The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I mean NOW. Are you on your way to GameStop?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kenny VoiceI will!

• Maybe they're getting Banned for not SUBMITTING CHARACTERS TO MY FAN FIC!!!!!!!!! (Please Guys!) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

Markd4547 posted: »

XDD I call it we all are definitely getting trolled somehow

• Yeah, that's what I've been told. It makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the reply.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I don't know the answer. But if you become a lawyer, then decide you don't like that field after all, it's easier to go back to the grocery

• You guys planned my return or some shit

• Oi I remember saying that XD

Green613 posted: »

cool bro welcome back

• Bruh

I think we're the only sane ones left

ComingSoon posted: »

I left For one Fucking Day Wtf Happened

• I left

For one

Fucking

Day

Wtf

Happened

• Alt text We both know that they're closed now :( :( :( :( Runs off and Saltlicks someone

SaltLick305 posted: »

I mean NOW. Are you on your way to GameStop?

• Fine. You have until tomorrow morning.

We both know that they're closed now Runs off and Saltlicks someone

• I don't fucking know what the shit happened

But I heard they found Brent

Twistee posted: »

Bruh I think we're the only sane ones left

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Take our sacrifice Saltlick and spare the rest pls :'D

Is the MegaBan actually happening? We're being hunted, ALL OF US

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Weird sheet leave bro you picked a bad day to come back XD

I left For one Fucking Day Wtf Happened

• Yeah no.

You guys planned my return or some shit

• :)

I don't fucking know what the shit happened But I heard they found Brent

• I'm pretty sure RIP in peas was created first actually :P

Did RIP in Pepperoni get old already?

• edited November 2014

Are we the same person??

Where I work, Frozen-Dairy is considered two departments in one. We have decent sized areas for both, but you can't just work one or the other unfortunately. If I had a choice I would just do Dairy, because Frozen is screwing with my hands big time. I'm still trying to figure out what's up, but my hands are like a permanent shade of red (basically they just look flushed). My doctor told me to quit the job around a year back, but I haven't done so.

I wholeheartedly wish you end up the same way as me as well.

Thanks, a promotion would indeed be nice. Part of the reason why I haven't moved up already is the fact that the store doesn't really do that with team members that aren't consistently full time year round. I have two years of school left (if not more, considering I'm not completely sure where my path is going to take me), so I don't envision moving up any time soon unfortunately.

DUDE, I'm a frozen stocker too. The difference is that I'm the full-timer of my department and it pretty much runs through me. Used to do da

• =]

Oi I remember saying that XD

• edited November 2014

Yeah, I've gone insane cause No One's submitting Characters to my new Fan Fic :( (Please People!) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

Bruh I think we're the only sane ones left

• [Alt Text]

I don't know...fill me in?

Weird sheet leave bro you picked a bad day to come back XD

• Lots of users are getting banned here and none of us knows why or what is going on?

[Alt Text] I don't know...fill me in?

• STOP LIKING GUYS AND SUBMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they're getting Banned for not SUBMITTING CHARACTERS TO MY FAN FIC!!!!!!!!! (Please Guys!) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

• B]

=]

• Music Intensifies (And WtW was just banned too, wow)

Fine. You have until tomorrow morning.

• I'm so confused...wtf ;-;

Lots of users are getting banned here and none of us knows why or what is going on?

• ||]

:]

• Brent must be the second coming of Christ :o

I don't fucking know what the shit happened But I heard they found Brent

• Watch the Mods say this to us before going rouge... Alt text

Take our sacrifice Saltlick and spare the rest pls :'D

• Is this real?

Is the MegaBan actually happening? We're being hunted, ALL OF US

• Here it's two different departments, but it would always fall to me to cover for the dairy worker whenever he called out. And trust me, he did that often. Do you wear gloves? Do what I do. Have one pair of each type of glove (Both the fat ones that really protect you against the cold and the regular ones.) Use the fat ones when you're stocking and the other ones to level. You're asked to level, right?

Then why don't you talk to your manager about possibly becoming a full-timer? It doesn't necessarily mean you have to live there in all cases. I've just had it rough because my guy left. If you work hard and get along with your manager, sit down and talk it out.

Belan posted: »

Are we the same person?? Where I work, Frozen-Dairy is considered two departments in one. We have decent sized areas for both, but you ca

• Why are all these people getting banned?

Music Intensifies (And WtW was just banned too, wow)

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Rachel and Rachelle smh I did a little research trying to trick the Joker shame on you I did a little research quote "They asked to be banned for a couple of hours to see what it was like" you had me so worried >:'(

Alt text

• O

M

G

Brent must be the second coming of Christ

• Lolno.

You guys planned my return or some shit

• edited November 2014

The department used to provide gloves, now they don't. I honestly feel like it's a little ridiculous. I buy my own now, but my latest pair was stolen around a month ago. Regardless, gloves didn't seem to prevent the problem for whatever reason. They definitely helped though. I'm not really sure what you mean by leveling. Are you talking about pulling the products forward on the shelves? If so, then yes, I am asked to do that as well.

Perhaps I will do that. Its something I might consider in the future for sure. As of right now I'm somewhat content with just doing part time hours and going to school. I have always been kind of hesitant to work full time hours in combination with classes.

Here it's two different departments, but it would always fall to me to cover for the dairy worker whenever he called out. And trust me, he d

• There trolling

I'm so confused...wtf ;-;

• Get out.

Hi I found this thread by mistake nice to meet you all

• Hi I found this thread by mistake nice to meet you all

• Hi I found this thread by mistake nice to meet you all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.