Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Haha, it's okay. Magnus IS a little egotistical, thinks he's the top of the top even though he knows his boss is really William. Glad you are liking this, to be honest it's gone in so many completely different directions since the beginning of my plans that I can honestly not answer your questions without the possibility of it changing completely XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Is it terrible of me to actually enjoy Magnus? o.0 Yeah...I need to REALLY resonsider who I cheer on in situations like this but I'm a sucke

• Well, glad you are not sentencing me to death by burning at the stake. XD William too is a character in himself; Magnus is still my favorite so far. :3 I'm excited to see where this goes; knowing you may change it makes me wonder even more! XD

EMMYPESS posted: »

Haha, it's okay. Magnus IS a little egotistical, thinks he's the top of the top even though he knows his boss is really William. Glad you ar

• edited November 2014

The butterflies in the pit of Ashlyn's stomach would not go away. She sat in the car as she watched Bigby walk up the cobblestone path to the entrance gates of the enormous abandoned Asylum. Next to her sat Franklin, who had been increasingly gaining color back to his face some, and wasn't as cold as originally. He gave a brief nod to her as they both stared through the tinted back seat window.

Her aunt Rose sat in the passenger seat, a laptop on her lap. She could see whatever Bigby could, because they rigged his nice fedora with a discreet camera. She was more excited than she should be, treating this rescue mission like they were spies.

"Bigby, can you hear me in the ear piece? Earth to Wolf Man- Can you hear me?" She spoke into a microphone attacked to the computer with a USB plug.

"I can hear you, Rose." He replied irritated.

"Do we get cameras too?" Franklin asked.

"Yes," Rose replied. She handed him a pair of glasses and handed a broach to Ashlyn. "As far as I know, these people won't be welcoming you with open arms. We're filming this stuff for the sake of figuring out why who ever is in there is keeping my family locked up. I hope they're alright..."

"I hope they're alright, too," Bigby said through his mic. "I got the gate open, get the vampire boy out here, and lets infiltrate this asshole's domain."

Rose handed Ash a loaded gun. Ash had been taught how to use one, in case she was unable to use her abilities inside. There must be massive spells and draining potions being used if Harmony still hadn't been able to get out of there. It still made her uneasy to hold it, the weight of the gun nearly twice Franklin.

"Do I get one?" Franklin asked.

"I gave you a knife. Can you manage that?"

"I want a gun," He protested. "Guns are cool."

"Guns kill. I can't have you accidentally shooting us, kid."

Pouting, the boy got out of the truck after Ash. They jogged over to Bigby, who was halfway in the gates and stepping up to the institute's fine doors.

"So, are we going to just run in and kill everything, or are we-"

"We're going in as quietly as possible. I'm finding the bastard who did this, and you two are finding where ever Harmony and the kids are stashed away. Got it?"

"Got it, Mr. Wolf sir!" Franklin said. He had his knife in it's case, ready to be pulled out at any moment.

"Open the doors, kid."

"Alright!" Franklin ran ahead, his little feet carrying himself up the steep steps. A seal had been engraved onto the wood doors, and as soon as Franklin's hands wavered over it, it glowed a bright red. The doors opened themselves, swinging silently and pooling daylight into the building.

Bigby and Ash followed in.

"I know where the bed chambers are," Franklin said. "We stayed in them each time we came here. I think that's where they might be hiding your family."

"Right. And where will this...erm, what did you call him? Master Magnus? Where is this asshole?" Bigby asked.

"He is quite an asshole," Franklin agreed. "He has offices on the other side. That way."

Bigby followed the boy's pointing finger to the dark hallway that led to the left. The complete opposite side of the rooms.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, for now," Ashlyn said. She gave her grandfather a side hug, and then followed her companion down long and dark corridors.

"No, not this room," Ashlyn said. So far, the pair had searched twenty rooms on the first floor.

"Must be another floor up. Be on the look out, they can sneak up at any-" Franklin was cut off as his collar was pulled back. Cold hands brushed the back of his neck.

"Well well," Magnus's voice flooded the empty space. The only light was from Ashlyn's flashlight.

She saw the fear on Franklin's face. He mouthed the words, 'Run'.

Ashlyn ran. In the process, she had changed to a wolf, gaining speed at a much faster rate. He was on her tail, going up the stairs not too far behind. Passing more doors, she made sure to check one briefly for any living creatures. Nothing. At the end of the hall, she turned left and ran more. She was approaching the last door, and there was no other way through. She was trapped.

Turning to face him, Magnus still had Franklin in his arms. He handled the boy with more care than your average enemy.

"My my," Magnus seemed to have a habit of repeating words. "Look who we've got here. Another wolf? And my son. A peculiar combination."

His son? This was Franklin's father? Was this the reason the boy was reluctant to help out at first. He looked more terrified than Ashlyn had ever seen before. She gripped her gun, now human again, and shakily aimed it for Magnus's body. There was a very slim chance of not hitting Franklin in the process.

"Let's have a little chat," Magnus said. His voice was eerily calm, making the hairs on Ash's back stand up. Her grip only tightened and she gulped rather loud.

Bigby was walking fast through each hall, his senses at their height. It was almost too much for him to bare, considering he hadn't smoked a single cigarette for 8 hours. He did not take a weapon from Rose. He refused. He would use his powers to destroy this man. Magnus.

His nose took him far, far into the institute. The further he went, the darker it was. No lights on. No sounds. All he had was his flashlight and his abilities.

A door, labeled Dr. Pratt came into view.

"This has to be it," He said aloud. His hand urged the door open, and was surprised to see who was sitting in the room.

"TJ?" Bigby's face when from anger to confusion. "What are you-"

"I'm so sorry Bigby!" He begged. "I didn't mean to-"

He was silenced by a sharp sword that hacked directly through his neck. His head rolled across the floor in the dim light, all the way to Bigby's shoes. It changed back from it's glamoured form immediately, a little green frog head staring at Bigby with unrelenting eyes.

"Let's have a little chat, Mr. Wolf," William beckoned, a smile curling upon his lips.

Dun Dun DUN! More tomorrow, I need to go to bed :L There's school in the morning, after all.

• That same night after putting a very stressed Nanako to bed I went to check on Bigby

Bigbys apartment

"Hey Bigby you alright?" I said

"Is he alright look at him he's like a snapped action figure" a pig said

"Um I don't think I should be this shocked that a pig is talking after tonight but is that pig talking?" I asked

"Yup that's Collin" Bigby said

"Gotcha and you're the Big Bad Wolf." I said

"And now you know all about our small town kid" Bigby said

"Not after this case is solved he won't" Snow said

"C'mon Snow the kid obviously isn't a mundy and not one of us either." Bigby said

"All the more reason for us to go by the book" Snow said

"Like pure driven snow." Collin said

"I'm not saying I'm the arbiter of-" She started to say

"Look I don't care what you do I just want my wife and family back" I said "I'll stay and help as long as I get a little help back"

There was tension in the room but Bigbys phone went off, Snow answered it.

"It's Nerissa she's wants to talk to you in your office." Snow said

"Hey kid could you get that? I would but right now I'm in no shape to move" Bigby said

Snow was shocked "You're kidding right?"

"No Snow I'm not, his wife is a detective. He even told me the he works with her on cases when she works." Bigby said

"Fine" She turned to me "Don't mess up Luke you're in a different place then Japan" She wasn't very happy about me working with Bigby.

In Bigbys office

"Oh sheriff you're-" She started "Oh where is Bigby?"

"Well we both got into a gunfight with The Tweedles and Bloody Mary and he took a lot of heat." I explained

"Oh well I don't particularly feel comfortable without the sheriff here." She said

I laughed "Don't worry nothing personal you want to take to him in his apartment?" I asked

She smiled "Yes please"

I took her to see Bigby and waited outside.

Snow came by Bigbys office

"Oh! I took the girl to see Bigby" I said

"In his apartment?" she asked

"Yeah she wasn't comfortable talking with me" I said

Snow then proceeded to go into Bigbys apartment

"Bigby? Beast wants to see you downstairs he says he has some info for you." Snow said

"Gotcha" He said while getting up and dressed, he looked like he was in a lot of pain

"C'mon Luke you're with me" He said

We headed to Beasts apartment, Bigby knocked on the door. A woman opened up the door but kept it on the latch.

"What do you want?" She sounded really rude

"Snow said you guys called and had info?" Bigby said

"HE called, Y'know I don't see why you told Beast when I specifically told you not to" She said

"I don't like lies Beauty you know that" Bigby said

We walked inside and they told us what they knew and who they were working for Bigby wasn't very happy

"So you needed work? but you needed THIS type of work?" Bigby said

"We were in debt! And the business office wasn't helping" Beauty said

Bigby sighed "You want our help? Quit."

"Thank you Bigby" Beast said

"Alright Luke where are we headed? The Butcher shop or The Lucky Pawn?" Bigby said

I told him we should head to The Butcher Shop and we headed out

When we got there it was empty but I felt like I've been there before

Bigby looked at me "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I should be asking you that not the other way around" I chuckled

Bigby nodded and rang the bell a man came out

"Welcome how can I help you?" He said

He looked up and saw us both and nearly fainted

"S-Sheriff? And you're that kid the Tweedles brought back?!" He was scared

Bigby looked at me "So this is where you were tortured?" He asked

"Guess so." I said

"L-Look I got to do some work in the back" He said

"Wait Johan I got some questions" Bigby said

I watched him leave and press a button

"Bigby?! He just pressed a button lets go!!!" I began running

"I'm right behind ya!" He said

While I chased Johan he closed a door where the alarm was ringing and I heard a yell from help that sounded like Naoto. I Smashed Johan on the door which he just closed.

"Why did you do that?! They got away with not only potential evidence but my wife as well!!!" I yelled

Bigby just catching up saw what I was doing and stopped me. I'm glad he did I was harming a man who was possibly doing it for a reason.

"You're a FUCKING MONSTER!!!" He said

My hair turned blue "I-I'm sorry sir it's just my wife I thought she was gone and I saw her again for the second time and I lost my cool I apologize" I said

"That gives you no right! I could've been killed if I didn't warn them!" He said

"Hey cut the kid some slack it's been rough for both of us." Bigby said

Bigby and I opened the door and saw torture devices and chains

"So.....this was where I was tortured" I said

"Hey kid why don't you wait outside" Bigby suggested

I nodded and went outside

"Whats up with the kid? He has changing hair colors that look like Rose Red and Snow white?" Johan asked

"I'm still piecing together the puzzle myself, but this case comes first" Bigby said

A little bit later Bigby came out and said he found some evidence and what he was looking for, but on our way back we ran into a man.

"Ah Jersey Devil what are you doing here?" Bigby asked slowly getting ready to guard himself

"The Crooked Man says you found one of his establishments, says I should rough you up a bit" He cackled

"Oh that's a good one" Bigby said

Jersy transformed and ran for Bigby, upon instinct I jumped in front of him and took his horn right through my shoulder. I screamed in agony kicking him off. Bigby in shock, I realized I got Jersey off his guard I pulled out a gun that was given to me by another Investigation team in Japan. I raised it to my head and Jersey laughed.

"What? Ya gonna kill yourself? How great! Then I'll only have the wolf to deal with!" He cackled

I smiled "Not quite" I took a big breath, I know this isn't going to kill me but it still scared the shit out of me I thought

"PERSONA!!! IZANAGI!" I shot the gun at the side of my head

A creature with a knights helm in light armor with a sword showed

"Cleave this son of a bitch" I ordered

Izanagi charged at Jersey unable to defend himself got his leg chopped off

"Luckily Fables are hard to kill" Bigby said "Still....I oughta arrest you both"

"Sorry Bigby I got outta hand huh?" I said blood pouring from my shoulder

"FUCK YOU KID!!!" Jersey screamed at me

Bigby called Swineheart to come pick up Jersey

Izanagi treated my wounds and Bigby and I went back to the business office.

That's all Folks! Next part tomorrow. Any questions PM me or Comment and I'll answer :D

• edited November 2014

So Izanagi is this minion Luke can summon whenever he wants? I'm wondering now. And is he a specific sort of creature?

Tetra posted: »

That same night after putting a very stressed Nanako to bed I went to check on Bigby Bigbys apartment "Hey Bigby you alright?" I said

• Izanagi is a persona and persona is part of your personality, normally you gain one through facing your inner self but Luke and his Partner Yu (In the beginning of the story) have the ability to summon multiple persona (Which even I don't know why I'm still learning from other Persona games currently on 3) He only summons it when his life is in danger or another life is in danger and it frightens him when he uses it also as you can see Izanagi caused some mayhem to Jersey and even Luke said he went overboard on the situation. He is a swordsman and he can summon a lot of creatures to the point he can summon Beelzebub from the pits of hell, but for story I'm keeping it to Izanagi due to story reasons. There won't be a lot of this though here because this is in the Fables universe! I am going to be focusing on that more now that I've actually written out the whole thing. I just wanted to show what the persona does and what it is capable of.

So Izanagi is this minion Luke can summon whenever he wants? I'm wondering now. And is he a specific sort of creature?

• edited November 2014

Alright folks, the results from the straw poll have finally come to a conclusion! Keep in mind, I removed the poll from my OP up above so that there won't be any more voting, so what will you see in the hyperlinked word down below will be the results page only.

Anyway, the purpose of my poll was to see if users wanted me to make The Fable Storyteller Awards for future months to come. Here are the votes that were given throughout September and October:

7 people strongly agree that I should continue making the Fable Storyteller Awards, and have voted "Hell Yes!" (47%)

6 people casually agreed with the "Yes" vote. (40%)

2 people believe I should not continue making the award discussions, and have voted "No." (13%)

I think that pretty much sums it up, guys! The Fable Storyteller Awards will continue to be created! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Interesting, interesting. Well, the persona creature certainly showed me it can kick ass! A shame for Jersey's leg, though. He's gonna feel that one in the morning. XP

Tetra posted: »

Izanagi is a persona and persona is part of your personality, normally you gain one through facing your inner self but Luke and his Partner

• Yes Izanagi is a beast! Although his upgraded version Izanagi-no-Okami which his partner Yu uses can surpass the gods :D Yeah I had to put Jersey in somewhere since I started form TWAU Plot so he got a very bad treatment the poor guy lol XD

Interesting, interesting. Well, the persona creature certainly showed me it can kick ass! A shame for Jersey's leg, though. He's gonna feel that one in the morning. XP

• edited November 2014

W-w-what? William KILLED TJ?!? D,:

Reading the couple of chapters before this, these Vampires seem particularly powerful, and if they ganged up on Bigby I think he'd have a real fight on his hands.

Would Ash's gun actually hurt the Vampires? And I love Rose as the spy-controller! xD

EMMYPESS posted: »

The butterflies in the pit of Ashlyn's stomach would not go away. She sat in the car as she watched Bigby walk up the cobblestone path to th

• This explains much, and really leaves the impression that the conclusion is going to be pretty epic. It's probably not the right thing to focus on, but I keep coming back to Oliver; I don't know whether I pity him or hate him. Either way, he's going to be sore for a while.

I really like how you tied your Halloween tale into this! And I'm not sure how anyone could withstand that might of the Porgie's, Leeds', and Malcolm. Especially, 'the determined mirror hopper', which sounds like something Mary would say. xD

I feel threatened by all Emily's expressions, apart from the smiling one. But that's why we love her so! :P And CreatureHunter's picture is particularly amusing!

Chapter 31 'Meant to be' Emily parked beside the mailbox; Peter was not too far behind, as he and Ethan exited the car and trailed thr

• Ooh, I like the mirroring between the two generations - Daren and Etan, and their fathers. The premise of this is very epic, and you do epic well! I wonder if it was a Gargoyle that attacked Daren. Anyway, excellent job on that picture! You just know there's going to be mischief from the way they're eyeing each other. :P

MasterStone posted: »

For my next tale, Etan, Daren and their new friend Linabuf will embark on a journey to discover why Gargoyles are hunting them. This will no

• Well, that's emphatic! :D And I kind of get the impression that the two who voted 'no' wouldn't really stick around here much anyway. Either way, it's good to know that the Fable Storyteller Awards will continue. :)

Alright folks, the results from the straw poll have finally come to a conclusion! Keep in mind, I removed the poll from my OP up above so th

• edited November 2014

That, or the two dislike creativity for some reason. No matter though, the results are in and I shall deliver! I definitely plan to create a F.S.A. for next month. There will probably be one for this month too, it just depends.

LupineNoir posted: »

Well, that's emphatic! And I kind of get the impression that the two who voted 'no' wouldn't really stick around here much anyway. Either way, it's good to know that the Fable Storyteller Awards will continue.

• New challenge is up. Need I say more? :)

• VIP passes and are own balcony area for the operas! ;)

The sentence was pretty critical, wasn't it? And you're right, we are ultra-good writers that have high expectations. We should get, like, VIP passes for every movie theater and opera house around the world or something.

• I want this to have a huge impact for the conclusion; like I did for the Porgie Clan tale but only more dramatic and some other emotions that I won't go in to, just to avoid spoilers. XD

I had this idea to tie the halloween story with this; I want them to connect somehow in the end, instead of being scattered all over the place. This is how you guys and myself get lost. Or, well, at least me...:P Haha withstand the might. I like that a lot. XD

Even Emily smiling ya' gotta watch out for.....lol and I thought CreatureHunter did a fantastic job on the image. :) Georgie with those shades is an image all on it's own. XD

This explains much, and really leaves the impression that the conclusion is going to be pretty epic. It's probably not the right thing to fo

• Glad to hear. :D Thanks to the 'Hell yes' group that made this possible. Looking forward to what these next couple of weeks brings us and the readers as well!! -dances and claps-

Alright folks, the results from the straw poll have finally come to a conclusion! Keep in mind, I removed the poll from my OP up above so th

• Oh....My.....God.....that is beautiful and I MUST partake in this! I have an idea for this and will surely get on the wagon and take off with this!!! :D

New challenge is up. Need I say more?

• Chapter 32

'Welcome to Hell'

Alt text

Hope sat alone in a rather large cage; above her, a chandelier of candles flickered and ricochets off the walls and the windows. The rain outside has come to a slow pace for now. Hope desperatly hung her head down and prayed into her clasped hands; she wanted this to be the work of her sister and a rescue was right around the corner.

Instead, the heavy wooden doors creaked open, as the sound of a scaled belly slide across the cobblestone floor. The hissing sound jounced around Hope's head, as Echidna's face peered through the metal bars. In her hand, she held Pandora's box. The top was wide open, as swirls ov Red, Greens and deep Purples streamed over the edges. Tiny skulls surrounded the colors, a mournful screams echoed from within. Hope's eyes were glued to the strange item, as Echidna cackled.

"OH! Dear sweet Hope....so nice of you to drop by."

"I want my mommy and daddy-"

"Your mommy and daddy!? Psh. After I manage to take what I NEED from you, your mommy and daddy will no longer be a concern."

"Don't hurt them!" Hope pressed her face against the frigid bars. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Leave them alone! Please!"

Echidna cackled. "Oh you poor, dear sweet thing. Surprised the Jersey Devil could produce something so sweet and well-behaved as yourself. That fool. Falling in love and leaving all THIS behind!"

Echidna's arm extended to the right; Hope watched. as she pointed to the various items in the room. Her finger traced the edges of the box.

"I thought those were foolish rumors when I heard the Jersey Devil had fallen in love and produced children. Never in my wildest dreams or the centuries I've spent on this wretched rock would I see the day...."

Before Echidna could continue, Romulus and Remus entered the room; both were still in their Wolf form, as Echidna presented them with a rough scratch on the chin and pat on the head.

"Good boys. Any sign of them?"

Romulus laughed. "No my Queen. Neither smell nor presence could be detected."

"Excellent. And Oliver?" Both she and Romulus glanced over at Remus. "Have you taken care of the Viper pimp?"

Remus hesitated for a moment. "He was taken care of, Echidna. He won't be an issue."

Echidna smiled, flashing her fangs. "Excellent. I'd hate to have that fool stand in my way! He had a chance and burned it the second he ruined the plans....and for what?"

Echidna continued to craddle the box to her chest. By now, the Wolf twins had returned to their human forms. Hope was petrfied with terror. Both men were standing tall and were built like status in the corridors. Both had vengful eyes and distrustworthy grins. Hope backed into the corner but her eyes never stopped following them. Romulus stuck his massive face against the bars and began taunting the girl.

"Hm. You sure this girl is the one?" He chuckled. "She seems like a wimp to me..."

"Patience, my dears. She is the key to unlocking all within and giving us the CHANCE to take back what was rightfully ours."

"But her parents-"

"I'm not too concerned about the Jersey Devil and his bitch wife. Those Porgies are farelly easy to take down. I was surprised about the father; Georgie Porgie would have made a FINE addition to our group but instead, he lays with that Smith girl and sends all our plans into smoke!"

Echidna slams her hand into a nearby table. The sudden noise causes Hope to jump. Romulus digs into his pocket and pulls out a green lollipop. He waves it aound.

"You want this, Hope? Hmm? I KNOW you must like candy. What little girl doesn't like candy?"

Romulus flashes his fangs, causing Hope to cover her face. She did not like the way he was staring at her; Hope always knew when something didn't feel right and this just happened to be one of those moments. He continued teasing the girl with the sweet treat. Remus noticed her sudden change in behavior and grabbed his brother's arm.

"Enough, Romulus! You are frightening the girl."

Romulus huffs. "Does it REALLY matter, brother? I wanted to see if he was in there somewhere. Or even the SLIGHEST glimpse of a Smith. No. Nothing but mush this kid...."

He tosses the candy into the cage. Hope still sat in the corner. She refused to move. The feeling was still present. Again, Romulus flashed a grin and stood up. He pushed Remus to the side and headed back to Echidna.

"Pretty little thing that one is..." Romulus smiles. "Do I get my reward later?"

Echidna closes the box for a moment. "Don't worry, Romulus. You will have your way with the girl soon enough. Until then, keep your paws away until I can get what I need from her AND that little boy Oliver desperatly wants to protect...."

Romulus chuckles. Remus, however, looks over at Hope. In her lap, she lays her head and sobs.

"We can't do this without the boy's blood?"

"Sadly no. Oliver WAS supposed to bring him but-you know-moment of weakness. Fables with weaknesses tend to irritate me to no end. Falling in love...."

Romulus grabbed the box and spun around with it. "I hear its the latest trend, Echidna! Did you not know?"

"Psh. When a gentlemen calls, you ignore. Be selfish. NEVER fall into the trap of another human being's emotions or needs. You lose all ability to pull yourself up and start where you left off. Look at Georgie...Oliver. And Jersey..."

Remus sat beside the cage and did his best to comfort Hope. Romulus grabbed his brother and pushed him against the ground.

"And what, dear brother, are YOU doing?"

"You scared the girl. What use is she, if all these emotions are clouding her mind?"

Romulus lifted his mighty fist and prepared to fight Remus. Echidna held her hand up and slitthered her way to the dueling brothers.

"Romulus. My dear, Romulus. Remus IS right. Its kind of like over cooking a piece of meat; you want it to be delicious, a bit bloody and tender when you cut into it. Sure, its still good but not what you had in mind. Leave the girl be...."

Echidna smiled at Hope, gathered the Wolf brothers and headed back to the box. Echidna glared at the item and laughed.

"Your father is a VERY well known man, don't you know that Hope?"

"Yes...."

"Of course you do. You're a VERY bright young lady. Do you KNOW your daddy and I used to be best friends?"

"No ma'am..."

"Oh yes. We go WAAAAY back, sweetie. I helped your daddy avoid all those bad mundies for so many years. We were going to take Fabletown as our own. Destroy the Big Bad Wolf, his little crew and over-throw Cole. The Farm would be next and soon, we'd have the power to control the very lives exsisting in this hell hole."

Echidna paused. Her fingers laced around the opening, as the top flew up. Soon, the colors circled around her hand and the box. Hope watched as Echidna slitthered her way back over; her scales scrapped against the stone floor, as she held the box for Hope to see.

"Your daddy and I had a wonderful team, Hope. He could of had THIS all. Instead, he finds out his possible fate, should he leave this road and journey down another. He was a fool to take that route. I tried attempting to overthrow the others but...I found it impossoble to do it alone. The Big Bad Wolf was deemed too powerful, as were those protecting him."

"My daddy is not a bad man."

Echidna giggled. "Oh no, no, no, Hope. He's not NOW. Back then, well...we ALL needed a timeout. Let's just leave it at that. Then the war happened, Folkers fight Fables, rules are broken, babies are made, blah, blah, blah. You know how that goes, Hope.Then you had your great-grandfather, who had me imprisoned for years and well, that made me a BIT angry."

Romulus and Remus laughed. "Never knew an Alpha to be so difficult to take down."

"Hm. Indeed. Fool forgot I had friends around...dear sweet John. I never WANTED to hurt him but...what a waste. He was a VERY handsome Wolf, your great-grandfather was Hope."

Hope did not know what to say. This seemed to add fire to the group, as Romulus began kicking the cage. Echidna slitthered away; Romulus and Remus would follow behind, continuing to laugh.

"Oh Hope. This is not meant as an attack on you, dear. But, business is business and I must take care of some much needed overdue things. You understand."

The three slipped away behind the large wooden doors. It slammed shut, leaving Hope alone in the dark. Her only source of light were the candles above. She closed her eyes and whispered into the dark. Tears continued rolling down her face.

"Mommy...daddy..."

Hope never saw them standing there; they tried their best to remain quiet, as a hand reached into the cage. Hope nearly bounced up, as she backed into the corner. She counted twelve shadows heading her direction; there was more of them and she had no idea how she'd avoid this many people. The familiar sounds, however, seemed to almost comfort the girl. Then, she spoke.

"Hope-its us!"

Hope leaned in closer and noticed her sisters and Josiah. Hope crawled to the front and touched Bella's hand. She squealed with delight.

"BELLA! You guys are all-but, but how?"

"We don't have time to explain, Hope. We gotta get you outta' here. Hold still...."

Hope watched as Georgia closed her eyes, opened her palm and aim for the lock.

"Back up, sis....this MIGHT get a bit rough."

Obeying her sister, Hope leaned against the bar. Georgia laughed, threw her head back and allowed a ray of light to hit the lock. There was the sounds of cracking and breaking, as the lock melted away. Bella gathered Hope, as Georgia continued to laugh. Josiah pointed to the hole still in the wall. It appeared to be a Vortex leading to the outside world.

Hope glared at it. "How? Who-"

Bella smiled. "I DON'T think Auntie Penny KNOWS he can do that...."

Josiah clapped, as they all made their way through the darkness. Little did they know who was waiting for them on the other side; Echidna held the box, as the brothers prepared to snatch them up one by one.

Echidna laughed. "Piece of cake."

Chapter 33 soon :)

Pictures! AHHH! XD Just a few my GF wanted to see. :)

Alt text
    Alt text

Had time before work, so I figure post now. :3 Also, we find out if I'm having a little boy or girl at the end of November! :D We are looking forward to that. Any questions, you know the drill. :)

• edited November 2014

Double post...

• edited November 2014

Oh Echidna and her slithery self.

Chapter 32 'Welcome to Hell' Hope sat alone in a rather large cage; above her, a chandelier of candles flickered and ricochets o

• edited November 2014

Honestly, I would've counted the casual "Yes" votes as well. So, in a technical sense, it would've been a total of 13 yes votes against the minority of the 2 no votes. XD

Besides, if things go according to plan, I have a great idea on how to do the F.S.A. for December.

Glad to hear. Thanks to the 'Hell yes' group that made this possible. Looking forward to what these next couple of weeks brings us and the readers as well!! -dances and claps-

• November challenge

Part one: The plan

Georgie sat on the couch with his arms folded. The fire crackled in front of him; the sound of the six kids playing in the house echoed around the house. They seemed to be playing some made up child game, as tiny feet ran past him. Georgie leaned into the couch and sighed; the snow outside was allowing him to have this brief moment of warmth and enjoyment.

Lyla was in the kitchen, washing the dishes. The kids ran in the room, tossing a Teddy Bear around. Peter chased after Penny and Katie, as the others did their best to grab the toy.

"Give him to me, Penny!" Peter begged, doing his best to reach the toy. "STOP! You'll hurt him."

Penny laughed, tossing the bear to her sister. Katie caught it and held it against her chest. Lyla looked over her shoulder.

"GIRLS! Stop teasing your brother!"

"We are just playing, mom!"

"That does not sound like playing! Be nice or you'll get a timeout!"

Peter waited for his toy; with his mother's warning actions, he was sure his sisters would give up and leave it at that. Instead, they both ran into the other room. Peter, along with the other kids, followed behind. Peter glared over and noticed Emily dig into her pant pocket.

"Emily, what are you-?"

"SSSHH! I got this, Peter..."

She pulls out a rock and her slingshot; Emily aims the object at Katie's head, as she releases the item and watches it land against her sister's head. Katie yelps in pain, as Emily cheers and claps.

"STILL got it!"

Katie turns around, notices her sister and tosses the bear.

"NO!"

Peter attempted to catch the toy but with such force, Katie managed to throw it back into the kitchen and past the boy. The bear landed in the sink, causing water and soap to scatter on the ground. Lyla looked over and found six kids peaking around the corner.

"Out! Rooms now! GEORGIE!"

Georgie, who had fallen asleep, was startled by his wife's loud voice. He stood up and walked to the kitchen just as six kids headed into their room. Georgie entered and found Lyla trying to salvage the toy Bear. She mumbled to herself, as Georgie tapped her on the shoulder. Lyla angrily pressed the soaked item against Georgie's chest.

"Those pups are asking for an ass whooping!"

Georgie continued to wring out the toy. "Relax, love. They were just playin' and-"

"They were teasing Peter again..."

"I'll talk to them...."

Lyla finished the last dish, as she took off the gloves and sat at the table. Georgie placed the bear on the window, allowing the sun to finish the rest. He pulled out his chair and sat by Lyla.

"If that wasn't enough, my mother called already asking me about this month's plans."

Georgie looked at the calander; Thanksgiving was in a few weeks.

"What ARE we doing this year?"

"My mom and dad want us over there this year."

"Everyone going?"

"Mary MIGHT make it. I know Gina and Hans will be there and when does Gren say no to a home cooked meal, especially one containing Turkey and Ham?"

Georgie chuckled. "RJ gonna spend it with us this year?"

"Yeah. Robert and I are switching holidays this year. He get's Christmas day and I will have Thanksgiving."

"Sounds good." Georgie again looks at the calander. "At their house?"

Lyla peers up. "No, Georgie-we are doing dinner on the moon. Yes, my parent's place. Dad wants to HUNT the damn thing."

"Hunt?" Georgie cringed. "Why when either the Butcher or the store will provide it and-"

Lyla shakes her head. "According to MY father, we have lost our ability to hunt like real Wolves should. He said the kids are too spolied and need to appreciate where their food comes from. How did he put it-like the 'old' days?"

Georgie shrugs. "Whatever the 'ell he wants, I guess. Long as I got my football and a cold one, I'm good ta' go."

Lyla cracked a smile. "Uh, well....see. The THING is..."

Georgie stared at Lyla. "What...Lyla?!"

"He wants EVERYONE to participate in the hunt, sooooo...."

Georgie stands up. "Oh no! No, no, no, no! Ya' ain't gettin' my British white arse out there in those fuckin' trousers that remind ma of an orange or I'm behind bars!"

"They're not THAT bad...and besides, you even said you'd like to spend more time with my father!"

"NOT chasin' down a rabid bird! Ya' know I fuckin' HATE birds! He'll smell my fear and chase me down with those long legs and that beak! Ya' want to explain to the kids why daddy is dead!?"

Lyla tried to hold he rlaughter back. "Seriously? Georgie....You'll have a gun and you know my father will be in his Wolf form."

"And what 'bout YOU, love!?"

"The ladies are ALWAYS in the kitchen preparing the side dishes. You know that....least you'll have Gren and Hans and-"

Georgie throws his hands up. "Oh whoa! Yes! Hans will be going! Can't bloody wait now, love! HEY! Let's leave NOW!"

Lyla folds her arms. "You're lucky you are adorable and gave me some pretty cute babies...."

Georgie walked around the kitchen. "I...I can't go huntin', Lyla!"

"Georgie, please. My dad REALLY wants us all there for the holidays and it would make me happy knowing you two are spending some time together. The boys will go with you; Peter has been dying to transform and chase down a wild Turkey. He'd love knowing you are going. RJ will be thrilled to have not only his brother and grandfather but you, too."

Georgie sighed. "Fine....but just cus' ya' sex me up so good."

Lyla kisses his nose. "I'll take that, Georgie."

"Your dad or Gren or ANYONE better not mess with me 'hat day!"

"I'll talk to him, Georgie."

"I mean it!"

"Stop worrying your Porgie bald head and let's go check on our little brats, okay? We'll discuss more later...."

Georgie kisses Lya, as the two head upstairs.

"Will ya' make the Ham this year? I love when ya' make the Ham..."

"I will, sweetie."

Georgie smiles. "Awesome."

Part 2 soon :)

That will be the challenge for this month; dinner will be at the Smith manor and wouldn't you know it, Georgie will be assisting John and the others with the hunting of the bird this year! XD Any questions, you know what to do.

Alt text

And yes! We got rain here in California! LOVE me these rainy days! :3

• Sounds good! :) Can't wait to see what you have planned in the end! :D

Honestly, I would've counted the casual "Yes" votes as well. So, in a technical sense, it would've been a total of 13 yes votes against the

• OH! Images! :D Echidna looks wonderful, as do the Wolf Brothers! Very evil and ready to dish out their plan! And the bottom ones. :3 <3 I'm glad you are hinting that thse two stick it out to the end. Little Josiah is too damn precious!! And I'm liking the 'FABLES' looking one of the two. Neat!

Okay, well, Echidna is a bitch and I love her. Remus is coming off as the lesser of the evil; Romulus gave me the creeps when he was looking at Hope like that. And the 'reward' he will get in regards to Hope. Ugh god, sick! He is a pervert! Great...Hm. Remus seems to be feeling sympathy towards the girl.

Also, I'm loving the reason behind Echidna's plan; she had this idea planned out but when Jersey decided to take the path with Katie at the end, it runined it all for her. Fuck, man! That moment where she mentions John! :( I'm wondering if there is more to Echidna's reason for wanting revenge of the Leed's family, as the Porgie clan is too.

The girls! <3 At first, I thought that pervert was there until you mentioned '12'. :D And Josiah!

Bella smiled. "I DON'T think Auntie Penny KNOWS he can do that...."

XD XD XD Well, looks like Johann and Penny are in for a surprise!

That ending! No! No, no, no! I hope they make it in time to save the girls before its too late!!!!

Chapter 32 'Welcome to Hell' Hope sat alone in a rather large cage; above her, a chandelier of candles flickered and ricochets o

• Cool! :) Missed having the F.S.A actually. Glad to hear its coming back, though.

Those that didn't want it must have their reasons, I suppose. Oh well....more fun for us!

• I'll dig deeper into those reasons in time. They had no choice but it won't be so easy, especially when it comes down to Gren, considering his brother knew before he did.

Such an awkward situation, with Rose and Gren keeping things from Robert, but they had their reasons. It's nice to know that the Porgie family so readily accepted RJ!

• <3 that Ecko seatshirt, Georgie! XD

Haha okay! Just the idea of Georgie hunting is a wineer in itself! XD XD I can't wait to see where this goes! And those girls, man! And Emily! :D <3

Alt text

Robert is NOT pleased at all...XD Also, where is the Georgie crowd control ending image...:'(

November challenge Part one: The plan Georgie sat on the couch with his arms folded. The fire crackled in front of him; the sound of t

• This was fantastic! Made me laugh a ton, can't wait to see Georgie go hunting XD

November challenge Part one: The plan Georgie sat on the couch with his arms folded. The fire crackled in front of him; the sound of t

• Nuts! I haven't finished last month's yet. I might just stick with what I'm currently doing, and maybe give this one a miss unless I get the chance. Also, if you were thinking of doing some Halloween specific awards, I don't mind not being included because I haven't finished yet. :) Anyway, interested to see what the others do with your challenge! :D

New challenge is up. Need I say more?

• I figured that would be a shocker. Yeah, he died sadly :(

No one knows for sure exactly how powerful who is at this point. Bigby figures this is something that he can take care of but it might prove to be more difficult than that.

Still thinking that myself. Who knows, maybe? Lol.

Rose does her best to be awesome XD

W-w-what? William KILLED TJ?!? D,: Reading the couple of chapters before this, these Vampires seem particularly powerful, and if they gan

• Prologue 2

A long time ago Bufkin and Linabuf lived happily with their parents in the homelands, in a forest surrounded by many fruits and vegetables including the great and nutritious banana's. They lived in complete harmony until one day their village were attacked by strange creatures and overtaken by them. Many perished but the family was able to escape the terrible event.

However the creatures caught up them and poor Papa and Mama died protecting their two children. They were taken in by a group of travelers who decided it was best to separate them until the time is right for them to meet again.

Years has passed and now Linabuf was raised and trained by a powerful Norse witch and was victorious in many battles earning the blessing of the Norse god Thor. She still misses her brother after all these years and is determined to be reunited with him.

Alt text

Chapter 1 and 2 coming soon

• Romulus and Remus really are pieces of work, especially the former. I don't know what you're going to do to with these three, but I'm worried that we might lose some of the characters we love.

Maybe I'm overreacting - you wouldn't do that to us, would you, Pie? •_•

Ahah, whatever you go for, I'm sure it'll be good! :D And great work on those pictures; you must have got a collection of all the couples now. :)

• Ya' want to explain to the kids why daddy is dead!?

That line had me laughing out loud XD And his sarcasm about Hans! Actually, there were lots of great lines in this chapter! And I noticed RJ being mentioned there - nice to see things wrapping together. :)

I love that rainy picture! If you love rainy days, you'd just adore Britain. ;)

• Back at the business office

"Luke? What the FUCK was that thing?" Bigby asked

"It was a part of my inner self, my investigation team all had to go through it." I explained

Snow getting straight to the point "Did you get the mirror shard?" She asked

Bigby pulled the shard out and gave it to Bufkin, I told them I was going to check on Nanako.

In my apartment I heard giggling I walked in and she was talking to Collin

"Big Bro!!!" She yelled and gave me a hug

I smiled "How're you holding up little one?" hair turning green

"I've been talking to this pig since you left!' She was excited "He's really funny, is it time to go home yet?" She looked Homesick

"I'm working on it Sis I gotta find Naoto and I'll have her be your super secret escort" I smiled but she looked sad

"You're not coming with us?" She frowned

"No not for a bit until I can find the others, don't worry Naoto will bring you all the way home and when she comes back to me we'll call you and tell you goodnight every night" I smiled

"Really?!" Her face lit up "Yay!" She hugged me "You'll tell us when the wedding is happening as well?"

"You'll be the first to know kiddo" I laughed "Collin can you keep looking after her?"

He nodded and I left. I went back to the business office to ask where we should go next. Before I could enter Bigby stormed out.

"Luke? C'mon we gotta go!" Bigby ordered

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see" Bigby said

Bigby and I took a cab to our destination we ran under a bridge

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"To get this crooked bastard!" Bigby said

"And he lives under a bridge?" I said

Bigby kicked open the door leading to a portal

"Not exactly!" He said running in.

Sighing I ran in as well and came upon a well kept manor, I was impressed. We heard a noise we took cover and waited what was to come. A man came up that looked like....

"Tiny Tim?!" I said

"Sigh why do people say I'm tiny all the time?" He said

Bigby tapped his shoulder with his hand

"Ah shrug it off Tim" Bigby said

"Well we were only expecting Bigby" Tim said

"Expecting?" I said "Doesn't sound good Bigby"

"Yeah, thanks for the info Tim" Bigby said

We started walking when Tim shouted "Wait for me!"

We walked on when we came to a door

"Dee, Jersey and Georgie is what I here" I told him

He nodded and kicked open both doors, they were all shocked exceot for the man with the monacle

"Well done Sheriff" He clapped

"How dare you come in here!" Jersey exclaimed

"Hey Jersey want me to take your other leg? Perhaps an arm this time?" I suggested

He turned away

"Now, now no need to fight we can talk this over like gentlemen right?" The Crooked Man said

Bigby pulled out a smoke "Okay then lets talk" He said

"We were just discussing Georgies punishment here when you barged in, I suggest we kill him. What do you think Sheriff?" He asked

"Oh yeah! Let's kill him and get rid of MORE evidence right? Like with Mary and Crane?"

"Y'know Sheriff if things don't go well we do have a hostage with us." He pointed at Naoto

"THE FUCK Crooked Man? You gave me the order to kill them! Now you wanna kill me?" Georgie was irritated

Naoto looked at me she was worried and scared.

"I'm taking you both in!" Bigby said

The Crooked Man Sighed "This could've gone so well"

He snapped his fingers and when I looked over Mary showed up out of nowhere. Things started to get heated everyone grabbed weapons, The Crooked man and Mary left.

"GO GET THEM BIGBY! I'LL HANDLE THEM" I told him

Before Bigby could run Georgie came at him with a knife and Bigby disarmed him and ran

"This is gonna be fun" Dee grabbed Naoto and held a gun to her head

I snapped my fingers and since my my hair was white snow flowed around my arm. I smiled "Go ahead pull the trigger kill her right here"

Dee with a smirk on his face "With pleasure!"

Jersey butted in "DEE NO!!!"

Dee shot the gun and Naoto used her Persona to cast a barrier around me.

"YOU FUCKING MORON! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!" Jersey exclaimed

With that Georgie charged me, he wasn't much of a fighter so I threw him aside. Then Dee came at me with the knife Georgie dropped, I ended up stabbing him with the knife during the struggle, he'll be joining his brother. Jersey looked at me "Look you don't have to do this you got them and got ME yesterday! Just leave us be...." He said

I ran to Naoto "Hey?! Are you okay? Thank goodness you are okay" I hugged her and kissed her.

She smiled "I'm okay dear, This place is most weird" she said

"I'll explain later I need you to go back to my apartment and look after Nanako with Collin." I smiled

"Okay, be careful" She hugged me

We both left The Crooked Mans lair and I called her a cab, I went to the business office where Snow was

"Have you seen Bigby??? I thought he was with you!?" She looked worried

"No we got ambushed and he went after The Crooked Man" I said

We went to the witching well to wait.

Back at my apartment

"Nanako? Nanako are you in here?" Naoto called

There was a silence and then....."BOO!" Nanako screamed and laughed as Naoto squealed

"That's not funny! You know I don't like to be scared" Naoto although a bit mad started laughing as well

Nanako ran up and gave her a hug "How's Big bro? I'm sure he was happy to see you!" She smiled

"He's alright Nanako, say? You ready to head home?" She asked

"But I gotta say bye to Big bro!" Nanako said

"He's working Nanako I'll have him call you later" Naoto said sweetly

"He better do it tonight!" Nanako pouted

They left for the airport

Back at the witching well where everyone was waiting, Bigby came back with a dead Crooked Man

"BIGBY??? WHAT THE HELL!?!? I TOLD you to bring him BACK ALIVE!" Snow exclaimed

"It wasn't me who killed him! He shot himself when I cornered him to arrest him!" He explained

She sighed "Bigby if you're out murdering people I can't stop people from asking for your resignation." She said

"Well I didn't murder him Snow" Bigby said sadly

Bluebeard piped in "What's wrong Darling? Can't control your mut?" He laughed "Can these two run this place?"

Everyone was shaking their heads until Nerissa came in and started shouting "What is wrong with you people? Snow and Bigby saved us!" she explained "We need to at least give them a chance!"

Holly joined in "Yeah lets give them a chance!"

The majority flip flopped and after that The Crooked man went down the well. I went back to an empty apartment I couldn't wait for Naoto to come back, for now the case is closed as it appears my friends appear only when things go wrong here. So for now I'll have a little down time to have some fun around here, plus I'd like to know why Snow White brings memories into my head when I barely know her.

That's it folks! For now there will be no action but the actual beginning of Luke and Naotos Journey to find their friends and start a new life in Fabletown! Any Questions you're more than welcome to comment :D

• edited November 2014

Magnus's arms tightened around his son, Franklin. The boy kicked and yelled, but it proved no match to Magnus's strength.

The gun in Ash's hands shook,"Let him go!"

Magnus let out an arrogant laugh,"You're telling me to let my child go? You've got some real courage, little wolfling."

"H-how do you know," Ashlyn started,"That I'm a wolf? I could be a-....A fox. It's rather dark in here."

"You look just like the others we have behind that door right there," Magnus pointed beside him.

Ash's heart leaped. Her family was directly behind that door, according to the vampire.

"Maybe we can do some....negotiation."

"HA!" Magnus laughed again. It looked as if he had no real care in the world, like facing Ashlyn was nothing. She held a high-powered rifle that Rose may, or may not have, stole from a little weapons dealer 'friend' in upstate New York. A little place near the entrance of the Farm. It did not bother the man.

"You said you want to talk," Ash said. Despite the calmness in her voice, her nerves were frayed.

"I do," Magnus purred. "But not here. And not with my boy around. BELOG!"

A balding man, with equally pale skin emerged from the closest room to Ashlyn. He poked his bewildered head out, then scurried to the side of his master. "Yes, sir?"

"Take Franklin to his room. He's been a bad boy."

"Aye, sir," Belog said. He took the boy from Magnus and then marched down the hall, taking the first left. Franklin kept yelling and crying but nothing stopped him from being taken away.

"Now," Magnus said, his attention still on Ashlyn. "Let's get to the interrogation room."

Bigby was immediately in his wolf form, his size so large that his back cracked the ceiling tiles. His teeth snarled forward, covered in saliva and his menacing voice echoed in the tiny room,"You will die for what you've done!"

William just smiled,"Not so fast, Wolf."

Bigby lunged forward, his teeth chomping down. Something prevented him from touching this man, though. It only fueled the fury in his soul.

William placed his sword down, sticking his hands in his pockets. "You know, this could be much easier, Bigby. We can make a deal."

"What deals would I want to make with you?" Bigby growled. His breathing was heavy, although it was not from being tired. His massive size required massive amounts of oxygen and the like. His breath hit William like a wave, sending the man into a coughing fit.

"Jesus, Bigby! I know you smoke to dull your senses, but God! Use a breath mint every now and again!"

Bigby did not respond to his comment. He stood, his entirely yellow eyes staring into William's light green ones.

"You're not one of them," Bigby remarked. He remained in a defensive position, ready to attack when needed.

"You are correct," William answered. "Yet, I hold all this power over them. Isn't that strange?"

"Very."

"Let me explain myself," William continued. He sat on his desk, his hands folded neatly on his knee. "I have been building up this power for damn near 40 years. The reason being, is that I intend to free the Crooked Man. You have been holding him in a cell since the whole scandal against him."

"It was no scandal. He deserved his fate." Bigby interjected.

"Did he? Did he really, Bigby? Was he the one who had killed that prostitute....Faith, was it? No, that was Georgie."

Bigby's jaw tensed, and he exposed his teeth more menacingly.

"What exactly did you even imprison him for? You had no evidence that he had to do with all the things you found. He simply was the head, how could he have known what those below him were up to? He denied it all, right?"

"He was a manipulator," Bigby's voice boomed, rattling the windows in their casings.

"Or, he was simply unaware of what was going on. He helped Fables."

Bigby reached his boiling point. He said,"Why are you so transfixed on this man, anyway? What value is he to you?"

"Bigby, Bigby, Bigby. Don't you see the family resemblance? I thought you'd of put the pieces together when you realized that my scent was extraordinarily similar to his. I am the Crooked Man's son."

Ashlyn had not moved. The vampire, Magnus, trained his eyes on her, his anger growing by the minute. "If you don't leave with me NOW, I will guarantee the death of ALL your family members."

"Why do you still have them if here if they are not still valuable to you?" She tested him.

"Well, as soon as you arrived, they had no more value to us. I could drink their blood, each and every one of them in front of you!"

Ash's throat constricted. She had no idea who she was messing with. She kept her gun up, and so far, he kept his distance from her. She would not budge.

"You come closer, and I shoot you," she said.

"You would dare do so," Magnus said,"You are weak."

"I'm not weak," Ashlyn said.

"Yes you are. So is your family. All of them. Weak."

Her heart tightened,"My mother is the strongest person I know, aside from my grandmothers. There is no way you could call them weak by any means of measurement."

"Strong words, for some one who is so little. So insignificant. Weak." He was toying with her. She felt anger in her face.

"I AM NOT GODDAMN WEAK!" She yelled, her finger pulling back on the trigger. She felt her body fall backwards onto the tile floor, the sounds of bullets going 85 miles per hour out of the barrel of her rifle, each on going in the direction of Magnus's body. She had no idea if any had hit him or not.

When she sat up from the floor, his face was directly over hers. It was twisted with madness, covered in blood. She'd shot him in several fatal areas, yet her he was, standing above her with annoyance more than anything.

"You didn't shoot me through my heart," He laughed maniacally. "Idiot wolf girl. You're going to join your sweet family now, and not too long after you'll ALL be drained of your blood!"

His hand grabbed the collar of her shirt. He lifted her body into the air, carrying her to the room he told her held the people she loved. The door swung open violently, and she was tossed in, nearly smacking into one of her siblings. Her entire outfit was covered in the blood that oozed from Magnus's wounds; She was surprised he bled at all. Maybe his heart didn't beat, but that didn't mean there wasn't any of his own blood left. She squealed in pain as his foot drove into the side of her stomach. Tears formed around the corners of her eyes as his foot came down more and more, cracking ribs nd bruising her abdomen as if it were nothing more than kicking a can across the sidewalk.

"Filthy bitch," He yelled at her. She heard the frightened cries of those around her, unable to do anything about what was going on. And then the door closed, enveloping the room in total darkness.

"Who shut the door?" Magnus's voice was still in the room. Adjusting to the darkness rather quickly, she saw Franklin facing his father.

"I'm not afraid of you, Daddy," Franklin said, even though his voice may have said otherwise. He was holding Ash's gun, much more steadily at Magnus's chest.

"Son, you wouldn't hurt your papa," Magnus cooed. He acted as if he didn't just beat the living shit out of his son's best friend.

"I hate you," Franklin uttered, his words shaking in the darkness.

The gun went off, and Ashlyn winced. She opened her eyes slowly again, and watched as Magnus's body fell to it's knees.

"I....love...y-" Magnus's words were cut short.

He was dead.

Is this intense enough? I don't even know, I just write as I go >.< I hope you are enjoying this, it's become a large task trying to fit these last events in decently. I don't want this to drag much further, since there's a new challenge awaiting!

• For sure, I think it'll get only more fun once next year comes around!

JJwolf posted: »

Cool! Missed having the F.S.A actually. Glad to hear its coming back, though. Those that didn't want it must have their reasons, I suppose. Oh well....more fun for us!

• edited November 2014

Like with previous awards, I'm going to try and make it fair for everyone. :)

I am too!

Nuts! I haven't finished last month's yet. I might just stick with what I'm currently doing, and maybe give this one a miss unless I get the

• To be fair, I find Echidna to be rather cute. Must be the eyes, I think. ^_-

And, since you made a picture with Johann and Penny holding their baby. I think you two are going to get a boy in real life, it sure as hell would be a coincidence if you do!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.