The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have one more.

Out of all the short films you've posted so far, I think this one is my favorite.

• edited November 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

laaaaaaaaawd

• edited November 2014

PETER PETRELLI AND ISAAC AND SYLAR WITH BEARDS OMFGDJGNDFHJNDHDH

RACHEL MY OVARIES

Alt text

There is something extremely appealing about an unkempt man.

• I didn't kill you...I think.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah but everybody killed me a lot too.

• If only I had a majestic beard like these guys.

• LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I AM LITERALLY CRYING

LIKE TEARS GOING DOWN MY FACE I CANT HANDLE THIS

There is something extremely appealing about an unkempt man.

^That so many times. My life is complete. Its done I don't need to live anymore, I've seen enough. I'm completely satisfied.

PETER PETRELLI AND ISAAC AND SYLAR WITH BEARDS OMFGDJGNDFHJNDHDH RACHEL MY OVARIES There is something extremely appealing about an unkempt man.

• I think

Plot twist... Nice Joe isn't so nice after all.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I didn't kill you...I think.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

I love that song so much. <3

• same here its full of emotions, it makes you want to cry.

I love that song so much.

• I love the first comment:

Nigga no joke I cried like a bitch

Please disregard my previous statement. This is my new favorite!

• Please disregard my previous statement. This is my new favorite!

This is my favorite

• Yes you should. :p

Maybe I'll update mine. Haven't been to that thread in ages.

I'm debating putting my picture on that "What walking dead character do you look like" thread.

• edited November 2014

guis u wan 2 har abot the loomynarty?

• guis u wan 2 har abot the loomynarty?

• It's already up.

Yes you should. Maybe I'll update mine. Haven't been to that thread in ages.

• So I just played a round of Town of Salem, and a bunch of people acting like Neo Nazis were on it and just hung anyone who wasn't part of their group. They had at least 8 people. Needless to say it was a weird round.

• The fucking skrub was spamming our group chat on steam with shit about the illuminati. I thought he'd like to listen. =]

dat fagit?

• dat fagit?

Green613 posted: »

@Puncake32

• The fucking skrub was spamming our group chat on steam with shit about the illuminati. I thought he'd like to listen. =]

dat fagit?

• 14th chapter of my AC fanfic is up! I'd really appreciate it if anyone could leave a review!
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10547461/14/Assassin-s-Creed-The-Dark-War

• hee cnt cus i kill hem

The fucking skrub was spamming our group chat on steam with shit about the illuminati. I thought he'd like to listen. =]

• RIP

hee cnt cus i kill hem

• @Raging_Blades If you really are going for good, just know that all of your best buddies (Me, Kitty, Ben and Shadow) will miss you greatly. =]

• edited November 2014

This is probably a hilariously bad prediction, but I have a feeling that Eugene is full of shit and is dragging the group to Washington for nothing. Abraham is going to flip out when he finds out... and maybe kills Eugene? Just a feeling I have lol.

Edit: Okay, I guess that was actually somewhat accurate. Just the way the episode opened, it gave me the feeling that Eugene was going to spill the beans. I really doubt the guy is dead though. Not sure that it's possible to kill someone that easily...

I'm interested in seeing what Abraham is going to do to reverse the alienation process that he is bringing on himself. I'm sure essentially everyone in the group sees him as a ticking time bomb at this point.

Tinni posted: »

I try not to pay attention to what's posted online about episodes involving Beth, because a lot of the time they're made by people who hate

• OH HI ANA

I'M SO LATE

So many comments ;-;

• edited November 2014

Gustav, you're right. I'm going to try to do it now, and I doubt I will succeed but I have hopes I will. To all the people on the forum. I'm sorry, I... I think I'm going to leave, this time I want it to be for good. When I thought of joining this forum or not, I didn't think it would come to this, sadly it has. I've hurt to many people, and I won't anymore. I'm a bad person, and I just can't take it anymore. I'm so sorry, everyone was awesome, and I hope you live a wonderful life. Call me what you want, but this is for the greater good of the forum. If you want to talk to me then PM me, I'll only provide you with three responses. Thanks and goodbye! (I'll only be on to read fan fic)

@Raging_Blades

Alt text

Don't leave bro NO IT'S NOT what did Gus say >:(

YOU don't leave because you hurt to many people till them wounds you created are healed to truly hurt a person they must of cared about you in the first place to get upset so to leave a person who cared about you never solves anything ever,

everyone makes mistakes so it's your next move what defines you what you learned from it whatever happened and your not a bad person I'm sure I've done much worse then anything you have but stayed because you never leave on a bad note or the people you care about to hurt over something you did then disappear, "never leave a soldier behind" your a nice person and a very talented writer and my bro of course the forum needs you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

@Raging_Blades If you really are going for good, just know that all of your best buddies (Me, Kitty, Ben and Shadow) will miss you greatly. =]

• Just watching the new Episode...

• Oh yeah, people can be weird in that game but it's addicting.

dojo32161 posted: »

So I just played a round of Town of Salem, and a bunch of people acting like Neo Nazis were on it and just hung anyone who wasn't part of their group. They had at least 8 people. Needless to say it was a weird round.

• OH SHIT! I forgot it was on tonight...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Just watching the new Episode...

• I do as well, I don't know what's going on or how it happened. I think it's just best to give him some time with this.

Holy Shit he's leaving, like for good? Fuck, Sorry to hear that. We're all gonna miss him and it won't be the same without him. Hope he reconsiders.

• Holy Shit he's leaving, like for good? Fuck, Sorry to hear that. We're all gonna miss him and it won't be the same without him. Hope he reconsiders.

@Raging_Blades If you really are going for good, just know that all of your best buddies (Me, Kitty, Ben and Shadow) will miss you greatly. =]

• I do as well, I don't know what's going on or how it happened. I think it's just best to give him some time with this.

Holy Shit he's leaving, like for good? Fuck, Sorry to hear that. We're all gonna miss him and it won't be the same without him. Hope he reconsiders.

• @Dont_Look_Back, your husband died an ur lonely

Alt text

• Yours Truly Salt123

MrX1H2 posted: »

OH SHIT! I forgot it was on tonight...

• Yeah, it's his choice, and I understand if he needs time but I hope he dosn't leave for good.

I do as well, I don't know what's going on or how it happened. I think it's just best to give him some time with this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.