Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Oh yeah, I think the movie overall was directed and executed better compared to the typical teen vampire love crap that's been plaguing modern vampire movies/shows the past few years.

I would say Let The Right One In would be the movie that was worth watching. John Dies At The End was good and all, but the events leading to the ending and the ending itself was too random. It literally made me think, "Really? That's the best they could come up with?" XD

LupineNoir posted: »

I agree about 'Let The Right One In', it is really good! Very creepy and hoffific at times, but it felt like a a bit of a different perspect

• Pretty much all of the finished stories on here have had happy endings so far. If you happened to include a 'dark' or 'bad' ending to your story, it would be most interesting to see in my opinion.

I got a question for you, did you name your Fable/Persona 4 character yet? I don't remember seeing his name in the previous part or this one.

Tetra posted: »

The next day in this place called Fabletown Having no idea what to do I decided to look for this Sheriff "Bigby" funny name to give someo

• Hehe, Ash seemed almost excited to show Frank her wolf form. :) His reaction that followed was pretty funny as well!

EMMYPESS posted: »

They stayed and watched it burn. The vampires inside had no real escape from this fate. Ashlyn truly wondered if they all deserved it, or if

• Ash doesn't get to assume it very often, so yeah, she kind of was XD Kids get super excited over that shit XD

Hehe, Ash seemed almost excited to show Frank her wolf form. His reaction that followed was pretty funny as well!

• You don't have to worry about Franklin. You may, however, have to worry about this lone survivor >.>

pudding_pie posted: »

"Fabletown? Is that what you call your Wolf Clan?" Typical kid behavior; I loved this so much. I want to trust Franklin and I hope I

• I will look into the ending then ;) and my Fable/Persona 4 characters name is Luke :) you may ask why isn't it Japanese I can't say due to spoilers ;)

Pretty much all of the finished stories on here have had happy endings so far. If you happened to include a 'dark' or 'bad' ending to your s

• Alright then, I won't pry. ;)

Thanks for answering too!

Tetra posted: »

I will look into the ending then and my Fable/Persona 4 characters name is Luke you may ask why isn't it Japanese I can't say due to spoilers

• Hey no problem! It's the weekend so the laptops close so anymore questions feel free to ask DragonButter I'll be able to answer quick until classes start on monday again XD

Alright then, I won't pry. Thanks for answering too!

• Detective Mary on the case! She can be Bigby's ward!

Firstly, I'm loving Mary as the new Sheriff! She's a great fit, actually. Secondly, your description of how Bigby is feeling throughout this

• In Bigbys Office Nanako seemed to have calmed down, sh she decided to talk to this woman who was taking care of her.

"Say miss? Who are you?" Nanako asked

"I'm sorry my name is Snow White" she said

"WOAH! Like from the fairytales?!?!" Nanakos face lit up

Snow shocked "You're a mundy?!"

"What's a mundy? I'm like you a human!" Nanako was quite confused

Yup Snow thought she's a mundy I'll have to prepare a memory wipe spell

"Hold on Nanako I need to make a phone call." Snow smiled

"Okay Miss White" Nanako smiled back

At the Trip Trap

"Alright Luke your wifes a detective right? I shouldn't need to explain what I need you to do?" Bigby said

"Nope, you do the talking and I'll be here to provide backup" I said

"Good" He knocked on the door "Guys it's me Bigby"

Gren opened up the door

"Oh sheriff how're ya, wanna come in?"

"Uh Gren that may not be a good idea, and Swineheart said you needed rest" Woody said

"Will you shut it he's just a weary traveler looking for shelter right sheriff?" Gren asked

"Yeah, sure. Can I look at Lillys things? Y'know the stuff that wasn't burned?" Bigby asked

We walked in.

"If I knew where it was! Probably with Holly in the other room, but indulge me first you too Luke!" Gren said

Gren started pouring shots.

"Gren the doc said you shouldn't be drinking with the medicine." Woody was worried

"Would ya kindly fuck off woody? You're not my mother." Gren said

He gave us all glasses "To Lilly" he looked sad

We toasted and drank then Woody egged Gren on by saying he should lie down.

"Oh! Sheriff I forgot to tell ya! This fat ass was sleeping with Lilly this whole time!" Gren said

They clashed together Woody grunting "It wasn't ANYTHING!"

Bigby stood there letting them duke it out but it didn't feel right so I separated them to make sure nothing got worse.Bigby looked glad like I did the right thing.

"I don't need this shit" Woody stomped out.

Gren sat down "Look sheriff I dont know where Lillys stuff is so start peckin." He passed out

"Good job kid didn't think you could separate them with your arm like that" Bigby said

"Eh it wasn't that bad" I said "Let's find Holly"

We went into the backroom and Holly was asleep

"Y'know this could end badly wanna turn back?" Bigby being sure I wanted to go

"I don't really have a choice in the matter now" I laughed

We went through her stuff and all Holly was mumbling about was how Bigby can be a real ass doing whatever he wants He didn't seem to care about it. He handed me a phone number and tell her we found initials AG. So I got on the phone.

"Business Office" It sounded like Nanako

"Hey Sis can you put Snow on the phone?" I asked

"Bigby! Quick I need you to come back here and go to Cranes room! Bluebeard is up there!"

I relayed the info to Bigby and he didn't look very happy at all

"Look Snow this is Luke we're going over right now, but we found initials named AG" I said, after that she hung up

When we got to this "Cranes" room there was a man burning stuff, Bigby ran in.

"What the FUCK Bluebeard!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!" Bigby roared

"My my sheriff a bit aggressive today aren't we?" Bluebeard

Bigby grabbed him by the throat

"This is very suspicious stuff captain maybe you're a murderer? See I can be a smartass too" Bigby smiled

"Luke hold this man while I inspect the scene" Bigby let go of him

I stood over him while Bigby sniffed the scene

"Any evidence here is gone" Bigby trying to contain his anger

"Sorry sheriff maybe if you could've moved your little paws faster" Bluebeard said

"DON'T push Bluebeard, let's go you're going into holding" Bigby said

After bringing him into holding we went back out.

"We're heading into Dee and Dums office you okay with that?" Bigby asked

I agreed and we went in

"Is this where you were when you were tortured" Bigby asked

"Nope somewhere entirely different" I said

"Looking around the place we found an address I called Snow and told her the situation and asked her if she could watch Nanako a little longer little did I know she was leaving with Nanako to meet us there.

Apartments

"Big Bro!!!" Nanako hugged me

"See? I told you I'd be fine and that you were worrying too much" I smiled, she smiled back nodding

Bigby went up to the door and prepared to kick it down

"Bigby! Don't do that we don't know what's on the other side!" Snow exclaimed

Bigby sighed and knocked, a little girl answered the door.

"I was just about to sleep" the little one said

"Hey is your mom home? We need to talk to her" Bigby said

"Who're you?" she said

"Why I'm the sheriff and this is my partner-" He was interrupted by snow "Boss" they obviously didn't have the same relationship Naoto and I have.

"Well sheriff you can look around but you can't touch anything" the little girl said

Bigby went in and searched the place. I looked at Snow and pains went through my head images of children playing...WHERE have I seen this woman before? She looked at me and asked if I was alright, I nodded.

"There's nothing here SHIT" Bigby was angry

While Snow, Nanako, and I were heading out the door Bigby spotted something when the little one walked by.

"Snow.....this is a glamour tube" He said

"Glamour tube?" Nanako was confused

"You shouldn't touch that!" the little one said but it was too late Bigby opened up whatever that Glamour tube was.

It was shocking when the little one changed into an old lady! Bigby wasn't happy at all.

"I'm SICK of walking around in circles Greenleaf, start talking NOW" Bigby growled Nanako hid behind my back

"You really know how to treat a lady don't you sheriff?" the lady said

Snow and Bigby both looked at the tree

"It's gotta go, burn it Bigby" Snow ordered

"WAIT! I'll tell you anything but please don't burn my tree!" She begged and continued

"Crane went to the Pudding and Pie to use the magic ring of dispel on the girls but the damned thing ran out of power years ago." She explained

Bigby brought out his lighter and burned the tree anyways "Sorry Greenleaf orders are orders"

"YOU MONSTERS!!! HOW DARE YOU?!" She began to sob Nanako didn't look too happy

"What's wrong Nanako" I asked but she wouldn't budge

I asked Snow to bring her back to my apartment

At the Pudding and Pie

We walked in and it looked to be of a strip club, a man on a phone was there

"Oh look the Big Bad Wolf come to audition your boyfriend?"

Bigby slugged him and kept walking

When we opened the door a man was shaking women asking for answer and Bigby grabbed him

"This charade is OVER crane" He said

"Sheriff I can explain I just need to get it out of these-women!" He struggled

"C'mon you're under arrest" He said

When we walked out we got blocked by a car so when we went to the other side there was Dee and Dum and a lady standing there who was she?

"It seems you have a something that belongs to the crooked man he's about yeigh high and pissed his sheets" She smirked

"This man is in custody of Fabletown police" Bigby said

"No-no-no that's not how it works" she said

"Lady would you please fuck off" I said

"Dee! What is it the mudys call me?" She asked

"Um B-b-b-bloody-" He started to say

"Bloody Mary! That's right y'know the one where kids find it funny to go in there little bathroom and say my name five times in the mirror, they are more frightened when I actually showed up and feed their lungs to the family dogs" She woofed

"Oh! Scary, look you're not getting him" Bigby replied

"Fuck it shoot them" she handed them shotguns

They loaded them and started riddling Bigby with bullets while I shielded Crane.

I looked and was shocked "BIGBY?! GET UP MAN!" I yelled my hair turned blue with sadness

I turned snapped my fingers and water flowed around my arms

Mary clapped "What a wonderful magic trick kid"

I flung a dumpster at Dee just to see this wolf run by no....it was a werewolf?!?! Was this Bigby....I started piecing together what was happening here this town.....it's filled with people from fairytales?!

I ran to grab Dee when I heard Bigby smashing Dum I looked over and Bigby ripped out Dums throat, I didn't care he deserved it. I threw Dee at an electric sign hoping to fry him.

The next thing I heard was another gun ring but I wasn't shot but when I looked at Bigby he collapsed I ran over.

"Hey what happened? Get up!" I pleaded

"Get......Out......." He said

Mary looked at me "Hey kid, looking for old wifey here?" She pointed her gun to Naoto

"Luke! Help!" She exclaimed

"Naoto! Look you want Crane? Give me my wife and leave us be." My powers shut down

"Sorry kiddo can't lose all the leverage the game must go on, but the boss says we'll let ya live for the little shit over there" She said

"Grrr....Fine" I said

She took him and I watched Naoto leave....I rushed to a payphone called snow and explain what happened.....after that all I could think about was Naoto....I'll find you I promise and we'll solve this together....you were always better at this then I was yet you always told me otherwise.....

Sorry for posting two chapters in one day guys but I might not be around to type one tomorrow so I added another Hope you enjoyed! Any Questions or anything you can comment or PM me! :)

• After procrastinating for the longest time, the next chapter for Tezoth is finally done. :) I also blame college for taking me out of the mood for writing as well. Apart from that, I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 13: Browsing

9:01 A.M. - The Woodlands Lobby:

"Hey, before we go, I gotta apologize to someone."

"Alright, hurry up if you can."

Rose approached the security desk to see a man sleeping before her, again.

"Hey. Wake up, sleepy."

The guard grumbled and laid back into his chair some more.

"Grimble, c'mon now. I know you know I'm standing in front of you."

Grimble responded with his eyes shut. "What, so you can steal my keys again?"

"Grimble, I came to apologize. I know I shouldn't have, but, I couldn't resist. Besides, you were in on it with the whole 'see-if-Tezoth-is-worthy-to-help-Fabletown-against-the-Crooked-Man's-forces' thing with Biggs and Snow."

"Yeah, yeah, I forgive you Rose. Now please, let me sleep in peace."

Rose smiled. "Be glad to."

Tez was waiting by the entrance. "Better?"

"Better. Let's go." Tez went outside, while Rose followed.

The thief stopped in his tracks to look at the folder again. "So, Rose, where's the nearest trash can?"

"Umm, I think around that corner leading into the alleyway. Why?"

"Nothing to be too worried about. Be right back."

She crossed her arms and waited. A few minutes later, Tez returned.

"Where's the folder?" A puzzled Rose soon asked.

"What folder?" The thief exchanged a grin that reminded her of his menacing dragon form.

"Ah, forget it." She smiled back with a good idea of what he did with it. "Now, the pawnshop of wonders - follow me."

9:15 A.M. - The Lucky Pawn:

"Here we are, Tezzy, The Lucky Pawn."

"Hmm, let's take a look inside. Need to get a good idea of the layout first."

"Oooo, going to see the master thief at work. This'll be exciting. After you, of course." Rose whispered to herself. "Hope Jack isn't working this time of day."

Tez faintly heard what Rose had said, but, being the polite thief that he is, he decided to ignore it.

Tezoth looked around the shop. "Is it usually this empty?" He asked as soon Rose came in.

"Nah, usually there's a person at the register. Weird for us there isn't, however."

"Uh-huh, well, let's find this axe for this Woodsman then. You search those cases while I search these ones over here." The two split up.

"Hmm, nice dagger. Kinda looks like... Ahem." Tezoth shook his head and continued 'browsing'.

Rose walked over to his side. "Nothing axey on my end, looks like it's just the one final case over there." She pointed.

Their eyes lit up as soon as they saw the axe inside the case they walked up to. Tez carefully inspected the case.

"Be on the lookout Rose, warn me if you see anyone about to come in." He vaulted over the counter to look at the case from behind.

"Gotcha." She leaned against the counter to mind her own business.

"So, umm... anything?"

"From what I've seen on the back of these display cases, there are slider doors."

"And?"

"And the thing that's preventing me from opening them are the wafer locks. I need a paperclip or a proper lock pick to fully compromise one of these suckers. Or I could get the key, either way." Tez vaulted back over the counter again.

"Yeah, I doubt the key's hidden somewhere around this place. Anyway, I'm going to assume you got a plan to break into this place somehow."

"Right you are, Rose. I'll explain further into detail when we get back to your apartment."

Until then, a guy holding a cup of coffee walked into the store. He eyed Tez and Rose up and down before he finally said something.

"Rose fuckin' Red, how ya doin'"?

"I'm doing fine, Jersey, long time no see!"

He put the cup down and extended his arms. "Aren't ya give me a hug? After all this time we haven't seen each other?"

"Of course, Jersey, of course."

Both of them stopped hugging after their little get-together. "Listen, Jersey, I'll talk to you later, 'kay? Me and my friend gotta go."

Jersey made a face and glared at Tez. "All right, do what ya gotta do. I'll talk to ya later."

Rose smiled. "Thanks, Jersey-boy."

Rose and Tez exited the shop. "That was the guy from the picture, I'm surprised he let us go that easily." Tezoth exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm surprised too. Maybe he was suspicious of you, he's sometimes like that with faces he doesn't recognize off the bat."

Tez stopped in his tracks. "That brings me to another question: Why are you even helping me steal from your friend?"

"He may have seemed nice, but I wouldn't really consider him to be my friend. Just a person I know is all."

The thief grunted in response. Off to Rose Red's apartment once more.

END, of Chapter 13.

• Saw this comment BEFORE I posted the other one in regards to Franklin. XD Now that this is answered, looking forward to this lone survivor!

You don't have to worry about Franklin. You may, however, have to worry about this lone survivor >.>

• Typical ol' sneaky, quick thinking Tez. XD Nice to see him roaming around uo to his old tricks with his loyal sidekick and partner in crime, Rose. I'm assuming he tossed the file away; for what reason, I'll leave that up to Tez to tell me. XD Unless I'm, like, totally wrong here! XD Hm. And stealing from a friend....er, uh a person he just KNOWS, I mean. Interesting....

Can relate to the courses, dude but just hang on. :) Hopefully all is well in regards to the classes. Also, I had a question about last month's challenge. No hurry with those results. :)

After procrastinating for the longest time, the next chapter for Tezoth is finally done. I also blame college for taking me out of the mood

• Chapter 31

'Meant to be'

Emily parked beside the mailbox; Peter was not too far behind, as he and Ethan exited the car and trailed through the mud and sludge. The rain had come to an end for now, as the group headed to the porch and front door. The girls followed in a single file line, like school children heading back inside from play. Madeline secretly continued to alter the weather. Emily knocked on the front door. Before long, the porch lights glistened into the night.

The door swung open, as Nancy answered their call. She smiled, as she embraced the weary travelers.

"Come inside, quickly! Hurry before you catch a death of a cold."

That was the least of their worries at the moment; Penny managed to contact her sister and Jersey during the long drive to her Nana's home. Nancy poked at the fire, while the girls snuggled close in a blanket. Josiah slept in a bassinet, while the others paced around the room. Malcom was on his fifth cigarette since arrival; Emily eyed the doors as if she was expecting someone at any moment. Oliver, still recovering from his wounds, sat at the kitchen table.

Nancy opened a first aid kit and took out several items. Penny, arms folded and hip cocked to the side, watched as her grandmother bandaged and tend to the wounds. Oliver watched Penny.

"Penny, I-"

"I should let her pour that Iodine on your wounds. Should leave you outside to have my father and Jersey deal with you."

Oliver hung his head low. "I bloody 'ould deserve that, honestly..."

"Penny sighed heavily. "Why Oliver? You're stronger than this-"

Nancy began shaking her head. "Pandora's box is no ordinary box, Penelope. Remember when you kids would visit during the summer and your papa kept that office locked and off limits?"

"I know about the box, Nana....."

"I don't think you REALLY know what this thing is capable of. You even said it yourself he wasn't acting right..."

Beside Penny, the hallway mirror began to vibrate and shake. It startled her for a few seconds before a familiar hand found its way through. Junior stepped out of the glass and into the kitchen. Penny embraced her brother, as Junior sat beside Oliver. Junior looked at Oliver, who continued to hang his head and peer at the floor.

"Hm. Tell me why I shouldn't tear you apart right now-"

"Stop Junior." Nancy took scissors to the bandage and cut it. "Violence and anger never solve anything in the end."

"He TOOK Hope and just, GAVE her to Remus and-"

"I didn't 'ust fookin' GIVE her to em', Junior!"

Junior, eyes changed and glass pretruding from his arms, leaped at Oliver and knocked him to the ground. Nancy managed to get out of the way, as the two wrestled on the ground. Penny did her best to pull Junior off but since his new powers and abilities, his strength was too great. The smell of blood clouded her mind; she peered down and watched Junior take a piece of glass and cut into Oliver's shoulder blade.

As his painful screams entered the kitchen, Penny felt the urge to change. She tried to hold it back; it had been years since her last transformation and she wasn't too sure how it would react with her current state of mind. Before she could come to that conclusion, Malcom and Emily walked into the kitchen. Emily pinned Oliver to the wall, while Malcom handled the determined mirror hopper.

"EASY, Porgie...easy there! Whoa! Easy-"

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

"STOP!" Penny, holding it within, looked at her brother. "He didn't DO it! He-"

Junior pushed Malcom off. "So sick and tired of you protecting him, Penny!"

Junior walked past the others and towards the living room. Nancy watched him slump down on he couch and interact with the girls. She sighed and began picking up the fallen items scattered on the floor. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"I wish your grandfather was here....he'd know how to handle this all...."

Penny and Malcom assisted with the cleanup, while Emily held a loaded gun to Oliver's head.

"Move....and ya' brains will be coating these walls."

Oliver gave a slight nod; he knew better than to mess with Emily Porgie. Out of Georgie's kids, she was the one he'd hate to cross in a dark alley.

"The box, Nancy." Malcom finished the cleanup. "We know about it."

"I told John I didn't want that thing in my house. He assured me it was safe here. No one would find it....no one would even THINK about trying to take it and use it again."

Malcom sighed. "Guess Remus and Romulus KNEW it was here."

"I wasn't gone that long...." Nancy buried her face in Malcom's chest. He held Nancy and tried to comfort the grieving widower. The front door opened, as Lyla walked in, followed by Georgie, Jersey and Katie. Lyla gathered Nancy in her arms, as she forced her mother to take a seat.

"Mom, look at me. Where is it? Please tell me its still here..."

"No, baby. They have it...."

"Why didn't you say anything to us!? We could have gotten it back and-"

"I found your father dead, Lyla! There was no blood...no sign of forced entrance! And to be honest, I wasn't worried about that fucking box because I had a funeral to worry about, Lyla! They said it was a heart attack...that's what they told me..."

Ethan walks into the kitchen. In his hands, he holds a very large book. The apperance is ancient, as he hands it to Malcom.

"This is all I could find in his office..."

Ethan found it difficult entering his papa's office; it was eerie and strange every time he walked past the room. No one had been in there since the death of John. As Malcom opened the book, Lyla continued holding Nancy's hands. Georgie handed Nancy a cup of hot tea.

"Mom, where is Marcus?"

"Patroling the grounds. He won't stop. This whole thing has us in a tailspin...."

Jersey slams his fists into the table. "Then WHY are we just sitting around?! Let's go find my daughter and-"

"Its not THAT simple, Jersey! We are dealing with something that has the most evil of beings and powers contained within."

"I've dealt with Enchida before..."

Katie glared at Jersey. "HOW do you know its her?"

"She is the only one interested in the powers within....I didn't fuckin' think she would be after it! Last time I heard she was imprisoned and-"

Malcom looked up. "Seems like Remus, his brother and our dear old friend Oliver over there are the reasons WHY she is free."

Everyone's attention turns to Oliver. Still with a gun to his head, Oliver looks around. Emily jabs the front into his skull.

"Ya' better start talkin', mister...."

"I never meant to have anyone get killed. She promised me no one I knew an' loved would get 'urt. She promised me a new life 'ere in Fabletown. A life away from the Farm. A chance at life....until she had that box in her hands. Remus...he must've done the attack on John. I...I 'ad no idea."

"What doe she want with Hope?" Katie's face was inches from Oliver's. "What does she want with MY daughter?"

"She tested all the Fables in town. Took their blood. Had a Witch place a curse over Fabletown and-"

Georgie looked over. "A curse? Ya' mean the one that loomed over this bloody fuckin' town for seven days? But she burned the Amulets and-"

"So ya' thought, Georgie. She kept the ones with the blood and used a decoy while ya' all celebrated."

"But it was lifted-"

"The Thirteenth floor had a plan and used it. The witch of Endor and Echidna tested the blood captured in the Amulets to see which Fable, Folker even mundy had what they needed....."

Georgie stood up. He, along with Emily, Jersey and Katie surrounded the Viper pimp. Georgie's large hand grabbed Oliver's jacket collar, as he dragged his once best friend and business partner to the sink. Penny watched in horror, as her father held his head over the sink. Jersey walked around and stood beside Georgie. Still in his true form, he held a very sharp claw to his neck. It pricked the skin, causing the surface to change colors.

"Go on, Oliver...TALK!"

"Georgie please!" Oliver begged, still trying to release himself from Georgie's grasp. "I didn't want this to become more than what it is!"

"TALK!" Georgie slams Oliver's head into the faucet. "Talk, ya' bloody prick! Where is my granddaughter!? The bloody 'ell does she want with Hope!?"

"They tested YOUR blood and there was a trace of what she needed! It wasn't enough; the spell did not work and-"

Jersey stuck his claw into Oliver's neck. Like a river, it ran down the finger and formed a puddle on the floor.

"TALK!" Jersey hissed, digging his claw in deeper. "Now, ya' piece of shit-"

"They used me to get ta' ya' family, Georgie!" The truth felt like poison coarsing through his veins. "They....they wanted me ta' get close and see which one of the kids it was...I-I was told to get close and take samples....It came back stronger with both Penelope and Katie...."

Penny had the urge to vomit. Like a dagger, the betray struck her in the chest. She looked at Oliver; his eyes were glued to her's, as the rage and dejected feelings filled her entire body. Oliver continued.

"Josiah was a match. That's why I took him...but, I couldn't give him to them. I didn't want em' ta' take Hope. Remus threatned me and...she was in the closet, hiding. Penny, I swear. I didn't mean ta'-"

Penny walked over to Oliver. Everyone stepped back; Katie and Jersey, however, refused to move from their current spot. Katie was now in wolf form. Jersey hissed beside her, as the three surrounded Oliver.

"Talk....NOW...."

"The powers contained in the box would only work with the blood from a person containing the heart of gold and a pure soul. The body would become a vessel for the Evil, while the blood would fuel the powers."

Jersey slammed Oliver into the counter. This time, Penny did not stop Oliver. The mark located on her arm faded within seconds. The blood splattered around Oliver's face and nose, as he fell to the ground. Katie took his arm into her mouth and bit down; the crunshing sound of tissue and bone echoed in the kitchen. Jersey, hissing and roaring into the night, continued slahing Oliver's body with his claws.

"Where is my daughter!?" Katie's grip tightned around his wrist. "Take me to my daughter now, you piece of shit!"

"Katie-"

"You have NO right to talk! I was right about you...you were asking for TROUBLE the moment you came into our lives! You.....you...I'll ask you again-WHERE is my daughter?"

"Echidna has her in the depths of the Earth, the caves located beneath this world. She hides in the shadows...."

"Take us there-NOW!"

Katie and Jersey pushed Oliver to the ground; the others were outraged, as Oliver stood up and walked to the front of the house. Katie grabbed Nancy's hand and held it tight.

"Watch the girls for me, please. They'll be safer here with you..."

Nancy returned with a hug. "Please...bring her back to us, Katherine..."

"It will be alright, Nana. We'll bring her home..."

Katie, still in Wolf form did not wait; she took off into the night, the moon hanging above in the sky. Jersey roared one last time before his mighty wings lifted his body into the night air. Lyla kissed her mother on the cheek before returning to Wolf form; Georgie like before, mounted her back, as the couple quickly followed Katie and Jersey. They waited near the mailbox. Malcom waited for Penny; he could see the hurt and anguish looming in her eyes. Johann stood beside her; his hand caressed her face, as Penny slowly changed into a black Wolf. Johann smiled.

"Been awhile since you changed, huh Penelope?"

Penny licked Johann's hand, as he buried his face into Penny's fur. Malcom changed, as Emily sat upon Penny's back. Oliver took his place with Malcom. They caught up to the others. Jersey hovered over Oliver, his teeth baring and growls escaping his mouth.

"Now, show us where Echidna is!"

Oliver pointed to the North, as the group headed out. Junior was already gone in the mirror; he traveled through tangled webs of glass, darkness and secrets. He'd meet them at a restauarnt not too far from their destination. As Nancy waved goodbye, her and Johann were unaware of the now twelve girls heading in the opposite direction.

In their true forms, the girls ran and flew through the darkness of the woods in search for their sister. In Bella's arm, she craddled Josiah, who was alert and simply pointing to an opening in the woods.

Chapter 32 soon :)

Getting close to the conclusion. Going to find out Echidna's true intentions and what she has planned for Fabletown and those living in it. Also, a BIG thank you to CreatureHunter over at DA for drawing me this awesome picture of Lyla and Georgie. :3

Alt text

Speaking of awesome pictures, here is one with our favorite and loveable Porgie children. XD

Alt text

Any questions, you know the drill. :)

• edited November 2014

You're correct, Tez did indeed throw the file away! It's a wonder how Kiki will react to Tez doing exactly that, if she happens to mention it. How Tez will go about it is something you have to predict for yourself! XD

And Rose is sorta going to help Tez steal the axe from her somewhat-of-a-friend, Jersey. Not the other way around if that's what you were saying. I still have to figure how that'll play out next chapter. ;)

Thanks for the positivity also, I appreciate it! ^=^ My classes have been doing great, for the most part. I've been getting good-enough grades for the majority of my college work - math has been somewhat of a killer for me, though. If you get what I'm saying. :P

Go ahead with your question, I'm willing to help/answer like always!

Typical ol' sneaky, quick thinking Tez. XD Nice to see him roaming around uo to his old tricks with his loyal sidekick and partner in crime,

• Alt text

Well, glad to be partnering up with someone like you. :) Thanks! This has been a very fun project.

Sure. I'd love to. I feel bad for Robert...poor guy! But the reason had to be dealt with...she sadly had no choice.

• I'm very pleased with this chapter because it has answered a lot of qiestions I still had. So, if I'm understanding correctly, Remus is the one who killed John; what I'd like to know is HOW he managed to kill off John and make it look like a 'heart attack.' I have a guess but correct me if I'm wrong. They used Oliver's venom. That's my guess and I'm sure I'm WAY off here.

The idea of everyone coming together is a nice touch; you don't just have the parents seeking revenge but the aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins etc hoping to get their hands on Oliver, the Wolf brothers and that bitch Echidna. I can't wait to hear her story and the reasons WHY she wants Pandora's box. The reason why she wants Hope....I get it! 13th child is pure with a heart of gold; opposite of Jersey's story. Clever, pie! :D

I agree with Oliver about the comment he made about Emily; that would be something I'd hate to do, especially alone. The feelings I received when Oliver was telling them the reasons WHY Echidna wanted both Josiah and Hope; I get Oliver tried to save both of the kids but the fact that he wormed his way into the Porgie family, JUST so he could get close to them...I hate him again, Pie! I feel terrible for Georgie; his once best friend was used to create all the problems we have had since day one. And Penny. :( I could FEEL her heart shatter.

Glad she finally changed. All that built up anger. Also, damn, Jersey and Georgie! Way to handle the bad guys! XD Never mess with a father's daughter, I suppose! :D And that ending! :0 I was wondering how the girls managed to leave and will pull this off but then I remember I THINK Alice or Laura had the ability of Illusion, right....maybe...XD Baby Josiah. <3

I loved this chapter; one of my favs for far out of this Fable tale! Also, LOVE those images! The 1st one...XD I love how Lyla is yelling at Georgie cus of sunglasses! And the bottom! LOVE me some Emily Porgie! <3 >:D That bottom one; her face is priceless and her yelling 'knobhead prat rat arsed bastard!' Typical Georgie....:)

Chapter 31 'Meant to be' Emily parked beside the mailbox; Peter was not too far behind, as he and Ethan exited the car and trailed thr

• I think he means the results for the challenge...but I could be wrong here. XD With pie, I'm never too sure. I too am curious about the results. :)

You're correct, Tez did indeed throw the file away! It's a wonder how Kiki will react to Tez doing exactly that, if she happens to mention i

• She is one of my favorites, literally a female Georgie lol

Chapter 31 'Meant to be' Emily parked beside the mailbox; Peter was not too far behind, as he and Ethan exited the car and trailed thr

• I was planning on revealing the results for the challenges I haven't done F.S.A.'s for until the end of the year, but if you guys want to see them. I'll try my best to bring them to you guys soon!

JJwolf posted: »

I think he means the results for the challenge...but I could be wrong here. XD With pie, I'm never too sure. I too am curious about the results.

• edited December 2014

Nice going, Bigby. You're going to get some Snow tonight for sure!

(yes, I was going for the cheesiest line there) XD

Bigby rubbed his scruffy face, staring into the mirror before him. He was tired, not having sleep for several days now. There was a knock at

• edited November 2014

For my next tale, Etan, Daren and their new friend Linabuf will embark on a journey to discover why Gargoyles are hunting them. This will not be easy as these creatures are powerful, but not beatable. We will also have to go back in time and understand some of our heroes past and what could they have done to lead to them being hunted.. Oh yes what an adventure this will be..

Alt text

Prologue

Long ago, Etan's father, a Norse fable named Hati who fell in love with a human during his time on earth. The two created a kingdom, and as several years passed they wanted a child so that they can be the successor to their throne. Months later, Hati wife gave birth to Etan, who bared striking resemblance to himself and his evil father, the Norse Father of all Wolf's, Fenrir.

Hati knew that his dear son would be as monstrous as his father so he trained him well and he grew up to become a kind, and noble wolf. As Etan got older he began devolving some abilities of his own, such as command of wolfs, the ability to read Norse text and use some magic.

Etan also met a werecat in a near by kingdom who was out hunting with his young son about the same age as Etan. The young werecat wanted to play with Etan but his father was hesitant and told his young son to come along, this saddened the young wolf.

The next day, the two went playing in their perspective places among the mountains and suddenly, Etan was attacked by a winged creature and cornered. The werecat saw this and rushed over to aid him and manage to defeat the creature.

"Hey are you ok? That thing nearly killed you, what the hell where you thinking!"

"Well, I was about to kill it before you came clawing by.. thanks I guest."

"Sure, no problem wolf, by the way whats your name?"

"I am Etan, son of the moon wolf"

"Cool, I'm Daren. My dad is king of werecats."

"Interesting, it seems both our fathers are kings, which make us princes."

"Seems that way. But I prefer to be out and hunt and sometimes find a little trouble now and then instead of sitting on a throne all day. Like saving your ass from the winged thing."

"Your arrogant, but you are kinda funny. Hey are you still hunting?"

"Yep, I still got time before I have to leave. Let's go!"

The two then went on a hunt, while from a distance their fathers watched in a distance. Hati walked over to Daren's father and told him thankful he was that he had to step in and save his son, and expressed how brave Daren was. The noble werecat king expressed gratitude towards him and then shook Hati's hand. Now they too were friends...

TBC

Prologue part 2 coming soon. I wasn't able to sketch Linabuf, I have a picture I found that should get the idea of what she look like.

• I think my laptop screen just hazed up at the end there, things became so steamy! XD

This chapter was a good read! Though if video games have taught me anything, it's that having to investigate an asylum is a bad thing to do.

Bigby rubbed his scruffy face, staring into the mirror before him. He was tired, not having sleep for several days now. There was a knock at

• Such an awkward situation, with Rose and Gren keeping things from Robert, but they had their reasons. It's nice to know that the Porgie family so readily accepted RJ! :D

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 15 Coming undone The blonde Nurse sat at her desk, as she placed the file on the table. RJ was fast asleep in Robert's arms, a

• Noah's face was blistered, his eye puffed out and bruised, and blood running out the corners of his mouth. Unable to sit straight anymore, he slumped forward in his chair, the only thing holding him back from falling is the ropes binding him.

"I'm going to ask you one more time," Master Magnus had warned. The man was irritated, unable to get a stitch of useful information from the boy. His fists were covered in werewolf blood.

"And I am going to tell you one last time," Noah spat out, barely able to make an audible sentence. "I don't know."

"BULL SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW!" Magnus's rage had reached it's tipping point. "YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING!"

Despite the pain, Noah let out a sarcastic laugh,"Huh, you think I know anything about this Crooked Man guy? I'll tell you buddy, you're asking the wrong guy."

"You're wasting your breath," A voice behind Noah had said. This one was unrecognizable, and caused him to stiffen. If he were able to, he would have craned his neck to look behind himself.

Magnus's expression went bleak. "But you told me to-"

"I have just found my answer, so there's no bother in beating the child. I don't understand why you use that type of force anyway. We're dealing with Bigby Wolf offspring."

Magnus clenched his fists, though kept his mouth closed. His eyes were blazon, yet he obeyed the words of this stranger. His hands carefully undid the knots behind Noah's back, and let the boy slip and fall onto the floor.

"Oh, Magnus," The man, now visible from the corner of Noah's eye, said. "When are you going to gain more sympathy?"

"Ha, sympathy. Wasn't it you who said they all deserve to die in the fiery pits of Hell?"

"Indeed it was," The man said. He stepped closer to Noah, now standing directly in front of his face. Noah observed that he was wearing an expensive suit, and had orange tangled hair on his head. He looked young, although he could have been hundreds of years old. He was not a Vampire, that much was obvious to Noah.

"You can return him to the cell his family belongs to. I'm sure they'll be delighted that you mutilated him. Goodluck in there, Magnus."

"Whatever, William."

Noah felt his body being pulled up in Magnus's arms. The man looked scrawny, but had the strength of twenty lumberjacks. He carried him down hallways that reminded Noah of a hospital of sorts, though the amount of dirt and decay caked on the walls and the floors suggested that this was not a widely used facility. Abandoned, most likely. He had drifted in and out of consciousness on the way there, and hadn't even realized how long it had been before his body was dumped onto a floor, the same floor his mother and siblings were sitting on.

"Oh my god," He heard Harmony's voice crack. Immediately, her hands were on his body, inspecting the damage.

"You goddamn BASTARDS!" He heard Elora yell. Ever since they'd gotten there, she was non stop verbally abusing their captors. If it had bothered them, then they did not show it. He heard his sister rise, although the chains that bound her to the ground limited her to only a few feet in front of her. She swung her fists, but each one missed Magnus by mere inches.

Magnus laughed,"Lycanthropes." His hands chained Noah up swiftly, missing the punches Elora threw with the grace of a fighter. "You all disgust me."

"I thought we tasted good to your kind," noted Robert. He was mostly calm, more curiosity than ever. Ever since he had been told that Vampires were the ones responsible for their current situation, he never stopped asking questions about them. Only one, a young girl who delivered food each day, would answer them, though not without resistance.

"You are correct, cubling. I am, however, revolted by the taste. Think of it as a person who despises chocolate."

"Oh. Are there others-"

But Magnus had left the room and locked it before Robert could finish his sentence.

There grew an eerie silence between the family. Harmony, after tending to her son best she could, was bent over a metal pail, dry heaving into it. Nausea ravaged her body every few hours, her biological clock all screwed up from being locked away for so long. The children had to endure listening to it, many thoughts flooding their heads as to why she was so sick. Harmony hadn't even told them the truth about it yet.

Noah turned onto his back, his eyes tearing from the brightness of the light above their head. "What are we going to do?"

"We wait," Harmony replied. She had set the bucket back down, her hands wiping away the trail of stomach acids and spit off her chin.

"We've been waiting for two goddamn weeks," Elora spat, her temper still risen. She'd been snappy at everyone like this, as if all she could be was annoyed.

Harmony narrowed her eyes,"Help will arrive in due time. There is nothing I can-"

"YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT FOR TWO WEEKS!" Elora was yelling. "JUST FACE IT! WE'RE NEVER GETTING RESCUED, MOM!" Her chains rustled, a sign that she had turned to face away from Harmony. Noah looked briefly at his mother, watching the hurt spread across her face. She had been silenced from that outbreak, holding her arms across her chest and not giving her children any eye contact. Noah had fallen unconscious again.

Another chapter out in a few <3 bare with me T.T I hope you like this still, I know it's past October 31st so technically the challenge should be over but I still have much to go, so I hope you enjoy it as it goes on.

• That's a scathing review of modern vampire movies if I ever heard one! XD

It's not great when a film leaves you wondering that there could have been a better ending, though maybe we're all just so good a bunch of writers on here we have high expectations. ;)

Oh yeah, I think the movie overall was directed and executed better compared to the typical teen vampire love crap that's been plaguing mode

• I need a paperclip or a proper lock pick to fully compromise one of these suckers.

That totally seems like something a master thief would say! Especially the word 'compromise' - I don't know why, I just like it. XD Kind of like when Snow and Tez were in the back of that car, and Snow told Tez to 'notify me of your presence'.

Hopefully, Kiki won't find out that he ditched her file! Because I imagine she spent time working on it. Anyway, a fun chapter! :)

After procrastinating for the longest time, the next chapter for Tezoth is finally done. I also blame college for taking me out of the mood

• William sat in a giant chair, one you would see in a Victorian styled house. The piece of furniture stood out from the otherwise sterile room, an old office that belonged to a professional here in this asylum back in the day that it was still running. William tapped his hands on the desk impatiently; There were things to be done and no one was doing them. These vampires really tested his patience and often thought they were better than he was. He was their leader, they owed him that much. His fingers ran through the orange wisps that sat across his forehead. He hadn't bathed in days.

He needed to find out where the Crooked Man was. He needed to destroy Bigby Wolf.

He knew the second one would be a million times more impossible than the first. Belog, his room servant, entered with a metal tray of food. He placed it on the desk in front of William, lifting the lid and exposing his dinner.

"Roast Beef again? Is there no chicken or pork left in the kitchen?"

"Well, uhm, sir, I uh-"

"Speak with more confidence, Belog. I know you're a newborn Vampire, but please. You will not gain any respect if you have none in yourself."

"Yes sir, of course, sir."

"That's better. Now, where is my witness?"

"He's in the other room, sir."

"Can you bring him in? I need to speak with him as soon as possible."

"Aye, sir." Belog's accent spilled through a little, a habit William tended to ignore but often corrected. He didn't particularly like that the man was from Scotland, but you can't always get what you want. Especially when dealing with Vampires.

His hair was rustled and brown, a rugged beard forming around his face. It had been a long since the last time William had saw this boy. He was a man now.

"TJ," William's voice echoed loudly in the mostly empty room.

"Ah...um...Do I know you?" Although he appeared as a human, the boy's true identity was more amphibian than this. His eyes looked up at William, for he was actually quite short for his age.

"No, you don't know me," William beckoned, a little quieter than before. "But, I know you know things. I intend on gaining that information from you."

"Know what? I'm not quite sure I know what you are talking about."

"Oh, you will. Now tell me, how is your father doing?"

TJ's confusion melted away into sorrow. "Dead, sir. He died in the Battle of Fabletown."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't known."

"It's alright, I guess."

"Then tell me," William said. "What do you know about the Crooked Man, and his whereabouts?"

TJ gulped. "I know a little bit of information."

William's face erupted into a smile,"Very well. Spill the beans."

Dun dun dun! Post you thoughts and questions below <3

• The sentence was pretty critical, wasn't it? And you're right, we are ultra-good writers that have high expectations. We should get, like, VIP passes for every movie theater and opera house around the world or something. :D

That's a scathing review of modern vampire movies if I ever heard one! XD It's not great when a film leaves you wondering that there coul

• I'm surprised you remember that! Wow, even I forgot about making her say that. ;)

Anyway, glad you liked the 'thief vocabulary' I chose for Tez. :) I still have plans on what will happen next in future chapters to come.

I need a paperclip or a proper lock pick to fully compromise one of these suckers. That totally seems like something a master thief

• edited November 2014

Haha, nice little nod back toward your Halloween tale. Can't wait to see what lies in store again.

Oh, and CreatureHunter made Lyla look like Holly in my opinion. I suppose it's the white hair. XD

Emily, Emily, my favorite! Her expression is just too awesome on the very bottom.

• Seeing Daren and Etan as cubs is just so awesome! Great job with the pic, Stone, I personally like the little smiley face you've included as well. :)

MasterStone posted: »

For my next tale, Etan, Daren and their new friend Linabuf will embark on a journey to discover why Gargoyles are hunting them. This will no

• No problem with you not finishing before the challenge deadline, take your time with this. Plus, the feels are comin' back, hope Harmony will get well soon. :)

Noah's face was blistered, his eye puffed out and bruised, and blood running out the corners of his mouth. Unable to sit straight anymore, h

• Yeah, good luck on destroying the Big Bad Wolf, William. There's no chance for you unless you're about as powerful as Dracula himself! In which I totally doubt.

I wonder when and how T.J. acquired some info about ol' Crooky. Wery wery intewesting.

William sat in a giant chair, one you would see in a Victorian styled house. The piece of furniture stood out from the otherwise sterile roo

• Thanks!

Seeing Daren and Etan as cubs is just so awesome! Great job with the pic, Stone, I personally like the little smiley face you've included as well.

• Sorry I hadn't read this until today, very busy >.<

Emily is my absolute FAVORITE. I LOVE HER.

Ya' talkin' ta' Emily mothafuckin' Porgie here!

I gotta say, she's got some good taste in music XD Stuff my dad listened to when I was a kid, it's all stuff I recognize now and enjoy, along with my own genres of music.

How did Emily squeeze that many girls in her car, plus Malcom AND an unconscious Penny AND baby Josiah? Lmao, it's not even ALL of the girls, there are more in Peter's car XD

"HEY! You're awake, sis! Thought I was gunna have ta' kiss ya' there for a minute to wake ya' up."

She literally has the best quotes XD You must lie awake thinking about this stuff all night long, lol.

"DING DING! We have a winner, folks! Malcom, please tell the lovely Miss Penny what she has won tonight!"

I fucking love her XD I'm just going to post everything she says, and you can evaluate my feelings of this chapter by just that XD

"EW! Ya' two need ta' save it! We got kids in the car!"

I find it funny Emily would be the one to say this, normally adults are not disgusted when other adults kiss, so if that suggests anything about Emily's inner age.... XD

"Back ya' ass back UP, Bacon Boy! This here be MY car, not your's, so get 'em fat Sausages away from the radio!"

Nuff said XD Nuff said.

"You need to shut your mouth up too, Wolf! I got this! Tryin' to 'member where the silver-Ah HA! There it is."

I think I'm dead from laughing so much. Seriously.

I love how you emphasize Oliver's S's. I read it in the giant snake from Harry Potter's voice :3

Shit, Pandora's box. That's serious business they're dealing with. Can't wait for more!

Chapter 30 'Rescue' SCCCCREEEEEEEEEEECH! "Damn it, Emily! Calm down! You nearly hit that car back there-" Emily swiftly turned the

• edited November 2014

XD Not a problem. :) Glad this entertained you in MANY ways.

Emily, as from what I've read and noticed, is quickly becoming everyone's favorite Porgie and it makes me happy; I guess being a huge Georgie Porgie fan has allowed me to create, well, another version of himself. This time, the kid is a HER; something her parents overlooked as she grew up. I wanted her to be just like her father and its worked.

Her car is freakin huge; I should have said those Avalanche trucks that can fit everyone and their gma in it. XD My GF's uncle has one and it seemed a Emily kind of vehicle. XD

And emily is indeed a kid at heart; she acts tough and trys to hide her emotions but there are times it slips and she can't help but have a good time with it. :D

I guess Emily stole this chapter; I'm trying to create humor in a tramatic moment. She is it. :) LOL I thought about that snake, too when I wrote Oliver's part. And yes; I wanted to find an artifact that was deemed 'evil'.

Sorry I hadn't read this until today, very busy >.< Emily is my absolute FAVORITE. I LOVE HER. Ya' talkin' ta' Emily mothafuc

• I love how you went back and gave us a BG for Etan and Daren's relationship. :)

Nice pic, too. I love it.

MasterStone posted: »

For my next tale, Etan, Daren and their new friend Linabuf will embark on a journey to discover why Gargoyles are hunting them. This will no

• Is it terrible of me to actually enjoy Magnus? o.0 Yeah...I need to REALLY resonsider who I cheer on in situations like this but I'm a sucker for baddies and well, the dialouge that fly out of their mouth. He comes off as a real smartass and jerk.

I wonder how Elora and the others are gonna get out of this one! I loved the dramatic tone and theme throughout the entire thing. Makes ya wonder why they want to know about the CM...unfinished business perhaps? Hmmm....

Noah's face was blistered, his eye puffed out and bruised, and blood running out the corners of his mouth. Unable to sit straight anymore, h

• Oh no! No worries! :D I just didn't know how you were doing it but Georgie can wait patiently! XD Looking forward to November's challenge. :3

I was planning on revealing the results for the challenges I haven't done F.S.A.'s for until the end of the year, but if you guys want to see them. I'll try my best to bring them to you guys soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.