The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lol Cersei is so stupid. Littlefinger is going to come out on top when all is said and done. Calling it now.

• Happy? I don't do this to be happy, I do this to show you what I think about a subject, why do people think this is wrong?

Whatever, you win, happy?

• Funny.

Arguments are not necessarily good.

• I know, thank you.

Arguments can be good and bad, it depends.

My problem is that I can only argue with a philosophical aspect.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Funny.

• With dark magic I managed to get my picture on my computer. Who wants to see what I look like?

• Well. Well, well, well. That was some awfully crazy shit. I don't know what the hell happened, but I'm just growing more and more unsure of myself on here every day...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

It's funny how you people are always for stopping arguments, but when it comes down to it all people do is just remind everyone of it.

And everyone is doing it, not just ComingSoon.

ComingSoon posted: »

Well. Well, well, well. That was some awfully crazy shit. I don't know what the hell happened, but I'm just growing more and more unsure of myself on here every day...

• I guess I'm arguing with the wrong people then.

it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway. Depends on how respectful the person is and if they're willing to admit they're wrong when they know they are. But people do do it. Even me.

• No... I don't think that's it. But, okay.

I guess I'm arguing with the wrong people then.

• Woops, sorry, my fault for posting a confused comment when I'm confused. How foolish of me.

It's funny how you people are always for stopping arguments, but when it comes down to it all people do is just remind everyone of it. And everyone is doing it, not just ComingSoon.

• k

Did I say I think it's wrong? I just like to be a dick.

• Did I say I think it's wrong? I just like to be a dick.

Happy? I don't do this to be happy, I do this to show you what I think about a subject, why do people think this is wrong?

• -_-

This not for you personally, it's for everyone.

Woops, sorry, my fault for posting a confused comment when I'm confused. How foolish of me.

• Sure

Can I use philisophical aspects for the argument? Then I'm in.

• Can I use philisophical aspects for the argument? Then I'm in.

It's funny how you people are always for stopping arguments, but when it comes down to it all people do is just remind everyone of it. And everyone is doing it, not just ComingSoon.

• I wish I could make everyone happy.

• What's this about?

It's funny how people here get the mods for every tiny shit. If you don't fucking like something that someone says, and is reasonable eno

• Sure

Can I use philisophical aspects for the argument? Then I'm in.

• This so much omg

Sighs -.-

That moment when you just sit there staring at a wall with the feeling of regret eating you from the inside out. Then that regret turns int

• That moment when you just sit there staring at a wall with the feeling of regret eating you from the inside out. Then that regret turns into immeasurable hate and anger at your own self for every action you did that led up to this reason for regretting everything... God I wish I could start over.

I have extreme anxiety and depression...This is me everyday...Every moment.

That moment when you just sit there staring at a wall with the feeling of regret eating you from the inside out. Then that regret turns int

• I realize that. But you kinda took the time to respond to this, but whatever...whatever.

Just have some pit bulls.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

-_- This not for you personally, it's for everyone.

• Can you speed up my internet connection so I can post on here?

I wish I could make everyone happy.

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :3

I realize that. But you kinda took the time to respond to this, but whatever...whatever. Just have some pit bulls.

• About people getting butthurt from arguments.

If someone doesn't like people arguing, they should just ignore the argument and move the fuck on, not try and sort it out themselves.

It's not their responsibility.

What's this about?

• Have to admit I liked it.

And holy hell I did not know Zayn was that good looking.

One Direction has a new music video. hmm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ

• noice

I realize that. But you kinda took the time to respond to this, but whatever...whatever. Just have some pit bulls.

• I need it too ;-;

Can you speed up my internet connection so I can post on here?

• Is this about the argument I had last night?

Or something else?

About people getting butthurt from arguments. If someone doesn't like people arguing, they should just ignore the argument and move the fuck on, not try and sort it out themselves. It's not their responsibility.

• Adorable.

• <3333333

• uses magic

Can you speed up my internet connection so I can post on here?

• Heh, that was kinda good, not really surprised that it was tho.

One Direction has a new music video. hmm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ

• Nah, something I had.

Is this about the argument I had last night? Or something else?

• ...We shall see it's effect....

uses magic

• Yeah, I don't know the problem...

@Gustav_Kenny

Awesomeo wants some of that magic.

I need it too ;-;

• <3 I'm lucky to have one

Twistee posted: »

<3333333

• uses magic

I need it too ;-;

• Okay, good because I needed to do what I did...

Everything okay with you buddy?

Nah, something I had.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.