The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're a cool senior, these specific seniors were assholes.

asshole seniors Yeah fuck seniors.... Is secretly a senior.

• Are you calling me a skrub, your Kawaii-ness?

Green613 posted: »

Fine, your loss I guess, :P. Sorry for bothering you though, it's just within my nature to try and help people out. Especially skrubs.

• before the lounge all of the madness was on the fanfic thread know your history boi

papai46 posted: »

We are talking about the lounge not the fanfic thread.

• Idc, we are still talking about the lounge.

Jewfreeus posted: »

before the lounge all of the madness was on the fanfic thread know your history boi

• Yes.

Are you calling me a skrub, your Kawaii-ness?

• ...I called my Government teacher a skrub.

Yes.

• He probably was a skrub then.

...I called my Government teacher a skrub.

• He is indeed.

He probably was a skrub then.

• I thought so.

He is indeed.

• I SHIP CLARVO! I ADMIT IT

I am bromid and i approve of this ship

Alt text

ClarvoMotherFuckers!

ClarvoConfirmedForSeason3

• the fanfic thread basically was the lounge before it was created

Idc, we are still talking about the lounge.

• As you can see, I really like "The Parting Glass".

• I'm not crying I'm just allergic to nice people and it makes my eyes water.

• Alt text

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

@AWESOMEO wot

• edited November 2014

That moment your reading a book which your really enjoying and something happens that really annoys you and feels out of place >:(

Alt text

For me I won't spoil it but somethings happens at the end of Mockingjay which shocked and annoyed me after reading the whole book

Alt text

I only read the 3rd book and I was surprised it was so dark and gruesome with a lot of psychology in it, it was awesome I hope the film does it justice :)

So..

What moment has ever nearly ruined the whole story for you in a book you reading and why?

• edited November 2014

When Sirius died...

When Harry had to go back to the Dursleys...

When Harry ended up with Ginny...

When Twilight began...

Markd4547 posted: »

That moment your reading a book which your really enjoying and something happens that really annoys you and feels out of place >:(

People cry. Not because they're weak, but because they've been so strong for so long.

I'm not crying I'm just allergic to nice people and it makes my eyes water.

• Alt text

So deep nice people? So mean people make you happy?

How nice we talking a simple high 5 or Canadian nice which are unreachable standards

:O

I'm not crying I'm just allergic to nice people and it makes my eyes water.

• edited November 2014

The ending of The Death Cure. When I thought Augustus Waters smoked.(TFiOS) Any part with the Dursleys in Harry Potter. When Daenerys decides she should stay in Mereen(GoT)

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Why so Sirius?

@blueneon COME quick I made a pun :'D

XD I love your moments and Twilight my teacher read the book for a couple of classes a couple of years ago to my class for english and holy sheet belle had absolutely no personality plus the most whiny person I ever seen and the book took 6 chapters for her to walk up a road it had so much long unnecessary descriptions we all know what a dark road looks like just say that it was torture to listen to >:(

But awesome moments thank you for answering :D

When Sirius died... When Harry had to go back to the Dursleys... When Harry ended up with Ginny... When Twilight began...

• Much nicer than the nicest Canadian that ever lived.

So deep nice people? So mean people make you happy? How nice we talking a simple high 5 or Canadian nice which are unreachable standards :O

• edited November 2014

Alt text

looks around nervously

That is a very dangerous statement you just made nicer then a canadian has the prophecy come true with a godlike niceness which would make anyone cry a river :'D

Much nicer than the nicest Canadian that ever lived.

• Thanks for answering bro I never heard of either I might read them :)

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I bet the urban dies first.

Let's help this game! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhDWWGbaNU

• I hated how Katniss was always in the hospital bed in the Mocking Jay.

• ^ this as well I agree :)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I hated how Katniss was always in the hospital bed in the Mocking Jay.

• Lol, Silver lining playbook, saw it in Anthropology class the last week, it was surprisingly a good movie, the part where he threw the book was so jokes. As for reading books, I dont really do that unless its at school, unless you count comics/Graphic novels as books, but I dont really get emotional and feel for the characters when reading them.

• Yep everything comics etc any moment you felt was stupid or unnecessary even and Silver Linings is class :'D

Lol, Silver lining playbook, saw it in Anthropology class the last week, it was surprisingly a good movie, the part where he threw the book

• I dot really know, I dont really get mad at anything. I guess Rick getting his hand chopped off was pretty pointless but it didnt piss me off much but I saw no reason in doing so.

Yep everything comics etc any moment you felt was stupid or unnecessary even and Silver Linings is class :'D

• Cool thanks for the answer bro :)

• Yeah thanks man, but it was the question that let me make the good answer ;).

Cool thanks for the answer bro

• I have all of them.

...I have played them all...But...This comment makes no sense... My point is if you want to play assassins creed unity, just play one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.