The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why were you listening to let it go...willinglyyyyyyyyyyy...

I was just listening to let it go when I saw this. Ayy lmao.

• I noticed the King Kong, just not right away :3

blueneon posted: »

That moment you are afraid to post spam cause you are afraid it has been posted before but you post it anyway and you like that until someone reacts.

• edited November 2014

Because it's a good song?

prepares for hate

I'm like the only guy at my school who likes it. And I sang it out loud once and my friends are like. "SHUT UP!"

I also wrote all the lyrics as Jester in a Town Of Salem game and one guys like. "Woah Elsa, going a bit overboard there."

ComingSoon posted: »

Why were you listening to let it go...willinglyyyyyyyyyyy...

• OH SHIT I FORGOT I HAVE A BOOK REPORT DUE TOMORROW

• :D

Aww, happy birthday Daniel!

• Prob, considering I have a 91 in English. But I won't bullshit it too much because I don't want to go below a 90.

And nice beard bro.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Bullshitting it in one night (reference to my previous post)? :P

• Bullshitting it in one night (reference to my previous post)? :P

Deceptio posted: »

OH SHIT I FORGOT I HAVE A BOOK REPORT DUE TOMORROW

• Happy Birthday young blood.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Am 16 nao C:

• I still have a few more hours until it's November fifth here.

Am 16 nao C:

• edited November 2014

Prob, considering I have a 91 in English. But I won't bullshit it too much because I don't want to go below a 90.

And nice beard bro.

Alright then. Good luck, man. And thanks! :)

• No problem, how you've been?

Prob, considering I have a 91 in English. But I won't bullshit it too much because I don't want to go below a 90. And nice beard bro. Alright then. Good luck, man. And thanks!

• What book?

• Happy birthday.

Am 16 nao C:

• edited November 2014

Alt text

• edited November 2014
  • Not one fuck.

Alt text

Ignore...

• Fear(s) of the day (inspired by @NeophyteRadglare)

Tokophobia: The fear of pregnancy and childbirth.

Alt text

• edited November 2014

The great thing about Beth is that there is still a decent amount of room to develop her character, which says a lot considering her character is much different from the empty, depressed, suicidal individual we saw way back in Season Two when she was first struck with the reality of the world around her. She seemingly hasn't changed her stance on the fact that she believes that this world will eventually take everyone, but she has found something to fight for, and as long as she has that, she seems to be rather unbreakable. Holding onto her humanity helps with this as well.

I agree completely. I'm excited to see where Gimple takes her character this season. "Slabtown" is my favorite episode of season 5, along with the premiere right now.

It does seem predictable, I will admit. But I just can't get a grasp on what is going too far by Carol's standards. She's willing to do anything to help the group, even if it hurts people from that very group she's trying to protect. I know she cares about the group, but it seems very possible that she would keep Daryl in the dark if she plans to let herself be taken. She was going to leave the group in the middle of the night without a word, had Daryl not found her she would be gone by now. I may be completely wrong though, and just not giving her the benefit of the doubt.

The issue I have with the doctor is the fact that he probably could have killed the guy on his own without anyone really being any the wiser.

This is what is keeping me from liking him completely. He, along with Gabriel are the cowards of this season. They are afraid to put themselves in harm's way, and will sacrifice others for their own benefit. They don't do it maliciously, but they still do it nonetheless. Hopefully, the doctor will grow braver under Beth's influence, and will redeem himself.

Abraham did want the whole group to come with him, but as I said before, after Terminus and what happened to Bob, I think he found it too risky to delay the mission any longer. Maybe if he'd known the prison group a bit longer, he'd be willing to. But all in all, it wasn't the nest idea, but I can understand his paranoia about taking a detour from the mission too long. Eugene can't protect himself, and it seems the prison group attracts danger from every angle. It looks like he may regret splitting up come next episode though. I'm pretty sure somebody got hurt/died in order to make him that bloodthirsty.

Belan posted: »

I actually really like that she isn't the physically strongest, and only fights when she needs to. She bides her time and listens, because e

• Leiningen vs the Ants, it's a short story.

dojo32161 posted: »

What book?

• Just got out of the shower, wrapping up my book report, watching an NBA game, tired as fuck...

Busy doing homework and shit xD You?

• Busy doing homework and shit xD You?

No problem, how you've been?

• Breaking Benjamin got back together right? I hope they put out a new album soon..

This place is dead... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5gzm-FV5o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t76wweTttwA http://www.youtube.com/

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited November 2014

Humans nowadays... makes me sick.

Same said to you @AllThatRemains, that's really awful :(

• @AWESOMEO bruh

happy birthday.

• FFS forum..

Just got out of the shower, wrapping up my book report, watching an NBA game, tired as fuck...

Just got out of the shower too, and I'm about to work on my assignment, lol. I'm also tired, but meh.

No problem, how you've been?

• Merry Christmas

Am 16 nao C:

• That picture! XD

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) of the day (inspired by @NeophyteRadglare) Tokophobia: The fear of pregnancy and childbirth.

• Haha yeah, but I had a busy day today and I'm just exhausted.

FFS forum.. Just got out of the shower, wrapping up my book report, watching an NBA game, tired as fuck... Just got out of the shower too, and I'm about to work on my assignment, lol. I'm also tired, but meh.

• SHUT UP

jk tho

Because it's a good song? prepares for hate I'm like the only guy at my school who likes it. And I sang it out loud once and my friend

• That book is great.

Leiningen vs the Ants, it's a short story.

• Me too, man. Can't wait for Thanksgiving Break and eventually the holiday break :)

Haha yeah, but I had a busy day today and I'm just exhausted.

• edited November 2014

I got GoT on my mind! I know @Welcome_to_Woodbury wanted some more GoT art so here it is :D

The one and only Robb Stark.

Alt text

• Same, thank god I have Thursday and Friday off for teacher's convention :)

Me too, man. Can't wait for Thanksgiving Break and eventually the holiday break

• It actually is, I enjoyed it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That book is great.

• Yey

Berfday

Fuckin YAY

Am 16 nao C:

• Yeah, they did. And hopefully a new one comes out soon.

Tinni posted: »

Breaking Benjamin got back together right? I hope they put out a new album soon..

• WOAAH

DAMN

JonGon posted: »

I got GoT on my mind! I know @Welcome_to_Woodbury wanted some more GoT art so here it is The one and only Robb Stark.

• Oh, you're lucky.

Same, thank god I have Thursday and Friday off for teacher's convention

Sign in to comment in this discussion.