair?"

"It's in Eastview Asylum, sir."

Bigby wrote the name down. "Address?"

"I don't know it. Only the adults did."

"...Ehm, we can find it easy enough," Snow remarked. "Thank you, Franklin. Anything else you know, just come to us. And you will be going with the crew, first thing in the morning tomorrow. You are dismissed."

"Goodbye," The boy said, scooting off his seat. He ran to the door, exiting the business office. Bigby took this private time to pull Snow onto his lap, swiveling the office chair around for one rotation.

"So," Bigby said, his arms tight around her waist.

"What?" Snow said.

"What were you thinking about when Franklin said he knew what you were thinking?"

"....Oh Bigby, it was nothing."

Bigby laughed,"Spit it out."

"...I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Ugh, fine. I was thinking about the last time me and you had sex, to be honest."

Bigby erupted into laughter, spinning the chair like a goofball a little more.

"Stop it! It's not funny!" Snow was smacking his arms. "Let go of me, I'm getting dizzy!"

"You're always dizzy," he said. "And if you think it's been so long, why don't we just do it?"

"Here? Bigby, I'm-"

"Too proper? Too civilized for my wolf nature?"

She sighed, standing up,"It's not that, and you know it. This is a public place."

"Never stopped us before." Bigby stood, his hands slipping under her shirt, feeling her soft skin underneath. "We can lock the doors for a little while."

"Oh, bugger. I'm not winning, am I?"

Bigby laughed again, shaking his head and pressing his lips onto hers. They locked the door, pulling the little blinds on the window closed.

Well well well XD Naughty Bigby! I never intended a scene such as that, but then again, there are tons of things I have never intended XD I hope you liked this chapter, I tried. I tried hard XD

• Sure. I'd love to. :)

I feel bad for Robert...poor guy! But the reason had to be dealt with...she sadly had no choice. :(

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 15 Coming undone The blonde Nurse sat at her desk, as she placed the file on the table. RJ was fast asleep in Robert's arms, a

• No, Oliver is not dead. He is badly injured but nothing more; we have yet to see what his TRUE intentions are.

Malcom and Emily have this friendship that makes any situation better, no matter what. XD I'm happy to add Echnida, as I too am a fan of Mythology. :) And no....thank goodness I DIDN'T need it last night! XD

Emily and Malcolm make a great professional partnership! xD The dialogue was pleasingly back and forth, and the description of things like t

• Hmmm....that seemed too easy. I want to trust Franklin but....I'm not too sure anymore with your stories! XD Hopefully we get to the bottom of this!

Bigby rubbed his scruffy face, staring into the mirror before him. He was tired, not having sleep for several days now. There was a knock at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.