The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't hurt anyone though, all I did was say happy stuff v_v

Markd4547 posted: »

That prank was made me sad and TrustMeImADoctor was to obvious you made a comment which confirmed it was you ;P

• Alt text

I was posting online and not to me when you were where was my happiness :'(

I didn't hurt anyone though, all I did was say happy stuff v_v

• O

hAH

lemme get bann

OhahahahahahHhahahahahbahahh

So funi

All acunt

"xx" FUK off xx

Gues wat

Gues wat

Ban memods

y ;-;

• please be happy =)

have a good day xx =)

I was posting online and not to me when you were where was my happiness

• edited November 2014

Alt text

:'( dat moment the last thing Rachelle says to you before she gets banned is u suk :P

please be happy have a good day xx

• edited November 2014

:c

I just wanted to make people laugh...

ComingSoon posted: »

O hAH lemme get bann OhahahahahahHhahahahahbahahh So funi All acunt "xx" FUK off xx Gues wat Gues wat Ban memods

• edited November 2014

Okay... sorry, :(

Alt text

dat moment the last thing Rachelle says to you before she gets banned is u suk :P

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

The best company :)

• Alt text

XD It was good I'll give you that

Okay... sorry,

• HAH

HAH

I laughed real hard

:c I just wanted to make people laugh...

• No don't say that, I started it. It's not your fault.

It was actually my idea. I thought it would be funny, but I guess it wasn't.

• Leave her alone goddamn.

Blame this on me.

O hAH lemme get bann OhahahahahahHhahahahahbahahh So funi All acunt "xx" FUK off xx Gues wat Gues wat Ban memods

• OMG THE LOUNGE HAS THE AMMOUNTS ON LIKES AS MY FAVORITE NUMBERRRR

37 IS LOVE

37 IS LIFE

• edited November 2014

All of you leave Rachelle the hell alone okay? This was my fault so stop bothering her, none of this is on her.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Guys leave Rachelle alone, it was Rachel's idea.

I can confirm this because Rachel asked for information about voluntary bans.

• I'm sorry

Usually when I type like that it's a yolk

Leave her alone goddamn. Blame this on me.

• Lol make that 38 skrubcake. =]

OMG THE LOUNGE HAS THE AMMOUNTS ON LIKES AS MY FAVORITE NUMBERRRR 37 IS LOVE 37 IS LIFE

• What if words like boy and girl, did not rhyme with joy and world?

• The world girl doesn 't rhyme with the word world. .-.

What if words like boy and girl, did not rhyme with joy and world?

• Okay but multiple people are acting like this is her fault when it's not, so she might not take it like a joke. And it didn't sound like you were joking tbh.

I'm sorry Usually when I type like that it's a yolk

• I told her to say that, it wasn't her.

dat moment the last thing Rachelle says to you before she gets banned is u suk :P

• Thank you! THIS^^^^

Guys leave Rachelle alone, it was Rachel's idea. I can confirm this because Rachel asked for information about voluntary bans.

• No problem.

Thank you! THIS^^^^

• Yeah okay I can understand that.

That was kinda a dick move, plus people shouldn't really be getting worked up if it's all over. :/

I overreacted, 'twas a joke that was not funny.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury da fuk is wrong wit ne

Okay but multiple people are acting like this is her fault when it's not, so she might not take it like a joke. And it didn't sound like you were joking tbh.

• Some people took it too serious. I thought it was weird that it happened out of nowhere like that, and for no reason. But they said not to worry, so I went along with it. It was just a joke, and you have to admit, it kept the thread alive. It's been dead for a couple days, and with what happened, there were a lot more people commenting. I understand why some were worried, and some got angry, but it was just a joke, and they were trying to make people laugh or cheer them up. I didn't mind it, lol, I actually thought it was funny when I realized what was going on. B^]

@Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Do people actually keep folded plastic bags in their drawers? :p

• I just do the first one. xD

Twistee posted: »

Do people actually keep folded plastic bags in their drawers?

• Lol, my family does too.

blueneon posted: »

I just do the first one. xD

• edited November 2014

I never wanted to make anyone mad at me... It was kinda weird, but I was bored and wanted to make people happy :(

Sorry... I won't do anything like that again. Sorry Blind Sniper.

Yeah okay I can understand that. That was kinda a dick move, plus people shouldn't really be getting worked up if it's all over. I overreacted, 'twas a joke that was not funny. @Welcome_to_Woodbury da fuk is wrong wit ne

• Lol, I thought the whole thing was funny. It was a good joke. :p

Some people took it too serious. I thought it was weird that it happened out of nowhere like that, and for no reason. But they said not to w

• I was just like, ayy lmao!

Twistee posted: »

Lol, I thought the whole thing was funny. It was a good joke.

• Welcome back bro! :)Welcome

SaltLick305 posted: »

So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my j

• True :'(

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

XDDD I hope no one gets that joke right in the Irish feels nyet :'(

• Can't believe people are getting mad. I was laughing the whole time thinking they rekt someone.

Some people took it too serious. I thought it was weird that it happened out of nowhere like that, and for no reason. But they said not to w

• Friendship

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why are you hostile to him?

• i don't even know what happened but what i do know is that people on this forum are too sensitive sometimes

• pats head

True XDDD I hope no one gets that joke right in the Irish feels nyet

• It was an easy misunderstanding, people were more focused on you guys getting banned then someone spreading happiness.

I never wanted to make anyone mad at me... It was kinda weird, but I was bored and wanted to make people happy Sorry... I won't do anything like that again. Sorry Blind Sniper.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.