The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah. Cavs just need to solve their chemistry problems and I think they are good to go. Yeah I think Raps, Bulls and Heat, washington and Cavs will be the top 5. Not in that order though. Heat are doing good. bosh and Wade are going ham. Yeah, last years top 3 in the west are not living up to the hype. Spurs, Okc with the injuries and Clippers sadly, I dont know what is wrong with them but they are barely managing against teams that they should have easy wins on.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I think they will end up picking it a little late in the season. They're way too talanted to keep sucking. However, I still think if Miami k

• It's a Miracle!!! We know who to thank...Alt text

CANCEL THE AMBER ALERT OMG HE BEEN FOUND

• I guess the "An Iphone is a man's true best friend" saying is true after all.

Green613 posted: »

If only I had a PC... Are you some kind of alien or something? How do you live without a PC?!?!? Teach me the ways.

• If only I had a PC...

Are you some kind of alien or something? How do you live without a PC?!?!? Teach me the ways.

If only I had a PC...

• Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

@TDMshadowCP @JonGon @AllThatRemains @PasswordSuck @TWDFan86

• Nice, I'm thinking about getting a PS4 or X Box 1 soon, Was still looking around to see which one's better for me, I have a Steam though and it's an honor to carry the Saltlick name :)

My new co-worker should be here any time this week, so I won't be as busy. I might be getting a PS4. Got one? I'm glad you're carrying this glorious name for me while I'm gone.

• So, this is the welcome I get? My comment got eaten by a ghost.

If only I had a PC... Are you some kind of alien or something? How do you live without a PC?!?!? Teach me the ways.

• I've had all Sony consoles all the way from PS1, so my advice would be biased.

I'd love to kick your butt and COD, though. (: (Or anything else you play. I might get NBA 2k15 too.)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nice, I'm thinking about getting a PS4 or X Box 1 soon, Was still looking around to see which one's better for me, I have a Steam though and it's an honor to carry the Saltlick name

• edited November 2014

Ahhh yeah!

Alt text

• Ah yeah

• I think if could play out like this:

1. Bulls.

2. Cavs. (Barely...)

3. Heat.

4. Raptors.

5. Wizards.

6. Hornets.

7. Nets.

8. Hawks.

Yeah. Cavs just need to solve their chemistry problems and I think they are good to go. Yeah I think Raps, Bulls and Heat, washington and Ca

• The forum has been hungry these days, it's been known to be eating peoples post like this. RIP in peas, your post.

So, this is the welcome I get? My comment got eaten by a ghost.

• Really? What do you do there?

Belan posted: »

Well, I hope you at least have a relatively light credit load then. Though maybe it isn't as bad as it sounds. I wouldn't know, as I drop down to part time work during the school year. I work at a grocery store as well

• "buttsecks to Skywalker I will give" -Yoda

It's a Miracle!!! We know who to thank...

• Tonight in a nutshell.

• That seems about right.

I think if could play out like this: * Bulls. * Cavs. (Barely...) * Heat. * Raptors. * Wizards. * Hornets. * Nets. * Hawks.

• ah yeah

ayy lmao

• I really want to put the Heat ahead of the Cavs, but I have to see them suck longer first. I'm not that delusional.

Wizards-Raptors is a toss up for me. And I think we would give Cleveland more trouble than to the Bulls.

That seems about right.

• !?TNERB SI KCUF EHT OHW

TWDFan86 posted: »

ah yeah

• Shh... they know what's up. B^]

• At COD? Please... No disrespect Salt but I would take you down.

I've had all Sony consoles all the way from PS1, so my advice would be biased. I'd love to kick your butt and COD, though. (: (Or anything else you play. I might get NBA 2k15 too.)

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XD This is sort trick they are pulling isn't it none of this makes sense

Shh... they know what's up. B^]

• Not much... I'm just a humble frozen/dairy stocker haha. Of course I do other things when needed, but that's what I primarily do.

And you?

Really? What do you do there?

• You want to bet on that? Get a PS4 NOW!

At COD? Please... No disrespect Salt but I would take you down.

• Ayy lmao

ayy lmao

• Is the MegaBan actually happening? We're being hunted, ALL OF US

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD This is sort trick they are pulling isn't it none of this makes sense

• .mih dnouf yeht ,yako s'tI

!?TNERB SI KCUF EHT OHW

• Did RIP in Pepperoni get old already?

The forum has been hungry these days, it's been known to be eating peoples post like this. RIP in peas, your post.

• "Initiation it is of Jedi Knight"

"buttsecks to Skywalker I will give" -Yoda

• I don't know the answer. But if you become a lawyer, then decide you don't like that field after all, it's easier to go back to the grocery store later than it is if you choose the grocery path, then decide you should have been a lawyer.

Usually, the determining factor is if you can stay financially solvent for as long as it takes to get where you want.

No regrets!

So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my j

• Kenny VoiceI will! Alt text

You want to bet on that? Get a PS4 NOW!

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XDD I call it we all are definitely getting trolled somehow

• DUDE, I'm a frozen stocker too. The difference is that I'm the full-timer of my department and it pretty much runs through me. Used to do dairy too as a part-timer, but frozen had an opening and I got promoted. Interesting coincidence. I wholeheartedly wish you end up the same way as me as well.

Belan posted: »

Not much... I'm just a humble frozen/dairy stocker haha. Of course I do other things when needed, but that's what I primarily do. And you?

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

.mih dnouf yeht ,yako s'tI

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaah !!!!!!

• Enters thread

Looks at comments

I'm just gonna... Yeah, uh...

Closes page

Sign in to comment in this discussion.