Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• You know, I just realized that! Holy Crap! It's just been one ongoing tale since the beginning!

Thanks, man!

I believe this is the first time I actually saw a legitimate end to your story, good job. :P One of my favorite parts had to be when you described Bigby in his wolf form, oh, and Noah and Sara's romance subplot.

• I actually am contemplating on creating it through either Sims, or this program I use at my school, considering my Architecture teacher just wants me to build houses all the time XD Glad you like the relationship I created between them, felt a little bold but I was assuming people would like it :)

LupineNoir posted: »

He looked up at her, with wonder in his eyes. "Actually....Is it okay if I call you Mom?" That line tugged at my heartstrings. I thi

• -Just Emily trolling the interwebs again XD-

Found these on Deviantart, Lorna-ka owns them all :) You should check her out if you haven't already!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"Emily, I think that's enough, don't you think?" Harmony says.

"PSSSHHH NO THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH!"

"You need to calm-"

"I AM CALM WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!"

"Emily, I-"

"CAN'T YOU SEE HOW CALM I AM BEING THIS IS TOTALLY NORMAL."

"I'm going to press the post button now..."

"NO YOU CAN'T I NEED TO EXPRESS MY-"

• The day after the wedding Bigby called me into his office

"Sorry to bother you Luke but Jack said there was a robbery at the Lucky Pawn so we need to go check it out" He explained

"Alright Bigby, I'll meet you there I gotta let Naoto know I'm heading out." I told him

Back at my apartment

"Hey Naoto? I gotta go investigate a robbery with Bigby." I told her

I looked in and she was on her workbench tinkering with something

"What are ya working on?" I asked

"Oh! Uh nothing.....just a little project" She said

I kissed her cheek and smiled "Alright when will it be done?" I asked

"Well the rate this is going it'll be a couple of hours" She said

"Okay, I'm going to go investigate this robbery with Bigby" I said

At the Lucky Pawn

"Alright Jersey what happened?" Bigby asked

"That fuckin woodsman came bargin in here yelling where's his axe and smashed up the place! I'd a taken care of this myself but your pal Luke here took my leg!" Jersey said

"I got it, so do you know where he went?" Bigby asked

I ran in "Sorry I'm late Bigby" I said

"It's fine just hurry up next time we gotta find Woody" Bigby

"Are you guys done yet? Kinda rude to interrupt me assholes. I don't know where the woodsman went because he was drunk." Jersey said

"So we should check the apartment where Mr.Toad used to live. C'mon Luke" Bigby said

At Toads apartment, there was a bunch of noise from upstairs as we walked in.

"I thought I told him not to come here anymore?!" He sighed "Alright Luke you head upstairs see what's going on I'll stay here and to make sure he doesn't escape" Bigby said

It was odd to hear Bigby say that, I thought he'd tell me to wait here and catch the guy but he is a werewolf so he would be faster than me.

"Alright." I said I threw on the coat to my suit.

As I walked up I heard a male voice but nothing else, I figured it was Woody but who was he talking with? I knocked on the door.

"Woody? Is that you? Open up, I need to talk to you" I asked

"Leave us alone!" Woody yelled sounding like he was crying

"Woody I won't ask again open the door" I said

When he opened the door it was just him in there, so I asked him who was he talking to.

"Nobody she left and she's not coming back." Woody said tears rolling down his eyes.

"Well c'mon now Woody talk to me why were you being so rowdy? I asked

"I miss her Luke, I miss her so much....." Woody explained "Why did she have to die? She.....She was so nice and sweet." He began to sob

I wasn't very good when it came to a grown man crying so I patted his shoulder.

"Are you talking about the chain of murders that happened? She was one of the victims?" I asked

He nodded "Her name was Lilly.....She was one of the hookers" he said

"Hey we all lose people Woody, I'm sure she was a great gal." I told him "But do you really think she'd want you to be robbing stores, getting drunk, and smashing up this apartment?" I explained

He sighed "No she wouldn't....." he said

"Alright that's a start Woody!" I smiled "But you did commit a crime so I'm gonna need you to come with Bigby and I" I told him

"I understand...." Woody said

Bigby saw us coming down "You actually calmed him down?" He was shocked

"Yeah big guys just had a rough day" I said

"C'mon Woody let's go." Bigby said

"OWW! Hey?! Take it easy Bigby!"

After that Bigby put him down in holding and we went up to his office.

"Good job Luke, to be honest if I would've went up there It wouldn't have ended that well" He said

I laughed "You just need to find your sensitive side" we both started laughing

"Say what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" I asked

"Thanks what?" He asked

"You've never heard of Thanksgiving?!" I was shocked my hair turned yellow

He asked me what it was and I told him it was a time family and friends get together and share a big feast, at least that's what the others told me it was about.

"Ah I don't know Luke....I don't think so" Bigby said

"Well you wanna know how to be friendly and not start fights? Then come hangout with Naoto and I" I told him

"Well I guess, is there anyone else going?" Bigby asked

"Well I was going to ask everyone at the Trip Trap and the Pudding and Pie, also do you think Snow would go?" I asked

"Absolutely not Luke she's way too busy."

"Well I'm going to go ask her anyway" I said

"Good luck with that kid" Bigby said

I walked into the business office "Hey Snow." I said

"What do you want? I'm busy" Snow said

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout with me, my family and friends on Thanksgiving." I asked

"Look I appreciate it Luke but not everyone runs this town, I have way too much work." Snow said

"Alright I was just wondering if you wanted to take a break from the stress at work." I tried reasoning with her

"I'm not going!" her voice boomed in the room

"Okay I understand I'm sorry Snow....." I left and went back to my apartment.

I opened the door "Hey, I'm home" I said

"Luke? What seems to be the matter?" Naoto asked

"Well Snow won't come to Thanksgiving but everyone else will" I told her

"You can't push people Luke give her time." Naoto said

"I guess you're right, at least I got Bigby to join us." I said

"Oh yeah! That reminds me! I finished my project, it's a wristwatch with a built in radio for you and Bigby and I made one for myself as well just incase if you two are in a bind and I can go get Snow" She said

"You really outdue yourself sweetheart" I kissed her forehead "But don't overexert yourself with the baby on the way" I said

"I'll be fine no need to worry" She said

"I'm beat" I yawned "I'm gonna head to bed." I told her

"I'm gonna be up for a bit longer." She said

I went into the bedroom and I fell asleep

That's all folks! Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• Hey I always gotta have an excuse to be fashionably late DragonButter ;)

Sounds like a plan! Btw, cool story bro. XD

• LMAO I noticed that just now. XD Its not the same cat; the cat used to be a Witch's cat but that would be hillarious if it was. XD

There is a GREAT amount; there are so many adults and children that will be attending the dinner. :)

My goodness, I've only just realised that Snowball must be a reference to The Simpsons' cat! There is a mighty amount of planning involved in Thanksgiving, it seems.

• Love her stuff. So colorful. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

-Just Emily trolling the interwebs again XD- Found these on Deviantart, Lorna-ka owns them all You should check her out if you haven't a

• Alt text

Girlfriend said I don't do enough of Katie and Jersey. Think she was pleased....:D

Chapter 34 soon :)

• You can't go wrong with homemade ice cream and pie. :)

And for some odd reason, Gren comes off as that typical guy that can fix ANYTHING he touches. XD

Poor RJ having a cold. Otherwise, the homemade ice cream sounds a particular delight! And Gren sure is a handy-man.

• Damn dude! That is nice! I just saw this on your DA! :D Great detail work! This is indeed adorable and I can see why she was pleased.

pudding_pie posted: »

Girlfriend said I don't do enough of Katie and Jersey. Think she was pleased....:D Chapter 34 soon

• "Well, the weather outside is frightful...."

Elora lowers her car radio down as soon as the Christmas music starts to play. She hates when it's Robert's day to drive, he always plays with the stations and puts the shittiest channels on. She flips on the wind shield wipers as they cross the intersection.

"It's not even December!" She complains out loud to the passengers of her car. "Christmas music is meant for AFTER Thanksgiving!"

She hears one of her sisters, probably Ashlyn, laugh behind her,"Preach it, Elora."

The car pulls into the student parking lot. Cold droplets of rain beat down on the windshield, slow at first, but more furiously as the five of them rush into school. Her siblings enter before her, and she lingers a few minutes under the awning.

Ava and Jackson. Twins, a grade below her. She stares, particularly at Jackson, as he wipes his olive colored hands through his wet locks of black hair. He smiles at her when he catches his eye, and his sister waves. Where Jackson is well built and tall with dark black hair and tan skin, his sister is short and skinny, with short light brown curls and pale. What one has makes up for the other. Both remarkable, in their own ways. They only share the same hazel colored eyes, though Ava has some red specks in hers.

Elora leans against a pillar, her arms folded in front of her. Her heart flutters as she watches him pass by, the same signature smirk dashing across his face. "See ya in gym, Wolf."

Oh, how that simple sentence made her blush. She waited another minute before heading in herself, just shy of a minute late to home room. It was worth it.

Harmony awoke about 2 hours after her children and husband had gone for the day. She had to remind herself for several nights now that her room was twice it's size and had two separate closets, a his and hers. And, she had her own bathroom. That fact alone sent excitement coursing through her veins.

She heard a knock at the bedroom door. Not expecting anyone to be home, Harmony slide out of her comfy dreamland and stepped across the hardwood floors to greet her visitor.

The door came open soundlessly and Harmony smirked. Mary stood on the other end of the doorway. "Man, this place is the shit!"

"You're telling me," Harmony said. In her nightgown, she followed Mary down the long hall that passed by each bedroom, then down a staircase that held her livingroom, dining room, GIANT kitchen, recreational room, and two more bathrooms. Was it mentioned that the place in total had 6 of them? Although this place was bound as an apartment to Fabletown Castle, the view out the windows was a remote location in a part of the woods that no Mundy had ever explored before. White capped mountains, a crystal lake; The whole place was breath taking. She could go directly out the back door and enjoy her garden, which was started with her Aunt Therese's help.

Harmony couldn't help but be speechless.

"It was all of Tim's savings, since the very first days he stepped foot in Fabletown," Harmony explained to her best friend. They sat upon a white painted bench, in a quaint corner of her favorite place of them all: The gazebo. It had enough space to hold a picnic bench and outdoor lounge chairs, and on days off Harmony enjoyed reading her novels in the morning sun.

"This place is gorgeous," Mary says, taking in the views. "How did he find it?"

"I suppose it took the latter half of seventeen years," Harmony joked. "Turns out, he's been planning this since the babies were born, and only just recently told me. You know, I would be mad at him, but this place is just so nice that I don't think it's physically possible."

"Hehe, don't worry. The hormones will make it possible. How's the newer litter doing?"

"Good," Harmony said. Whenever she thought of them, he eyes would glance down and her hand would place itself over her tummy. "Still indistinguishable."

"Ha! That's right. How many did Swineheart count?"

Harmony shrugs,"Me and Tim want to wait until we can find out the genders. Keeps people in suspension, and you know how I love to do that."

Mary playfully punches Harmony,"Why do you do this to me? I told you as soon as I had Rachel that I was having one. Same with Eleanor."

"Well, I run differently."

Mary laughs,"Yeah, I know. I keep forgetting how different we truly are. I gotta say though, whatever you did to raise Ash: Keep doing it. That girl is my mini-me."

"She loves you," Harmony says. "You're her favorite Aunt. Just like Robert's favorite Uncle is my Uncle Ambrose, and Elora's is both Rose and Blossom. Scarlett worships Snow. If my mother were able to visit more often, she would seek to do the same with her. And Noah-" Harmony pauses, taking a deep breath. "-He loves my father, and my Uncle Conner. He's been a handful lately, though. I think these late-night visits from his girlfriend is taking a toll."

"Yeah, he's got something up his ass," Mary says. She reclines, leaning her head out the side of the gazebo and catching sunlight on her face. "Ah, much warmer than New York right now. Does it ever get cold here?"

"I wouldn't know. It's in an untouched area of the Homelands. Did I also tell you that Morgan put on a plethora of safety wall spells? Nothing malevolent can get in. And, it's an invisible barrier dome, so there's nothing unpleasing to the eye to stare at."

"Perfect. I was coming over to ask you if you wanted to go out for lunch, but I think I change my mind. I'll cook it in your amazing kitchen."

The two of them laugh. Harmony let's Mary go cook, and sits on her little bench with a copy of Jane Eyre on her knee.

She has never been happier.

If that didn't paint a picture of what their place may look like, then I don't know how else to put it XD I'm thinking of building it in the sims (Whether I choose 2, 3, or 4, I have no clue >.<) So try to look forward to that ;)

• I know, I'm using half of these as my cellphone's background <3

Love her stuff. So colorful.

• Before I say anything else, I would just like to tell you that I put on 'Chandelier' by Sia as soon as I read the first sentence XD I'm a goddamn idiot.

It's awesome that Hope is...well, for lack of a better term, hoping it's her sisters on the way, since the rain is letting up. It's cute <3

I also, search 'Enchida' online, and if you don't include the word 'Monster'...well...

Alt text

...A WHOLE bunch of these show up in google images XD Needless to say, I added 'Monster' to the search bar XD

Enchida is EXTREMELY menacing, that's for sure.

Then the war happened, Folkers fight Fables, rules are broken, babies are made, blah, blah, blah. You know how that goes, Hope.

I laughed even though I felt like that wasn't supposed to be laughed at XD

For some extremely odd reason, when you wrote that the girls were lingering in the darkness to save Hope, I just pictured the Smurfs, because there's an episode where a few were captured by Gargamel and they were in a cage in his dungeon and the other Smurfs came to the rescue all sneaky and such XD

Goddamn Enchida! I hate her, despite her epic appearance!

AND THOSE PICTURES THOUGH! MY FEELS ARE GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Josiah is so gorgeous, and Penny and Johann are so perfect together <3 The ship has sailed XD

Chapter 32 'Welcome to Hell' Hope sat alone in a rather large cage; above her, a chandelier of candles flickered and ricochets o

• So good <3 I love it!

Girlfriend said I don't do enough of Katie and Jersey. Think she was pleased....:D Chapter 34 soon

• (sigh) I think this thread is starting to become your own public art gallery. XP

• Of course there was art made by Lorna-ka for my lovable Rose Red. Shame on me for not knowing about this masterpiece! T.T

-Just Emily trolling the interwebs again XD- Found these on Deviantart, Lorna-ka owns them all You should check her out if you haven't a

• edited November 2014

<.<~

~>.>

<.>

u said wot m8?

(sigh) I think this thread is starting to become your own public art gallery. XP

• Don't mistake this for h8 b8, m8, keep it str8ight.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))

<.<~ ~>.> <.> u said wot m8?

• lmao XD

Don't mistake this for h8 b8, m8, keep it str8ight. )))))))))))))))))))))))

• Alt text

Georgie be sad...

Nah, jk. If it ever becomes a bother, I can stop. :)

(sigh) I think this thread is starting to become your own public art gallery. XP

• edited November 2014

Would you please? For a little while, at least. I'll make sure to notify you about when you can start posting pictures again on here - if the whole thing is alright with you. :S

Georgie be sad... Nah, jk. If it ever becomes a bother, I can stop.

• Hey no problem. :)

Would you please? For a little while, at least. I'll make sure to notify you about when you can start posting pictures again on here - if the whole thing is alright with you. :S

• Thanks for understanding, man!

Alt text

Hey no problem.

• Beautifully colored.

• edited November 2014

Chapter 2

The group found their way to the Gargoyles leaders quarters. From inside, a presence could be felt, however they did not hesitate to enter the dreary chamber. Once inside, a woman could be sitting on a large velvet chair taking a ship of tea by the fire place.

"Uhh hello?" Linabuf as she carefully approaches.

The woman then sits her cup of tea down and turn towards the group and welcomes them and is surprised that they made this farm without being detected. See then notices Etan and pauses.

"You, what are you doing here..?" The woman asking

"Olivia, you still look stunning after all these years."

" Ever since you dumped me."

"YOU gave the Dark Kingdom access to my kingdom and the neighboring kingdoms which lead to them being conquered."

"I only did because YOU hurt my Etan. Plus that wasn't the first you, you ran off with that bitch and-"

"That bitch, Oliva, is MY wife."

"Right.."

"Um you guys can we..."

"WHAT?" Etan and Olivia yelling at Daren.

"Ok, sorry to interrupt the soap opera, but I would like to know why you sent gargoyles after me?" Linabuf demanding.

"You have something my father, Garorth wants Linabuf. A medallion you found."

"Oh this thing, I found at after I killed a bunch of gargoyles who tried to raid my town....ooops."

"Precisely why I sen them after you.."

"And what about me and Daren? You sent fucking gargoyles after us because I dumped you?"

"You broke my heart Etan!"

"Enough, all of you." Echoes across the room as a large man dreed in dark red and purple enters the room accompanied by two gargoyles.

"Father..!"

"My dear Olivia, why don't you take breather. Let daddy handy this."

"But.."

"Olivia.."

"Yes father..."

"Gargorth, I presume."

"You are correct wolf, you are truly you father's son, as you reek of Norse blood."

"Thank you for the compliment, but can you please tell me why you sen gargoyles after my and Daren?"

"I have a job for you, both of you. I need someone with your "skills" to accomplish this."

"Of course, they send a bunch demons that can turn into statue after us so we can do their chores..."

"Daren, calm down. And their half demon and angel... I think."

"If you two are done, I would like to get on with business. I would like to you hunt a rare specimen for us."

"And you couldn't hunt for your self because?"

"You see Etan, we are not Norse. Our power over the creatures in this realm are limited and it would be dangerous and crucial to send my troops into battle against something we have no experience with, which is why I need you."

"Fine, after we hunt whatever. And after WE are out of here. Now what is it you want us to hunt?"

"An Asgardian Turkey."

"You... your joking right? You mean that 2 story bird we saw earlier?"

"Correct. Us gargoyles have what you call, a ferocious apatite..."

"We will get to work immediately. Daren, Lina, lets go?"

"Hey I'm off the hook, why do I have to go?!" Lina pouting

And then, they searched for the giant bird to bring the the gargoyle king for their feast, not knowing that this creature will provide a more than worthy challenge.

Anyone know how to catch a giant turkey that fires fireballs and can conjure up small tornadoes?

• I JUST noticed I put Endhidna, instead of Echidna. Man..cause those cute little creatures are not very menacing. XD Can you imagine, tho. lol Now I want one.....hmmmm

Its alright you laughed; I know I did while writing it and to be honest, I want to give her that smart ass kind of feel. :) And I KNOW what episode you are talikg about. There is enough of the girls. XD

The ship has sailed, then! There it goes......:D

Before I say anything else, I would just like to tell you that I put on 'Chandelier' by Sia as soon as I read the first sentence XD I'm a go

• Thanksgiving Challenge

Part 4: Getting it together

After Georgie dropped off the six kids, he drove up ti his In-laws' house. As he parked the car beside a large Maple tree, John walked out and met Georgie beside his car. The mighty Wolfman leand against Georgie's car, as he stepped out and onto the cold ground. As Georgie grabbed his jacket from the back, John hands him a cigarette. After wrapping his tiny framed body up, Georgie lights the cigarette.

"The cold weather is finally here."

Georgie nods. "Yeah. I don't mind the rain."

"Hear we MAY get some next week. Perfect. Just in time for Thanksgiving week. Lyla already tell you about that week?"

Again, Georgie nods. A trail of gray smoke clouds around his face, as it flies towards the sky.

"She, uh, told me about the hunting idea..."

John smiles. "You ready to go hunting for a Turkey this year?"

"See, the thing is, I was wonderin' WHY we are gunna go huntin' when the Butcher-"

John grabs Georgie and rests his arm on his shoulder. "Oh, Georgie. I wanted to get 'in touch' with the Wolf in me. I have NOT had a good hunt since the girls were younger, remember that?"

Georgie did recall that Spring; Georgie thought the trip would help create a stronger bond between the men but instead, it was a disaster. Georgie nearly sliced his arm off, a Bear trap caused him to break several bones in his foot and John never did get his Turkey. Georgie could only think of that year. He knew the kids, especially the boys, were looking forward to the week.

"Yeah....I do. Bloody know the boys are lookin' forward to huntin' with ya'."

John smiles. "Wonderful! The Turkeys this year have doubled and they are enormous! Going to have a wonderful feast."

"Lyla has already been creating a list."

"Is there a way she could make the Stuffing this year, too? Nancy is doing the Turkeys and Pies. Gina and Hans want to do a Green Bean cassarole instead....I have no idea what Carla and Gren are doing; her uncles and cousins are coming down and they are brining some Ice Cream Jello."

"Lyla wants to add traditional English meals, too. I mean, if you don't-"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Bubble and Squeak, Black Pudding or even a Beef Wellington."

John thinks. "Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I don't see why not. We could ALL try something new this Thanksgiving."

John playfully hits Georgie in the arm. Georgie throws the cigarette butt down, stomps it out and heads back to the car. John grabs Georgie's arm.

"Where you going, Porgie? Stay here for a bit. Hang with me. Nancy made some breakfast. You want some bacon and eggs? She made these little Potato things with pan gravy. To die for."

Georgie agreed and the two men headed to the Smith Manor. Place still looked the same, as Georgie hung his jacket up. The kitchen smelled wondefully of cooking meats, as he entered the kitchen. Nancy waved and grabbed another plate.

"Georgie, hello. So nice of you to drop by. You hungry?"

Georgie nods. As Nancy piles on various little meals, John sits beside him. In his hand, he holds a large cup of coffee.

"Lyla at home?"

"She's with RJ. He's got a bit of a cold."

"Will he be joining us for Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah. Robert said it wouldn't be a problem."

Nancy smiled. "Fantastic. I'm looking forward to having everyone here that week. We have not gathered like this since the kids were younger. And now with everyone having their own kids and getting married, it will make it more festive."

Nancy claps and heads back to the stove. Georgie takes his fork and digs it into the eggs.

"You excited for hunting that Turkey, Georgie?"

"Kinda, I suppose...."

"It will be fun. Hans and Gren are going to attend. OH! You boys can make a game out of it."

Georgie rolls his eyes. "Oh yeah. The two Fables that can not change are in a team, while the Wolves and Grendel can be together."

"No! That's not fair. We'd split each person up."

Georgie allowed Nancy to continue speaking; he just wanted to please not only his wife but his father-in-law as well. He and John have been mending their relationship since the moment Georgie and Lyla became one. He didn't want to ruin his chance. As Georgie finished his plate, John took it and placed it on the side.

"We'd take a cooler full of Beers, snacks for us and the kids who want to go; plenty of activitites to pass the time while we wait for the birds."

"We gonna be out there the ENTIRE week?"

"No. Just make a day out of it. Thanksgiving is Thursday...figure, what, Tuesday or Wednesday morning we go hunting?"

"Okay....that sounds good...."

"Wonderful!" John claps. "Then its settled. Will let the others know about it. Don't forget to ask Lyla if she could-"

"-Make the stuffing. No, I won't."

"Great."

Nancy wips her hands on the apron, as she hands Georgie a pen and paper.

"I'll give you some of the ingredients. I don't know if Lyla has a recipe or not..."

Georgie took the pen and noted all the needed ingredients.

• Gizzards
    • Corn bread stuffing
    • Garlic
    • Celery
    • Water from boiled gizzards
    • Seasoning

"Hm. THINK she had this somewhere in a book..."

"Well, JUST in case. If anything, have her call me if she has questions."

Georgie smiles. "I will."

"Looking forward to this holiday seasons!"

John grabs Georgie and pulls him closer. "Me too, Nancy! Me too!"

Georgie nods. He, too, was looking forward.

part 5 soon :)

If you have any questions, let me know. Had time before work. Will work on Chapter 34 later if I have a chance. If not, either Friday or this weekend.

• Hey, real quick-did you get my PM or text? I know you are heading to work...

Anyways, I do love this. The moment between Georgie and John; I''m enjoying you throwing in bits like this, to show them their relationship and how they are TRYING to make it all better. :) Damn! There is so much preperation going on!

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 4: Getting it together After Georgie dropped off the six kids, he drove up ti his In-laws' house. As he pa

• Franklin nervously made his way down the long hallway, inching himself toward his classroom. He had never been to school before. Never been near so many kids his age. His hands clasped around some notebooks and a pencil as he approached room number 102.

They enrolled him into second grade. He was smart enough to be in middle school, but that would raise suspicion among the Mundies. He pressed his hand over the door handle, and gut-wrenchingly turned the knob, pushing the door open.

The classroom was filled with boys and girls. They immediately turned to him, their little faces filled with dull wonder.

"H-hi," Franklin's voice cracked. The teacher, a woman with her hair in a bun and professional looking attire, smiled and waved.

"Franklin?" She asked. The boy nodded. "Welcome to the second grade! Come here, I have a desk for you."

His spot was in between a girl with almond shaped eyes and dark hair, and a boy with dark skin and a shaved head. They both smiled as he took his spot, placing his books on top and letting his pencil roll off of them.

"Alright class, today we will learn about...."

Franklin let himself drown out what was happening around him. He just stared at his hands, clammy from nervousness. The teacher, who'd also introduced herself as Miss Collins, handed worksheets out to each child. It was about subjects and verbs. Finishing it within 5 minutes, he placed his pencil down and got a good look of the classroom itself. It was large, with windows facing a courtyard. The courtyard was littered with playground equipment and a few swings.

"As soon as you are done, you may go and play," Miss Collins said. "Recess will be thirty minutes today, since you've all behaved yourselves."

Two or Three kids lifted from their seats, darting for the door. Franklin hesitated. He looked to his left, at the girl. She was struggling to get her work done, so he leaned over.

"Do you...uhm, need help?" He asked.

With a frown, she nodded,"Yes, please. I always finish last and get the least amount of recess time."

"Okay," Franklin said. He observed her paper, his eyes skimming over the ones she'd gotten done. "Well, you're doing good so far. You got most of these right. Which ones do you have most trouble on?"

"Number 7 and 8," She replied. "I'm Kimiko, by the way. Or, Kimi for short."

"My name is Franklin," He introduced himself.

"That's a nice name, Franklin. It's nice to meet you."

The two shared a smile, and Franklin commenced in showing her how to match verbs and subjects.

Maybe school wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

The clock struck 1:30. My kids would be home in another twenty minutes, so I have until then to enjoy the last moments of solitude. It's still hard to get used to the scenery; I half expect to look out my windows and see the bustling city.

Tim walks in first, his jacket over his one arm and a suitcase clutched in his hand. "Hey, Sweetheart," He says, planting a kiss on my cheek. I'd been watching television since I crawled out of bed this morning. He places his stuff on the ground, stretching out and letting his crutch fall. Limping, he sets down onto the couch next to where I'm sitting and wraps his arms around me.

"So, are you ready to see Swineheart again in a few days?"

"Yes, of course. I can't wait to see what we're having, and how many," I tell him. Like I predicted earlier, my 5 teenage cubs come shuffling through the door. They all head directly up the stairs, except for Scarlett who lingers by the doorway. She's got a nervous look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Tim asks, his hand rubbing my stomach softly.

"C-can I...talk with you guys?" She asks.

"We're your parents, you can tell us anything," I say. She walks over and sits on the ottoman across from us, blocking the TV.

She breaks down before she can get a word out. "I-I-I....I'm so sorry!" She says in between sobs. Tim and I exchange confused glaces, and I lean over to her, rubbing her arm comfortingly.

"For what, honey? What did you do?" Tim asks.

"He-....he told me if I didn't do it, then he wouldn't love me- and I-" She was uncontrollably crying now.

"Who?" I ask. "Who told you what? What did you do?"

Scarlett just shook her head softly, her hands over her eyes as sat there. I pulled her onto mine and Tim's lap, the same way I used to when she was little and got hurt. She leaned her face into the crook of my neck.

"Jackson," She whispered. "Jackson and I had sex, Mom. And I'm pregnant." She uttered. My heart sank low and I felt myself tear up at the words.

"You did WHAT?" Tim raised his voice. If I weren't shocked over what Scarlett had said, I would have certainly been shocked at Tim. He never raises his voice to his children.

"It-...I didn't-" Scarlett couldn't get a single sentence out right. "I'm so sorry!" And she buried her face into my shoulder.

Shamed. She felt shamed. Tim stood, pulling out of the embrace and stormed off, presumably to the kitchen, or something. Where ever he could be alone for a moment. All I could do at this particular moment was hold my daughter.

"It's going to be alright," I whisper. "You're going to be okay. Oh my god. Oh my god..."

"I didn't want to," She says. Snot rolls out of her nostrils and drips across her mouth. "He..."

I run my fingers through the tangled mess of hair she has. My hands wipe her eyes,"You're going to be okay," I remind her, though it's more for my own reassurance than for her.

"What do I do, Mom?" She asks.

"You're going to come with me to my doctor's appointment on Saturday, okay?"

"Okay."

"Do you.....Do you know how, erm, far you're in to it?"

She shrugs,"8 weeks, I think. Mom- I..." She huffs out a breath, tightening her grip around me, the same way a scared child would do.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay. It's okay..."

She sniffles."What about Dad?"

"He'll come around. It's as shocking to him as it is to me AND you. Go upstairs, take a shower. Do your homework. Relax, okay? I'm going to make some phone calls."

"Just-...Don't tell anyone major yet. I want to...wait a little while."

"That's okay, it's okay. I have to talk with Aunt Mary and then Hazel-....Oh my god, Scarlett. Does he know?"

"I told him a week ago. He didn't want to hear it. He told me to leave him alone."

"I'll sort it out. Just....go do as I said. I love you, Scarlett. I will never stop loving you. Neither will Daddy."

"I know, I know. I love you too, Mom."

I place a kiss on her forehead. I hadn't even noticed, but tears of my own were dripping across my cheeks and onto my shirt.

I pick up my phone, and begin contacting those who need to be contacted.

<.< Did you see that coming?

Because I didn't XD

But I wrote it.

Therefore, it's happening.

Dun, dun, dun!

Had to add that in there, as I always do. Questions and concerns, list below <3

• Yeah. I got it. Don't worry too much about it; its not worth it, to be honest. :)

And yes. Trying to make their relationship a bit better, considering their past. And with a family THAT big, it helps.

JJwolf posted: »

Hey, real quick-did you get my PM or text? I know you are heading to work... Anyways, I do love this. The moment between Georgie and John

• Hmmm. Well, alright..:(

Anyways, glad to see that. It made a bit sad knowing John had a huge part in all that but...least he is willing to give Georgie a chance. (I mean, he has no choice now! lol) And British meals! XD

Yeah. I got it. Don't worry too much about it; its not worth it, to be honest. And yes. Trying to make their relationship a bit better, considering their past. And with a family THAT big, it helps.

• These are so vibrant, I love them! Especially Snow's hair in that last one. Thanks for sharing. :) And who'd have thought Harmony would cut you off like that right before you've expressed the thing you were about to express. :O

• If you get the chance to do it, it would be great to see. :) Shame your teacher won't let you lose on castles or cathedrals, if you wanted to design them, of course. xD

I actually am contemplating on creating it through either Sims, or this program I use at my school, considering my Architecture teacher just

• Wristwatch with a radio: impressive and practical. Plus, it makes them seem like they could be spies XD I wasn't sure how things were going to go with Woody, but Luke managed to talk to him very well; not so much with Snow. I wonder if there's a different reason why she's not accepting his invite, or if she just is that busy.

Tetra posted: »

The day after the wedding Bigby called me into his office "Sorry to bother you Luke but Jack said there was a robbery at the Lucky Pawn s

• That place sounds wonderful - might be handy for whenever William returns. Harmony sitting reading Jane Eyre in the garden is a nice image, too. :)

"Well, the weather outside is frightful...." Elora lowers her car radio down as soon as the Christmas music starts to play. She hates whe

• Hang on one second! Wasn't Elora interested in Jackson, too? Because that's not going to help things; and was Jackson toying with Elora? I do feel sorry for Scarlett - she clearly doesn't want this at the moment. :(

This is why we - or at least, I - had problems trusting Franklin at first, because we - or I, again - never know what you're going to do! XD Makes for compelling reading, though!

Franklin nervously made his way down the long hallway, inching himself toward his classroom. He had never been to school before. Never been

• Oh, man, I swear I learnt this in the fourth year of secondary school. Let's see, laying mouse traps is for catching Hydra -- erm -- a freshly killed stag is for getting a Griffin. Nope, you're going to have to let me know how to catch a giant turkey that fires fireballs and can conjure small tornadoes, Stone! xD

Otherwise, Olivia sounds like a bit of a bunny-boiler, and I don't trust Gargoth - despite his fine name - to be particularly friendly even after the trio have done as he asks. Maybe I'm just too suspicious, though.

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 2 The group found their way to the Gargoyles leaders quarters. From inside, a presence could be felt, however they did not hesita

• If there's anything that sounds more appetising than 'gizzards', it's 'water from boiled gizzards.' Which is meant to be light sarcasm, but sarcasm often fails on the Internet, which is why I'm adding this bit. xD

ahem Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading about the hunt. :) That Georgie is willing to go for it so he can strengthen his and John's relationship is nice to read; and it sounds like the whole thing will be a great family gathering!

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 4: Getting it together After Georgie dropped off the six kids, he drove up ti his In-laws' house. As he pa

• Haha! Naoto is very handy she always makes objects that do special things, in the game she gives you an wristwatch that does the same thing but it also tells you where she is but since she only had a toy watch it could only go a few meters when she hands it to you she goes on about the things she could add to it as well! Well woody and Like have been friends unlike with snow, she's kinda agitated by bigby being a detective talking about her family, other than that would be spoilers :) I might actually be able to write another part today since my classes won't be that long XD

Wristwatch with a radio: impressive and practical. Plus, it makes them seem like they could be spies XD I wasn't sure how things were going

• Yes, Elora has a crush on Jackson, but doesn't know that him and Scarlett were together, since it was more of a secret relationship. It IS going to make things rather complicated.

I gotta make things confusing, as always XD Glad you like Franklin now, though. He's a bit on the worrisome side, nervous to try new things and what not.

Hang on one second! Wasn't Elora interested in Jackson, too? Because that's not going to help things; and was Jackson toying with Elora? I d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.