The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It actually is unique, really unique. Thanks for that. Dont know if I would be willing to work on a Sci Fi story though, never really interested me but this sounds pretty good.

Sci Fi Senate with intergalactic corruption. The MC is a retired cop who is brought back in after the murder of a senator and he tries to

• Most religious people...I swear I try and argue and they call me pure evil and "A very angry atheist" even though I've said I'm Agnostic.

mr.quality posted: »

I'm religious. it's not hard to argue with me.

• If you don't do it I may take it. :P

If you do use it, I would appreciate credit for the idea.

It actually is unique, really unique. Thanks for that. Dont know if I would be willing to work on a Sci Fi story though, never really interested me but this sounds pretty good.

• edited November 2014

It's a life without fear. Fear of them leaving. The more you get attached the more it's going to hurt when they leave like it was nothing to begin with. But yeah I suppose a life with love doesn't have to be all that bad. :/

I guess our views are a little different. I respect your opinion.

mr.quality posted: »

No, its not always fun or easy. Life is an uphill battle of you against the world. Maybe it is batter to not get attached, but in the end is

• Lmao! It's a quote from Rambo: First Blood. He just added a few of his own things in it.

Dude, sorry trolling wasn't in my mind when I was saying that. sorry for pissing you off, i'll shut up now. >_>

• I don't know...

They also said that "Movies portraying Christians are insulting and can not be made" and "The US Constitution was based off the Bible".

I can usually ignore them but...It's hard.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Who are they possessed nuns?

• edited November 2014

Most religious people...I swear I try and argue and they call me pure evil and "A very angry atheist" even though I've said I'm Agnostic.

• I don't know...

They also said that "Movies portraying Christians are insulting and can not be made" and "The US Constitution was based off the Bible".

I can usually ignore them but...It's hard.

I can't comment sometimes. XD

• lol, its a improvised quote :)

Dude, sorry trolling wasn't in my mind when I was saying that. sorry for pissing you off, i'll shut up now. >_>

• No credit for you! Nah I wouldnt do that to anyone, even if I did, you got all the proof right here. But you can take it, I actually have something in mind that just came up, may post it after a few suggestions.

If you don't do it I may take it. :P If you do use it, I would appreciate credit for the idea.

• Wrong, Its from Saltlick: First Boat

Lmao! It's a quote from Rambo: First Blood. He just added a few of his own things in it.

• Cool...Now...If you don't mind I'll just copy and paste this idea in my notebook...

No credit for you! Nah I wouldnt do that to anyone, even if I did, you got all the proof right here. But you can take it, I actually have something in mind that just came up, may post it after a few suggestions.

• xD, did you see the fight between me (Arnold) and @Markd4547 (Stallone)? Here it is... Alt text

@SaltLick123 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMyca5XC_Ao

• Lol, yeah, I saw it yesterday, haha. B^]

xD, did you see the fight between me (Arnold) and @Markd4547 (Stallone)? Here it is...

• Well shit, thanks a lot, first I never "Saltlick: First Boat", so how would I reconise the quote, second you write it as you were pissed off- I backed off because I throught you was upset, you throught I was trolling, when I was never trying too I just brought up the fact that people are stilled annoryed with Luke's death. Then you come back its a quote and laugh my recation.

Thanks Saltlick, I honestly didn't know. your a f**king jerk

lol, its a improvised quote

• maybe... Crime? Like the mafia. How about a spaghetti western, set in the civil war.

Interested in doing a interactive story. Nothing is certain or set in stone yet, but I am open to all ideas. With that being said, what k

• Jesus is real, be saved man- Them

No- Me

I solve these things fairly easy. :P

• omg, I'm so sorry, I thought you got the quote and were just kidding with your reaction, Sorry :(

Well shit, thanks a lot, first I never "Saltlick: First Boat", so how would I reconise the quote, second you write it as you were pissed off

• edited November 2014

Well, this is how I feel about myself right now (About the ones who deserve to die).... Alt text

• I think there is a crime one out already. And Im not really sure about a western but I will probably do something revolving crime in one way or another, just got to see how it all plays out.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

maybe... Crime? Like the mafia. How about a spaghetti western, set in the civil war.

• Lmao!

Alt text

@LeeTheProfessional

• Where do you go to argue with religious people?

Most religious people...I swear I try and argue and they call me pure evil and "A very angry atheist" even though I've said I'm Agnostic.

• Anywhere...

However I got some of these comments from the "Worst movie" thread and the "Why does anything exist" thread.

dojo32161 posted: »

Where do you go to argue with religious people?

• Same can be said about non-religious people I've been called ignorant for being religious at one point. Hell, I'd say it's worthless to argue with anyone, it really gets no one anywhere.

• edited November 2014

xD

And then you have to pretend like you enjoy the food so you don't hurt their feelings.

Lmao!

• Cool, looking forward to seeing what you make. ^-^

I think there is a crime one out already. And Im not really sure about a western but I will probably do something revolving crime in one way or another, just got to see how it all plays out.

• I never opened the "Why does anything exist?" thread because I thought it would lead to those kind of arguments.

Anywhere... However I got some of these comments from the "Worst movie" thread and the "Why does anything exist" thread.

• I know who you are talking about...

It just bugs me that people nitpick their religions and proceeds to insult anyone who disagrees with them to try and make them seem unqualified to make an argument.

Green613 posted: »

Same can be said about non-religious people I've been called ignorant for being religious at one point. Hell, I'd say it's worthless to argue with anyone, it really gets no one anywhere.

• Good people get treated the worst, why? Because they'll learn from everything they go through, and in the end, it'll make them wiser and stronger.

Well, this is how I feel about myself right now (About the ones who deserve to die)....

• dude, if I get the joke then I would base another joke on it. other wise I just post what I think. if I was kidding I would say so in "()'s". 'cause I recognise that posting online is hard to understand, not everyone understand the same jokes that you do, and when you write them, in text form it doesn't always translate well. most people get angry on the forums cause a misunderstanding of someone's comments.

but thanks for saying sorry.

omg, I'm so sorry, I thought you got the quote and were just kidding with your reaction, Sorry

• Should have known someone would say God then proceed to attack people that disagreed.

Or the other way around.

It's okay.

dojo32161 posted: »

I never opened the "Why does anything exist?" thread because I thought it would lead to those kind of arguments.

• "Why are you crying?!"

"I just... love this food so much..." (Trying not to throw up.)

xD And then you have to pretend like you enjoy the food so you don't hurt their feelings.

• XD Thanks, sometimes I hope I don't offend good religious people.

"Congratulations," says the nonjudgmental Christian girl.

I can't comment to a few people for some reason without adding an extra line of text...Weird.

• "Congratulations," says the nonjudgmental Christian girl.

Jesus is real, be saved man- Them No- Me I solve these things fairly easy. :P

I can't comment to a few people for some reason without adding an extra line of text...Weird.

Or two....

• I know who you are talking about...

Alt text

I know who you are talking about... It just bugs me that people nitpick their religions and proceeds to insult anyone who disagrees with them to try and make them seem unqualified to make an argument.

• Yeah, I thought you would have gotten it because of the font too and at the end the bold. But i'm sorry for being a fucking piece of shit

dude, if I get the joke then I would base another joke on it. other wise I just post what I think. if I was kidding I would say so in "()'s"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.