The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• :3 they're so cute and fluffy and adorable and everything nice but it's too bad they get such a bad rap and they all are mistaken for mean vicious dogs :/

blueneon posted: »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• This makes everything betyer

AWESOMEO posted: »

noice

• I'm good, thank you.

Okay, good because I needed to do what I did... Everything okay with you buddy?

• I love dogs, I think that some people are just overreacting some times, that 's all. :\

ComingSoon posted: »

they're so cute and fluffy and adorable and everything nice but it's too bad they get such a bad rap and they all are mistaken for mean vicious dogs

• Damn right

Adorable.

• This is ripped fgt!

Oh wait no it works

uses magic

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Well, no one ever admitted they were wrong even when I proved them wrong, so I think I am.

Except like 1 person.

No... I don't think that's it. But, okay.

• edited November 2014

it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway.

You're one of those people. It was their >opinion<. You can't prove their opinion wrong. No matter how much you want to or you think you can. So tbh, in that argument neither of you were wrong. It was both your opinions. But you saying she was wrong because her opinion was different is what you did that was wrong.

Sigh... I don't feel like arguing with you. 'Cause to you it's your way or no way. So yeah, I'm done. And this doesn't mean I'm saying you're right. I just don't want to ruin the relationship I have with someone on here even more.

Well, no one ever admitted they were wrong even when I proved them wrong, so I think I am. Except like 1 person.

• I'm starting to think that Tinni is a female version of @PasswordSuck

Tinni posted: »

Trust me, I'm not a good influence for the young 'uns.XD

• Yeah, if you ever want to talk my inbox is open.

I'm good, thank you.

• OTP

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm starting to think that Tinni is a female version of @PasswordSuck

• It actually worked...

uses magic

• You can't please everyone in this world.

I wish I could make everyone happy.

• He fixed my internet connection with his magic....So...I'm pretty satisfied.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You can't please everyone in this world.

• God bless you.

Yeah, if you ever want to talk my inbox is open.

edited November 2014

I admit when I was wrong, don't tell me what I am

You can prove an opinion wrong, and I wasn't proving her opinion wrong, I was proving things like "you don't use equations in any job!" wrong, which I did, and you just refuse to look at that? Selective memory?

"My way or no way" - yes, like you are very open to others' way of thinking.

You don't want to start a fucking argument? Then why the fuck did you say all this?!

it's not like anyone would conform and admit they were wrong anyway. You're one of those people. It was their >opinion<. You

• Dude i know what's happening between you two so i recommend dropping the subject.

I admit when I was wrong, don't tell me what I am You can prove an opinion wrong, and I wasn't proving her opinion wrong, I was proving t

• Nobody.

blueneon posted: »

With dark magic I managed to get my picture on my computer. Who wants to see what I look like?

• You're right.

Fuck this, people always have to complain about shit.

papai46 posted: »

Dude i know what's happening between you two so i recommend dropping the subject.

• Do Magicks in my internet too.

I wish I could make everyone happy.

• Ew no

does magic anyway

Do Magicks in my internet too.

• BIG DICK IS BACK IN TOWN

• My internet broke for a second... :(

Ew no does magic anyway

• 20% HOTTER THAN YOU GHVHVTDFFHTFVGDED

• edited November 2014

Double post

I admit when I was wrong, don't tell me what I am You can prove an opinion wrong, and I wasn't proving her opinion wrong, I was proving t

• Okay sure you do.

Dude i know what's happening between you two so i recommend dropping the subject.

• edited November 2014

I said that because I was trying to have a civil disagreement with you and avoid what you're doing now... I knew how you would act, and you're doing it. You get so mad when someone disagrees with you. I wanted to stop this from happening but too late. I don't feel like dealing with it again. That's all.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited November 2014
    • fat
    • diabetic
    • ahead of you

lol love that guy XD

• Let me quote you on this:

Many times when two people are having a civil argument about something pointless and silly don't stay as civil arguments. They turn into fights which then ruins relationships over something so simple.

Double post

• If you knew I would do "that", why did you do it? Why did you start shit? If you're so "civil", as opposed to me, maybe you shouldn't fucking piss me off while knowing that what you say will piss me off.

You make no sense.

I said that because I was trying to have a civil disagreement with you and avoid what you're doing now... I knew how you would act, and you'

• Papai, you were on Dan's side this whole time, and even insulted her by calling her a, "Kid.", and asking her if she slipped as a child, until Mark came and threaten to bring the mods to you. Now, just because of that you became scared enough to not stand your own ground?

You called her stupid like five times in a row. But i have to agree with you, the mods come here regularly if they didn't end the convo yet it means it's not a big deal.

• I was trying to do that with you. I wanted to sort things out with you but in a matter of minutes you blew up. This can be a simple convo without the need to turn into something big but people have to watch what they say in order to keep it that way.

It takes one person to say something wrong which makes it into a fight. You have the tendency to get mad which makes it turn into a fight. I'm not trying to insult you or say anything mean to you. Really Daniel, I'm not. The proof is right there. You started getting mad and got aggressive. It's leading to a fight because of that.

I don't want to be in a discussion like that. That's not me.

Let me quote you on this: Many times when two people are having a civil argument about something pointless and silly don't stay as civil arguments. They turn into fights which then ruins relationships over something so simple.

• Man...trust me when I say I love this place, and you guys, but seriously. Sometimes I reaply fucking hate the mindset. Sometimes I just really fucking hate how it seems like everyone is just ARGUING with one another. I don't fucking get it.

I'm just gonna...leave. For like, a week.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

lol k

Man...trust me when I say I love this place, and you guys, but seriously. Sometimes I reaply fucking hate the mindset. Sometimes I just real

edited November 2014

You were trying to do shit, you say I blew up first and was the one who started the "argument"? WHERE?!

That's you and only you, Rachel.

I was trying to do that with you. I wanted to sort things out with you but in a matter of minutes you blew up. This can be a simple convo

• Coming, no, Pls.

Man...trust me when I say I love this place, and you guys, but seriously. Sometimes I reaply fucking hate the mindset. Sometimes I just real

• I wanted I say one thing, I thought you wouldn't get mad that fast over one comment. So I tried to end it before It got to this. But it happened sooner then I though. And I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was trying to have a discussion with you.

You see? You're doing it now. Stop insulting me and stop insulting other people and maybe they won't piss you off.

If you knew I would do "that", why did you do it? Why did you start shit? If you're so "civil", as opposed to me, maybe you shouldn't fucking piss me off while knowing that what you say will piss me off. You make no sense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.