The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Eh I guess I should. My most played one is level 31 and I traveled a lot and did many quests already. It could help refresh my memory of the world since I haven't played it for 7 months now. .-.

Start over again?

• edited November 2014

Yeah, that's what I usually do. Skyrim is one of those games where I wish I could just forget all about it just so I could experience it over again.

Eh I guess I should. My most played one is level 31 and I traveled a lot and did many quests already. It could help refresh my memory of the world since I haven't played it for 7 months now. .-.

• "2cold4me"

Have fun :b

I am looking forward to spent time with my brother. he lives near the beach. in a few days I am going to visit him so I will be away from th

• YESSSS I LOVE THOSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LABGimhsEys

• Yeah... :c

But life is ultimately good, you'll see ^-^

gonna cry cause i was just thinking of how time flies by so fast.. and how i was in elementary and now looking at myself today... All the fr

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

That's not unknown ur mum said that to me lelelelelellelelele blaze420fuckingIGN

• Those were good times :/ But I'm sure we'll have good times again in the future to add to our memories. Still though, you're right...it'll be 2015 in like 2 days anyway...

gonna cry cause i was just thinking of how time flies by so fast.. and how i was in elementary and now looking at myself today... All the fr

• Wat ded u sai u lil bitch? ill rek ur ass

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's not unknown ur mum said that to me lelelelelellelelele blaze420fuckingIGN

• edited November 2014

(I cannot get enough of this song!)

*I thought of angels choking on their halos get them drunk on rose water

see how dirty I can get them pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings

Anything you say can will be held against you so only say my name it will be held against you anything you say can will be held against you so only say my name

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain then I'll trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday (I know I'm bad news) just one yesterday (I saved it all for you)

I wanna teach you lesson in the worst kind of way sstill I'll trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday (I know I'm bad news) just one yesterday (I saved it all for you) for just one yesterday

Letting people down is my thing, baby find yourself a new gig this town ain't big enough for two of us

I don't have the right name or the right looks but I have twice the heart

Anything you say can will be held against you so only say my name it will be held against you anything you say can will be held against you so only say MY NAAAAME (NAAAAAAAAME)

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
    Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
    (I know I'm bad news)
    For just one yesterday
    (I saved it all for you)
    I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
    Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
    (I know I'm bad news)
    For just one yesterday
    (I saved it all for you)
    For just one yesterday

If I spilled my guts

the world wouldn't ever look at you the same... way

Now I'm here to give you all my love

So I can watch your face as I take it all away, away, away

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
    Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
    (I know I'm bad news)
    For just one yesterday
    (I saved it all for you)
    I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
    Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
    (I know I'm bad news)
    For just one yesterday
    (I saved it all for you)
    For just one yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfKSUd31MM

• ew thats for lik fgts trolollo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

papai46 posted: »

Wat ded u sai u lil bitch? ill rek ur ass

• YOSEFOS FLAVIUS

TWDFan86 posted: »

Those were good times But I'm sure we'll have good times again in the future to add to our memories. Still though, you're right...it'll be 2015 in like 2 days anyway...

• u kno u wnt it cunt.

ew thats for lik fgts trolollo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• lal ur mam sd that lst nit on her thing n1 and thang n2 lelelelellelleeelel

papai46 posted: »

u kno u wnt it cunt.

• sht up u dun kno my mum

lal ur mam sd that lst nit on her thing n1 and thang n2 lelelelellelleeelel

• It's been raining all day, it's awesome!

• edited November 2014

@Green613

Alt text

So apparently another Dragon Ball Z film is in production, and Frieza's in it?! What the fuck is he gonna do?! He's gonna get killed by a flick of Goku's finger with the difference of power they have currently. LMAO

Still... I'm glad we get to have another movie that takes place after Battle of Gods. :3

• Shut the fuck up, man. Don't even talk to me. I'm not in the mood for joking around anymore.

• Know this feel so much.

I think about these things all the time. :(

• You got his name wrong.

@Green613

@Green613 So apparently another Dragon Ball Z film is in production, and Frieza's in it?! What the fuck is he gonna do?! He's gonna g

• Oops! Fixed!

dojo32161 posted: »

You got his name wrong. @Green613

• I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY FOR SOMEONE IN MY LIFE BEFORE THEN I AM RIGHT NOW

OH MY GOD. LIKE I WONT SAY WHY CAUSE OF REASONS BUT HOLY CRAP. I just needed you guys know cause... I can't contain myself right now.

Happy tears happy tears.

• edited November 2014

I'm curious too as to how they're going to pull off bringing Frieza back without him exploding into dust within the first minute of the movie :P

@Green613 So apparently another Dragon Ball Z film is in production, and Frieza's in it?! What the fuck is he gonna do?! He's gonna g

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

wat

keeps walking

I'm glad you're happy. ^-^

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY FOR SOMEONE IN MY LIFE BEFORE THEN I AM RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD. LIKE I WONT SAY WHY CAUSE OF REASONS BUT HOLY CRAP. I just needed you guys know cause... I can't contain myself right now. Happy tears happy tears.

• damn bby u be good lookin

Found Robin

• Går ud alene, går hjem for mig selv, jeg kan klare mig med hjælp fra mig selv.

• Going out alone, goes home for myself, I can cope with help from myself.

• I only know English ;_;

Går ud alene, går hjem for mig selv, jeg kan klare mig med hjælp fra mig selv.

• ribs in peas

I only know English ;_;

• Frieza: Looks like I'm gonna destroy this plan- wait this is earth!

Goku: Frieza?

Frieza: I'm getting out of here!

Lord Bills: He I wanted to fight you

Frieza: wait what?

Goku and Bills: He's mine! get out of my way

FIGHTING INTENCIVE

• Awwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Alt text

• At least you're happy :)

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY FOR SOMEONE IN MY LIFE BEFORE THEN I AM RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD. LIKE I WONT SAY WHY CAUSE OF REASONS BUT HOLY CRAP. I just needed you guys know cause... I can't contain myself right now. Happy tears happy tears.

• People don't even know her personal life yet they call her a whore... people are sick

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.