The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If you keep doing that, you'll make yourself look more like an idiot.

blueneon posted: »

Shhhh, you started it, please let me end it my way, we both know I will end up losing, I should at least have fun with it.

• we both know I will end up losing, I should at least have fun with it.

And you're saying that you're not a kid?

Shhhh, you started it, please let me end it my way, we both know I will end up losing, I should at least have fun with it.

• You want a fucking explanation, GO ONLINE! SEARCH IT YOURSELF! I'M DONE PROVIDING ANSWERS.

For fucks sake!

Why, can 't you justify it so you want an easy way out? .-.

• edited November 2014

OMFG did you slip to the ground as a babby?

Alt text

WTF PAPAI are you fucking kidding me right now? She doesn't have to admit anything you all already made your point so leave her alone please for fucks sake

• I already sorry.

Markd4547 posted: »

OMFG did you slip to the ground as a babby? WTF PAPAI are you fucking kidding me right now? She doesn't have to admit anything you all already made your point so leave her alone please for fucks sake

• You're in the 9th grade, of course they would follow that immature way of thinking.

To be honest, my classmates thought that too 2 years ago, but we're getting older and sobered up.

I have asked and most of my classmates think the same. So I guess I am not really alone on this after all.

• Most people I know have already desided, maybe just a massive coinsidence.

I used 5 as an example, be flexible with numbers.

I am sorry but you are a bit stuck up with the curent event, I get the particular one was a lot personal, but, please, stop with it, you are stating to piss me off with it.

And you are right about the last one. My school sucks ass, it is like hell on earth, the teachers are both dicks and don 't know shit, we still don 't have a stable scedual, and the books are as good as used tissues.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Most people don't decide what they want to do and/or change their minds about it after finding out what they thought they wanted isn't exact

• edited November 2014

edit the comment or don't I already flagged it anymore personal comments like that about Konni out of anyone the Mods will deal with it >:(

papai46 posted: »

I already sorry.

• 90/10 this game killed my parents - IGN

zeke10 posted: »

Lol check this game out

• I already said that I don 't want to look smart in front of others, in fact it benefits me to have others think I am stupid.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If you keep doing that, you'll make yourself look more like an idiot.

• I'M starting to piss YOU off?

You must be fucking joking, 5 people is a small amount and most of them are still young (9th grade IS young and even if they say what they want to do is decided it shouldn't be taken seriously, most people change their preferences after high school)

Stuck up in what fucking event? I don't even get what you're saying anymore.

Most people I know have already desided, maybe just a massive coinsidence. I used 5 as an example, be flexible with numbers. I am sorr

• That is not called being a kid, it is called being trying not to get pissed at the dick you are talking with.

we both know I will end up losing, I should at least have fun with it. And you're saying that you're not a kid?

• I will take that as a yes then.

You want a fucking explanation, GO ONLINE! SEARCH IT YOURSELF! I'M DONE PROVIDING ANSWERS. For fucks sake!

• Welcome to Saltlick spam thread.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

it is called being trying not to get pissed at the dick you are talking with.

No, that is called being an immature 9th grader who doesn't know shit about academics or life in general.

Please, come back to me in 2 years, when your arguments and reasoning improve.

That is not called being a kid, it is called being trying not to get pissed at the dick you are talking with.

• Well, I guess that careeer choice can change from time to time but I feel it in my gut that they are sure. Also there hasn 't been an update about it since the 6th grade so the possibilities are three.

1. They change their mind right now.

2. They change it last minute.

3. They keep their choices until the very end.

You're in the 9th grade, of course they would follow that immature way of thinking. To be honest, my classmates thought that too 2 years ago, but we're getting older and sobered up.

• C'mon dude let's just leave her, seh's just a kid 9th grade.

it is called being trying not to get pissed at the dick you are talking with. No, that is called being an immature 9th grader who do

• -reads over arguments about school-

... Fuck this I'm gonna be a stripper

• That's the spirit!

-reads over arguments about school- ... Fuck this I'm gonna be a stripper

• Alt text

Don't be silly Rachelle people become strippers to get the money to pay for college

• LOL

• When I said 5 I was talking about the languages, not people. -_-

And I like playing with riddles. Some are simple others not. If you want to play smart then try and solve them.

I'M starting to piss YOU off? You must be fucking joking, 5 people is a small amount and most of them are still young (9th grade IS young

edited November 2014

I feel it in my gut

Well if I followed everything I felt in my gut I would be in jail. "gut feelings" are biased and dumb, especially when trying to prove a point.

There are more possibilities that don't even include having a job, and they can change their mind whenever the fuck they want, doesn't have to be right now or in the last minute, it could also be in 2 years or even after already having a job, some people still prefer to drop their current job and do something new.

Please, don't talk about things you don't fully understand, you just make yourself look bad.

Well, I guess that careeer choice can change from time to time but I feel it in my gut that they are sure. Also there hasn 't been an update

• edited November 2014

Wrong. It is called opinions.

moves white pown a block ahead

Check mate.

it is called being trying not to get pissed at the dick you are talking with. No, that is called being an immature 9th grader who do

• Alt text

LOL! B]

• I guess you can't use Google then? Or do you really fucking need me to look it up for you.

I will take that as a yes then.

• Well, my girlfriend finally got around to playing S1 E4 of TWD.

Here are her choices:

• Killed the walker kid.
    • Rational and honest to Vernon
    • Brought Clem to Crawford
    • Saved Ben
    • Showed the bite
    • In the end she is with Kenny, Christa, and Omid.

She cried when she made Clem in the end. I know it's been a long while since she's played but here it is.

• :P

Please don 't, and don 't comment in there, will take you years to find a way out, not worth it. :\

• More random music why not. I haven't felt like playing any game for like 2 days now. Music and Breaking Bad all over myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPp1rMzg-A

(also what made it easier for me to get into Taylor Swift was the fact that I already like Kelly Clarkson so this isn't so weird) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-H-8X-4NDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1oqLTP81Qg

• As I said, some opinions are wrong, and yours is almost entirely wrong, even if it isn't wrong, it's stupid, not based on any logical argument and poorly expressed.

The fact that you resorted to calling me a "dick" just showed how you were getting angry at what you got yourself into

So...

"Chec" m9

Wrong. It is called opinions. moves white pown a block ahead Check mate.

• I can help! i'll be your secretary!

• And I feel it in my gut that all your arguments are worthless.

That is one of the stupidest sentences I have ever read.

I know that they can change their mind any time given. That-

You know what? Fuck it, I am tired, I have class in a few hours and YOU are the one who does not fully understand here cause then at least you would understand what I am saying. So, goodnight, and I hope something happenes to all the devises you have from which you can log in to the forum so I can have 24 hours of quite.

I feel it in my gut Well if I followed everything I felt in my gut I would be in jail. "gut feelings" are biased and dumb, especiall

• I can feel the immaturity from the people in this thread just radiating off my phone screen.

Oh and pro suks. Just sayin'... Gfmo

• I can. And I don 't want you to o it for me, I want you to prove it to me.

I guess you can't use Google then? Or do you really fucking need me to look it up for you.

• Alt text

BBQ ribs! Burgers and french fries! GFMO!

I can feel the immaturity from the people in this thread just radiating off my phone screen. Oh and pro suks. Just sayin'... Gfmo

• Hey guys, cool it. Each country's schools are different. They each have their own technicality. Plus you must always consider the level the student is taking. In my country there is college and university levels. Everyone has their own set of skills and level of intelligence. I for one was a college level student and I can tell you it can be difficult for some. People used to always look to me for answers. Respect each other's talents and intelligence and consider not all countries has the same technicality of education. And Konni has a point none of us use all these subjects in real life. Mainly because there are areas we don't excel in.

I'M starting to piss YOU off? You must be fucking joking, 5 people is a small amount and most of them are still young (9th grade IS young

• Killed the walker kid.

TIL that is even an option. I guess I couldn't bring myself not to and never considered an alternative lol.

Well, my girlfriend finally got around to playing S1 E4 of TWD. Here are her choices: * Killed the walker kid. * Rational and hones

• Look, you are just making yourself look more and more stupid.

I don't think anyone here could take your arguments seriously, and I think that's the best way you show just how hasty you are, you think what you're saying is so fucking true when it has not one truthful claim you've made in this whole argument.

That's funny, how could I understand something with so many grammar mistakes and syntax errors in it?

Well... I guess that's what happens when school isn't very important to you :P

And I feel it in my gut that all your arguments are worthless. That is one of the stupidest sentences I have ever read. I know th

• edited November 2014

I already am a stripper!

edited November 2014

BUT BY PROVING IT I NEED TO SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE, READ ARTICLES ON IT AND BRING QUOTES.

YOU WANT TO DISPROVE SOMETHING I'VE SAID, BRING A LOGICAL ARGUMENT THAT CANCELLS MINE WHILE STRENGTHENING YOURS.

Something you clearly can't do due to lack of experience and knowledge.

I can. And I don 't want you to o it for me, I want you to prove it to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.