The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A ban is a ban, I honestly don't care, I'll still watch over everyone.

You're going to get banned for spam, bro. Don't post that too much.

• Ignorance is bliss.

Why do people like to continue God damn childish fights, everything started going down hill yesterday.

• You're like the dark knight.

A ban is a ban, I honestly don't care, I'll still watch over everyone.

• Ignorance is the worst evil in this world.

MrX1H2 posted: »

Ignorance is bliss.

• Alt text

You're like the dark knight.

• There are worse.

Ignorance is the worst evil in this world.

• Alt text

The dancing knight!

• No one will ever let it go if you people keep fucking reminding everyone about it.

Just saying.

Why do people like to continue God damn childish fights, everything started going down hill yesterday.

• They are still going on!

It's hard for people to forget something happening at the very moment.

AWESOMEO posted: »

No one will ever let it go if you people keep fucking reminding everyone about it. Just saying.

• Ignorance causes them.

There are worse.

• Not all though.

Ignorance causes them.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

So reminding them of it is going to help in any way?

They aren't, I would have replied to her but I'm turning the other cheek and stopping this.

"If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

I'm taking his advice.

They are still going on! It's hard for people to forget something happening at the very moment.

• True but Ignorance causes a lot and therefore is a great evil, probably the worst.

Not all though.

• There's greed and wrath, lust for power and materialism.

All of those, don't have to come from ignorance, but aren't mostly caused from ignorance and are one of if not the worst root of all evil.

"every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood"

True but Ignorance causes a lot and therefore is a great evil, probably the worst.

• I'm not talking about only them, since yesterday a whole amount of people have come out to start fights and insult people. The little incident with You, Neon, and DLB is just one of many.

You are taking that advice and I am also, the whole arguments are still happening, these two days will cause so many bans, the tally is already at two. The way Gustav is acting with all the spam might get him banned and by the end of the day there might be even more.

It's always when I post shit people get upset at me, five minutes before this people were posting all kinds of stuff about it but when I post something everyone jumps on me with stop reminding people. This isn't the first time like this.

So reminding them of it is going to help in any way? They aren't, I would have replied to her but I'm turning the other cheek and stoppin

• The way Gustav is acting with all the spam might get him banned

Alt text

Alt text

I'm not talking about only them, since yesterday a whole amount of people have come out to start fights and insult people. The little incide

• LOL

The way Gustav is acting with all the spam might get him banned

• :P

Oh Gustav.

• If I get banned, so be it.

Alt text

:P Oh Gustav.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

I'm not upset, I don't care if people start arguing again, I just wanted to tell you that it might remind people that "OH NO PEOPLE ARE STILL ARGUING FUCKING SHIT".

I didn't only tell it to you, I told it to ComingSoon too and I said it as a general statement in a comment, it might seem like I'm angry when I swear and criticize something someone said, but I don't hold grudge, I move on when it's done.

What happened that more people were arguing? On what threads?

I'm not talking about only them, since yesterday a whole amount of people have come out to start fights and insult people. The little incide

• There are all kinds of evil, I say that the combination of all the ones that ignorance has caused will allow ignorance to be up on the list with those. I said ignorance causes a lot, not all, also I said probably the worst, again stating it not as fact.

This world is a horrible place and arguing over which evil is the worst is dumb...

So, how about we change the subject buddy.

There's greed and wrath, lust for power and materialism. All of those, don't have to come from ignorance, but aren't mostly caused from i

• I LOL'ed too.

Alt text

LOL

• You like ice cream?

There are all kinds of evil, I say that the combination of all the ones that ignorance has caused will allow ignorance to be up on the list

• LAMO

I can't stop laughing. Gonna say it before you get banned: Gustav I love you. Lmao. xD This is too funny

• People just have to look anywhere to see people are still fighting, it's not hard to find...

I'm not upset, I don't care if people start arguing again, I just wanted to tell you that it might remind people that "OH NO PEOPLE ARE STIL

• OMG same

Yes I do, the only flavor I don't like is chocolate. It tastes good in all but it makes me sick.

• Yes I do, the only flavor I don't like is chocolate.

It tastes good in all but it makes me sick.

You like ice cream?

• Still. not. banned!

Alt text

LAMO I can't stop laughing. Gonna say it before you get banned: Gustav I love you. Lmao. xD This is too funny

• Lmfao!

Alt text

@LeeTheProfessional

• You still don't realize you were in the wrong. I was telling you the truth about your comment which you didn't want to accept and then you tried to pin that I was trying to start a fight when you were the only one that mentioned one when I was just giving you simple truths. You never even replied to any of my examples I was giving you on why I wasn't trying to start a fight and you only replied with more nonsensical dribble that I was starting one regardless of what I was telling you. You also claimed that I was insulting you which is another lie. If you actually read my comment and my actual examples, yes examples that people actually use in an argument, I never personally insulted. I might have insulted your actions but never you. I would not stoop to that level. You were so contempt with leaving the argument right away without replying to my examples because you knew you were wrong. But you don't want to admit that.

You acted like an emotional drama queen. Your actions lead me to believe your just a troll who wants to start shit out of nothing and e the nerve to accuse me without even having any examples to back up your claims and not even replying to any of my examples given to you. You can admit that you were wrong and we can move past this.

They are still going on! It's hard for people to forget something happening at the very moment.

• @AWESOMEO

I don't think it showed up, Yeah.

I like Vanilla, Strawberry, and Blueberry the best.

Yes I do, the only flavor I don't like is chocolate. It tastes good in all but it makes me sick.

• I SAW DANCING! I'M JOINING IN!

Alt text

Lmfao!

• edited November 2014

THE CYCLE MUST CONTINUE

Alt text

• I like Vanilla most, Strawberry is gud and I like Lime too.

@AWESOMEO I don't think it showed up, Yeah. I like Vanilla, Strawberry, and Blueberry the best.

• You still don't want to reply to me because you know you were wrong and have nothing to say.

• YES IT MUST!

Alt text

THE CYCLE MUST CONTINUE

• [removed]

MrX1H2 posted: »

You still don't realize you were in the wrong. I was telling you the truth about your comment which you didn't want to accept and then you t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.