Lee vs Negan

Rick pretty much raped him h2h can Lee?

Comments

• who the hell is negan

• Read the comics.

Ellias posted: »

who the hell is negan

• Every time I saw Rick fight negan, Rick got his ass beat. The only thing Rick has done is head butt him and bite his arm Lol. I'm not including when Rick cut his throat.

• Alt text

who the hell is negan

• Really dont know Lee's fights are all determinant and like all game protaganists he is overpowered so its not really fair

• Lee wins with his Urban Powers of Lock Picking

• as much as i hate to say but negan would destroy lee rick only did it because he united 2 other communities and rick had 2 years of experience in the apocalypse

• is he giving him a blow job

• hahahah you're so funny.

is he giving him a blow job

• Lee would win in Negan doesn't have his Lucille.

• Well, it depends on how fast the QTE's for the fight would be. And Lee's no pushover. He can determinately beat Kenny, Molly, kill the stranger one-handed, and solo Andy St. John (who has a similar build to Negan). I don't know. Honestly it could go either way.

• I wish it were that easy for rick lmao

• I don't know.....Lucille is a very wild woman, I must say. Negan might not hold her back XD

• he is this one guy who killed glenn in the comics Rick f---ed him up tho, but now im wondering if carl is plotting with him...

who the hell is negan

• Nah, I doubt Carl is doing anything like that. He might be sort of friends with Negan now, but he still hates his guts, as he stated very clearly. I think Negan will end up getting out at some point, though. Not through Carl's help, but maybe this new group of people. I still don't quite trust them all. I trust their leader a little, but the rest of her people are a little weird, idk.

• I think carl might just do something stupid, him and negan start an attack on ricks group, carl hurts rick by accident and wants out, negan betrays him and shoots him, rick goes apeshit

EMMYPESS posted: »

Nah, I doubt Carl is doing anything like that. He might be sort of friends with Negan now, but he still hates his guts, as he stated very cl

• It's possible, yeah.

I think carl might just do something stupid, him and negan start an attack on ricks group, carl hurts rick by accident and wants out, negan betrays him and shoots him, rick goes apeshit

• Sorry Lee but Negan would probably win. Especially if Lucile was around hahaha

• GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ELLIAS

XD

• well?? my question still stands

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ELLIAS XD

• Negan would reck Lee in a second. Lee is nothing against this crazy mofo.

• well seeing pics of negan he is a strong black man while lee is scrawny if lee could be somewhat overpowered by a scrawny cis white male then lee might as well dig his own grave RIP

• Since when is Negan black?

well seeing pics of negan he is a strong black man while lee is scrawny if lee could be somewhat overpowered by a scrawny cis white male then lee might as well dig his own grave RIP

• There! You have your answer ;)

Alt text

well?? my question still stands

• Negan is a muscular white man. Muscle has nothing to do with it. Lee is a very good h2h fighter. He was shot point range with a gun and shook it off in less than a second. He killed a man with one hand fighting a zombie infection in a matter of seconds.

well seeing pics of negan he is a strong black man while lee is scrawny if lee could be somewhat overpowered by a scrawny cis white male then lee might as well dig his own grave RIP

• OMFG I'M GETTING INTO THE COMICS JUST FOR THIS 10/10 WTF

The-Flix posted: »

There! You have your answer

• WAIT WHAT

DID HE ACTUALLY-

RICK!?

OMFG I'M GETTING INTO THE COMICS JUST FOR THIS 10/10 WTF

• Negan would win.

• In case you haven't caught on, I slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it

xxx hot xxx
    somebody post full scene here please

WAIT WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY- RICK!?

• No, he was using it as a figure of speech. Seriously. This is the most vulgar character in the history of everything I have ever read. No, he did not make Rick give him a blowjob.

WAIT WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY- RICK!?

• He was using it as a figure of speech, sort of. Rick basically agreed to Negan's terms and stuff, and Rick was resistant and shit and tried to pull shit but failed and then Negan said that. Yeah. Like I said before (directly below), Rick didn't ACTUALLY give him a blowjob.

In case you haven't caught on, I slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it xxx hot xxx somebody post full scene here please

• Yeah, I thought so. I don't think Kirkman would actually do that.

No, he was using it as a figure of speech. Seriously. This is the most vulgar character in the history of everything I have ever read. No, he did not make Rick give him a blowjob.

• bull

He was using it as a figure of speech, sort of. Rick basically agreed to Negan's terms and stuff, and Rick was resistant and shit and tried

Sign in to comment in this discussion.