The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i swear reading metacritic gives me some form of ebola it is just complete bullshit one person rates a xbox game between 0-5 and then gives a playstation game between 8-10 and vice versa and sometimes you even get the people who rate the same game twice but on xbox 0 and ps 10 or vice versa

fuck metacritic

• Thank you.

Some people took it too serious. I thought it was weird that it happened out of nowhere like that, and for no reason. But they said not to w

• Yeah... I can see why people would be worried. I just wanted to see what it would be like to be banned, and I thought it would be good to know since I plan to be away for a while anyway and don't want any distractions when I'm at basic this summer.

ComingSoon posted: »

It was an easy misunderstanding, people were more focused on you guys getting banned then someone spreading happiness.

• hey Jim

AWESOMEO posted: »

HI PETER

• Is there something going on? I'm out of the loop .__.

• yea i'm completely lost something about bans being thrown around but that is all i know

Is there something going on? I'm out of the loop .__.

• Like rrrrrreally, man. Lol!

JonGon posted: »

Can't believe people are getting mad. I was laughing the whole time thinking they rekt someone.

• I was just being rude to TrustMeImADoctor, because that's friendship.

And the reason of the "Who's Brent?" was because of @PasswordSuck's idea :D

Some people took it too serious. I thought it was weird that it happened out of nowhere like that, and for no reason. But they said not to w

• Lot's of stuff has happened....

• wait people got mad at who the fuck is brent?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I was just being rude to TrustMeImADoctor, because that's friendship. And the reason of the "Who's Brent?" was because of @PasswordSuck's idea

• This might be annoying now, But please if you guys can Participate in my first Fan Fic! :) The sooner I get the characters in the sooner I can start writing! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

• But really... Who the fuck is Brent?

I was just being rude to TrustMeImADoctor, because that's friendship. And the reason of the "Who's Brent?" was because of @PasswordSuck's idea

• Get out

• Dem Irish... I don't know a single famous person from there :( Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

True XDDD I hope no one gets that joke right in the Irish feels nyet

• WTF XD

I'm the opposite of blond :P

TrustMeImADoctor said that, not me... >_> <_<

• u shove a stick up your ass and POOF banned

@Dont_Look_Back You owe me for explaining how voluntary bans work. <.<

• That terrible moment when you realize there will never be a Walking Dead Game character with your name because your name is Lexie. :(

TTG will never give a character the name Lexie, thanks to She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. :( Well, maybe there'll be a character with my full name. :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

They don't, and we're still alive, so I guess nothing would happen .-.

What if words like boy and girl, did not rhyme with joy and world?

• gg

Get out

• PETER HOW'S YOUR DICK

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

That name is fucking contaminated thanks to that bitch, it's like Adolf, you just don't use it.

That terrible moment when you realize there will never be a Walking Dead Game character with your name because your name is Lexie. TTG w

• MIN PIK ER HOAR!

• Alt text

MIN PIK ER HOAR!

• That's a pretty name ^^

They used Daniel in the comics for some guy Michonne killed in Woodbury, but other than that I can't believe it wasn't used yet.

My full name is Alexis... maybe they'll use that. Maybe.

• My full name is Alexis... maybe they'll use that. Maybe. :(

That name is fucking contaminated thanks to that bitch, it's like Adolf, you just don't use it.

• That's a pretty name ^^

They used Daniel in the comics for some guy Michonne killed in Woodbury, but other than that I can't believe it wasn't used yet.

My full name is Alexis... maybe they'll use that. Maybe.

• edited November 2014

I don't think there's anyone named Jacob in TWD universe as of yet ;~;

At least as far as I know.

That's a pretty name ^^ They used Daniel in the comics for some guy Michonne killed in Woodbury, but other than that I can't believe it wasn't used yet.

• Well, it's been a day and I feel refreshed.

I'm back Forums....I know I didn't leave for long...I planned for more days but damn...I missed this.

• Hey :)

Well, it's been a day and I feel refreshed. I'm back Forums....I know I didn't leave for long...I planned for more days but damn...I missed this.

• Hey Saltbro, seems like yesterday since we talked...It was only two days.

:P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Hey Saltbro, seems like yesterday since we talked...It was only two days. :P

• ;P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• So cute!

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains

• Welcome back :b

Well, it's been a day and I feel refreshed. I'm back Forums....I know I didn't leave for long...I planned for more days but damn...I missed this.

• So have any new Mods been announced?

If not...Who do you think will become a Mod?

I'm going to guess

@fallandir

• Welcome back yourself!

:P

I'm joking with ya.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Welcome back :b

• Forgive me for being a doichebag in that above comment.

Yeah... I can see why people would be worried. I just wanted to see what it would be like to be banned, and I thought it would be good to know since I plan to be away for a while anyway and don't want any distractions when I'm at basic this summer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.