Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited November 2014

Burn My Dread: The beginning

The next day Time:???

"Hey there friend" A voice said

I turned over and looked at my clock there was no time and there were two little girls sitting there.

"Y'know who we are right?" the red haired girl said

"No I have no idea" I said

"Ugh your so dumb!" The blue haired on answered

"Gee thanks" I said

I turned to see if Naoto was going to wake up but she wasn't there.

"Anyways shits going to hit the fan soon" the red haired girl said

"Wait how do you know?" I asked

"We are part of the past and the future" the blue haired girl said

"Now rest up and be ready!" the red haired girl smiled

With that they left and I woke up for a second time it was morning. Should I tell Naoto what I saw?

"Hey honey? You didn't see anything last night did you?" I asked

"No but I did have the strangest headache at midnight" She said

"Gotcha. I'm gonna head down to see Bigby" I said

She gave me a kiss "Have a good day"

I nodded and went down to see Bigby

"Hey Bigby, we got any work today?" I asked

"Not yet Luke although I got a headache last night at midnight, so if anything comes up I might have you do it."

But didn't Naoto get a headache at the same time too? Must be a coincidence.

"Alright, say how'd you get Snow to come last night?" I asked

"Well it was a pretty heated argument" He said

Business office a day before Thanksgiving

"Jesus Snow the kids just being nice!" Bigby said

"Yeah? Well I barely even know him!" Snow argued

"Snow.....that's a horrible excuse" Bigby said "He's just trying to fit in, you skipped out on his wedding the least you could do is go to his party, it's not like you'll be the only female there."

"Bigby I'm not going so stop" Snow said

"Fine go or don't go but he's done nothing but show respect and show kindness, and just because you may have some background history you have to shut him out" Bigby said

Snow looked sad "You're right, he could be family.....I remember having a little brother back then when I was young his hair did the same thing, but he wandered off one day and never saw him again....."

"Shit I'm sorry Snow why don't you go there and ask him about it? While you're at it you can have some fun too?" Bigby said

"Fine" She exhaled "I'll go but should I bring anything?"

"Here get the Turkey." Bigby handed her cash

"Thanks Bigby" she smiled

"No problem Snow" He smiled back

Back at the Buisness office

"Oh gotcha, well I appreciate it and I'm glad she didn't fire you!" I laughed

Just then the door busted open it was Nerissa

"Bigby! You gotta come quick! You too Luke! We gotta go to The Pudding and Pie!" She said

I grabbed my suit coat "Alright lets go!" I ran out

Bigby got up and we ran to a cab when we got there Georgie and Vivian were standing outside

"Alright what are we walking into?" Bigby asked

Georgie looked sad "Its.....Its fuckin Hans and Woody Sheriff....A FUCKIN BLOODBATH!!!"

"Nerissa you stay here and help Vivian with Georgie, Luke you're with me" Bigby said

We walked into the back room and Georgie wasn't wrong.

"What the fuck?" I said walking into the blood caked room

When we got in there all we saw was skeletons with clothes to recognize them with but no skin or muscle on them entirely picked clean, then I realized in my head that this was the dream I had the voices rang in my head.

"HAHAHA! So this is the work of "Death" himself?" The man cackled

"He almost does as good of a job as I do!" The woman laughed

"Shits about to hit the fan" The little red haired girl said

Now my head hurt.

"Bigby what do you think?" I asked

"Well Georgie wasn't wrong." He started sniffing "They've been here since this morning, I'd say about twelve thirty in the morning" He said

That's when Naoto and Bigby woke up with a headache and I was talking to those two little girls.

"Shit, well lets look around see if they left any evidence. I'll call Naoto so she can tell Snow to book them" My hair turned blue, "Jesus Woody just got out and was getting over Lilly and he got this....." I said

Bigby started working while I used the transceiver in my watch to call Naoto

"Hey Naoto? I need you to go down and tell Snow that Hans and Woody are dead" I said

"Oh no.....Okay I'm on my way" Naoto said

"Thanks....." I said

Vivian came in "Luke there's a man on the phone who wants to talk to you."

I walked out picked up the phone

"Hello?" I said

"Welcome to the game "Death" hope you can solve this one 'cus bodies will keep piling up." before I could say anything he hung up

That's it folks! Shit's about to get weird so strap in and enjoy the ride! I will be writing another part later as it is Story Saturday! Any comment or questions feel free to ask! :D

• I wanted to make a scene like we used to see in cartoons when we were younger; that old lady that somehow is crafty and quick! XD Throwing Maddie in as the old lady....that just sort of happened. XD

That was indeed a spry old lady, if I do say so myself. Anyway, it was fantastic to see it was the black cat witch all along in the end!

• -hands you a tissue-

-sniff-

They do grow up so fast, don't they? -sigh- Just like her daddy. :D Papa Georgie will be proud. XD

Did Hope just say a profanity word for the first time? It's nice to see her growing up so fast. :')

• Thanks! I was actually worried, because again, me underestimating my writing >.< It's a habit I MUST break, hopefully before I die XD

Elora had no real idea what was going on. The only people who knew at that point were Scarlett, her parents, and Mary and Hans, and of course Carter.

I noticed it too, thinking about it for a while. It's different in Harmony's case, considering her existence was more of a shock at first. Nobody knew her as a child, only as an adult, so it was more easily acceptable when she married and had babies. But Scarlett....everyone had been around to see her grow up, and she's not even fully done doing that, so when everyone starts finding out, it'll be harder to accept.

Wow. Really, really well-written, if I do say so myself. Luckily Elora can hold onto her innocence just a little while longer since Carter

• Your fight scene was incredible! you've improved with the detail. I loved the moment when Gren has Robert pinned down and he can see the defeat in his brother's eyes. Talk about feels!! :( And Rose. I adore her and glad she and Gren will be abl to discuss the situation. Least he KINDA understands. XD

Great job, dude! :)

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 16 Robert sat in the car. The rain poured on the windows, as the wipers furiously pushed the rain water to the side. The radio pl

• Shit's about to get weird so strap in and enjoy the ride!

I am ready and willing to take this ride because DAFUQ just happened! Not Hans! :'0 Wondering now WHO is ready to play the game of 'Death.' Also, welcome back, Vivian, ya' blonde haired fox you! XD

Someone is either out to get Naoto or this is just a VERY sick wakeup call. Great job! loved it!

Tetra posted: »

Burn My Dread: The beginning The next day Time:??? "Hey there friend" A voice said I turned over and looked at my clock there was n

• And just after Thanksgiving too :( Everyone is going to be more involved dialogue wise and action wise so I had to give Vivian some dialogue :D I don't think he is out to get Naoto, he's out to kill people for fun and get under Bigby and Lukes skin :D Thanks! I appreciate it pudding_pie :D I'll start writing the next part when I get done with some errands :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Shit's about to get weird so strap in and enjoy the ride! I am ready and willing to take this ride because DAFUQ just happened! Not

• They do indeed, man, they do indeed... Plus, time to add more feels to my emotions pile. DragonButter needs some alone time right now. XD

-hands you a tissue- -sniff- They do grow up so fast, don't they? -sigh- Just like her daddy. Papa Georgie will be proud. XD

• It seemed like something that Looney Tunes would do, y'know? To me it reminded me of it, anyhow.

Nice pick nevertheless. :)

I wanted to make a scene like we used to see in cartoons when we were younger; that old lady that somehow is crafty and quick! XD Throwing Maddie in as the old lady....that just sort of happened. XD

• edited November 2014

Jackson glared at himself in the mirror. Thoughts clouded his normally blank mind, causing him to have mixed feelings of anger and......fear? Was he really feeling scared?

He thought of last night. A nasty bruise formed on his collar bone, where Carter had pinned him to the wall. He also had some cuts on him, from Carter's abilities to change.

He hung his head forward, staring down into the empty sink. There was blood dripping from his wounds, so he took a wet towel and cleaned himself up. His family was still sleeping in the room next door, unaware of his late night party shenanigans.

Then, his thoughts changed again.

Scarlett. A pang of guilt formed in his gut. He was such an asshole. He deserved the beating he got last night. How could he have been so stupid? Without thinking, he slam the towel down on the floor and plopped down on the edge of the bathtub, rubbing his hands over his drained face.

What was he going to do?

He couldn't.....He couldn't be a father. Could he? He shuddered thinking about it. It felt impossible that he could have created life in someone. A little baby, that was going to grow up and be a person.

How could he ignore that?

He stood, undressing and pulling on some pajama pants. A white t-shirt concealed his bruise, enough so that his mother would not be suspicious. If she asked about the cuts, he could say that he had Changed in his sleep and accidentally scratched his face. She might believe it.

His feet took him to his bedroom, which was dark and messy.

Again, he thought of Scarlett. Of the night they shared. Maybe he was in love with her. He didn't want to think about it, forced himself more often than not to push her away. He was in school still. He wasn't done growing up.

But then again, neither was she. She was being forced to grow up, and he was not. This caused the guilt to grow from the pit of his stomach to the rest of his body.

He needed to see her again. He needed to apologize. Tomorrow, tomorrow he would go over. No warning, it should be a surprise. He pressed his eyes closed, but no sleep would come. This was going to be one hell of a night.

Scarlett stared at the now blank walls of her room. The bed was made, all of her belongings packed. It was scary to be leaving the people you grew up with. Scary, and exciting. She had always wanted to live on the Farm. She knew that that was an uncommon feeling, especially for the animal Fables, but she enjoyed the peacefulness of it. The wide open expansiveness. She could be a wolf whenever she please. She could go invisible whenever she wanted to. She could be free there.

And it was a shame, really. This new house her mother and father were given, meant to house every one of their beloved children. She was leaving it so soon. And she had only just begun to enjoy herself. It was too bad. She zipped her suitcase closed. She thought her mother may have wanted to wait a week, but apparently today was the day.

She would be leaving after dinner. But before then, she would finally announce to her siblings what she'd been keeping secret about all this time.

Just then, she heard a knock at the door. She slid across her wood floors, slowly turning the golden knob around and pulling it open. Her mother stood there, her eyes a little puffy. Harmony really had to stop doing this, or else Scarlett would start up too.

"Yes, Mom?" She stayed curt. Anything longer would cause her to tear up again.

"There's a certain someone at the door for you. If you want me to tell him to leave-"

"No! No...no. I'll....talk with him. Thanks for not assuming I would want to kick him out before asking me."

"It's alright," Harmony said, hugging her daughter,"Gosh, I'm going to miss you."

"I'm not leaving for another 6 hours Mom," Scarlett said into her mother's shoulder.

"I know, I know. Just....I guess he's waiting, isn't he? I'll pack the last of your things."

"Thanks, Mom."

Scarlett tread down the hall, a growing pit of anxiety forming in her. What was he over for? What did he even care? He told her to stay away from him. He told her he hated her, and never wanted to speak with her again. What was going on?

At the bottom of the step, she saw him standing there, all alone. He was facing away, his handsome face studying family photos on the far wall. She could see him smile weakly as he skimmed over some, most likely the embarrassing ones. She slowly approached him, nearly startling him as he noticed her standing there.

"Whoa-...Um..."He started. He was staring at her, his eyes mainly at her abdomen. This caused the heat to rise in her cheeks, causing her to blush.

"Jackson," Scarlett said coldly. She kept her face expressionless, trying to act as if she'd moved on from him.

"Scarlett?" He said. He moved a little closer, but stopped when he saw her tense up. "Scarlett...."

"What do you want? What are you-" She had to stop. She felt the tears pooling at the corners of her eyes.

He took a look around,"I don't remember your apartment being so.....big?"

"We got a new one," She said harshly. She kept her eyes down at her feet, refusing eye contact. "So why are you here? To tell me that you're happy I'm leaving? To screw around with one of my sisters?"

She saw his chest contract at her last comment. She narrowed her eyes.

"You're leaving?," He said, in a whisper.

"The Farm. I'm living there for a while, to raise my child." Even now, after knowing about it for so long, Scarlett still could not get used to the fact that she was with child.

"I came to....apologize. Please," Jackson whispered.

"An apology wouldn't be enough," She whispered back. She was staring directly in his eyes, at the individual bright specks among the hazel fog.

"I know," He said. "I know, goddammit. I've been....thinking..." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck. He was a full head taller than her, his black messy hair curling around his ears with sweat. He smelled like he hadn't showed in a whole day.

"About what? About how you....you broke my heart? You choose now to show sympathy?"

"I've been an asshole, and a jackass, and a dick. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for....forcing you. For making you think that I didn't love you-"

"You never loved me!" She spat. She had tears streaming down her cheeks now, like a flowing river of sadness and defeat.

He was crying too. Scarlett never thought he could express that sort of emotion. Half of her felt bad for lashing out, but the other half stuck firmly into position. He deserved no sympathy.

"I'm sorry." He was stern. He was serious. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm goddamn sorry! Last night, Carter beat the shit out of me. And it opened my goddamn eyes to what I've been goddamn blind to since I was born!"

Scarlett's heart dropped. "Did he know? Does he know?"

"He does. He knows, he found out from his Mom, probably. And he-" Jackson pulled the neck of his shirt down,"-Did this. But you know what? I fucking deserved it. I deserved it because I broke you, and I left you stranded, and I was willing to move on to the next girl, and the next girl, and the next one. And I realized....I realized that I was being a horrible person. I want to....I want to be with you, Scar." His hand was touching her cheek so softly, that Scarlett almost didn't notice. She was staring at him as he wiped the trail of tears from her face.

"I love you," He whispered. "And I'm sorry it took a beating from my nephew to realize it. I'm sorry."

Scarlett brought her face to his, kissing it ever so softly. "I love you too."

Footsteps came from behind, but neither of them noticed, they let go of each other's lips, staring into each other's eyes.

"Um...." It was Ashlyn. "Um.....Is this new? Is this a thing? Kissing people out of the blue? What?"

Scarlett laughed, wiping more tears out her eyes and embracing Jackson. "Stay for dinner?"

He nodded,"Yeah, as long as I can get a shower...."

"That's no problem. You'd fit in Robert's clothes."

"Thanks." And he kissed her again, softly on the lips. Scarlett walked past her sister, who still stood, her mouth ajar.

"What the fuck was that?" Ashlyn kept asking. "What was that? What the-"

Scarlett just laughed, and ran up stairs.

Another chapter <3 Any questions, you know the drill! I hope you enjoy this, I think I'm having a lot of fun writing about it!

• Pretty much everyone here has been doing a superb job creating, you shouldn't underestimate your writing skills, Em! :D

Well, in the end, everything turned out fine once more - even if problems will arise in the future. They'll pull through, especially Scarlett, this is merely learning experience for her, if you will.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Thanks! I was actually worried, because again, me underestimating my writing >.< It's a habit I MUST break, hopefully before I die XD

• edited November 2014

Aww, you're not writing more for the challenge? Oh well, I shall appreciate what you have written so far for it. Such a joy to see everyone having a good time and leaving with their stomachs full of turkey. XD

Thanksgiving Day 12:00A.M I woke up covered in sweat screaming. "Hey what's wrong dear!?" Naoto asked I tried recollecting what just h

• I'm not a fan of love parts (I'm looking right at you FF X) I even hate it when I write love parts XD BUT! I liked this because the dialogue was great! Good job EMMYPESS! Looking forward to the next part :)

Jackson glared at himself in the mirror. Thoughts clouded his normally blank mind, causing him to have mixed feelings of anger and......fear

• Sadly not DragonButter :( BUT! I think you'll love the Christmas party they are going to have! :D when I get there of course XD

Aww, you're not writing more for the challenge? Oh well, I shall appreciate what you have written so far for it. Such a joy to see everyone having a good time and leaving with their stomachs full of turkey. XD

• Thanks! I actually find myself not doing them enough, in my opinion XP Glad you liked it a lot though!

I'm not a fan of love parts (I'm looking right at you FF X) I even hate it when I write love parts XD BUT! I liked this because the dialogue was great! Good job EMMYPESS! Looking forward to the next part

• Thanks dude! Not to sound creepy but I've been re-reading your stories and the notebooks and kinda taking notes. You are ALWAYS so descriptive, especially in certain scenes. I'm having fun with Robert Grendel and glad to continue this story.

SOOOOO much better than the last one. XD Also, you are a dork! No wonder your girl can't get enough of pie!

Alt text <----------------DORK!!

Your fight scene was incredible! you've improved with the detail. I loved the moment when Gren has Robert pinned down and he can see the def

• edited November 2014

Hold that thought: I'm thinking on doing a Christmas challenge for next month for you guys to do. So... yeah, save your Christmas story for December, please. :P

Sadly not DragonButter BUT! I think you'll love the Christmas party they are going to have! when I get there of course XD

• Burn My Dread: Part 2

"What the fuck?" I said

"Who was it?" Nerissa said

"No idea, but he thinks it's a game called 'Death'" I told her "I'm going to report to Bigby"

"Okay be careful" Nerissa said

Before I could walk in Bigby came out "Hey, who was on the phone Luke?" He asked

"Sounded like the killer and this isn't the only time he's going to strike." I said

"Well he left the crime scene spotless" Bigby said

"So we should go back and wait?" I asked

"All we can do we have no leads, we have nothing to tell the magic mirror to help us find him." Bigby explained

I nodded and we went back to The Woodlands.

"Hey, I'm back Naoto." I said

She gave me a hug "I'm glad you're okay!"

"Woody.....I feel awful" I said

"I know, why don't we go out for dinner?" Naoto said

"I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight and let this pass" I said

Naotos frowned "If you think it's best dear"

Whenever she was sad I couldn't stand it so I gave her a smile and a hug told her that I'd make her dinner then go to bed. After I did that I went to bed.

"C'mon wake up!" I heard a voice

"So? How'd it go?" another said

I turned it was the little girls "You guys again?" I said

"Yup!" The blue haired one smiled

"So? What did you think?" The red haired one said

"Not good we don't have anything to go on." I said

"Want our help?" They both said

"How can you help?" I said

"Look." they snapped their fingers and we were in the room where we found Woody and Hans.....Except without all the blood everywhere it relocated to the walls leaving a message it read:"End near, next death creeping, high count but not too high. Look where the sun cannot be seen when it's at it's peak in town. DEATH BE PRAISED"

"Where the sun can't be seen when it's at it's peak in town?" I said

"Y'know where it is right?" The red haired girl said

"No idea maybe Bigby knows" I said

"Okay then we're going to send you back to your nightmare now." The blue haired girl smiled "Bye!"

And before I knew it I was in another room drenched in blood. I heard voices.

"Y'know these creatures sure cause a lot of damage!" The man said

"Once it's killed enough people we could kill all the fables in the world!" The woman said

After that I collapsed and woke up covered in sweat. It was morning and Naoto was getting out of the shower.

"Oh morning dear! I take it sleep was rough on you? I couldn't sleep well either I got the same headache as last night."

"So then the killer has struck again." I said

"How do you know?" She asked

"It's the same thing that happened yesterday" I said

"So the killer attacks at midnight" she laughed "It's like when we were in high-school"

"Well we haven't solved that one either" I said "We still have to keep looking"

She nodded I gave her a kiss goodbye and went to Bigbys office

"Hey Bigby do you know a place where the sun doesn't show in the town when the sun is at it's peak?" I asked

"Actually....That'd be behind Toads Apartment, why?" He asked

I grabbed the coat to my suit "Let's go! the killer struck there then!"

"Where did you hear that? He send you a message?" He asked

"You could say that." I said

He nodded and we headed out. we went in the ally behind Toads Apartment and there was a door there.

"That wasn't there before" Bigby said

"Well let's go in" I said

I pulled out my pistol not knowing if I'd need my persona or not. When we walked in there it was another bloodbath with what looked like Toad bones both big and small, there were two Glamour Tubes beside one body. We heard crying in the corner we ran to over.

"Toad Jr!!!" Bigby said

It wasn't good the kid had no limbs I guess since Fables were hard to kill he stayed somewhat conscious through it.

"B-b-bigby.........my dad......" He spat out blood "I-I'm going.......to die......I'm so scared" He started to sob

Bigby was horrified "How did this happen!? You were at the farm!" He exclaimed

"A man.......and woman....h......he took us......and......." He closed his eyes

Bigby was horrified, he left without saying a word. Now the Toads are dead.....Who's next? When I walked outside a payphone started going off, I picked up.

"Hello?" I said

"Isn't it beautiful?" The man laughed "I decided to see if the little one could last with no limbs, you should of heard his screams when I was placing the bones of his and his fathers! It sent the most magnificent CHILLS down my spine, I love killing Fables it's such a challenge yet a huge game!" He boasted and continued "Do you like my messages? There will be another tonight too show you the next place to look and then I'll call the payphone to give you hints!" He cackled "Todays hint: Investigation Team." and he hung up. Whenever I tried to say something it wouldn't go through......So this guy is part of my investigation team back in Japan? My hair turned blue and I walked back home.

That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed and stay strapped in cause it's only going to get gorier and stranger uh er XD if you have any questions or comments let me know I'll be in my dorm all night for tonight :D

• Will do! :D

Hold that thought: I'm thinking on doing a Christmas challenge for next month for you guys to do. So... yeah, save your Christmas story for December, please. :P

• Really!? XD Guess I deserved that after sending you such a silly pic of me! lol

No, its not; I'm glad my work has inspired you. :) Great to be working with you in combinding our stories. :D

JJwolf posted: »

Thanks dude! Not to sound creepy but I've been re-reading your stories and the notebooks and kinda taking notes. You are ALWAYS so descripti

• Sorry been freakin' busy moving this weekend; moving furniture is no fun and takes up what freedom you have. Managed to sneak away and take a break. XD

I feel bad for Scarlett. I hope Jackson can get his head out of his ass and help with this baby. SHOULD she go to the Farm to raise the baby, so be it; she seems to really enjoy the wide open spaces. :) And Carter. I hope he can grasp that temper and REALLY think things through. Hopefully it won't get the best of him. The dialouge was great in this one. And Harmony. Its fun going from her being this 'f you' teen to a mother with kids and another litter on the way.

Jackson glared at himself in the mirror. Thoughts clouded his normally blank mind, causing him to have mixed feelings of anger and......fear

• Thanksgiving Challenge

Part 6: Night before

Georgie, with the help of Gren, brought the groceries in. By now RJ was awake and eating some soup. His cheeks were warm to the touch, as Georgie took a seat beside him. Lyla took out the groceries, as Gren made himself a BLT sandwich.

"How ya' feelin', kiddo?"

"Excuse my language, daddy Georgie but like poo-poo."

Georgie chuckles. "Least ya' got SOME color ta' ya' face."

Lyla opens the fridge. "Thank you for getting these for me."

Georgie smiles. "Ya' not gonna believe what happened to me today."

"What?"

"Maddie, that Witch from the Thirteenth floor, was in the bloody store today. Had ma' thinkin' she was an old lady and had me chasin' her all over and-"

"What-why would you chase Maddie and-"

"She took ALL the Cranberries, love!"

Lyla rolls her eyes; she could picture her dear husband running through the grocery store, screaming and waving his arms while chasing an elderly lady. Oh the look he must of had when she turned into a black Cat. As this crossed her mind, their own black Cat, Snowball, walked in between Lyla's legs, rubbing her head all over her pant legs.

"There you are, silly Billy. Here-daddy got you some Tuna at the store."

Lyla grabs the can and as she opens it, Snowball leaps on the counter and begins to purr. Lyla scratches her face. Gren, Mayo on his lips, looks over at Georgie.

"So-" A piece of bread flies out his mouth. "When do we head over to the in-laws place?"

"We leave that week. Mom wants us there next weekend but...that seems too early,"

"I took the rest of this month off."

Lyla looks over. "You did?"

"Yeah. Carla wants to get EVERYTHING ready for this holiday. Do you know she ALREADY has Christmas gifts on Layaway?"

"Sadly, yes. I believe you..."

Lyla places the bowl of Tuna on the floor. As RJ slurps up his soup, Georgie grabs the bag of Garlic.

"We gonna make the British meals too?"

"Yes, sweetie. Just tell me which ones and I'll do them."

Gren looks up. "Ew. Ya' ain't going to do those Jellied Eels, are ya?"

"Thought ya' bloody liked fish, Gren?"

"Uh, not like THAT..."

Georgie smiles. "Well, I may just bloody 'ave them there, then."

Gren sticks is tongue out, causing RJ to giggle.

"Mommy, we going to have a Ham?"

"Yes, baby. Mommy will make this year."

"A pie?"

"Nana is making it."

"Can I go hunting with daddy Georgie, papa, Uncle Gren and-"

"IF this nasty cold is gone by that day. You need to take it easy, RJ."

RJ leans against the table and plays with his spoon. Just then, the back door opens and the children all rush in. Emily and Katie throw their backpacks and jackets to the side. Lyla grabs them.

"Uh, where are you girls going? This does not go here."

Emily pants. "But mommy-"

"No but mommy me. Pick this up, Amelia and Katherine."

Both girls gather their things and run upstairs. Peter and Ethan slide down the railing, both ending in a tumble.

"BOYS!"

Both Peter and Ethan look up. "Oops. Sorry, mommy...."

"Where is Penny and Junior?"

"Penny is in the bathroom going potty. Junior is in his room..."

Lyla gave each the boys a pat and walked upstairs.

"Go play, boys. Wear jackets!"

"Pecan Pie, huh?"

"Yup! And guess what-we are hunting the Turkey this year."

Mary cocks her eyebrow. "Are YOU going to hunt it?"

Junior kicks his legs on the edge of the bed. "No....Peter is. Rj will..."

"You don't want to go hunting with your papa and daddy?"

Junior shakes his head. "I wanna stay back and help bake."

"Well, sure it will be fun, too. But baking Pies is pretty fun, too."

There is a knock on the door. "Junior, sweetie-"

Junior looks into the mirror. "HIDE!"

Junior tosses the mirror under his bed. "Just a sec, mom!"

After a few seconds, Junior opens the door. "You alright, sweetie?"

"Yeah mom! Just, uh, changing-"

"Okay, sweetie...well, wash up and head downstairs. Have a snack if you want."

Junior nods and runs past his mom. Lyla walks down the stairs and returns to the kitchen; RJ has returned to the couch, as Georgie and Gren sit in their spots drinking beers. The kids are all outside playing on the swings and Fort; Junior rushes out, trying to button his coat up. Lyla grabs the recipe book and looks inside.

"What ya' looking for, love?"

"Ice Cream Jello. Gina THOUGHT she had the recipe but..."

"I love that stuff." Gren rubs his belly. "Yum."

Lyla scans the book. Georgie finishes off his Beer and leans in closer. "Find it?"

"Not yet. Have you gone and bought some hunting gear?"

Georgie seems confused. "Hunting gear?"

"Well, yes...you're not going to catch the bird with bread crumbs and your good looks."

Gren chuckles. "Yeah. You need a poncho in case in rains; bait, orange pant and shirt combo, a gun-"

Georgie sighs. "John is not providing those things?"

"Ya on your own, bud. HEY-we can go in together. Gotta take Hans anyways..."

Georgie has a hard time picturing his very timid and sheepish bouncer aiming a gun and shooting a Turkey. He found himself picturing Hans in tears, as he throws the gun to the side and runing back to the Smith Manor. Georgie chuckled at the thought.

"Alright. Sounds good."

Lyla smiles . "Perfect. Oh, this is going to be fun! Getting more and more excited and-"

Katie runs in crying. Georgie scoops the girl up into his arms. "Katherine, baby! What is it?"

"Do we hafta kill the birdie, daddy!?"

"Katie...how else are we going to eat, baby?"

"Peter said he have to pull its feathers out and cut its head off and cook it and-"

"Well, yes love..."

Katie bawls into Georgie's shirt. Peter walks in, hands in the air.

"I just TOLD her what papa told me on the phone!"

"Katie, calm down! I thought you wanted to go hunting?"

Katie sniffs and buries her head deeper into Georgie flannel shirt. He shrugs, as he picks up his distraught daughter and takes Katie into the other room. Emily and Peter look at Lyla.

"That's how it will be, mommy..."

"Yes, Peter but you KNOW how sensitive your sister is."

"Girl feelings." Emily sighs.

"Don't talk like that, young lady. Now go play-"

"When are we going over there?"

"Maybe next weekend. We will see."

The kids run back outside, as Lyla finds the needed recipe. She looks at Gren.

"Are you guys making the Green Bean casserole this year?"

"We can if you-"

"Will you? Can never have too much of that shit."

RJ looks over. "Mommy you said a bad word..."

"Sorry, baby. Lay down-"

Lyla examines the pictures of food. She could almost taste them all.

"God. I'm looking forward to this."

Gren seems to have the same idea, as he looks at the book.

"Yeah." He licks his lips. "Me too, Porgie."

Part 7 soon :) Had time to write a bit; needed a break from all the moving. Have my brothers and cousins in here helping me. Will call it a night in an hour. Forgot how stressful and annoying moving was. XD Any questions, you know what to do.

• <3 ya, dude! XD

Really!? XD Guess I deserved that after sending you such a silly pic of me! lol No, its not; I'm glad my work has inspired you. Great to be working with you in combinding our stories.

• I LOVED this! Poor RJ! And damn, Junior! Im glad you decided to have their relationship not so 'hidden' and he IS aware of the woman in the mirror. Too cute! Having a convo with her. DAWWW! XD

Damn! Lyla is prepared! Katie it too cute and Georgie in a flannel shirt. Nice. You must draw this, pie. Nice. Also. HAHA I'm taking a break, too. lol You have so many heavy things! XD

Nice! Can't wait for the actually hunting parts! :)

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 6: Night before Georgie, with the help of Gren, brought the groceries in. By now RJ was awake and eating s

• It's no problem! I've actually been busy myself, that's why I haven't commented on many of your story posts. I'll get to reading them really soon though, so don't worry!

Scarlett didn't ask for what she was given. But, she's prepared to take hold of the responsibility. I wanted to make Jackson seem like a jerk at first, but slowly comes to realize how wrong he was. He seems arrogant on the outside to most, but on the inside he's more conflicted than that.

Sorry been freakin' busy moving this weekend; moving furniture is no fun and takes up what freedom you have. Managed to sneak away and take

• Chapter 35

'Hell Fire'

The darkness surrounded Junior as he crawled through the mirror. The beings within seemed still and focused, as he made his way through the glass. Several times he would ask various residents possesing the mirror what was taking place; the air was stiff and there was an eerie silence within. But every person he asked, would either point towards the end or stare blankly into the eyes of Junior.

Junior could not waste another minute on these lifeless souls; he knew deep down something had gone terribly wrong since his last group meeting with the others. He continued to push through the darkness, as a light appeared at the end. As he reached for the opening, a frail old man sat in a rocking chair; his eyes were hallow and his body bony. Perched silently beside him, his beady eyes glaring at Junior, sat a Raven with sharp claws.

"It is upon us, my dear boy..." The man's chair creaked as he rocked. "Our time has come. She has beckoned all the darkness to join her...."

Junior was unhinged. "What are you talking about, old man?"

Once again, the man cackled, as the Raven's black wings extended to the side of his body.

"The Box has been opened. She has her army of Darkness. We shall prevail once more, my boy."

Junior's eyes widened, as the old man's toothless grin caused him to become apprehensive. Junior stepped through the glass and into the world the man so sincerly spoke of in the darkness. His laughter echoed behind Junior, as he walked through the corridors of some unknown location. The direction pointed him here; Junior opened the door and ran down the hallway, unaware of the Wolf brother carefully watching from the distance.

"They are here-"

Echidna held Hope in her arms. The girl sat perfectly still, as Echidna walked around the room. The girls, still locked in cages, began calling to their sister. Bella knew all was lost; her youngest sister gawked impassively out into the shadows, her eyes a deep black and portals of pure evil. Her body seemed to glow with the unwanted presence within.

Echidna stroked her hair. "I'm so sorry I had to do this, Hope. You understand, right?"

"LET HER GO!" Bella again threw herself into the cage. "I swear, when I get out of here, I'm gonna-"

Echidna cackled; Hope would soon follow. "You're too late, my child! The box has been opened, your sister is their vessel to this world and soon, this entire city of Fabletown and beyond will be MINE and mine alone."

Remus, currently tied to a chair, struggled to move his hands. "You promised me they wouldn't gt hurt! You got what you wanted-"

Echidna dug into her breast cup and pulled out a tiny bag. She opened the top, pulled out a bone shapped treat and shoved it in Remus' mouth. He choked on the biscuit, as Echidna slitthered away.

"There, Fido-happy now? Swear your brother doesn't give me THIS much trouble...."

Echidna peered out the window; the air was heavy with sulfur, as she allowed the burning wind into the room. Hell fire surrounded them, as the evil desires lingered outside; the midnight sky was a blood red, as she watched several figures appear from the distance. She smiled.

"Ah yes, right on time." Echidna pats Hope's head. "Let's see what you are capable of, my dear. Its your turn-show me what you are REALLY proficient at."

Below, Lyla ran through the grass, the thick weeds carpeting her every step. Georgie, sitting between her shoulders, held the gun closely in his hand. He gribbed it firmly, his finger on the trigger. Peter and Malcom were not too far behind. Malcom was silent the entire trip and had only one thing present in his mind: obliterate Echidna and save Hope from her clutch. Penny and Emily rode safetly on their brother's back, as the giant Wolf climbed over fallen trees. Katie, roosting on Jersey's back, pointed to the distance.

"There! That has to be it!"

"Katie, I'm going to leave you with the others and-"

"Jersey, you can't do this alone! I-"

"No!" Jersey's voice carried to the empty surroundings. "THIS is between me and Echidna! Just save the others!"

Katie forced Jersey to stop in mid-air; she pulled back on his antlers, as the others paused below them.

"YOU will let me fight beside you in this, Jersey! Those are my babies, too..."

Jersey hung his head. "I didn't think she would escape..."

"Do not blame yourself for something you had no control over. We will deal with this and defeat her. We will get our girls back."

Jersey managed to smile; he rubbed his skull against Katie's forehead, as she began to change into a Wolf. Jersey swooped down and allowed Katie to leap on and edge and climb to the back. He flapped his wings, as the others caught up. The three Wolves below howled into the night air, as the door manged to open.

"Quickly!" Katie beckons all of them. "No one is in there-"

Jersey and the other Wolves rush in, trailing close to Katie. Georgie, Penny and Emily, however, keep themselves close to Oliver. The injured man struggles to move along the stone path, as Georgie jabs his gun into his back.

"Georgie, please-"

"Shut the fuck up and go."

"What if she 'as this place 'eavily guarded? Ya' would neva stand a-"

Georgie throws the gun back and hits Oliver in the face. "Does it bloody LOOK like I give a fuck 'bout that? Ya' know this place, Oliver-now get!"

Penny refuses to look, as Oliver manages to rise up and carry on down the halls. As they turn the corner, they catch up with the others. However, below the once stone path is now a river and trail of blood. Jersey sniffs the air; this is not the blood of his children, as he and Katie feared the worst.

"Is this them!?"

Lyla grabs Georgie and continues to sniff. "No, no, sweetie-some of it is Wolf and the other I can't tell-"

"Goblin, Troll and something else...smells almost 'God like' to me..."

Katie dips her finger into a very fresh puddle of blood. "Hm. Seems like she has the majority of the Greek Gods on her side-"

"She HAD most of them..."

Peter chuckles at his own joke. Noticing no one joining in on the moment, he clears his throat and continues searching for a door. The others stay close and look around for any sign or clue. Below them, the blood continues and sticks to the bottom of their show. The copper smell gets to Penny, as she covers her nose and mouth.

"Sweetie, you okay?"

"I hate that smell, dad-you know that..."

"Here-" Georgie digs into his pocket and pulls out some tissue. "Hold this to your nose...."

He notices the change in his daughter's eyes, as she places the paper to her face.

"Just...relax and try to think of something else."

Georgie and Katie grab her hand, as they follow Jersey down the halls; Emily, gun pointing out, keeps her eyes focused on the surrounding area.

"When I get ahold of that Snake bitch, I'm gunna make a fuckin' ashtray out of her skull and use her skin to make Felicia a purse!"

Oliver swallows back the fear, as she points her gun into his neck. "AND I DO need a new belt-"

"Stop, Emily!" Penny growls. "You just don't know when to-"

"SSHH!" Jersey holds up his finger. "Someone is coming-"

Everyone prepares, as they wait for the intruder heading their direction. Katie again sniffs the air; the smell is very familiar to her, as she heads to the corner. Lyla grabs Katie's arm.

"What are you doing!? We can't-"

"Its Junior, mom!"

"Junior-"

Right on time, Junior appears from the shadows; his entire body and hands are covered in blood. Glass sits upon his flesh, as his claw like fingers slowly begind to change back.

"Junior...you..you did all this?"

"You're welcome. Trolls, man. So difficult to take down. Romulus went pretty easy. Little bitch. And-"

Oliver was stunned. "You...you took down Romulus!?"

"Yes. Idiot-THOUGHT he had me figured out."

Georgie pats his son's back. "Hm. Looks like I need to sen' Mary a 'Thank you' card-"

"Great. But first, we have to find the girls-"

"This way." Junior points down the hall. "We have to hurry."

Penny followed behind. Her fear was coming true, as the group grew closer to their destination. Penny feared the worse-was she really the one who would take her own neice down, should that be the answer to their lives?

"LET US OUT!"

Hope walks over to the cage. Her palms open, as a flash of light penetrates the cage. As the clouds of smoke disappear, all twelve girls are in chains. Bella watches her sister's fingers turn into tiny daggers, as she holds them against the necks of the others.

"Hope! No, no , no! Leave them alone, okay?"

"Psh. You Fables and your weaknesses...."

Bella's heart nearly broke in two, as Echidna laughed. Beside her, the Box sat open; it exposed all within and slowly made their way into Hope's body.

"Soon, all of Fabletown will be mine and mine alone! I gave your father the opportunity but instead he'd rather play with Wolves then have all THIS to himself-"

"I enjoy playing with Wolves, Echidna-"

The Snake woman looks up; she is surprised to see not only Jersey but nearly half of his family standing beside him. Emily cocks her gun.

"Give me the okay, Rudolph. Tell me when-"

"She's mine, Emily...save the girls-"

Emily kicks the wall. "Damnit, man!"

Echidna begins to back into the table. "How....how did you manage to pass ALL my guards! Romulus, he-"

Jersey tosses the decapitated head of Romulus. It bounces around before landing at her feet.

"Oh-you mean HIM? Yeah you are all forgetting we have SOME evil on our side. Well, she's not really all THAT bad but-"

Echidna glares at Junior. "That BITCH Bloody Mary-"

Junior waves his finger. "I'd watch what you say 'bout her, Echidna-"

She looks over at the others. "Ah. You have the WHOLE crew-Georgie Porgie. You look different without the Sheriff's knife in your gut..."

"Fuck you, Echidna. You'll look WONDERFUL under my boot-"

"Hmm. Cute...Lyla Smith. Your father was a wonderful man. Damn shame things went the way they did, though...And his pet, Malcom. My, my, my-you really are determined, aren't you?"

Malcom growls. "Give us Hope, Ehidna and your punishment won't be too bad-"

Echidna laughs. "Oh, you mean this little cutie here?"

She holds up Hope. Everyone, especially Jersey, is stunned by her apperance. She has turned into the very thing he once was.

"As you can see, the girl is in MY possesion and if you don't mind, we have a city to-"

Jersey leaps at Echidna. She drops Hope, who's focus is her family standing before her. Ketie tries grabbing her daughter.

"Sweetie. Its mommy-come here baby and-"

Hope throws a mighty light source, causing Katie to be pinned against the wall. Lyla begins to change.

"KATIE-we can't do that!"

"MOM! She's my daughter! You can't do this! We-"

"If we DON'T, we'll lose Hope for good! Now do it!"

As Katie transforms into a Wolf, Jersey and Echidna continue to fight down the halls. Echidna wraps her lower body around Jersey's body, as he struggles to latch his teeth into her body. He impales her tail with his antlers, causing her to release her grip and scream in agony. Jersey jumps up, throws himself at Echidna and the two end outside; shattered pieces of glass surround their bodies, as Echidna struggles to get up.

As they both finally stand up to face eachother, Echidna smirks and prepares.

"Let's go, Leeds...you and me..."

As Jersey leaps to attack, his surroundings spin. They collide and soon, Jersey and Echidna are before his childhood home; the burning desire to destroy Echidna turns Jersey into a bloodthirsty beast. Jersey growls, as he charges Echidna.

The Snake woman, standing behind fire, glares at the beast.

"Welcome home, Jersey Devil...."

Chapter 36 soon :) Any questions, you know the drill. :) Figure write now; won't have mush time later. UGH! Hate moving. :P

• First off answer your damn phone! I KNOW you are up! XD

Anyways, the first section really set the mood; all the evil in that little box is sending those either trapped in the mirror or are aware of the box's potential of its powers. Junior kicking some ass was fun! Never mess with the one Bloody Mary has claimed for her own!

All of hope's family there! You could read the devestation as they look for the ounce girl.

Typical Emily and her moments! XD XD

Georgie is ready to DESTROY Oliver! All I will say about that! And shit! Romulus is dead!? 0_o Remus was never trying to hurt the girls!? Curse you and those twists! And Bella!

So with Hope nos consumed with evil, what is Echidna's goal? You donT that've to say anything to avoid spoilers. :)

And that ending; I'm starting to see it all now. A while ago you mentioned the Leeds home, when the girls found it. Now, Jersey and Echidna are back there and fighting! And what will Penny do, knowing SHE has to defeat the evil in Hope???

Ugh!! This is getting intense and really good! Cant wait to see how this will all end!

Chapter 35 'Hell Fire' The darkness surrounded Junior as he crawled through the mirror. The beings within seemed still and focused, as

• Thanksgiving, a day worth preparing for.

Finishing up the last of the invitations, Harmony sends each letter down the mail chute in the back yard of her house. The chute is linked to the mail room, which in turn sends the letters to their recipients. Her flowing dress blows in the wind as she carries a stack of baskets to the garden to collect the harvest.

"It'll be dreadfully cold soon," she says to her husband who is enjoying a cup of coffee in the little white gazebo nearby. "Enjoy the weather while it lasts."

"Will do, sweetheart," He says, smiling. Harmony walks around to tomatoes, picking them off of their vines and placing them carefully into the appropriate basket. Her oldest daughter, Ashlyn comes out to join her.

"Hey ma!" She says, crouching down to eye level of her mother.

"Just get home from school?"

"Yep. Need help?"

Harmony hands her daughter an empty basket,"Go pick the strawberries, please?"

"No problem."

With her daughter's helping hand, Harmony continues to pick the tomatoes and listens to the sounds of her husband's nearby humming. It was another one of those little things she enjoyed to hear on less stressful days. After a few minutes, she had a full basket.

"Those should be good to cook with for Thanksgiving," Ashlyn stated, picking one from the basket and sniffing it and sneaking a bite.

"Hey!" Harmony playfully scolds,"I thought you said we should use them for Thanksgiving!"

"I did, but there's plenty. It tastes good, by the way. Perfect."

Harmony steals a strawberry from Ash's basket and puckers her lips,"Oh, that one was sour. Should have grabbed a plumper one."

The two head to the kitchen to store these new food items. The kitchen is warm from the thick beef stew that was cooking all day. Had this house the family was living in was connected to the mundy World, it would be far chillier out. Harmony liked it though; If she were too warm, she could simply leave out the front door and go downstairs to the courtyard.

"We need to get atleast 3 turkeys, you know," Ashlyn said, placing the strawberries and tomatoes into garden bags.

"Right. Everyone in our lineage could eat at least one per person. At that rate, we'd need 30!"

The two of them laugh so hard, that Ashlyn makes a snorting noise. "God, you laugh just like your father!"

"I don't laugh like that," Tim says, entering in from the back door. "I laugh more like this!" He says, demonstrating. It only sends Ashlyn into a worse fit of laughter, and causes Harmony to buckle over.

"Alright, enough!" She says, rubbing a little tear out of the corner of her eye,"I'm getting nauseous!"

Tim scoops his arms around his wife,"I'm sorry. You need to sit for a while?"

"No, I'm fine," She replies. He plants his lips on hers firmly.

"Ew, please, not in front of me!" Ashlyn protests.

Harmony and Tim just laugh. "I can't wait for Thanksgiving."

"Neither can I," Time replied. He kissed her again, and then whispered in her ear. "Are you alright? Are you happy?"

Harmony looks up at him. "Yes. I'm happy, Tim."

He smiles again, and swings her around the kitchen. Tim only ever dances with his wife.

:) Starting the challenge today, because why not? Lol, I hope you like it <3

• -Latest review EVER-

I'm going to keep these late reviews more curt than usual (I'll probably break that XD) But don't think I don't enjoy them as much as I usually do!

I like the picture you painted through out the chapter <3 Seemed very heart-warming :) Emily and her slingshot XD at least she was to her brother's rescue though, instead of adding to his torment!

"Mary MIGHT make it. I know Gina and Hans will be there and when does Gren say no to a home cooked meal, especially one containing Turkey and Ham?"

Lol, Gren...

I love that you are adding JJ's OC to your stories, considering you sort of connected them :) It's cute, I think!

"He wants EVERYONE to participate in the hunt, sooooo...."

XD Oh, Georgie, poor Georgie XD Great chapter, Pie! Onward, to the next one I have missed XD

November challenge Part one: The plan Georgie sat on the couch with his arms folded. The fire crackled in front of him; the sound of t

• edited November 2014

Back home for dinner, just like I promised

Chapter 4

The trio return to the Gargoyle Elite lair. They carry the large turkey which is still alive as promised with them to the chamber where Gargoth is staying. As they enter Gargoth gives them a round of applause .

Alt text

"Ah, excellent work my fighters, it is still alive as you promised."

"And were still alive barely as you can see" Daren as he huffed

"Well, the chore is done, and you are free to go whenever you like.. but I like to speak to Linabuf before you go.."

"Me... why?"

"Now dear, I haven't forgotten that you stole what didn't belong to you. BUT you did give it back, and plus the gargoyles you killed where rogues of my Elite, so I want to show you proper.... benevolence."

"What benevolence are you offering to me?, your lordship?"

"Information on your bother Bufkin, he is still alive, but fighting the Nome King in revolution."

"That is wonderful!! Thank you kind Gargoth, I will go assist him and assure his victory as soon as possible!"

"But wait Lina, how are you going to make it into, Oz? That place is heavily guarded." Etan warning her.

"I'm magic for Christ sake, and do worry, we will make it back in time for your thanksgiving thing. I see you all around!"

Lina then flee's the fortress and travels to the homelands to find Oz, where her brother is fighting.

"Well, I guest we will show our way out now.."

"Wait, Etan." Olivia walking over towards him.

"This doesn't change anything Etan. This still wont change what you did to me, to us."

"I'm sorry Olivia, that you cant let go of the past and fast reality. I know that I hurt you in the past, but you are forgetting that you hurt me too. I broke, your heart, you gave away my Kingdom and my friends Kingdom to the Dark Kingdom.

"You done more than broken my stone heart Etan."

"Whatever, good bye Olivia, I wish the best of luck you and, and your nefarious father, whatever he is doing..."

Etan and Daren then leaves the Gargoyle Elite lair. They begin to cross the fields of the Asgard lands to the portal back to their world."

"Well, this adventure didn't turn out as I expected it would.. Etan? Whats wrong?"

"...Nothing its just, I just remember what happened between me and Olivia."

"And that is?"

"We dated for a decade, then our chemistry began to get, shaky."

"So you two separated."

"And she was crazy, so I kinda had no choice."

"Oh man, Etan the heart breaker"

"Then I met my lovely wife Penny, who ignited my sex drive."

"Ok Etan that is enough... please."

"Sorry, you asked. Hey I almost forgot. Thanksgiving is close by, we should get everyone together for the big family feast."

"Sounds like a plan, but we are going to need a big bird for a feast that size.."

"Indeed..." Etan as he looks at another bird the same size as the one they fought earlier.

Back at the Gargoyle Elite, base. Gargoth order his men to cut open the giant bird. From it they pull out a sword of light and hand it too its master.

"Ah yes, the Light Sword of Lydia's Kingdom. Now that only leaves one more."

"Father should I arrange a meeting for Boogeyman and Omnimaax?"

"Not yet my dear, it's almost thanksgiving. We can speak them later next month, and execute our plans in the new year."

"As you wish father."

"Yes... tis the season for family and friends to gather and relax. But after that time passes, death, pain, suffering and order will follow in it's wake. When that time comes, the blood of Fenrir searing through Etan's veins or the might of his fabled avengers will not be enough to stop this upcoming Legion of Doom..."

"Oh one more thing dear, bring daddy a slice of mommies apple pie.."

Dat cliff hanger tho. And that wraps up this story, I need to finish a few things before I start my challenge. Also look at this thread 90k+ views, lets try to hit 100k before the year ends!

• The next late Review!!

I had to make sure I didn't skip over any, so I went back a couple pages and skimmed over what I haven't seen!

Even though we now know that Oliver wasn't entirely able to control himself, I still feel as though he deserves at least some of the beating he's getting, you know? I don't want to feel that way, but I do. Although after a little while, I thought it was getting a little excessive.

"Sure? My nana can make a bomb ass ham, which leads to bomb ass sandwiches."

Grandmas always know how to make that one food item that you would die for XD My great grandma made these muffins with her own special recipe, and my Grandma on my dad's side could cook a dump cake that was to die for.

I love Peter and Ethan XD Ethan is such a mama's boy, I swear! And Peter's reaction was priceless XD

Then, everyone staring as Emily walks in with an apple in her mouth XD I laughed so hard!

Sneaky Ivy....I should have known. I was wondering how the girls made it seem like they were still sleeping upstairs.

Great chapter! I've got to leave so I'll be back in a few hours to finish reading the rest of the stuff I missed >.<

Chapter 33 'He's a cold hearted Snake' "He's a cold hearte snake; look into his eyes. Oh oh. He's been tellin' lies. He's a lover boy

• Hey no worries about it; I'm like that myself when it comes to be really busy. The Mrs. and I are moving, we have to prepare for our own thanksgiving; plus work, school, baby....look at me. Boring you with my BS. XD Like they always say: Better late than never.

I never covered the Porgie Clan as children; little challenges like these are a way for the readers to take a glimpse into their childhood. I wanted them to have the typical upbringing and all the issues that come with it. Emily was usually pretty good when it came to Peter. ;)

Dear, sweet Gren. There is one in every family. XD And JJ and I are combinding the two stories. So far, its been positive comments, so I'm glad to have taken this opportunity. :)

And Georgie...hunting with the Wolves. XD Glad you liked it. Hopefully the rest are just as pleasing. :)

-Latest review EVER- I'm going to keep these late reviews more curt than usual (I'll probably break that XD) But don't think I don't enjo

• It did seem a bit much but I guess when one of your children is in grave danger, emotions are all over the place.

Indeed I agree with ou on that. This dump cake sounds delicious and so do the muffins. We come from a Portuguese family and my grandmothers were ALWAYS baking something sweet. :P

Ethan is indeed a mama's boy and takes advantage of it. And Peter....sweet, adorable, mini Bigby. XD And Emily...I'd stare, too. lol

I almost forgot for a moment she had that ability; really wanted to throw that in there not just for the dramatic read but for me as well. :)

The next late Review!! I had to make sure I didn't skip over any, so I went back a couple pages and skimmed over what I haven't seen!

• The Farm was cold. No, freezing was the right term. Scarlett's shoes crunched in a layer of snow, not thick enough to last more than a day, but cold enough to send shivers down her spine. She was particularly more human in that regard, compared to her more wolf-like siblings. They could stand the weather better than she could. Still, it was pretty to look at, and she could scoop enough in her mittens to create small snowballs to throw at trees.

Jackson said he wanted to come. It had been a week, and the most they've done to see each other was talking over the phone. She hoped he had meant what he said. She hoped he would gather the courage to tell his mother he was leaving to live on the Farm with her. Sadly, she hasn't heard progress about it yet.

Her feet brought her down a small path between the pine trees, a path that lead to the front door to Wolf Manor. She liked to take walks from the Manor to the Farm's center, waving to various animals on the way to and fro. No one knew yet, though soon enough she would be showing, and she was ready for the gossip to ensue. She turned the brass door handle, a warm wall of heat hitting her in the face as soon as she stepped in the door. She could smell a roast cooking in the kitchen, which made her stomach growl angrily.

"Soon," She said aloud to herself,"I'll feed you soon, wolfling." Of course, she was talking to her baby. As emotionally tough as it had been these past weeks, she was experiencing more of a peace now. She didn't have to worry about school. She was taking some online courses, but otherwise she had nothing to be truly responsible for. They were right; She could pass for a high school age mundy in a few years, and go back to finish her studies.

The first person to greet her was Therese. Her aunt would come and go every now and again, sometimes bringing things from the lands she ruled over. Toys often followed her back, usually 2 or 3 at a time, almost never the same ones. All a part of Toyland, Scarlett figured. They all seemed like they were nice.

She rested on the couch, another bout of sickness sweeping through her body. There were times where she'd be so nauseous, she could not look at food with out vomiting, and other times were she felt as if she were starving and could wolf down a whole ham. Right now, she could do with out looking at the dinner table. Thankfully, these moods came and went quickly, and soon enough she would be ready to eat the first thing she saw.

"How was Bo doing?" Therese asked, poking the fire with the metal rod.

"She was good. Had lunch with her when I got there. After I visited her, I ran into Reynard and his girl..."

"That mundy?" Therese said, rather despicably.

"Uh...yeah. Their daughter is around my age, you know. I haven't talked to her too much, she seems shy. I hope we can become friends."

"That's nice." Therese said. She stood, exiting the room and nearly bumping in to Bigby. Bigby took her spot, warming his hands.

"Hi Gramps," Scar said. He looked over, smiling.

"How are you feeling today?"

"The same. Sick, then hungry, then tired. And then sick again."

"Sounds like Snow, when she was having that one," He said, pointing at Therese who was still in view, walking down the long hallway. "And the 6 other ones. You got it lucky, kid. Only one?"

"Only one. I..." Scarlett sighed,"I want to know if it's a boy or a girl, or....if I'll have complications. You know how Aunt Mary's pregnancy was, right?"

Bigby nods solemnly,"I heard about it. Yeah. You'll be okay." He paused, reclining in the armchair nearby. Crossing his hands, he turned to face his granddaughter. "So what about this boy? Jackson? What are your....plans?"

"I.....I want to make a life with him, I think. I think that he's the man I love. Even if he may, or may not, love me back. He says he does but-" She stopped, rubbing her eyes. And then came the hungry side of herself. "Is dinner done yet? I'm starving."

Bigby didn't laugh. He leaned forward, staring deeply into Scarlett's red eyes. "I just hope he doesn't break your heart. And I hope he's got more sense in him than Jack..."

Scarlett only nods. "He apologized profusely. I hope he...I think he wants to come here, but for some reason he hasn't asked yet. I don't know."

"Well, talk with him. See what's up." Just then, Snow called. The two of them exited the room, treading the hall to the dining room and sitting down for another lovely dinner.

Jackson got home late. He hadn't really been hanging out with friends, or partying, or anything of the sort. He had been occupying his free time with thinking.

"This has to be the right thing to do," He would say to himself.

"It is," a voice said from behind. His sister, Ava had been walking up the hallway, coming back from field hockey practice. She shoved him aside with her gear, pressing the house key into the hole and opening the apartment door wide. Her long black hair was up in a pony tail, and it nearly smacked his face when she turned her head briskly.

The twins plopped on the sofa, with the five-o-clock news blaring monotonously through the television speakers.

"So, talk to me, bro," Ava said, opening up a can of coke she'd bought at the store.

"About what?" He asked. She was always the more straight forward one. Got directly to the point.

"Tell me about your plans on going to the Farm. What are you going to tell Mom?"

"Wha-...How do you...?"

"You talk in your damn sleep, and these walls are paper thin. Thank God Mom sleeps like a rock, otherwise she'd already know before you told her."

"Well....I think I want to be with Scarlett. Like, as her....I don't know. Husband? Do you think she'd-"

"OF COURSE SHE WOULD!" Ava exclaimed. "She LOVES your ass! Probably more than YOU do! Which is impossible, because you're so damn full of yourself-"

The front door opened again. Their mother, Hazel stepped in, paper grocery backs and car keys dangling from her hands. "Help, please?"

Ava darted up, grabbing a bag and followed her mother to the kitchen. She winked at Jackson, then mouthed the words 'Now' to him.

Nervously, he stood and followed his family. He watched them put away a frozen turkey for Thanksgiving, vegetables, chicken breast packets, and various snacks. As soon as that was done, he watched Hazel start boiling a pot of water for dinner.

"Mom," Ava said. "Jackson has to tell you something."

Jackson panicked, glaring at his sister. She always did this to him. If he could not set in motion his actions, she was the first to jump in and do it for him. Wide-eyed, he stared at his mother, who had her hands on bother her hips with an impatient look on her face.

"Yes, son?" She asked, turning to grab bowtie pasta from the cabinets.

"Well...." He pulled at his shirt collar, suddenly sweating hot. "I just wanted to say....how great of a mother you are!"

"Bull!" Ava yelled. She wasn't angry so much as amused. "He wants to live on the Farm with the love of his life SCARLETT!" Her sentence gradually increased in volume toward the end.

Hazel dropped the blue box of noodles on the counter. "What? Is that true?"

Jackson nodded. "I love her, Mom. She's having my baby..."

Every time someone mentioned it, you could see Hazel's throat constrict. She was still not used to knowing that her son got somebody pregnant. She gripped the wooden stirring spoon hard, a concrete look on her face. "Are you....sure you want to do that?"

He nods again. "Yes. I am."

Turning, Hazel poured the pasta into the boiling pot. She was silent a moment, and Ava slowly plugged her earbuds in and browsed Instagram or something of the sort.

When Hazel turned again, she looked teary eyed. "I guess....I guess if your mature enough to...do what you did with that girl....then you're mature enough to be with her." She rubbed her face. "When do you plan on going?"

"As soon as possible," He said eagerly. He was SURE she was going to yell at him, but this was a side of his mother he'd never seen before. She never let herself cry in front of them, and that made him uncomfortable.

"I'll call Harmony," She said, somewhat coldly. "We'll see about Sunday. Okay?"

Jackson smiled, walking across the room and hugging his Mom from behind while she stirred their dinner. "Thank you, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Jackie."

The moment was broken when Ava burst out laughing, claiming that whatever Youtube video she'd been watching was the funniest thing in the history of funny things. It was just a bunch of cats doing stupid things.

There's another chapter for ya! I still hope you're enjoying these. I'm doing what I can for the moment! <3

• edited November 2014

They have a cat with the best name ever XD Snowball, a classic!

Burritos are so nice T.T I want one now!

Love how Penny says she'll take Junior's spot XD

I love how Junior is not into the hunting thing, and would rather be in the kitchen with the women!

Georgie glares at Emily, now on her second burrito. "Ya' wanna go huntin' with your ol' man, sweetie?"

Beans layered around her mouth, Emily looks up. "When?"

"For Thanksgiving, love."

"No. Football. Food."

XD Oh Emily. Still my favorite!

Peter's such an excitable kid, I love it.

So how old is RJ compared to them? I love how Peter especially loves his older brother, seeing as they have fairly similar situations :)

Good chapter :) I love it!

Thanksgiving Challenge Part two: Preperation "Can you pass me the beans, mommy?" Lyla handed the white bowl to her daughter, Katie,

• "Hello, daddy Georgie."

"Oi, boy. Ya' sound so sick."

Can I just say HOW CUTE!? Omg, I thought Peter and Georgie's relationship was sweet, but just hearing RJ say this sent my heart fluttering! Georgie is seriously the greatest Daddy :) Kind of reminds me of my father, in some ways.

Gren is the go-to guy for house repairs! He may be a drunken fool, but he can also fix your things without falter! I love him!

"You were talking outloud again, mommy. I do it, too."

So sweet <3

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 3: List The next morning Lyla sat at the dinner table, cup of coffee in her hands, while the six cubs s

• Burn My Dread: Part 3 The Climax

"Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end. You, who wish to safeguard the future, however limited it may be... You will be given one year; go forth without falter, with your heart as your guide.."

I went to bed that night only to wake up in the Velvet Room, and was greeted by Igor the big nosed old man, Margret who was a tall blonde haired woman.

"Hello, guest! I assume you know as being the Wildcard in the Tarot Deck you know that your fate is at random right? Dead, Alive, or slowly dieing I presume?" Igor said

I nodded and he continued

"Good because your year with the contract is coming to a close luckily for you I'm handing it down to your son that you're having in December! Your fate will be decided in tomorrow I hope you made good choices and learned about life along the way! Good Luck or you might kill all your friends" Igor said with a smile

I was shocked by Igors statement but since I couldn't say anything I just nodded

"Oh also two little girls wish to speak with you at the crime scene so we will send you there" Margret said

She snapped her fingers and I was back at the slaughter, the two little girls were there but they were crying.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I asked

"We miss you Luke....Why'd you leave?" The blue haired one asked

"We were supposed to be family but you ran off" The red haired one said

"I'm here now aren't I?" I smiled

"No you're leaving again for good....." The blue haired girl said

"Just when we realized you were family...."The red haired girl said

I had no idea what they were talking about but I remember them saying that they are in the future and past, maybe they're talking about the past or are they talking about my future?

"Don't worry girls you can always see me" I smiled "You just have to visit me while I sleep

They sniffed and said "Promise?"

"Of course!" I said with a smile

"If you say so you're probably just saying that too make us feel better" The blue one said

"Anyways look at the wall he's calling you to him" She pointed

The wall read I am YOU and YOU are me. I'll be waiting you have one day and one more victim to be able find me when you realize where I am I shall open the door for YOU as YOU are my next victim 'Death'. Why is he wanting to end the game so soon? He told me he was going to kill more victims? Maybe he wants me out of the picture. Is he that positive he'll kill me? I was back laying in my bed when I heard someone slamming on the door I threw on my suit and answered it, it was Bigby.

"C'mon Luke we have another crime scene to go to." He said

"Okay where are we headed" I asked

"GreenLeafs apartment" He said

"Gotcha." I said

We headed to Auntie Greenleafs apartment and walked in, there was greenleafs body and a little girls

"This must be her granddaughter?" I asked

"Not now look up at the ceiling." Bigby said

I looked up and it read: go to where everything began, I shall bring death to everyone here the fall of Fabletown has begun.

"What does this mean?" Bigby asked

"I think it's directed at me so that means we should head to The Trip Trap" I said

Bigby agreed and we headed over, I called Naoto and told her that she needed to head to Snow once more that she needed to tell her about bodies, she agreed and we headed over to The Trip Trap.

"Holly let us in." Bigby said

"What's up Bigby?" Holly asked

"Have you seen a door anywhere?" He asked

As they had a conversation I looked in and saw a door with a blue light.

"Bigby I see it." I said

"Luke I don't see one." Bigby said puzzled

"I can only see it and I can only go through." I said

"That's Bullshit Luke you obviously need sleep" He said

"Want me to prove it?" I said

He nodded and I walked towards the door and walked through disappearing in thin air.

"What the fuck? Who is this guy?" Holly said

"Snows and Reds little brother" Bigby said

"WHAT!? I thought it was just the two of them!" She said

"So did I." Bigby said

On the other side I was at a castle where I saw the two little girls in the dreams I've had, I also saw someone playing with them. He had a black aura around him he looked exactly like me could it be?

"Who are you?" I asked

"It's little bro!" The two girls said

The shadow turned "I am you your inner thoughts and feelings." It continued "You hate yourself, you hate everything about you, your hair changing color, your personality, you wish you would drop dead and get out of every-ones way yet deep down you knew getting taken in by those people in Japan would screw up their lives and make them vanish, but that's EXACTLY what you wanted you enjoy peoples misery especially after you decided to leave your own family hoping it would tear them apart after these two teased you every day non stop."

"What happened to the game? Why the rush?" I asked

"I got bored and wanted more death other half" he said

I didn't believe him.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG! you're NOT ME!!!" I yelled

My shadow laughed "That's right!!! BE in denial I shall be my own person!" He continued "You and I shall summon 'Death' and do what I'VE always wanted to do!!!" He raised his arm and and pointed at me I had no control of my body, he took his other hand and my arm followed, his arm looked like it was about to shoot itself when I realized he got my gun aimed at my head.

"I am thou I hereby summon DEATH to take over my body and purge this world of these people" We said in synch

He fired the gun and my head killed. Izanagi showed and flew into my shadows body and exploded with power when I looked up Death was standing there, I fell down and collapsed.

I was back in the Velvet room Igor spoke while clapping. "Well done you found him and only YOU can combat him, with all the bonds and memories you've made you have enough power to do it." Igor said

All the Tarot cards lined up and fused Igor spoke again "This is a forbidden card called The Universe, are you prepared for sacrifice to save your friends and family? Go on and show us!"

I woke up again and Death was standing over me. I stood up with my gun in hand. Death with his scythe sliced the gun out of my hand and rushed me to a wall.

"Are you ready for the Apocolypse LUKE!!!" He said

My head hurt and I smirked. "Are you ready to die?"

He laughed "You can't kill DEATH! I am already dead!!!"

I laughed back "Sure I can't kill you but I can seal you away in my body"

"I'll just kill you on the inside!" He cackled

"We will have to see about that." I said

I didn't allow him to respond I touched my heart and said "I call upon the universe, I wish to seal this monster in my heart no matter what the cost!!!"

"NO! HOW CAN YOU SUMMON THE UNIVERSE??? YOU"RE A NOBODY!!!" Death yelled

"I may be a nobody but I have heart, and with heart comes bonds that can never be broken! THAT is the source of my true power!" I said

There were thunder and tornadoes going off death screamed and vanished into my heart while the skies grew darker the ground shook. The two girls ran up to me and yelled.

"YOU HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!!" they said

I nodded and ran into the door Bigby and Holly were shocked

"Luke!? Where did you go? Are you alright" Bigby asked

"I'm fine........just......a little......tired is all......" I collapsed and closed my eyes with a smile.

That's all for now folks! Did he die? Or live? Was what the shadow said true? Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• ONLY thing that sounded, well, 'Porgie Clan kids' like; it was almost Whiskers but meh. Too original. XD

Like Georgie said, he's the sensitive one; he KNOWS where the food comes from. Just does not want to partake in it. Emily is something else, that child...:)

Peter adores his older brother; the quads are about eight and the twins are five, so that would make RJ ten, almost eleven. I'll have to check with JJ about that; Lyla had the boy a little after she and georgie began seeing eachother. So yes. That's about right. :)

They have a cat with the best name ever XD Snowball, a classic! Burritos are so nice T.T I want one now! Love how Penny says she'll ta

• Georgie is seriously the greatest Daddy :)

That's all I ever wanted to show in my work. Like I've been saying since day one: we all deserve a second chance. Glad you see this. With that being said, your father sounds like a wonderful man and I envy you for having someone that has taken on so much, from what you have said in the past.

And for a drunk barfly, Gren is VERY handy. That's how I picture him, for some strange reason. XD

And RJ. He is something else. <3

"Hello, daddy Georgie." "Oi, boy. Ya' sound so sick." Can I just say HOW CUTE!? Omg, I thought Peter and Georgie's relationsh

• I enjoyed the garden scene. Reminds me of when I was younger; my grandparents grew all kinds of veggies and my brothers, sisters and cousins would help during the summer and winter break. :)

If I thought the Porgie house would be something during the holidays, I can only imagine Tim and Harmony's bunches of fun! XD Can't wait to see what will take place during this festive time.

Tim only ever dances with his wife.

Amen, Tim. Amen. :)

Thanksgiving, a day worth preparing for. Finishing up the last of the invitations, Harmony sends each letter down the mail chute in the b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.