The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn 't call you a dick cause I was getting mad at me for saying my fucking opinion. I called you a dick cause you wouldn 't just let it slide.

AWESOMEO posted: »

As I said, some opinions are wrong, and yours is almost entirely wrong, even if it isn't wrong, it's stupid, not based on any logical argume

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

It's funny how people here get the mods for every tiny shit.

If you don't fucking like something that someone says, and is reasonable enough to skip, you don't have to fucking call the mods for it!

You're just stopping people from expressing themselves by doing that, will you fucking stop with all this silencing and sorting?

Let people argue, it will die out or be sorted at some moment anyway, just fucking ignore arguments you don't "like".

You are not compelled to stop arguments, arguments are a GOOD thing, they are NECESSARY for us to learn about each other, express our opinions and share ideas, calling something "immature" because someone doesn't drop an argument is just stupid.

• Alt text

I am talking about this one. How many of the jobs you showed are gonna use something like this one?

I agree, I need to learn how to control myself too, but I wasn't the one who had resorted to name calling first. Where? Tell me what equa

• Awesomeo, this is what I've been talking about. I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and make insults.

BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP THIS PLACE TOGETHER! Sometimes you have use force in order to make things stop, when things go too far. And you don't know how far over the edge you guys are going. You're both so full of ignorance/arrogance and pride you don't even see your faults. Look back at your own, responses. Keep looking. You'll realize that everyone here started fighting over some stupid difference of opinions. Just because you don't agree with something, someone has to be the target to be beated down on. I'm not gonna let that happen again. Not after what happened to Jennifer! This was supposed to be behind us, learn from those mistakes. But clearly no one learned a damn thing from that day.

The fact that you can't let 2 people argue without ignoring just shows who's really immature here. Again, by getting the mods and stoppin

• Tell me the name of the equation, I don't know what the fuck it is, therefore I can't tell you who uses it!

When I say name, I mean like the "Quadratic Equation" - I need the name to look it up, I'm not some mathematical genius.

blueneon posted: »

I am talking about this one. How many of the jobs you showed are gonna use something like this one?

• It doesn't matter why you called me a dick, fact remains that you did call a dick and resorted to the "name calling" stage, where you just get angry because you know you're wrong.

I was saying what I thought, this is not about "letting something slide", I wanted to prove you wrong and you insisted childishly that you weren't wrong, so I didn't stop proving you wrong.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I didn 't call you a dick cause I was getting mad at me for saying my fucking opinion. I called you a dick cause you wouldn 't just let it slide.

• Who is Jennifer?

Awesomeo, this is what I've been talking about. I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and make insults. BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP THIS

• I told you that I don 't know many words connected to math in english. If I did know how it is called in english I would tell you.

Tell me the name of the equation, I don't know what the fuck it is, therefore I can't tell you who uses it! When I say name, I mean like the "Quadratic Equation" - I need the name to look it up, I'm not some mathematical genius.

• A moderator. She one day merged a bunch of a random chat threads together to avoid clutter. It wasn't much of a big deal but a lot of folks started ganging up on her, harassing her because they don't agree with it. She stopped being a mod from what I know, because of it. Happened in this very same place. And it's happening again. That's why I'm trying to stop history from repeating itself.

Who is Jennifer?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

That moment when you just sit there staring at a wall with the feeling of regret eating you from the inside out. Then that regret turns into immeasurable hate and anger at your own self for every action you did that led up to this reason for regretting everything... God I wish I could start over.

edited November 2014

Lol, you already resorted to a lower level by trying to taking matters into your own hands and trying to force people to shut up.

This isn't about "keeping the place together" - this argument has no effect on the thread, it's between me and her, and if you can't respect that and have to butt in and force us to shut up because it's a nuisance to you, then I don't know what say, you're just wrong.

What faults? Fucking show me where I was being smug and point out my "faults" so I can learn from them instead of getting so worked up!

I'm not "beating on her", just because I was disproving her and she resorted to calling me a dick, making me angry at her, doesn't mean I was "beating her down".

I had nothing to do with what happened to Jennifer and this is nothing like what happened to Jennifer, you can't let us argue without calling it "beating each other up"!

You don't like it? Fucking leave it! No one is talking to you, it's between ME and HER, I'm not so dumb to take her insults or your insults personally and I just want to insist on what I said from the beginning, it's my right to do that.

Awesomeo, this is what I've been talking about. I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and make insults. BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP THIS

• I am not getting angry when I am wrong. Like, never. I am got mad because I was clicking out and I had 6 more notrifications, which would mean more typing, which would mean more fucking notifications. Yeah, I can 't leave you hanging, it is rude.

It doesn't matter why you called me a dick, fact remains that you did call a dick and resorted to the "name calling" stage, where you just g

• Well then I can't help you, sorry :/

I told you that I don 't know many words connected to math in english. If I did know how it is called in english I would tell you.

• It's not "happening again", keep saying that to yourself but it isn't the same thing.

We're arguing about something, not ganging up on eachother.

A moderator. She one day merged a bunch of a random chat threads together to avoid clutter. It wasn't much of a big deal but a lot of folks

• Fine. I will just let him say what he wants, the last thing I need right now is more problems. I am going to shut up.

A moderator. She one day merged a bunch of a random chat threads together to avoid clutter. It wasn't much of a big deal but a lot of folks

• Well, I still didn't call you a dick, and you did.

And it seems to me that you were only getting angry because proving me wrong became harder and harder, if you were so confident about me being wrong then you could have done it without throwing in insults.

I am not getting angry when I am wrong. Like, never. I am got mad because I was clicking out and I had 6 more notrifications, which would mean more typing, which would mean more fucking notifications. Yeah, I can 't leave you hanging, it is rude.

• Holy shit!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@AWESOMEO @TWDFan86 Click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_Tby_ICCw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Nope.

Well, I still didn't call you a dick, and you did. And it seems to me that you were only getting angry because proving me wrong became ha

• edited November 2014

Sigh... there's just no reasoning with you.

Lol, you already resorted to a lower level by trying to taking matters into your own hands and trying to force people to shut up. This is

• edited November 2014

Some, of not most people lack the ability to have an argument without insulting the other person and accept the fact that people have opinions. Most of the time that's why the mods are called. Many times when two people are having a civil argument about something pointless and silly don't stay as civil arguments. They turn into fights which then ruins relationships over something so simple. To me that's why people should drop an argument if it's not really necessary. Avoid it if it's going to do more harm then good.

It's funny how people here get the mods for every tiny shit. If you don't fucking like something that someone says, and is reasonable eno

• Saying "this group is broken" breaks it more than anything we've said so far.

Sigh... there's just no reasoning with you.

edited November 2014

What-the-fuck ever.

Nope.

• I guess you're right, it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway.

Some, of not most people lack the ability to have an argument without insulting the other person and accept the fact that people have opinio

• y u gotta corrupt us Tinneh

Tinni posted: »

Trust me, I'm not a good influence for the young 'uns.XD

• it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway.

Depends on how respectful the person is and if they're willing to admit they're wrong when they know they are. But people do do it. Even me.

I guess you're right, it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway.

• You called her stupid like five times in a row. But i have to agree with you, the mods come here regularly if they didn't end the convo yet it means it's not a big deal.

Lol, you already resorted to a lower level by trying to taking matters into your own hands and trying to force people to shut up. This is

• She's the embodiment of corruption!

y u gotta corrupt us Tinneh

• 5 times in a row? I don't think so, can you show me 5 times I called her stupid?

And remember that she called me a dick and told me to "shut the fuck up" as well, I think that comment was deleted though.

papai46 posted: »

You called her stupid like five times in a row. But i have to agree with you, the mods come here regularly if they didn't end the convo yet it means it's not a big deal.

• ;-;

papai46 posted: »

She's the embodiment of corruption!

• no power - no using weapons

Knowledge is power, no knowledge - no weapons. And that's just the most abstract example, everything today is done with knowledge, not with power.

edited November 2014

You don't need power to pull a fucking trigger and shoot someone.

Dude, knowledge is the base of everything, we are stronger than animals solely because we are smarter.

If we were as smart as most animals, we would have just been mauled and extinct, but we are smart and "conquered" the planet using our brains, not browns.

no power - no using weapons

• Just come on, we don't need this, the argument is over, you win! Whatever!

Saying "this group is broken" breaks it more than anything we've said so far.

• Foda pra caralho.

Sim, com certeza.

• edited November 2014

You guys are terrible, lol

• Whatever, you win, happy?

You don't need power to pull a fucking trigger and shoot someone. Dude, knowledge is the base of everything, we are stronger than animals

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Arguments are not necessarily good.

Alt text

It's funny how people here get the mods for every tiny shit. If you don't fucking like something that someone says, and is reasonable eno

Sign in to comment in this discussion.