The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Woohoo! I finally got it! Dragon Age Inquisition!

• Telltale feasts on your tears...Don't cry!

Green613 posted: »

I'm fucking tired of this forum thinking it can just eat my posts here and there like I'm not gonna cry because it's doing that, Seriously,

• Alt text

Telltale feasts on your tears...Don't cry!

• Yeah, can you tell I was?

You know I'm joking when I put :P.

papai46 posted: »

You know that i'm just kidding right?

• "Yep," She said while tears rolled down her cheeks. "Not only them, everything is super expensive around here." She told us while she was still crying.

SweetPeaClem was one of the sweetest pea's in the pod. She was very caring and friendly toward everyone, sometimes I thought she was too nice for her own good, but she knew how to handle herself. We were talking about how everything in her country was very expensive, and she hated it. She had wished that things wouldn't cost so much, and that the prices would be fair. Mark was there trying to calm her down, trying to make her feel better by telling her some jokes. I just stood back and watched, I kept thinking if maybe I should say something to try to help...

I picked up my cup of tea and started drinking it. "But then again... that's none of my business." I said to myself as I finished drinking.

Yep ;-; Not only them, everything is super expensive around here. ;-;

• I was literally going to post that a million times till it showed up, this forum cannot deny my Opal gifs, that is going too far. Also I know this won't show up because the forum likes my blood.

@Green613 Telltale is hungry. P Shit, that reminds me...I haven't finished my homework nor my drawing for the E1 banner.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

But you can't put a tax or a price on dancing partner so not to bad ;)

Alt text

Yep ;-; Not only them, everything is super expensive around here. ;-;

• hipls

I didn't really know GoldenPaladin too much, he wasn't new here, though, he had been here for a while now. But he recently started hanging a

• @Green613

Telltale is hungry. P

Shit, that reminds me...I haven't finished my homework nor my drawing for the E1 banner.

Telltale feasts on your tears...Don't cry!

• Alt text

My dog will sit down however the fuck she wants to.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited November 2014

Everybody's sitting here with blizzards and snowball fights and it's just freezing and no snow for me ._.

• @Green613

Thus was Green's fate sealed, lost in the hunger of Telltale...

Telltale:

Alt text

@Green613 Telltale is hungry. P Shit, that reminds me...I haven't finished my homework nor my drawing for the E1 banner.

• She's like:

"Fuck this, I feel like I'm flying"

Belan posted: »

My dog will sit down however the fuck she wants to.

• Alt text

In Ireland it's just rain all the time :'/

ComingSoon posted: »

Everybody's sitting here with blizzards and snowball fights and it's just freezing and no snow for me ._.

• My town's radio only has 3 stations, CBC, Country Music and Gospel Music.

• Internet snowball fight?

Alt text

edited November 2014

http://garyc.me/wrongtitle/ This website mashes up random pictures with random titles, lol

ayy lmao

This isn't a field... it's a street in Buffalo

Alt text

In response to Kim Kardashian "breaking the internet" (before and after surgery).

Alt text

A cop poses beside a spray graffiti in Brazil that says: R$ 20.000,00 is rewarded to kill the mustachioed cop from the local police.

Alt text

• Sounds horrible.

dojo32161 posted: »

My town's radio only has 3 stations, CBC, Country Music and Gospel Music.

• @markd4547

found this picture randomly...

Alt text

• I think my dad accidently had me vaccinated for STDs...

• ...What...

I think my dad accidently had me vaccinated for STDs...

• Alt text

XD Nice thanks for the share :D

@markd4547 found this picture randomly...

• I was sitting down, eating, until this boy came up to me and simply said. "Hi, please." I looked up and raised a brow. It was ComingSoon staring back at me.

I called him "The Flash" because he would tell us about how he likes running track, and how he was the fastest kid in his grade. He didn't know the joke, or why I was doing this, but he wanted me to say something to him. All I knew was that he was cool to talk to. He never really bothered anyone, and liked to joke around with people, as long as they knew he was joking. He hated when people joked around with him, and he didn't know what was going on, though. It happened on more than one occasion, he even left because it got to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. He got better after that, though. When he returned, everything was back to normal. He still hangs around and jokes with us. ComingSoon was one of those people that would probably be here with us for a long time, enjoying everything that would happen, as long as they were good things.

hipls

• LOLOLOLOLOL XDDDDD "I need more. I need more. oh you need more."

LMAO IM DEAD COMING TO BROADWAY THIS SEASON PUSSY FART: THE MUSICAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U

• edited November 2014

Well I'm back I guess. If anyone missed me (yea right) I just needed a break from everything. Too much internet. Anyway here's a song

***When Rome's in ruins we are the lions free of the Colosseums

In poisoned places we are antivenom we're the beginning of the end

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds and its all over now before it has begun we've already won

We are wild we are like young volcanoes

We are wild Americana exotica do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby

Make it easy say I never mattered running up the flagpole

We will teach you how to make boys next door out of assholes

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds its all over now before it has begun we've already won

We are wild we are like young volcanoes we are wild Americana exotica do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby

We are wild we are like young volcanoes we are wild Americana exotica do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZvHkOAtUYQ

• what

• JUST KILL ME RIGHT NOW I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY

"I THOUGHT IT WAS A DILDO BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING ON THE END OF IT LIKE THIS"

LOLOLOLOLOL XDDDDD "I need more. I need more. oh you need more." LMAO IM DEAD COMING TO BROADWAY THIS SEASON PUSSY FART: THE MUSICAL

• Hello there cyber-citizens, for I am also back if anybody missed me (lolnope). That's...that's all I have to say...

...what else is there...well! I got a Clementine hat! BAM! Let me tell you, it feels pretty sweet.

• That lady is siiiiick. Lmao I was expecting something like this:

Alt text

xD I need the woman on the left to be in my life. I'd be the one in the middle asking for more.

JUST KILL ME RIGHT NOW I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY "I THOUGHT IT WAS A DILDO BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING ON THE END OF IT LIKE THIS"

• Markd4547 posted: »

• wat

• "do it like you mean it" X'DDDD

"i feel like i'm smiling"

"i thought it was a dildo but i've never seen anything on the end of it like this" omfg

"GREEN MEANS GO"

edited November 2014

this is a joke

shit

also

that shit about the shit about joking, well...

I've had a history...of getting 'upset', i can't really take a joke, sometimes...it sucks that that's the way my mind works...i take a lot of things in a literal sense.

But, I'm glad that I'm able to stay happy, I'm trying to look a bit more into things... XD

I was sitting down, eating, until this boy came up to me and simply said. "Hi, please." I looked up and raised a brow. It was ComingSoon sta

• They were like...

Alt text

"No Grandmas were harmed in the making of this video." Lmao!

• I was going to post that picture... but I had a feeling that one of you were, lol!

That lady is siiiiick. Lmao I was expecting something like this: xD I need the woman on the left to be in my life. I'd be the one in the middle asking for more.

• of course, joker pics are the best :D

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Nice thanks for the share

• cool bro welcome back

Hello there cyber-citizens, for I am also back if anybody missed me (lolnope). That's...that's all I have to say... ...what else is there...well! I got a Clementine hat! BAM! Let me tell you, it feels pretty sweet.

• sounds like fun

Markd4547 posted: »

• if anybody missed me (lolnope)

well with that attitude

Hello there cyber-citizens, for I am also back if anybody missed me (lolnope). That's...that's all I have to say... ...what else is there...well! I got a Clementine hat! BAM! Let me tell you, it feels pretty sweet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.