Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Wow! These are seriously so good! Is there anywhere you post a whole issue, or do you do one page at a time like this? It's seriously so good!

Also, do you also have to submit a capatcha too? For some reason, when I go to post comments I have to enter one :L

pudding_pie posted: »

For those that have not had a chance to see it. The Porgie Clan Oh dear sweet Georgie Junior. Any questions, ask away. Feels good to post again.

• The Funeral

"I can't believe he's gone" Holly said

"Do we know the cause of death Dr.Swineheart?" Bigby asked

"His body took a thrashing and gave out, I'm surprised he even woke up in the first place when he escaped. But when I performed the autopsy there was something wrong." He said

"Like what! Out with it!" Gren said

"Well I was but you rudely interrupted me, I found this where his heart should be. It caused his body to slowly stop functioning hence why he went to sleep earlier and earlier." He pointed to the purple orb pouring gas.

"So that's where he put Death." Bigby said

"That idiot......going up against Death." Georgie said

"He should've asked for help, we could've helped him!" Nerissa said

"No you couldn't have only he could fight him." Bigby continued "Has anyone seen Naoto?"

"No it's been rough on her especially now that she's a single mother." Vivian said

"Can someone please look for her? The funeral is scheduled to begin soon." Bigby asked

"We will." Vivian and Nerissa said

"Okay you guys have about half an hour to find her." Bigby said

Vivian and Nerissa left

"Hey Bigby we're going to head out for a bit too." Georgie said

"Gotcha I'll follow in a sec." Bigby said

Georgie and Gren left. That left Rose, Snow and Bigby.

"Bigby.....I know he was a close friend to you." Swineheart said

"The fuck do you know!" Bigby roared "He was my partner of course we were close, I trusted him and now he's gone....."

Bigby left the room

"Bigby wait!" Snow began

"Leave him be Snow" Rose said

"So our Lil Bro saved FableTown huh?" Snow said

"Yup, I wondered what woulda happened if we weren't such little shits when we were younger." Rose said

"Well then I imagine we'd be dead." Swineheart said "As far as I know Luke here saved us all."

"At least he got to see his son, Should one of us take care of him? I heard she has been having trouble taking care of him since she's a detective." Rose asked

"She'll be fine she just needs to get up off her feet." Snow said

At Luke's apartment

"Naoto? Naoto, you're going to be late for Luke's funeral!" Vivian knocked

They heard a baby crying.

"Naoto? Is Makoto okay?" Nerissa said

The door was open.

"Uh Naoto? Are you okay?" Vivian began to ask

The room was empty, there was a note. I read: I am not a capable mother, I was nothing but happy when he was first born, but now every time I look at Makoto I see Luke and it kills me. I once sought out the truth with his partner Yu Narukami but it brought nothing but pain. I'm going to erase Luke from my memories, I hope you can understand. I want Bigby and Snow to look out for Makoto. I don't care how they do it I just want them to protect him. I left the note Luke left to Makoto in his desk please give it to him when he's older. Good Bye.

"She really left!? How could she do that!!!" Nerissa said

"Sometimes people hit a limit I get that but this is unacceptable!!!" Vivian said "I'm calling Bigby now."

"She what!!!" Bigby said "How could she just bail! After all Luke fought for!? He gave them a chance to live!!!"

"Guys shouldn't we head back to the funeral?" Nerissa said

"And what are we going to do with Makoto???" Vivian said

"We gotta bring him to Snow I guess." Nerissa said

"Bigby Naoto left Makoto. She says she wants you and Snow to look after him while he grows up" Vivian said

He sighed "Alright just bring him to the funeral, this is unbelievable" Bigby hung up

After the Funeral

"Uh Snow? Um Naoto is gone and she wants you and Bigby to look after Makoto while he grows up." Vivian said

Snow already in tears from the funeral "She just left him here!? How could she!!!"

"Look the way I see it think of it as Luke's last wish, take care of him and raise him." Nerissa said

"But we've both got the town to look after!" Snow said

"Just keep him in the business office, before you know it he'll be up and walking around and you can send him to school."

"I guess...." snow said

"This is gonna be a pain in the ass." Bigby said

"Guys" Luke's voice rang

"Luke!? Where are you?" Snow said

"I'm gone for good but Vivian is right you and Bigby can raise him right I know it. And even though I'm gone we still have memories that we made before I left right?" Luke said "So stop being gloomy smile and look back at the fun memories we've had! I'm gonna miss you guys."

Luke left, Snow started to sob "YOU'RE AN IDIOT! YOUR WIFE LEFT!!! HOW ARE YOU NOT MAD???"

There was no voice to return.

"I want that letter sent to my office" Bigby said leaving with a tear rolling down his cheek

"C'mon Snow Makoto is getting cold" Rose said

The rest left the funeral.

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! Happy Veterans Day and You're all awesome! That is all ;P

• I DO have the entire first issue (yeah, you can call it that. ) xD and they just need to be inked. (MAYBE colored) Seeing as Winter break is coming up and the semester is almost over, I'll have time to ink and add more.

I'm glad you seriously think its good. :) Its comments like these that make me continue to draw the Porgie Clan. An no, I do not have to sumbit a capatcha. Its probably your browser.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Wow! These are seriously so good! Is there anywhere you post a whole issue, or do you do one page at a time like this? It's seriously so goo

• Elora stuffed her face in the pillow, mumbling,"Go away. Let me sleep!"

Ah. Its moments like these that bring me back to the days of being a teen. xD

Bigby has his hands full with the cubs. Picturing Harm with a belly made me smile from ear to ear. :) Also, I feel so bad for Elora; indeed, her feelings are attached to Jackson but I DO agree with Ash and what she told her. Scar and Jackson are indeed connected for the rest of their lives and as much as it hurts, Elora must be the bigger person and move on. Hopefully, she will in time. :)

I did enjoy that you tossed in both your story and the challenge.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Ashlyn headed toward the back door of her house, another empty basket in her hand. Her mother

• Whoa that did a majoy turn from everyone hanging out to the death of luke. Keeps you on your toes.

You can feel the sadness and tension. Breaks my heart. :( And now, Bigby has this responsibility with the baby! Wonder how that will play out. Hopefully everything works out for the best.

Tetra posted: »

The Funeral "I can't believe he's gone" Holly said "Do we know the cause of death Dr.Swineheart?" Bigby asked "His body took a thra

• Thanks pudding_pie! Yeah I hated to kill him off so early, but I forgot about the contract part until i re-read old notes, then I was like crap! So I gave him a fate of slowly died. Who knows what will happen ;D I hope they do too but with great victories come great losses. :(

Whoa that did a majoy turn from everyone hanging out to the death of luke. Keeps you on your toes. You can feel the sadness and tension.

• I know, that's me EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. For school XD

Bigby has it handled though, for the most part :) It makes me smile too <3 Ash only meant well with her advice, though Elora might not get the message for while :/ She's a stubborn one. But she'll get it eventually.

Thanks, I actually wasn't planning on doing so and was uneasy at first, but I decided to roll with it and it produced this lovely scenario :)

Elora stuffed her face in the pillow, mumbling,"Go away. Let me sleep!" Ah. Its moments like these that bring me back to the days of

• Wonderfull! Don't get in the way of a Porgie's meal lol.

• Thanksgiving Challenge

Part 10: It's on, bitch!

The Smith Manor was a bussle of family members preparing for that day. The kitchen smelled heavenly; Nancy and the others staying to help assemble the feast had several dishes ready to bake for Thanksgiving day. Ethan and Edward each had their needed items for their traditional holiday Ice Cream Jello; this year they would add chunks of berries to the mix to give it that added sweetness.

Gina managed to cook several 'test' dishes for her candied Yams. Hans claimed each one was a delicate dish and was pleasing to his taste buds. Gina never believed a word coming out of his mouth, so she had the one person taste them who WOULD tell her the truth-Gren. Sure enough, that's what he did; the first two were under-cooked and the third contained a wonderful balance of flavors in the middle but the marshmellows were a tad too crispy. Gren enjoyed the last one and gave Gina two thumbs up. She was ready.

Carla had no issue in the kitchen to conquer her dish. Green bean casserole recipe was somehow imbedded into her DNA, so there was no problem for her. Gren, however, had the wooden spoon more times across his head that morning; Carla made the mistake of leaving the unattended casserole and returned to half of it missing. Carla's secret was this: the Frech Onion crispy toppers that usually went on the top, was also added inside. It did indeed give it a bit more flavor and texture.

As Lyla prepared the mixture for the Ham, her phone rang. It was Robert. Lyla wiped her hands on a towel and called for RJ.

"RJ! Come in the kitchen really quick! Its your father!"

There was a moment of silence before the young boy ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. He gave Lyla a quick kiss before grabbing the phone. As he spoke to Robert, Lyla added the Honey into the butter and Brown Sugar mix. Georgie, equiped with a gun, bright orange jacket and boots, made his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a Banana and headed to Lyla's section of the kitchen.

Lyla holds out her hand. "Don't EVEN try, mister."

Georgie chuckles. "What-I can't come say good morning to my lovely wife?"

Lyla rolls her eyes. "Is that really ALL, Georgie?"

"That and this glorious Ham, love. Look at that beauty...."

Lyla gives Georgie a kiss on the forehead. "Well thank you. But you'll have to wait until dinner. And besides-I have everything needed for those dishes you asked me for."

Georgie's eyes lit up. "Ya' got the things to make Black Pudding? Bubbles and Squeaks!? How 'bout-"

"I got it all and have the recipes down. Now, let me get a look at my big hunter..."

Georgie stands back. He has a bright orange jacket on, black pants, rubber heavy duty boots, camouflage hat and a hunting rifle.

"How do I look, love?"

"Like you're ready to take down a Turkey."

John and the other men enter the kitchen. In his hands, John pours the remaining coffee into his cups. Edward and Ethan grab the ice chest, as Jersey and Gren each take a bag with a change of clothes and snacks. Nancy hands John a brown paper bag.

"What's this?"

"The bait you asked for, remember? Malcom said you are lucky. This was the last batch. Is he going, too?"

"He'd meet us later. He may bring, ummm...you-know who..."

"Does your daughter know?"

"She will when he arrives with several dead Turkeys to be cooked."

Nancy sighs, returning to her Pies. RJ hangs up the phone and hands it back to Lyla.

"All done, sweetie?"

"Yeah. I told dad what we are doing and he sounded so excited! I can't wait to go out there and hunt with papa and catch me a Turkey! A REAL live one, mommy! Oh-and he also told me to tell you Happy Thanksgiving."

"Well, thank you. Now get your things and go with papa and daddy Georgie. They are leaving and-"

RJ rushes up, kisses Lyla on the cheek and runs to the front of the house. Lyla smiles, as she watches the men pack the two trucks with the needed items. The women take a break and head outside. The kids staying back to help, also join them in the front. Penny, wearing the same clothing material as Georgie, walks up to Junior.

"Last chance-you SURE you don't want to go with us?"

"I told you a million times, its your's now and-"

"Okay!" Penny runs into the truck. "All I wanted to know!"

"Be nice, Penny." Georgie helps buckle her in. "You kids all ready?"

The group of kids going all shake their heads in agreement. Rosie, Gren Junior and Noah sit in the back; in the middle, Peter, RJ and Penny and in the other truck sits the lone child with her two favorite great uncles-Mini. Hans sits behins her, worried about the trip. Gina assures him for the hundreth time that morning that it would be wonders for the young wolf cub and help burn off some of the extra energy she has.

Carla gives her three turbulent children a hug and kiss. Gren, anxious for the trip, is the last to receive her love.

"Watch them, please. And easy on the drinking, Gren."

"What!? They'll be fine and-"

"I mean it, Gren. You want to drink, that's fine but you have ALL three kids, plus the others and you'll be around dangerous weapons and-"

"I got this, Carla. Please. We'll be fine...."

Carla kisses the tip of Gren's nose. "Good, you big lug. I love you."

Gren smacks Carla's butt. "Love you too."

"EWWW!" Gren looks over at his kids. "Daddy, that's icky!"

Gren and Carla laugh, as John take his spot in the driver's seat. Beside him, sits Georgie Porgie. Lyla leans into the passenger's window and gives Georgie a final kiss.

"PLEASE watch them, Georgie. I'm nervous as it is-"

"Ya' see them, love. Trust me-they'll be fine."

"You have fun."

"I will."

John leans forward to view his concerned daughter. "We got this, sweetie. You're talking about the Smiths, Porgies, Grendels and, uh....what is Hans' last name again, Gina?"

"Schuhmacher, dad."

John makes a sour face. "Good thing you two never married. And this is my daughter, Gina schumalabadingdong."

"Really dad?"

John smiles. "Just teasing you, Gina." Jon looks at Georgie. "You ready, Porgie?"

"Ready as I'll eva' be, John."

"GREAT!"

Gren, sitting in the back, cheers. His kids continue the noise, as the Porgie kids enter the fun and Mini follows behind with a final howl. Hans smiles at his daughter's excitment and decides to take place in the celebration. Edward, sitting in the driver's seat, looks back and grins.

"There you go, sweetie! Looking good, Hans! This calls for some music!"

Edward grabs his ipod and hands it to Ethan. "Here-since you seem to pick the best songs or something."

Ethan smiles and searches the files. Above, the sound of Jersey's wings are the only forms of noise until Ethan finds the perfect tune. He picks Rihanna's 'shut up and drive' and the two vehicles pull away.

"Whew!" Edward honks the horn. John would quickly mimick his brother's call. "Let's do this!"

The women waved and watch the truck full of anticipated hunters drive down the dirt road and disappear into the woods.

The hunt was on.

Part 11 soon :) Had some time before work. :) Any questions, you know the drill.

• How many pages are in your first issue? :)

I DO have the entire first issue (yeah, you can call it that. ) xD and they just need to be inked. (MAYBE colored) Seeing as Winter break is

• edited November 2014

Wow, Rose is on top of her game when it comes to being prepared with the Chinese food! I would consider that a lifetime achievement for sure! XD

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 17 "Eye to Eye" I have been DYING to post this for my next chapter. @pudding_pie Thanks, dude. Rose threw a bag of Chi

• -counts the stack-

I have 32 for the first one. Did not want to drag it on too much, as I have so much to cover that wasn't when they were kids. :)

How many pages are in your first issue?

• That's a looooooot of ink. Well, I wish you luck in not getting your hand cramped often. ;)

-counts the stack- I have 32 for the first one. Did not want to drag it on too much, as I have so much to cover that wasn't when they were kids.

• edited November 2014

Thanks man. :) My poor wallet, too, with the replacement of the pens. xD

I'm testing out a program called Manga Studio 5; its kind of like photoshop, so hopefully the future pages will be digital. Save me $$ AND trips to the doctor for my wrist.

That's a looooooot of ink. Well, I wish you luck in not getting your hand cramped often.

• Honest to goodness, Ashlyn's starting to become my favorite out of Harmony's children. Must be that Bloody Mary charm I bet. ^^

It's really cool to see them all hunting as well! Even if they seem like they aren't having fun. :S

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Ashlyn headed toward the back door of her house, another empty basket in her hand. Her mother

• Sounds excellent! I'm positive that your investment and time spent in the program will be worthwhile. :P

Thanks man. My poor wallet, too, with the replacement of the pens. xD I'm testing out a program called Manga Studio 5; its kind of like photoshop, so hopefully the future pages will be digital. Save me $$ AND trips to the doctor for my wrist.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited November 2014

Gina managed to cook several 'test' dishes for her candied Yams. Hans claimed each one was a delicate dish and was pleasing to his taste buds. Gina never believed a word coming out of his mouth, so she had the one person taste them who WOULD tell her the truth-Gren.

This whole section about gina made me laugh to no end. and its funny how the family members or even the kids go to Gren for the truth. XD

Lyla holds out her hand. "Don't EVEN try, mister."

Georgie chuckles. "What-I can't come say good morning to my lovely wife?"

Lyla rolls her eyes. "Is that really ALL, Georgie?"

"That and this glorious Ham, love. Look at that beauty...."

This dialouge you have created between the to feels very realistic; its heart warming and diabetes causing moments like this that had me shipping them in your previous story. They have this connection and it shows. He loves her so much. <3 And so typical of Georgie! xD

"He'd meet us later. He may bring, ummm...you-know who..."

"Does your daughter know?"

"She will when he arrives with several dead Turkeys to be cooked."

Oh snap! I think I know who this mysterious 'you-know who' is. John needs to be VERY careful, considering the last time he kept a secret from his daughter, it didn't go over very well. :( Hopefully he will tell Georgie, considering he's sitting beside him on the trip.

Carla kisses the tip of Gren's nose. "Good, you big lug. I love you."

Gren smacks Carla's butt. "Love you too."

"EWWW!" Gren looks over at his kids. "Daddy, that's icky!"

And its moments like this that I can't help but go DAWWWW! THIS is why I ador Carla and Gren, too. This is so his behavior, too. XD I'm assuming Rosie said the last bit; seems like a Rosie kind of move. Ship these two sooooo hard! <3

Alt text

This is how I pictured him....DAT ASS, CARLA! XD

"Schuhmacher, dad."

John makes a sour face. "Good thing you two never married. And this is my daughter, Gina schumalabadingdong."

I LOVE John!! :D He reminds me so much of my uncle; that REALLY dry sense of humor with the touch of smartass!

Also, I love how Jersey is flying, Ethan picks the most random music (but it somehow fits!) and I just love this family! I can't wait for the hunting part! I ador the Porgie Clan, the Smith, the Grendels and whatever Hans is. How did you say it, John....schumalabadingdong. XD Great work, dude! This challenge has so much humor in it!!!

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 10: It's on, bitch! The Smith Manor was a bussle of family members preparing for that day. The kitchen sme

• It must be quite odd to see how you wrote her back then and the way you do it now! Though heartwarming is better. :) Yeah, those kids and their shenanigans - it'd be nice to see them catch up like old times, even if they only have time to do it once!

You don't even understand, yesterday I actually went to page one and reread my first couple chapters and I felt so shocked at how so much ha

• Perhaps she could turn to Carter - or Carter will talk to her - seeing as he caught her and Jackson together. Time will tell..

Hopefully you're enjoying writing it as much as we are reading it. :) Eventually this will all come to an end, I suppose, so it's great we're all having fun while it lasts. :) Though that's a bit of a disheartening thought!

She's been rather secretive with it, so no one realizes she's acting the way she is because of Jackson. 7 AM Snow White don't give a shit XD I'm glad you're enjoying it. I wouldn't be here today if people didn't.

• I've often wondered what it'd be like to have a dairy-based mythical reptile watching over us - and now I know. XD

Thanks. :)

I'll always be here for you guys, even when it seems I'm not around. There's no getting rid of the butter dragon just yet! XD Oh, and a happy Remembrance Day to you as well. :P

• This may or may not be helpful about the capatcha, but I sometimes have it and sometimes don't. It seems to come and go. Just thought I'd mention it.

Wow! These are seriously so good! Is there anywhere you post a whole issue, or do you do one page at a time like this? It's seriously so goo

• Yep, I agree with beardy Bradley Cooper above - I love it. :)

For those that have not had a chance to see it. The Porgie Clan Oh dear sweet Georgie Junior. Any questions, ask away. Feels good to post again.

• "You're perkiness this morning is exasperating," She heard Noah call from across the hall. "Mind turning it down a notch?"

You can tell Noah takes after Charming - I can certainly imagine the Prince saying this. xD I liked Ash's upbeat wakeup call too, even if I myself might not be totally appreciative of something like it. :P

And they all managed to get their turkeys!

• A very sad chapter. :( Raising Makoto is something I can imagine Snow and Bigby not being thrilled about, but at least this way Snow and Rose will be able to feel more connected to the brother who's life they were not much a part of. Personally, I feel more sympathy for Naoto than anger: leaving Makoto behind is rather selfish, but she must be hurting a lot to do it.

A happy Veterans' Day for yesterday! And thank you! You're awesome, too. ;)

The Funeral "I can't believe he's gone" Holly said "Do we know the cause of death Dr.Swineheart?" Bigby asked "His body took a thra

• edited November 2014

Wait a minute... Beardy Bradley Cooper - B.B.C. - British Broadcasting Corporation - Your home country is Britain.

LupineNoir is part of a illuminati conspiracy, it all makes sense now! :O

LupineNoir posted: »

Yep, I agree with beardy Bradley Cooper above - I love it.

• Chapter 16

"Prepare"

Wearing sunglasses and a bandana under her hair, Rose and Robert walked up to a clothing store and instantly searched the area. She headed over to the furniture section. Behind them, Lyla followed; Robert was surprised to see her there but Rose assured Robert she was the one that called Lyla that morning.

"What is he into, Lyla?"

"He likes DC comics, especially Batman."

Rose smirks. "How typical."

"He and Peter get along because that is one of his favorite superheros, too."

Robert smiles. "Well, Batman it is..."

"He likes music; RJ is a huge fan of the guitar and he's practicing one now. When I visit him later today, you should come. That is, if you want-"

"Gren used to play the Electric guitar for years."

Lyla smiles. "That's the first person that said that to him. RJ was happy to hear that."

Rose picked up a set of bed sheets and held them up to show Robert and Lyla.

"This one!" Other shoppers looked in her direction. "It has dark colors and it comes with these cool looking pillow cases!"

Lyla waves. "That will do, Rose. Thank you."

Rose salutes to Lyla, as she continues to run down the aisles and fill the shopping cart. Lyla heads over to the Boy's clothing section. She holds up several pairs of pants, as Robert looks on at some shirts.

"Rose adores that boy."

"I can tell..."

Lyla is silent, as she folds the desired clothes and tucks them under her arm.

"I'm sorry, Robert."

Robert, now looking at shoes, is taken back by her comment.

"For what, Lyla?"

"I should have told you the minute I found out I was pregnant. I should've never have gone to my family first...I'm so sorry..."

"Lyla....Rose explained and I'm not going to lie. I was upset when she told me and knowing Georgie got to see him first..."

Lyla sniffs. "They were going to take him away from me, Robert. The council wanted you dead."

Robert gently rubs Lyla's shoulder. "I know...she, uh, told me about that. You can't blame yourself, Lyla."

"I'm so sorry, Robert...for everything."

Robert smiles, as he grabs Lyla's hand. "Hey. He's here now and knows I love him and want to be there. I'm glad you told him about me, Lyla."

Lyla looks up, wiping a tear away. "That's something they could never take away."

Robert smiles; he is taken back by th sheer image before him, the caressing touches and how Lyla feels under his touch. Robert feels the urge to leap forward, pin Lyla to the wall, and passionatly make love to her. Robert has longed to hold her in his arms again; how he envies the former pimp of Fabletown and the nights he has the chance to hold such beauty in his arms. He regrets not fighting more for her.

Robert finds Lyla in the shoe section now, holding up a pair of black chucks.

"Why did you leave, Lyla?"

Lyla seemed to be strangly prepared for this question. "I wasn't ready, Robert."

"What do you mean?"

"I was sixteen, Robert. I didn't want a commited relationship yet. All I wanted was a chance to go out, have fun and be stupid. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, it scared me."

"You dated Georgie!"

"I was nineteen when I went to the Pudding and Pie and when I found out the truth behind my father's plan and all those emotions that I had for Georgie rushed back. You were just my play thing, Robert...I was just a punk ass kid."

Robert sighs. He sadly knows this to be true. "Then why drag me through the mud?"

"YOU stuck around, Robert...and I let you go because I cared. I saw what it was doing to you. And when I found out I was pregnant, you were gone. Gren said you up and left Fabletown and moved to Maine to be a fisherman."

"Even if I did stay, I could never see you or him."

"Things got better a year or so later after you left..."

"Yeah. I heard."

Lyla sighs; there is no need to continue on, when it was doing nothing but causing tension. Robert leaned against the dressing room wall, as he watched Lyla continue searching for jackets and socks.

"So, how are we doing this when he DOES learn how to shape shift into his human form?"

"Well Sunday through Wednesday afternoon would be with us and Wednesday afternoon until Saturday night would be you; we'd split holidays and summer vacation."

"And birthdays?"

"Half spent with you, other with me and will return to the parent that has custody of him that day."

"And relationships..."

"What does that mean, Robert?"

"When I date or, fuck...IF I ever do date again, will that be an issue?"

Lyla folds her arms. "You have an issue with him being around Georgie and the other kids?"

"No.."

"Then no. That's your life, your home, your business. As long as OUR son is taken care of, it does not matter."

Robert smiles. "I'm glad we could agree on this..."

"Me too."

Robert grabs a red flannel shirt. "You think he'll like this?"

"Get it and give it to him today. He'll love it not matter what."

"Tell me everything about our boy, Lyla. I want to know his favorite food, games, songs, subjects...how he sleeps, plays. What he looks like as me....describe everything."

As Lyla and Robert begin speaking, Rose pulls three carts full of items; one is full of toys, other clothes and the last has the box containing the bed. Rose looks at the several items of clothing in Robert and Lyla's hands.

"Psh. Amateur shoppers I get stuck with. How are these for ya both?"

Lyla giggles. "You have yet to disappoint, Rose."

"Thank you, thank you. I'm here all day, folks."

Rose hands Robert a cart, as Lyla takes the other.

"You want to come by and help set this stuff up? Then we can go to the Farm together and-"

"Sounds like a plan, Robert."

Robert smiles, as the cashier begins checking out the many items in the carts.

Chapter 17 coming soon. Any questions, you know what to do.

• edited November 2014

A shame about Luke dying, he led a good life for the most part. Sucks that heroes like him die young too, if people consider him one. ;S

• As I read the final few lines of this, one thought struck me: those poor, poor turkeys. Seriously, they're not going to stand a chance with this lot after them! :P

Anyway, I'm wondering who I should put money on to bag the most birds. John's going to be very skilled, but Jersey has wings. Then there's the Grendels, and the young wolves. Who knows - perhaps it'll be Georgie and Hans that come out on top!

Thanksgiving Challenge Part 10: It's on, bitch! The Smith Manor was a bussle of family members preparing for that day. The kitchen sme

• Uh-oh, the Dragon's on to me.

Best ring 007 - he's a British agent I know can get me out of this spot of bother.

Oh, wait. James Bond is fictional.

Bollocks.

To the British Illuminati Headquarters!

Which is actually just my bedroom. We're a very small group.

^_^

Wait a minute... Beardy Bradley Cooper - B.B.C. - British Broadcasting Corporation - Your home country is Britain. LupineNoir is part of a illuminati conspiracy, it all makes sense now! :O

• "This one!" Other shoppers looked in her direction.

Even in a public shop Rose's exuberance cannot be subdued! XD The way you've written Rose really helps lighten the mood in between the emotional tension of Robert and Lyla. :) And it's pleasing for those two to come to a friendly arrangement regarding when they see RJ!

Chapter 16 "Prepare" Wearing sunglasses and a bandana under her hair, Rose and Robert walked up to a clothing store and instantly sear

• Yeah they are both very busy running Fabletown, You're absolutely right! They most certainly will! :D Naoto is known to not handle emotions very well so to get married have a kid then the husband died while trying to be a great detective for the family name hit her hard. Thanks LupineNoir :D

A very sad chapter. Raising Makoto is something I can imagine Snow and Bigby not being thrilled about, but at least this way Snow and Rose

• Only the people of Fabletown know of his actions, and his friends who are also gone/ didn't even exist. It's truly a shame :(

A shame about Luke dying, he led a good life for the most part. Sucks that heroes like him die young too, if people consider him one. ;S

• edited November 2014

A shame, the American Illuminati is much more popular. It's held in Disney World, as far as I remember, though I could be wrong because I haven't been to a meeting in a good 5 months. I've had other business negotiating with the Neonazis and the KKK. Apparently, they really like me, and want me to be the leader of their groups as well.

Oh Lord. Now I've said too much, too.

Uh-oh, the Dragon's on to me. Best ring 007 - he's a British agent I know can get me out of this spot of bother. Oh, wait. James Bond

• Yeah, she's growing on me too ^-^

They were having a good time, other than Elora, I suppose. She's got issues to sort out, as you've noticed.

Honest to goodness, Ashlyn's starting to become my favorite out of Harmony's children. Must be that Bloody Mary charm I bet. ^^ It's really cool to see them all hunting as well! Even if they seem like they aren't having fun. :S

• Noah may have a steady girlfriend, but he does have some Prince Charming qualities, indeed! Ash is totally out there, not afraid of annoying people and generally loves being herself right now.

Yup! Everyone caught one, so there's enough for Thanksgiving! And thank God, because Harmony was extremely frazzled that she could not find any on her own!

"You're perkiness this morning is exasperating," She heard Noah call from across the hall. "Mind turning it down a notch?" You can t

• Thanksgiving challenge

Gathering the Goods

As thanksgiving draws near our heroes must prepare for the massive feast and gathering, and even decide where the great gathering should be held, either Daren's or Etan's castle.

"My castle dining room is big as a gymnasium. Daren."

"My castle has a indoor poor."

"What the hell does that have to do with thanksgiving?"

"Maybe someone want to go for a swim in after they finished their meal."

"In the middle of fall?"

"Hence it being a indoor pool, Etan."

"We are having the gathering at my place, Daren."

"No, my place."

"Why are being so difficult Daren."

Etans wife Penny then walks into the room.

"Ok boy's here the list of things we need for the feast."

"Oh my lovely, Penny. Glorious as ever!"

"My devoted Etan, Charming as ever!" Penny as she kisses her hubby.

"Oh god" Daren as he picks up the shopping list and begins reading the list.

"Spare ribs..., Pork chops..., Crab Cakes.., Hamburgers..,Steak..? What the hell are we having a thanksgiving diner or all you can eat?!"

"Most of those are for Etan, Daren. You know how well he can eat!"

"We also need a good size bird or two. Since we don't have Lina with us, we cant hunt the wottle gobbler again.."

"I know a place in the mundy world were we could get some.."

"Then lead the way dear friend."

The duo land in the mundy world somewhere in the U.S in a big city. They walk around until the come across a place with many shopping stores.

"Ok Daren, where are you taking us?"

"Giants have a few sales we could hit up and knock out half of this list. Then once we finish that we need the find the finest wine in town..

"Why don't we try Wal-mart instead..."

"Why??"

"I have a few things I need from there."

"Like what?"

"Unfortunately, that is none of you damn business, Daren!"

"You know what, your an asshole. Now let's get this over with already. I need to visit my own wife myself.

And so the duo went their ways for the time being, gathering what they need for this fine gathering. They will need plenty of food to satisfy the bottomless stomachs of Etan and their guests. And what could Etan be buying from the mysterious store known as Wal-mart?

Stay Tuned

• You never know...those Turkeys MAY be a bit smarter than you think. xD

With Wolves and Grendels, you'd think they had this in the bag. Georgie and Hans are in for one hell of a Thanksgiving! Feel bad for Hans; he's such a naive and sweet man, that something like this...:D

As I read the final few lines of this, one thought struck me: those poor, poor turkeys. Seriously, they're not going to stand a chance with

• This is great reading material for my lunch and break time. :) I enjoyed the bit with Robert and Lyla making a way to have their son; they seperated the time very well and I'm glad they have an understanding. I ate when parents are no longer together, and use the kid as a pawn. :(

And Rose...

As Lyla and Robert begin speaking, Rose pulls three carts full of items; one is full of toys, other clothes and the last has the box containing the bed. Rose looks at the several items of clothing in Robert and Lyla's hands.

"Psh. Amateur shoppers I get stuck with. How are these for ya both?"

Rose is something else. Her and Robert do make quite a pair with their odd friendship.

Chapter 16 "Prepare" Wearing sunglasses and a bandana under her hair, Rose and Robert walked up to a clothing store and instantly sear

• Get back to work, Pie! XD But seriously, glad this made for good break and lunch reading material. We still on for tonight? I sent you both a PM and text message. :)

I didn't want there to be issues between them.

This is great reading material for my lunch and break time. I enjoyed the bit with Robert and Lyla making a way to have their son; they sep

• My $$$ is on Hans and Georgie. Those two have Turkey hunter written all over. XD Just look at Hans alone....

Alt text
    Alt text

Just imagine these two hunting, pie. Winners! :D

You never know...those Turkeys MAY be a bit smarter than you think. xD With Wolves and Grendels, you'd think they had this in the bag. Ge

Sign in to comment in this discussion.