The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nah son it's smash 4 lol

papai46 posted: »

Duck Hunt remake?

• If anyone can draw and is interested in helping me, just PM me.

• ...Need...Money...

• What 4?

...Need...Money...

• Assassin's Creed Unity...It's coming out the 11th and I have like 15 dollars to the 60 dollars needed.

I should stop giving money away...

What 4?

• Lol, poor guy... literally.

Assassin's Creed Unity...It's coming out the 11th and I have like 15 dollars to the 60 dollars needed. I should stop giving money away...

• Yup...Looks like I need to...Get a few...Debts...Paid back, that's the word.

Debts.

Lol, poor guy... literally.

• edited November 2014

They just need to do a 100% remake of this game at some point. Same storyline, setting, and characters of course, but everything else new.

Green613 posted: »

HOLY FUCK HYPE I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

• edited November 2014

"fuck help me google."

lol. R.I.P dog, and girl you will be missed. Note: make sure you don't know anybody like that, and if you do stay away.

• I can't even tell you how many times I have accidentally built a shelf.

• edited November 2014

• Is anyone else bored AF?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I made all of these.

• You go to the people and you say this: “Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt”

Yup...Looks like I need to...Get a few...Debts...Paid back, that's the word. Debts.

• Cool.

I made all of these.

• Well I am a...Nevermind...Yeah...Good idea.

You go to the people and you say this: “Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt”

• ;D

Well I am a...Nevermind...Yeah...Good idea.

• I made a few more but I don't want to find them.

Cool.

• Okay you broke me...I'm an information broker.... :P

;D

• She went with Jane but she wants to change it to having Kenny.

AWESOMEO posted: »

what ending did she get?

• O_O

im just gonna walk away and pretend like this never happened.

• ...I'm depressed....and when I get depressed, I get philosophical...

Fuck War...

War is just a by product of Man's failure at being an intelligent creature. It is a cycle of one person's greed in hope to achieve something in this life...To get power...To feel like they finally aren't weak. There are better ways to achieve power than have innocent people suffer and die slow painful deaths. It brings un-needed causalities which make children father or mother less... We can't lie, we all hope to one day have power...But immediately regret the decision. Why do we slaughter each other in hopes to achieve something...However if there is one thing we all know is that...There will never be peace as long as there is one asshole in the world who thinks they are better.

Rant done

• My friend showed me this before school...I asked him if he was trying to tell me something.

Must say the song isn't bad.

I told you that you're all fgts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG1bj4Lj1Q

• This is cruel... might have to try this, lol. B^]

Alt text

• That game looks the same as the other assassin creed games though.

Assassin's Creed Unity...It's coming out the 11th and I have like 15 dollars to the 60 dollars needed. I should stop giving money away...

• I'm sorry too. I had limited knowledge of what gun laws were actually like in America, and I was under some pressure to get it done. For that, I apologize. I will say, though, that I never thought Americans were psychos, nor did I ever think that everyone owned automatic weapons. My point was that automatic weapons shouldn't be needed in a developed country like the US. The truth is that there are some places where it's not hard to get automatic weapons, and that's not a good thing. I'd accept weapons like that being owned, as long as it's by responsible people who aren't out for blood.

Sorry for all this, and thanks for educating me on how things really are.

JonGon posted: »

I just want to inform people about firearms. There's actually a limit on what an ordinary civilian can buy here, not everyone has a machine

• Preach it, my friend.

...I'm depressed....and when I get depressed, I get philosophical... Fuck War... War is just a by product of Man's failure at being an

• edited November 2014

Bahahahahaha!
    I'm so doing this sometime.
    Also, what's that third one? I've never heard of it before.

This is cruel... might have to try this, lol. B^]

• edited November 2014

What the hell is wrong with this candy?!

Alt text

Oh, it's just small peanut butter candy covered in chocolate. Came from Reese's peanut butter cup.

Alt text

Bahahahahaha! I'm so doing this sometime. Also, what's that third one? I've never heard of it before.

• edited November 2014

Who's excited for Big Hero 6?

• Dayum, that was deep my friend...

...I'm depressed....and when I get depressed, I get philosophical... Fuck War... War is just a by product of Man's failure at being an

• IM EXITED FOR IT MOTHER FUCKERS!

J-Master posted: »

Who's excited for Big Hero 6?

• those are the most clean freak tits on the planet...

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Your house is really messy, but maybe that's just me because...

• Actually, it does look familiar. There are some shops here that sell American foods. Probably saw it there.

What the hell is wrong with this candy?! Oh, it's just small peanut butter candy covered in chocolate. Came from Reese's peanut butter cup.

• Alt text

...Need...Money...

• Nice, if you like chocolate and peanut butter, give them a try. B^]

Actually, it does look familiar. There are some shops here that sell American foods. Probably saw it there.

• I just finished watching this new CN show "Over the Garden Wall", and it's the best thing to come out of CN in a long time. There are weak and strong moments but overall... Incredible! Highly recommend it if you're a fan of studio Ghibli work such as "Spirited Away". Also, the soundtrack is so fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0mvzlm0c8Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.