The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nope ^_^

You dancing over to the Premiere thread?

• XD Okay.

Green613 posted: »

Nope ^_^

• @WhatToWriteHere

COLA FLAVOURED LOLLIPOPS

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Grandma came to visit. Brought me the best lollipops in the world. COKE FLAVORED LOLLIPOPS!

• edited November 2014

Well this place is as dead as Luke... And this comment is as cold as Luke.... and I'll shut up now.Alt text

• I heard it from Blind!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME

HOLY SHIT! GoT 2 HOUR EPISODES CONFIRMED!

• Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that one of the characters can do puzzles, I believe Blind Sniper put in somewhere in the waiting thread.

• Every hardcore Daryl fan has some shit in their pants right now.

• Yeah, That was close....

Every hardcore Daryl fan has some shit in their pants right now.

• Ehh, I knew they weren't gonna kill him.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, That was close....

• I'm reading a review of AC Unity and he starts off with "I'm not going to judge the game by it's story or gameplay"...I'm done...Idiots.

And I forgot TWD again! Guess i'm going to watch the rerun episode...

• I did'nt think they were going to kill him but I was like OH SHIT!!!!!

Ehh, I knew they weren't gonna kill him.

• Eh, That ending was predictable and next episode looks like it's gonna be better

• Alt text

For awhile, atleast.

How was the episode for you guys?

• I missed it.

BlueShadiw posted: »

For awhile, atleast. How was the episode for you guys?

• It was okay, mainly hype for the next one.

BlueShadiw posted: »

For awhile, atleast. How was the episode for you guys?

• Well...I'm going to watch the rerun and then pass out...

Someone thought I was a hacker today for quoting Taken... I don't even...

• So, what did you think of this episode? I kinda want to get your opinion before giving mine lol. Somehow I didn't even record the whole episode, so I don't even know how it ended.

Tinni posted: »

I was worried for everyone when around him when he snapped, nobody there was on his level of strength and size, they wouldn't stand a chance

• xD

Well...I'm going to watch the rerun and then pass out... Someone thought I was a hacker today for quoting Taken... I don't even...

• edited November 2014

another bullshit moment where if it was any other character they would have died god damn it amc

Every hardcore Daryl fan has some shit in their pants right now.

• MRW I get invited into a private subreddit Alt text

• gonna cry cause i was just thinking of how time flies by so fast.. and how i was in elementary and now looking at myself today... All the friends i've made throughout my life.. are still somehow with me.. but don't talk as much..it just freaks me out because we've all witnessed ourselves growing up as a whole but didn't realize we'd be who we are now.. and who knew what we'd all be doing and where we would be going in our lives right now... What's going to happen next? feeling a little weird right now really... only because time can go really slow right now, but when you look back it feels its only been a day when it's really been years..

and i miss this..looking back at the pages of this thread and i can't believe it was all only a few months ago when it feels like centuries..

• Sorry about my previous post. I'm okay now.

• Damn! Who knew I was scary?!

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) of the day Leporiphobia: The fear of bunnies.

• Eh uh eh... i don't know what to say.

gonna cry cause i was just thinking of how time flies by so fast.. and how i was in elementary and now looking at myself today... All the fr

• I guess it was true when I said a long time ago in the Season 2 waiting threads they were putting more effort in GOT than TWD and TWAU. Fuck. :/

• Everybody is kill.

• Story of my life.

Alt text

gonna cry cause i was just thinking of how time flies by so fast.. and how i was in elementary and now looking at myself today... All the fr

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Everybody is kill.

• That moment where I want to play Skyrim but I dunno what the fuck I should do in it...

• Start over again?

That moment where I want to play Skyrim but I dunno what the fuck I should do in it...

• edited November 2014

I just stumbled upon that conversation earlier, It was hilarious.

Well...I'm going to watch the rerun and then pass out... Someone thought I was a hacker today for quoting Taken... I don't even...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.