The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• you will once you see it.....

Fuck I forgot about the newest episode... It was just the Washington people...I don't really give a care about them.

• WDF

@Raging_Blades WDF

IS THIS TRUE ;-;

WDF
    WDFWDF

Green613 posted: »

@Raging_Blades If you really are going for good, just know that all of your best buddies (Me, Kitty, Ben and Shadow) will miss you greatly. =]

• Worth watching.

Fuck I forgot about the newest episode... It was just the Washington people...I don't really give a care about them.

• I hope not...It's his bio....

If this is indeed true i'm making a Memorial thread for him.

ComingSoon posted: »

WDF @Raging_Blades WDF IS THIS TRUE ;-; WDF WDFWDF

• Rachelle pls

I think Plot twist... Nice Joe isn't so nice after all.

• The governor.

Markd4547 posted: »

Who's your favorite TWD tv show character and why? Mine is the governor cold, calculated, smart the perfect leader who controlled his

• Alt text

This is me every time one of my close friends count down the days for the games releasing on November 18th, but they don't mention my birthday apart of that countdown .

• Alt text

XD Bring it >:D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Me (Arnold) vs @Markd4547 (Stallone)

• I don't know what happened, he just removed all his friends on steam and put that as his bio. I tried to re add him on steam and he ignored it. I guess he's gone.

Wait...what the fuck is going on?

• ...Raging Bro...In Memorial...He was a good man, blamed himself for too much...If you see this...We are here for you.

I don't know what happened, he just removed all his friends on steam and put that as his bio. I tried to re add him on steam and he ignored it. I guess he's gone.

• oh...oh god...ugly sobbing

I hope not...It's his bio.... If this is indeed true i'm making a Memorial thread for him.

• Omfg

The accurateness

Is off the charts

• Alt text

Maybe they have a suprise birthday party planned for you so they act like they forgot your birthday on purpose so they don't ruin the suprise :D

This is me every time one of my close friends count down the days for the games releasing on November 18th, but they don't mention my birthday apart of that countdown .

• Mhm, sorry I didn't say goodbye. I was never good at those. Tell them for me?

You're probably in the chat like "What a fgt. He'll be back lmao."

@Raging_Blades If you really are going for good, just know that all of your best buddies (Me, Kitty, Ben and Shadow) will miss you greatly. =]

• Already told them hours ago, I was just about to sleep actually :P

Also (I know I'm going to sound cheesey as shit here but listen) if you ever need us don't be afraid to ask us for help, we'll always be there for you (especially me). Anyways I gotta hit the hay cause I got that work tomorrow :p Cya RagingSkrubcake

Mhm, sorry I didn't say goodbye. I was never good at those. Tell them for me? You're probably in the chat like "What a fgt. He'll be back lmao."

• Cya.

Already told them hours ago, I was just about to sleep actually :P Also (I know I'm going to sound cheesey as shit here but listen) if yo

• Lmao!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Omfg The accurateness Is off the charts

• That last one XD

Lmao!

• edited November 2014

Alt text

2straight4me :'D

More straightness

Alt text

Damn straight.

• edited November 2014
  • Some Disney feels :'/

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

2deep4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI

Night and I won't be back for a while see ya awesome people <3

• Yeah, No-one expects me punching you in the face... XD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

She really shows them in this one http://i.imgur.com/JnOgHRe.jpg?fb

• This episode..honestly I have no words. Abraham has always been a favorite of mine, especially in the comics, so to see his character portrayed so damn accurately is more than I ever hoped for. This episode was amazing. It never occurred to me that the scene where he's beating that man to death with a can was a flashback, but seeing as he's wearing different clothes, it makes a lot of sense.Speaking of which, the transition between flashback and present was done very well. Seriously, Abraham's stress and anxiety coiling tighter and tighter throughout the episode is practically palpable. From his cynical amusement at the sign that was written on the ground, to him adamantly demanding that they move through the herd because they've taken one to many detours, to the sheer rage at Eugene's shocking confession that dissolved into helplessness when he collapsed to his knees. Cudos to Michael Cudlitz, he is a magnificent actor.

This is probably a hilariously bad prediction, but I have a feeling that Eugene is full of shit and is dragging the group to Washington for nothing. Abraham is going to flip out when he finds out...

Your intuition is spot on man. Having read the comics, I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't think it would come to light so soon. I was just as shocked tbh. I can see why he lied, but so many people died due to his cowardice, he almost killed the whole group in the car because he was so desperate. And honestly, I don't really have much sympathy for him. He may have done it unknowingly, but he took advantage of Abraham at his weakest moment, he gave him a goal, he gave him a chance to redeem himself to his dead wife and kids, hell to himself, only to find out that it had been false from the beginning, that it had never been possible. It's obvious that Abraham put everything he had left into this "mission", I can't imagine how he feels knowing it was all for nothing. I'd want to punch Eugene in the face too.

I'm interested in seeing what Abraham is going to do to reverse the alienation process that he is bringing on himself. I'm sure essentially everyone in the group sees him as a ticking time bomb at this point.

Same here. I don't think that they will turn on him, but they will be wary of him now. Rosita may forgive him more easily though, she seems to understand him the best out of the group.

Belan posted: »

This is probably a hilariously bad prediction, but I have a feeling that Eugene is full of shit and is dragging the group to Washington for

• I'm starting to feel lost again. I think I'm going to take a break.

There's nothing left for me here to live for So I have just one last request Please remember me at my best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFOAu7pjiE

• What happened to your profile picture Mark? And you know the my previous gif is the truth. Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Bring it >:D

• For You ! :)

It's snowing!

• PM me if you want to talk...

Feel better.

I'm starting to feel lost again. I think I'm going to take a break.

• I don 't even know you that well but here!

Alt text

So many comments ;-;

• Biology test right now...wish meh luck........;(

• No one playes that game with me. ;-;

dojo32161 posted: »

So I just played a round of Town of Salem, and a bunch of people acting like Neo Nazis were on it and just hung anyone who wasn't part of their group. They had at least 8 people. Needless to say it was a weird round.

• I wish that a dog eats you paper so that you can say "A dog ate my work" and (s)he will be like

Alt text

and you will be happy again!

Biology test right now...wish meh luck........;(

• Alt text

Biology test right now...wish meh luck........;(

• It's oke I knew everthing on et

blueneon posted: »

I wish that a dog eats you paper so that you can say "A dog ate my work" and (s)he will be like and you will be happy again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.