• :| well we just clearly stated living in darkness is what we wanted,

Obvs

Not

Light

but if you live in darkness all the time, how can you find the light? xx

• The only way I can find the light is following you

but if you live in darkness all the time, how can you find the light? xx

• edited November 2014

Ah, alright. I was really just talking about short term benefit. I personally do not have any desire to forge any sort of long term future in the field. It's just something I am doing to get by while I get my career started/ my life put together. I personally don't see a sky is the limit type of potentiality with my current workplace. It's a privately owned store. I mean, I suppose I could always move up to a corporation with larger possibilities, but that certainly hasn't been something on the agenda so far. I suppose it could always be a back up of sorts, but I don't plan on deviating from my current path at this point (as far as getting a degree and going from there).

I'm honestly pretty jealous of your career path. I would love to go into law. Unfortunately I have screwed up just enough in my life that I can't really see myself getting accepted into the program.

SaltLick305 posted: »

You said you'd consider talking to your manager. Becoming a full-time associate opens many other doors for you. You don't just stay there, y

• edited November 2014

I like that.

Alt text

you're my favourite person here

• Oh, well

Whatever

Wtf is "xx"

I am just a person xx

• I am just a person =) xx

ComingSoon posted: »

Well who the fuck are you

• Well I dun car

Wtf is "xx"

I am just a person xx

• The only things I have left to lose is my life and my freedom.

Markd4547 posted: »

Well at least you have something to lose bro XD

• edited November 2014

HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE HAPPY WHEN I'M FUCKING WITHDRAWING!!!!

please look on the bright side and please be happy

• Withdrawing from..?

HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE HAPPY WHEN I'M FUCKING WITHDRAWING!!!!

• It means hugs, it's good to spread the love you know xx

please be happy =)

ComingSoon posted: »

Well I dun car Wtf is "xx"

• They are the most and only things you need in this world though bro :)

The only things I have left to lose is my life and my freedom.

• That's a different scenario, then. On the bright side, you could always look apply at other grocery stores in which you could actually have a chance to accomplish more. You'd get hired easily considering you have experience in the field.

I don't know the details, but I can tell you it's pretty hard to not get accepeted into the program. Perhaps you're being too harsh on yourself. Try it out if you feel like that's what you want. I can give you a few tips and so.

Belan posted: »

Ah, alright. I was really just talking about short term benefit. I personally do not have any desire to forge any sort of long term future i

• The prologue for "Raining 2" Is now out, still looking for more characters.

Link

• Alt text

WTF happened to this lounge I'm out

• Why are you hostile to him?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Get out.

• Welcome

Hi I found this thread by mistake nice to meet you all

• thank you, you're very charming =)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Welcome

• edited November 2014

Markd4547 posted: »

They are the most and only things you need in this world though bro

• edited November 2014

Yeah, definitely something to keep in mind for sure. Good to keep my options open.

I suppose I have always sort of assumed that you need decent credentials to get into the program. I was a supremely mediocre student back in highschool, and I haven't been much better in my college career so far. I don't even actually have a law program at my current school; only pre-law. Transferring wouldn't be an issue though. Honestly if you think getting into the program would in fact be something on the table for me, it is something I would be very, very interested in looking into.

That's a different scenario, then. On the bright side, you could always look apply at other grocery stores in which you could actually have

• Cigarettes, alcohol, and weed.

All at the same fucking time!

Withdrawing from..?

• Shit, sounds like a blast.

Cigarettes, alcohol, and weed. All at the same fucking time!

• To find something to live for.

• There once was a kid named deuce

Who got sick and tired of being picked on

So he got himself a nice .22

Click, BOOM! now he's on the fucking news..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQjFwwjl0uE

• whisper He's a phantom

Yo Danny Fenton he was just 14 when his parents built a very
    strange machine

It was designed to view a world unseen
    (he's gonna catch em all cuz he's danny phantom )

When it didnt quite work his
    folks they just quit then Danny took a look inside of it
    there was a great big flash
    every thing just changed
    his molecules got all rearranged

(phantom phantom)

When he first woke up he had realized he had snow white hair
    and glowin green eyes
    he could walk through walls
    dissappear and fly
    he was much more unique then the other guys
    and it was then danny knew what he had to do
    he had to stop all the ghosts that were comin through
    he's here to fight for me and you

(he's gonna catch em all cuz he's danny phantom gonna catch em all
    cuz he's danny phantom gonna catch em all cuz he's)

whispers He's Danny Phantom

• That's what you were talking about? I was here thinking you had some sort of problem with the law before. Dude, I can't tell you how many times I took night school in high school, and no, I haven't exactly been the smartest in college either. All you have to do is keep it somewhere above mediocre if you can and show your passion for the career. Trust me, the idea that you have to get straight A's and B's is misleading and false. I would've been out the first day. Go for it.

Yeah, definitely something to keep in mind for sure. Good to keep my options open. I suppose I have always sort of assumed that you need

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited November 2014

I can't really tell what it is exactly that you're going though, but keep fighting dude. I have dealt with moderate-severe depression before (and I still do), and I know it can make it near impossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I also have moments where I wonder what I'm living for. It's the emptiest of feelings, and can make you think/do some insane things. The fight will make it all the more sweeter when you finally find yourself, as well as your purpose/place.

My bad if I'm totally misinterpreting your intentions here. I just couldn't bring myself to ignore someone who is potentially going through a similar struggle.

• Well, I'm definitely glad we had this conversation. I have honestly been told repeatedly that Law is a field that I should go into. It's always something I have been interested in, but I had never given the idea much merit for the simple fact that I didn't think I had the credentials to get into such a program. I suppose I should have done my due diligence and actually followed up on the idea. Anyway, you have definitely given me a lot of food for thought here. I had just recently decided to pursue becoming either an athletic trainer or personal trainer, so that is still on the table as well. I have some decisions to make.

That's what you were talking about? I was here thinking you had some sort of problem with the law before. Dude, I can't tell you how many ti

• HI PETER

You guys planned my return or some shit

• I'm Eren fucking Jaeger, of course I'm charming.

thank you, you're very charming

• Take a few days to think about it. Ask me for advice if you need to. Seems like we both have decisions to make.

Well, I'm definitely glad we had this conversation. I have honestly been told repeatedly that Law is a field that I should go into. It's alw

• Will do. Best of luck to you.

Take a few days to think about it. Ask me for advice if you need to. Seems like we both have decisions to make.

• To find someone who makes you forget about all your trouble, someone you can love.

And if you believe in God, there are other reasons.

• Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end.

Cigarettes, alcohol, and weed. All at the same fucking time!

• Thanks bro, but I'm getting sick of fighting through this. It's been 4 years of this shit and I don't see myself getting better anytime soon.

I can't really tell what it is exactly that you're going though, but keep fighting dude. I have dealt with moderate-severe depression before

• Right back at ya', doc.

Will do. Best of luck to you.

• Hell yeah! Being a drug addict is so much fun!

Shit, sounds like a blast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.